Betrayal, Deceit, and Retribution Pt. 03

Story Info
Betrayal, deceit, love, lust, and retribution.
1.9k words
3.98
4.4k
2
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female/female sex, male/female sex, sexual reluctance, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, non-consent, pregnancy, and subrogation. The characters in this story are all of the age of consent, which means adults by law. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

A story of betrayal, deceit, love, lust, and retribution.

Amy was taking her time with Sami. She was going to make a total slut out of the bitch.

So for the next few weeks, they went to the mall, smoked weed, and drank wine.

Sami was now getting used to hanging out with Amy and doing daring things like walking naked in the park at night or wearing daring outfits in popular public places.

She didn't concern herself about her parents finding out because they always went out of town.

One Saturday night, they went to a club where Amy and Sami got stoned and drunk. She then took Sami out to Amy's mom's minivan and seduced her, getting her naked on her hands and knees.

Sami was so drunk and stoned that she didn't realize she was naked in a parking lot, eating her friend's cunt, with the sliding door open.

Sami had her head between Amy's splayed legs, licking and sucking on her open cunt while diddling her own.

She never realized there was a black man behind her stroking his hard cock.

The man stepped up behind her and started rubbing his large hard cock up and down her cunt slit, getting it wet and ready to penetrate this little white bitch.

Sami felt someone rubbing something up and down at the entrance of her cunt and started to move.

Amy grabbed a handful of Sami's short hair and said, "Let him do it." She kept instructing Sami through it, telling her she'd love it. She tells Sami to take his cock into her hand and guide him to her cunt.

Sami laughed. She was drunk and high. She reached back and took the large cock, moving it up and down, finding her cuntal opening.

With encouragement from Amy, she said to the unknown man, "Do it, fuck me."

The man pushed forward, lodging his black cock into her tight virgin cunt. Sami grunted as the man pushed again, sinking half of his black meat into her and ripping her hymen to shreds.

Sami screamed in shock, feeling a tear in her vagina, followed by warmth and a very full feeling.

The man grunted, sending the rest of his black cock plunging into her small white hairless cunt.

He stopped for a minute to let her get used to his size. He then started sawing in and out, setting a rhythm that led to Sami having the biggest climax of her young life.

Sami grunted and moaned. She pushed back at the invading blackcock as it pushed into her. She felt stuffed as he kept plunging into her.

Sami then felt his cock pulse inside of her, followed by the seemingly scalding hot heat of his cum flooding her once virgin cunt.

Amy keeps Sami's head pushed into her cunt flooding her mouth with girl cum. The black guy pulled out, grabbed Sami's yoga pants, and wiped his cock off.

He then slaps her ass and walks away, saying that was one tight white cunt.

Sami was still on her hands and knees with male cum mixed with her virgin blood and cunt juice dripping from her ripped-open twat.

Another guy came by and looked in. Amy signaled for him to join. He stepped forward, pulling out his cock and unceremoniously pushing it into Sami's ravaged, dripping cunt.

Sami knew there was another man, but at this point, she was enjoying the drunken high along with the stimulation of her clit and g-spot.

This guy did not last as long and deposited his semen into her to mix with the sperm already deposited.

When Sami passed out, two guys dragged her halfway out so her small ass was on the edge of the floor of the van and took turns filling her abused cunt with cock and sperm.

All in all, Amy arranged a train of six men to fuck her prized sacrificial virgin.

The sixth one pulled out, wiped his cock off with her yoga pants, and walked away. Amy dragged Sami into the van, closing the door.

She surveyed the mess on and between Sami's legs and had an evil thought. She dug in her purse, found a tampon, and inserted it into Sami to prevent the sperm from escaping.

She was thinking about how it would be so difficult to explain a pregnancy. Six men, two black, two white, one Hispanic, and one Asian.

If she is knocked up, Amy will take bets on the race of the baby. All of the fucking was caught on her cell phone with a cloud connection.

At no time did Sami say no, or cry to be left alone. In fact, with Amy's encouragement, she begged to be fucked and even assisted the first one in penetrating her.

After the second guy, she was in and out of consciousness but appeared to take part in her sexual debasement.

Amy drove back to her house, helping her drunk, stoned, incoherent, and well-fucked friend to bed.

Amy played with Sami's nipple rings and then got up to take pictures of Sami. She made sure to get a very good close-up of the tampon string hanging out of her abused twat.

Amy continued snapping pictures as she pulled the tampon out a little at a time until it was lying on the bed.

She then centered the camera's focus on Sami's messy abused twat and the copious amounts of mixed male sperm oozing out of her cunt hole and flowing down her ass crack, coating her asshole.

Amy got a wash rag and wiped Sami's twat clean, but it continued to leak. She laid down and fell asleep.

Amy woke up, rolled over, and saw Sami still passed out. She leaned in, capturing a pierced nipple in her mouth, licking, and suckling on it until Sami was moaning in bliss.

Sami felt the sticky mess between her legs. She felt sore and different. She reached down, dragging her fingers through the goo in her vagina, and sat up in shock as she looked at the coating of sticky sperm on her fingers.

She blurted out, "What happened? What did I do?"

Amy said, "You became a woman last night."

Sami started crying. I don't remember anything. When, where?

Amy told her she left the club with a guy, and two hours later when she didn't return, Amy went looking for her and found her with her legs wrapped around some guy's waist begging him to do it harder.

Sami was now hysterically crying and babbling about saving herself for the right moment. She wasn't protected. She didn't even know his name.

She asked Amy why she didn't stop her.

Amy was holding her, pretending to comfort her. She was smiling inside as she explained that she went to the restroom and couldn't find her when she came back.

Amy told her she would draw a nice warm bath for her. She would feel better after she soaked and cleaned herself up.

A few minutes later, Sami stepped into the tub, sitting down in the refreshing warm water. She felt a stinging between her legs and asked Amy for a mirror.

Examining her vagina as best she could, she detected a tear in her flesh between her vaginal canal and her asshole.

Looking at Amy, she said, "He ripped me open." He must have been big; my entire bottom is sore.

Amy thought to herself, "Girl, you had a train pulled on you," as she suppressed a desire to laugh at her.

Sami got out and dried off. It was Saturday, so they had nowhere else to be.

Amy hugged Sami and seduced her. She gently made love to her deflowered friend.

Amy didn't feel bad, all women lose their virginity sometimes. She just helped Sami lose it sooner.

Reflecting on the previous night, she was amazed that Sami accommodated that huge black cock. He ripped that bitch's cunt open.

Amy was slightly jealous. She never had a cock that big in her and the guy who took her cherry was a small-dicked asshole. He got his nut pulled out and left her feeling empty and violated.

Sami, however, got her cunt stuffed and came like a banshee. The girl is a closet nympho.

What Amy didn't know was that six men ravished her deflowered cunt. All six came deep into her womb.

Sami calmed down now and asked Amy, "Do all men come in such large volumes?"

Amy said yes, some men, keeping it plural, could indeed cum enough or enough times to create a real mess in a girl's twat.

Sami winced. Do we have to be so vulgar?

Amy replied, "Oh come on, we are talking girl to girl." We're all cunts, bitches, sluts, and twats.

But it sounds so vulgar.

Amy laughed, "Says the bitch that creamed her pants every time I say something vulgar or degrading."

Just admit it, you're a slut cunt now. You've been fucked deep and royal. A man came deep into your well-fucked twat, and you begged for it.

Sammy said, "I was drunk and high."

Amy replied, "Yeah bitch, you justify that any way that makes you feel unresponsible for fucking some unknown cock."

Sami responded, "Then you're a slut also." You've been fucking guys and girls for a lot longer.

Amy retorted, "And I accept that."

They hung out at Amy's the rest of the day. Sami called her mother to check in and told her she was staying the night again.

That night, Amy wanted to go to another club, but Sami didn't. Instead, they went to the mall in matching outfits that did nothing to hide their figures.

Most of the guys were attracted to Amy. Despite Sami's prettier looks, big tits always win.

One guy, Cole, spent a lot of time talking to Sami.

When they left the mall, Amy commented on Cole's obvious attraction to Sami.

Sami said, "He's nice, but if I had big tits like you, more guys would be attracted to me."

Amy said, "Get a boob job."

She replied, "I can't afford it. Besides, what would my parents say?"

You're an adult; act like one; grow a fucking spine. There are two ways to have bigger tits. Get knocked up or get a boob job.

Sami responded, "I don't make enough at my current job."

Amy told her about a club that needed dancers and would help her if the patrons liked her.

Sami said, "You mean a stripper?"

No, as an exotic dancer, you always leave your thong on. With your pierced nipples, they'll tip you well. If you flash a little of your twat the tips get bigger.

My parents would kill me if they found out.

You use an alias. They don't allow patrons to take pictures. How will they find out?

Sami said, "I'll think about it."

Amy knew it was a yes. Sami's horny cunt was leaking with just the thought.

Sami visited her doctor and got on the pill.

Two weeks later, Sami got her period, much to Amy's dismay. A week later, she started taking the pill. At least now, she would be protected from an unwanted pregnancy.

Amy was unaware of Sami's visit to her doctor. She was already planning a repeat performance with more black cocks to trash the little slut.

The gentleman's club she had in mind would be perfect. It has mostly black clientele who love white cunts. They especially enjoyed knocking up white trash sluts.