All Comments on 'Betrayal on Aisle four. Pt. 01'

by Catcher78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Wow! Quick and to the cut.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big

Blazing Stars!!! My Favorite part was in the A&P market when the Lover got picked up, slammed down to get his face destroyed! I loved that part. Good writing. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next chapters. I had some trouble figuring out who all the characters were at first like who was Pops. I am familiar with Seattle and enjoyed the local colour.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

Nice. Loved the local references including Queen Anne, A&P, Seattle, Sand Point NAS (closed in 1995), Winslow, Puget Sound, etc.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Whack, I think Bill kicked his ass because he put a hand on Bill’s wife. I wasn’t Navy, but I’m pretty sure that even Senior Chief Petty Officer can’t promote someone, unless the orders were already in the file. My Dad was a Birddog pilot in Vietnam, a Cpt, and he didn’t make half the money you’re paying your Navy E5, and that’s with flight and combat pay. The only other problem in your otherwise great story is that he didn’t rip Pastor Bob’s shunt out and break his scrawny neck. Bring on chapter 2.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 1 month ago

some questions but otherwise a good start. Of course, he been a marine, things would be different/

BriarchildBriarchildabout 1 month ago

Enjoying the setup- for me it's been a page.turner. Am looking forward to the continuance.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit18 days ago

If there’s another Huey to push overboard, stick Joanna inside before the final push.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous