Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did. I plowed into her with every ounce of energy I had. She was squealing and moaning. I was grunting and sounding like an animal in rut. Her tiny hips were pushing into my every stroke with fervor, her arms were around my neck, legs around my waist. Her heels were digging into my ass as she pulled me in harder and tighter.

She began a long drawn out ahhh sound, which started low and increased to a light scream. Her body convulsed at her waist, and her hands were locked onto my arms as she came on a dick for the first time in who knows how long. Her hips were still bucking against me as I continued to pound.

"Cum for me Ernie, fill my pussy with your cream. Show that hairy little cunt she belongs to you tonight."

I needed no more encouragement, I pushed hard one last time, forcing my groin as tight to her pussy as humanly possible. Squirt after squirt blasted inside her.

"Oh my, I can feel it. It's warm and creamy, I think you're right up against my cervix Ernie. Oh my, I never felt it with dipshit."

I slowly stroked in and out an inch or so, it felt absolutely delicious staying inside her. I kept that up for two or three minutes. Both catching our breath, regaining our strength. I pulled out and lay next to her.

"You, Ern, I should have married instead of dipshit. I had a few boyfriends in college before I met my ex, and I'd had sex with all three of them, but I have never been so thoroughly fucked in my life as I was tonight. I cannot remember ever coming so hard."

"Glad I could please you little filly. Are you gonna want another round tonight, or are you all fucked out?"

"It's only 11, why don't we sleep a bit and then I want you to nail it from behind. I want that cock as deep and as hard as you can give it to me. Man, I like fucking you."

I woke to pee at three something, when I crawled back into bed Brianna was awake and ready. We lay there in the dark, her hand rubbing my chest, kissing softly.

She asked, "You ready Romeo? Would you like me to suck you hard? If so, go wash, I don't feel like licking my own pussy."

Made sense to me, I quickly washed and lay down, pecker side up. She wasted no time taking as much into her mouth as it would allow. She twirled her tongue on the head, she went soft and deep, she cupped my balls and caressed them. This woman could suck cock, and I was damn near ready to cum.

I pulled her off. "I'm ready to cum and I want to do that in your pussy."

She smiled and smacked her lips. Whispering in my face she said, "I like sucking a grateful cock, yours is definitely grateful. Maybe in the morning, I wouldn't mind swallowing a load before I go see my mom."

She was giggling softly as she moved into position, her ass high in the air waiting for me to skewer her on my dick. "Shove it in all the way first stroke."

I obliged with that request and ever other order she barked out to fuck her faster and harder. I was slamming her so hard her entire body was moving. We climaxed within seconds of each other. Me jamming my meat into her as I exploded, then pushing into her with short strokes as my balls emptied into her pulsating vibrant cum hungry cunt. Her ass was pushing back against my short strokes as we moaned and grunted like animals.

We lay on the bed together, me dripping cum, her cum and mine running out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. I got up and washed, bringing with me a warm cloth for Briannna to clean herself with. She put on a pair of cotton boy shorts trying to contain the flood between her legs. We slept solid until just after nine. I took her to breakfast, she lamented she hadn't sucked my dick last night.

Returning to her house she told me to come in for a minute. Sitting on the love seat she immediately opened my pants and pulled my cock out. Ten minutes later I was erupting in her mouth. She was, bar none, the best cock sucker I have ever met. She swallowed without losing a drop, lifting her head she showed me the remnants of the last squirt, closed her mouth, swallowed and opened her mouth to show me it was all gone. Smiling she said, "I love your cum, it's not bitter. Yummy."

As I headed out I ask about another time. She told me she'd give me a call when she was ready to go again, telling me I'd worn her out.

I said to myself, wore her out, shit, I can barely walk I'm so weak.

Kissing me as I left she told me it felt erotic and naughty going to have lunch with her folks and pick up the kids with a load of cum in her tummy while her pussy was still leaking from last night.

Brianna and I were meeting on average three or four times a month, sometimes more. About three months into our arrangement I had to travel to Montana of all places. I thought to myself, who needs someone to mitigate in Montana, isn't it all cowboys and Indians?

We made love for the first time at my house the night before I left. Previously she had always wanted it to be in her bed. I told her I'd be gone a week, possibly two, but I was reachable by phone or text. I spoke with the Y director and let her know I had to travel for business. She assured me it was not an issue, she had several new WSI's wanting to teach.

Montana proved to be interesting in more ways than business. Turns out two large ranch conglomerates were having difficulty reaching an impasse over grazing and water rights. It had gone before a judge, he had told them he wouldn't hear the case until they attempted mitigation, recommending my company. Seems I'd done work for his son a few years back. On one side of the table was a corporate rancher with several lawyers suited up next to him. On the other side was a dad, two sons and a daughter.

Dad and kids were in their best cowboy garb, jeans, big buckles on their belts, western shirts, boots and hats. Nothing pretentious about them at all, what you saw is what you got. The daughter was a lawyer and she was sharp as a tack, giving the corporate lawyers more to chew on than they thought they would. The corporate guy was from California buying up land and grazing rights with no regard to local history or culture. His basic attitude was 'fuck um, let um eat peanuts', and it was obvious. The home grown ranchers truly had a better plan for long term existence with the other ranchers in the area.

I made a recommendation that gave both sides breathing room, while maintaining their present herd size with future growth built in. It ended up being accepted by both sides. I collected my fee and prepared to fly home the next day.

The hotel had an attached restaurant, a very nice restaurant. I was celebrating with a steak when the chair across the table was pulled out and down sat the ranch gal. She had on a lovely dress, hair was done in braids either side of her head and she wore cowboy boots with her dress. Her hat was sitting on the table.

"May I buy you supper?" I asked.

"Ya ... you can matter of fact. Stopped by to say thanks, but I'm hungry in my dungarees, and if you're buyin, I'm eatin."

She ordered the smallest steak they had with fries and sliced green beans.

I enquired what her name was. "It's Ellie, but around here folks call me ... Ellie." She let out a laugh that was genuine and refreshing.

"You're a lawyer? Where is your practice located?" I enquired.

"I'm a lawyer, but my practice is pretty limited. Pa sent me to school to learn to be an attorney so we could continue fightin these corporate suns a bitches without having legal fees in the hundreds of thousands. I do have an office in our little town, but the only clients I have are ranchers. Got no time for anybody else."

"You did well in the mitigation sessions. Articulate, non-sensical, knew your material, you'd clearly done your homework, I was impressed."

"Well thanks, you're makin points here city boy."

"You know Ellie, you're the kind of gal my ma says I should meet and get to know."

"How long you gonna be in town city boy? Got time to stay a few days and see the country?"

The gears were turning. I hadn't thought about staying longer. I'm sure I can change my flight til Monday, maybe I should stay. Maybe she's more fun than I think she is.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Dad said to see if you'd like to spend the weekend at our ranch. We've plenty of room, it's just he and I since mom died, and those two idiot brothers of mine are married with families. Give it some thought, I'm in town until 9, I'll put my number in your phone. Text me if you want me to pick you up."

Supper being done she headed out. I paid the tab and went to my room. My mind kept going back to our conversation. Why not stay, nothing at home was pressing, I could call mom and let her know I wouldn't be there for Sunday supper. Brianna wouldn't be looking for me for at least another week. What the hell, I texted her at 8:30, at 9:05 she pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"So city boy, you have anything along other than suits and nice clothes?"

"Nope, wasn't expecting to be invited to a ranch."

On the edge of town was a western ware place that stayed open until 10 on Friday night. I picked up a pair of jeans, two pocket tee's, a western style cotton shirt, some heavier socks, a belt and some sturdy shoes. She kept wanting me to buy boots, I resisted. We drove for what seemed an hour, in reality, it was only 25 minutes. There was nothing but clear sky and stars, the moon lightly illuminating the landscape.

We pulled into what I thought was a dirt road, turns out it was her driveway, just under a mile long. To say she lived in the country is an understatement. Awaiting us were the well lit windows of a large two story ranch house, with numerous out-buildings in the background. The garage door was opening to a three car attached garage, a car and another pickup occupied the other spaces. She hit the remote closing the door and we began taking groceries into the house.

Immediately entering the house, we walked into a large mud room that was also the laundry. Passing through there we walked directly into one of the biggest residential kitchens I have ever seen. Center room was an island with a large gas cooking surface, a sink and prep area to its right. An electric convection oven to the left under the counter. A burnished copper full width exhaust hood hung above the range. Lots of cupboards and cabinet space, a culinary dream.

Once everything was put away we talked with her dad in the living room for a few minutes before he retired, stating, "Keep it down Ellie" as he walked down the hall. She smiled at me and reached out her hand.

"My area is upstairs in the loft, we can go up there and not disturb dad."

She made sure she stayed two steps ahead of me, I was looking at those luscious legs exposed almost to her ass. At the top she spun me, kissing me deeply and sliding my hand from her back to her ass.

"Ernie, I can tell you're a nice guy, you're good looking, single and if you're like me you have certain needs. I usually go to the city and share the night with Paul, but you're right here, why waste

the trip?"

"How old are you Ellie? I would think you'd be ready to settle down and have a family."

"I'm 28, and no, I'm not ready to settle down. Be plenty of time for that in a few years. For now, an old classmate and I enjoy one another. I go a few times a month, we aint ready to settle, we sure as hell aint gonna marry, but it suits our needs for now. What do you think Ern, would you like to be my lover for the weekend?"

"What about your dad, won't he be pissed at me?"

"See that door on the end of the loft? Everything behind that door is my territory, whatever goes on in there is my business. I don't interfere with dad when he brings home a lady friend, and he doesn't interfere with my trips to the city. I already talked with him about you, since you're located hours away from here he didn't think it would be an issue. No one here knows you but us. So, what do you say Ernie, want to have some fun?"

With my hands still on her ass, I began to inch her dress up until they were on her bare bottom. I could feel the string for the thong and wondered how delectable that sight will be when I'm on my knees looking directly at her bush. She took my right hand and brought it around to the front. I cupped her sex and could feel the heat emanating from between her legs. She pushed into my hand as we frenched. Then she broke the kiss leaning back, "My room, now."

As the door closed she wasted no time lifting her dress over her head, standing in front of me in a sheer white bra and a matching thong. My dick was instantly hard. I could see that lovely triangle of hair between her legs and wanted to bury my face in it. I found myself thinking, "Patience Ernie, patience, you'll get there." She was unbuttoning my shirt as she tugged it off, then my belt and the clasp for my slacks. I wear a quality slack for business which not only has a button for the slacks, but a clasp and an over lap of the lining beneath that. She obviously was used to jeans or dockers.

"What the hell is all this Ernie, I just want to get your pants off and fuck, not go on a treasure hunt."

I quickly un-did my slacks and took them off laying them on the chair. She looked at me funny.

"I'm not throwing $145 slacks in a pile on the floor."

With me in my underwear she took off her bra and reached to slide her thong off. I stopped her.

"Please let me, I want to see that muff up close and personal."

"Mmm, I like this. Go ahead city boy."

I knelt and began kissing along the edge of the thong where her legs met her body. Then kissed along the top of the thong, slipping my fingers into the elastic waist band. I was kissing her bare skin as I lowered them, stopping as the thong was even with the bottom of her mons. I then did something that made her squeal and shove her hips forward. I stuck my face right into her bush and kissed the mons. Pulling back I kissed on top of her clit and proceeded to pull the thong all the way off.

Still kneeling I opened her legs enough to get my face in, basically my tongue. I was licking, she was rocking, her hips were humping lightly. Then her hands were on the back of my head, she shoved her cunt into my face and grunted three or four times. Her legs were stiff, her tummy tight, and her breathing no more than gasps.

"Fuck city boy, I have never been eaten standing before. Son of a bitch, my legs are so weak I need to sit down. Damn that was good."

I helped her lay on the bed, then got rid of my underwear as I lay next to her. Her hand was immediately on my cock.

"I like what I'm feeling city boy. Just shy of the longest I've ever had, but certainly the thickest. I can hardly wait to be stretched to the max with that monster."

Made me wonder who she'd been with, I'm just over 6 long, but as she said, it is fat.

I maneuvered myself above her, my dick at the opening of her love canal.

"You ready to get fucked like a slut?"

"Oh baby am I ever, that's exactly what I want. Fuck me like a slut, ride me like a cheap whore, take whatever you want. Tonight it all belongs to you."

I lifted her knees up and pushed my entire cock in with one stroke. "oomph" was all she uttered as she wiggled her hips and her pussy pulsated back and forth a little. Her cunt was holding me tight, almost as though it wasn't going to let go as I pulled back and gave her another stroke. This time she moaned and threw her hips into me. I fucked her like a maniacal deviate for over 5 minutes, laying pipe as deep as I could drive it before she tensed, her body shook, and she let out a low yell. Her hips were pumping up and down, I kept hammering away until I could feel my relief on its way.

Ellie sensed it as well. "Ah yes, empty your balls in me, cum in my cunt. Ohhh, it feels so thick and warm."

My back was arched, I was holding myself as tight to her snatch as possible, eventually giving in to fatigue, pulling out and lying next to her.

"Oh my gosh Ernie, I may have to fly to wherever you are next month. I think I might want that cock on a regular basis."

We cleaned up, kissed, fondled, and drifted off to sleep. I woke with pressure on my upper body. Ellie was sitting on my chest, as my eyes opened she lowered herself onto my mouth. With a big smile she whispered, "Lick me again city boy, I want to cum in your mouth."

I proceeded to make love to her clit with my mouth, resulting in a short low scream as she climaxed and ground her face onto my mouth. Swinging her leg over me I headed for the toilet before I pissed myself. When I returned she was laying on the bed, her head hanging down over the edge. She grabbed my cock and stuck it in her mouth, once hard she lowered her head even more, put her hands around my ass and pulled me in. Holy shit, I almost bottomed out. With her hands on my thighs, she had me fucking her face upside down.

I had never experienced this before and it was wonderful. I could slide almost the entire length of my cock in without her gagging. I could feel myself building, so could she and pulled my legs even more frantically. I had all I could do not to shove the last of my cock into her throat as I came. It was like a volcano spewing lava inside her mouth. After the initial bursts she pulled back, took a deep breath and cleaned up any last dribbles of cum that might still be on my dick. I lay on the bed, worn out.

"Did you like that city boy? Goes nice and deep without choking me, it turned me on when I felt you shooting down my throat. Most guys either don't like the position or shoot right away. I liked that you held out long enough for me to get my nut before you dumped your load."

"I didn't know you came."

"Oh yes, you were a bit preoccupied."

The entire weekend went like that. Riding horse to check fence line we made love under a huge oak next to a stream. Saturday and Sunday nights were repeats of Friday. I was worn out and drained when Ellie dropped me off at the airport Monday morning. We vowed if either of us was in the others area we'd text and hook up.

I texted Brianna from the airport letting her know I was back as I waited for my luggage. Five minutes later she sent a picture of her exposed pussy sitting at the kitchen table. Her text said, "hurry over, dessert is waiting." Here I am half dead from a weekend of fucking and now I need to satisfy another tonight. I need a nap. Which I did, I slept for two hours. On the way over I got another text.

Hey, where you at? Kids are only gone until 10 and my pussy is starved. Bring that cock to mama."

I was two minutes away so pulled into the garage as I usually did. Dorothy waited until it was closed before stepping from the house in a skimpy little bra, garter belt and stockings. Oh my gosh, this woman who thinks she's over the hill is killing me with her beautiful sexy body. I was un-doing my jeans as I rounded the car, she had thrown a rug down and was on her knees. The minute I was close enough she grabbed my dick, stuffed it in her mouth and proceeded to drain my balls. I'm sure she thought being gone I'd have lots of cum for her and would recover quickly.

In the house I tossed her skinny little ass on the kitchen island and buried my face in her cunt. Bringing her to a climax I grabbed some Kleenex and wiped away most of the juice before we sat on the couch. We talked and caught up, eventually she leaned in and whispered, "I know you're tired, but mama has a hungry pussy and I need a load of cum. I'll do the work, you just lay there and take it like a man."

As I lay back on the couch she straddled my waist, lined up my cock and sank on it all the way to my balls. It felt heavenly. I'd fucked Ellie all weekend long, but there was just something about Brianna's pussy. The muscles squeezed and held me tight as she began stroking up and down, forward and backward, even twerking at one point. Having cum so much over the weekend and her blowing me in the garage I figured it would be a long time before I exploded again. Not so.