Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers

"Brianna, I'm getting ready to cum. Are you close baby? I don't want to go before you."

"Mm, hmm, I'm right behind you. Let it go Ern, fill me with cum, make me yourrrrs. Oh my god, oh yes fill me, oh my cunt loves this. ERNIE, ahhhh."

It wasn't loud or ear shattering, but it was intense. I was thrusting my body up into hers as she came, my cock squirting into her. Not nearly as much as usual, but it felt good none the less. Cum was leaking around her pussy lips drenching my crotch, coating my pubic hair. We had quite a mess. Being 9:30 we had just enough time to shower and get ready for the kids.

I was just ready to walk to the garage and leave when the front door opened, in walked the kids and gramm.

My mind was in overdrive, "Oh shit, here we go. Here comes the ass reaming from mother."

The little kids ran to mom, the older ones said hi and gave her a quick hug. Brianna got them all headed toward the upstairs and bed. She told me to wait for her before I left. As I sat on the couch I could feel her mothers stare, she finally sat on the other end.

"You're Ernie huh? Bree told me about you, you're the one who puts a smile on her face and causes her to walk funny two or three times a month. I got nuthin to say about that, you're grown consenting adults. What I am allowed to say though is not to hurt my baby. She told you she divorced because he cheated, and that's true. What she didn't tell you is he wanted to make her screw his boss and some of his co-workers. She was so brow beaten the sick fuck almost convinced her. Pardon my French."

"What stopped her?"

"Me, once I got wind of it I sat her down and helped her realize how sick he was. That was the beginning of the end. I took her to see a lawyer that day and the rest is history. So, you can understand why I tend to be protective. She says you're a nice guy, that you're occasional lovers, but from what I see that isn't the whole truth. I think she's falling for you. Be careful, don't hurt my baby, if you aren't willing to be long term, let her know now. Don't build her hopes up and then drop her."

With her mom gone I pondered what her mother had said. The impression I'd been given wasn't one of falling for me. I think her mom is wrong, then again maybe not. I wouldn't mind a meaningful relationship with her, that's for sure.

"What did my mom want? She's not the chatty type."

"Oh, you know. The usual mom stuff."

"Bullshit, my mother doesn't do that, especially with a stranger."

"She told me not to hurt you, and the rest of why you divorced. How he wanted to pimp you out."

"My mother needs to keep her mouth shut at times. Well I suppose that's it between us then. You aren't going to want to be with a slut."

"Why do you call yourself a slut?"

"Who other than a slut would even consider such a thing, not to mention almost being stupid enough to do it?"

"Lonely confused housewives who live with narcissistic bastards who have control issues. If you want to be a slut, be my slut. I won't treat you like one, but I sure like it when get slutty in the bedroom."

My playful smile didn't seem to lighten the moment.

"Ernie. Are you listening to what you're saying? Part of the reason I'm not looking for a husband, is why would anyone voluntarily be with a middle aged woman with four lids. Ernie, they're 17, 15, 11, and 7. Who in their right mind takes that on? I don't care how great the sex is."

"What are you saying? Are you telling me to not bother you anymore?"

"No, not directly. If you still want to get together I'd like that, but it'll never be more than that. My kids are not going to accept a man coming into their lives stealing any of their mom's attention. That's exactly what will happen, I will not include you in my life permanently if I can't dote over you. It won't work Ernie, think it over and let me know."

"Nope, you call or text me if you're lonely and need me. If I don't hear from you, I'll know we're done."

It was over three weeks before I got a text. Could we meet at my place, she had nowhere for the kids to go and she desperately needed attention. We made love, but it wasn't the same, something had died inside. Our passion. That went on for about four months, she contacting me about every three weeks. Then it stopped.

I had gone to Woodman's for a particular type of cheese I could only find there and ran into her mom. I asked if Brianna was okay, Yes, she was good, not as happy as she had been when we were together, but doing okay.

"You do know I didn't call it off don't you? In fact I was willing to make a commitment and be with her permanently, she's the one who stopped our relationship."

"Yes Ernie, I know. She's scared she'll screw it up. The kids are finally balanced out again, she's decided she isn't going to do anything until the kids are gone. Not even a friend with benefits like she had with you. She told me you were wonderful to be with, kind, respectful, and a good lover ... she simply has no room in her life for anyone except her kids right now."

"That I can understand, please wish her well for me, if I can ever be of assistance in any way, please tell her to call."

With that we parted and ended the chapter of Brianna in my life. I was still teaching swimming at the Y, she had pulled her kids in favor of a program at the high school. Once word got out we were no longer an item, the pussy parade started all over again. I took advantage of it once in a while, deciding not to become involved with anyone long term. Though I didn't indulge often, it was good for my ego to know it was there if I got horny enough. I'd been living that life about six months when I met a young woman at a gas station/convenience store.

I was in Kansas headed home from a job, it was early evening when I stopped at a Love's for fuel, bathroom and a snack of some sort. Waiting in line I couldn't take my eyes off the gal on the left register. I changed from a shorter line to hers, so I could see more of her. She was what mom would have called a tall drink of water. At least 5'10", not skinny, but no fat either, a solid bodied woman of late 20's, early 30's. Her hair was strawberry blonde and had to be very long, it was in a ponytail and still cascaded down the middle of her back.

She was wearing a button blouse that accentuated her breasts without being revealing, just a hint of cleavage told you there was more than met the eye. Narrow waist and sultry hips, as I look at women I study their hips. If they're what I find alluring I imagine being cradled in that love saddle while we make love. Hers were perfect in my mind. Her jeans were those ultra low cut things, barely a zipper, more like a button and then the crotch. Her blouse was loose at the bottom and as she turned certain ways I would catch a flash of skin.

My mind was in overdrive thinking how tiny her panties had to be, if she was even wearing any. I kept looking at her as I advanced, I noticed she looked at me intently between customers ahead of me. As I lay down my snacks and a pop she spoke,

"Hi Hank, long time no see."

It left me speechless, no one other than family had called me Hank since high school. Though I studied her face I could not place her.

"You got a sister named Harriet, everybody called her Harry, right? Well I'm Katrina, although you'd have known me as Kat."

"Ah, you and Harry were on the same volleyball and basketball teams. I vaguely remember."

"Listen Hank, people are waiting, I'm off at 8, ten minutes from now. Hang around a few minutes. You can drive me home."

My thoughts were, what the hell, I would have been looking for a motel in two hours then ordering a crappy pizza to be delivered. They have motels here, may as well stay in this town and catch up with Kat.

As I walked away I told her black Chrysler 300, I'll be parked in front.

She bounced out at 8:15, thanking me for waiting.

"What about your car, won't you have to come back for it?"

"Don't have a car, I take the bus, but it runs late this time of night and I don't always feel safe on it at night. I noticed you bought snacks, why don't you take me to supper and we can talk. Pizza sounds good."

She flashed a big smile at me saying I didn't need to take her to eat if I didn't want to. I let her know it was fine with me and we headed to Pizza Ranch. I thought I'd get the ball rolling toward some information I could process.

"You were a few years behind me, I seem to recall you guys moved after high school. Is this where you moved to?"

"Nope, we moved to Missouri. Then mom and dad moved to Oklahoma with the other kids."

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"I was in jail."

Well knock me down, cut my legs off and call me shorty. Never saw that coming. Kat saw the confusion on my face and continued.

"The summer after my senior year, we had just moved, I fell for the local bad boy and ended up in a shit storm. Unbeknownst to me he robbed the gas station while I was outside pumping gas. I was going in to pay when he yelled to get in the car and drive. Which I stupidly did. Long story short, he was apprehended, and I was an accessory to the crime. Had I not driven away I'd have been exonerated, as it was I did 6 months in county jail instead of two years in the state penitentiary, bad boy was given a 6 year sentence without parole because a gun was used."

"But, I thought I remembered Harry telling the family at a holiday gathering you had received a college degree."

"I did, but I wasn't very smart there either Hank. I have a degree in forensic science with an emphasis on law enforcement. Guess who can't get a job in forensics because she has a record? You guessed it ... me. I wasted four years on a degree I can't use. That's why I work shitty jobs like the one I have now."

We were through eating and just chatting. We weren't buying anything more and I could see the hostess giving us the eye to move so someone else could occupy that space. I drove to her apartment, she invited me in. Her digs were nice, clean, tidy, no mountain of dishes piled next to the sink, the floors were clean, and the carpets vacuumed. The walls were adorned with pictures from high school and sports, a more pleasant time in her life. It was clearly a woman's apartment.

I explained what I did for a living, that I was well known throughout the area and branching out into other states as well. She commented that she had interned with a mitigation firm for three months right after she received her degree. When it came time to possibly hire her full time, they did a background and that was that. She had bounced around for about a year, eventually landing the job she had now. It paid the bills, but there was never much left. Certainly not enough to afford a car.

I asked a little more of what she did for the mitigation firm where she had interned. She had been involved mostly in research and done quite well, that was the reason she was being considered for a full time position. She told me she really enjoyed it and hoped to one day find a position similar that one.

I had been pondering hiring someone to do research for me, it was eating into my actual mitigation time and I was having to turn down work. I began adding numbers in my head and asked her,

"Would you consider moving? I may have a position available if you aren't opposed to relocating. I need someone to do research and dig into backgrounds if you're interested."

"I'm very interested, where would I need to move to?"

"I'm out of Huntsville now. I moved mom there six years ago when pa died. I have a secretary and three other people working for me. I do most of the large corporate jobs and I'm having to turn work away because I spend so much time doing research and gathering information. I'll move you there, you can use the guest bedroom in my home until you find an apartment, and I have a company car you can drive."

Kat stared at me at least 2 minutes. I was beginning to get nervous, thinking I should just go when she spoke up.

"Hank, don't say shit like that if you aren't serious. I've been kicked in the teeth too many times to go down that road again."

"No bullshit Kat. My offer is sincere, I'll come back for you in two weeks when your employment ends if you give notice tomorrow. I'll make sure you're safe and secure once we get to Huntsville."

"Your wife is going to love the thought of a younger woman living down the hall, using the same bathroom, and all the drama that goes with that scenario."

"Don't have a wife anymore. I won't offer details beyond infidelity on her part. As for bathrooms. The guest room has an attached bath and shower. I think it's called en-suite, or some shit like that. There is a lock on the door if you're concerned someone may barge in unannounced. Do you need to give it some thought?"

"A couple of things Hank. The prick managing the place I work will tell me to hit the trail the minute I tell him I'm leaving, and, my rent is due in two days. I have to give them 30 days notice or they hold my security deposit, which is equal to two months rent. I can't afford to throw that money away. How do you propose I do this and not lose my shirt?"

"I don't need to be back in Huntsville immediately. If you're certain they'll let you go at work, I'll wait around and take you with me. You pay your rent and give 30 days notice, I'll reimburse you. We can return in 30 days with a U-Haul truck and move your furniture."

"Oh, this stuff isn't mine. It's a furnished apartment. The only thing I own are my clothes and a few kitchen things. Hell, they even supply the silverware. I'm no longer on probation, if we can fit my stuff into your car we won't need to return."

As she predicted the fat little perv managing the place she worked told her she was done immediately. Kat said he was an intolerable prick, always making lewd remarks and trying to get in to any girls pants possible. One of the young moms had fucked her way to the assistant manager position only to have him fire her because her drawer was off. After that everyone hated his guts.

Kat paid her rent and gave her 30 day notice. The apartment manager thought she might have someone to rent it right away, and if so she would reimburse half the rent adding it to the security deposit following an inspection. Kat had wisely taken photos when she moved in, giving copies to the manager as we departed. It was going to be a long day's drive, I was determined to get home and sleep in my own bed.

We pulled in the garage about 8:30, I unloaded her stuff and showed her where things were at. The linen closet in her bath was well stocked with towels and the rest. It was 9:30 and we were hungry, for breakfast food. I made bacon, eggs, and toast, which was just enough to get us through the night.

I bid her a goodnight around 10, she was right behind, I turned out the lights and headed for my bedroom. It stormed that night, lots of heavy, loud, thunder and lightning. I woke up to Kat laying next to me on top of the covers under a blanket off her bed. As I stirred so did she.

"Sorry, I was afraid during the storm. I haven't heard thunder like that in years."

As she was talking she stood up to go back to the guest room, her night shirt caught on her hip, giving me a lovely view of the skimpiest pink bikini panties I had ever seen. Most of her butt cheek was exposed, I saw a tuft of hair above the elastic of her panties as she walked away. For the past month or so I had been in one of those spells where my libido had gone on vacation and forgot to come back. It returned that morning. Having her under the same roof might be more difficult than I imagined.

R410a
R410a
2,956 Followers