Betrayal Pt. 01

Story Info
Estranged husband rediscovers his love of cock sucking.
7.9k words
3.92
16.5k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
729 Followers

'Betrayal - Part One' is a follow on to The Complete Package.

***

I needed a drink in the worse way. Maybe a couple at the hotel bar and then go grab dinner at Jamie's restaurant. It is the best food in town hands down. I will keep it simple - steak, baked potato, salad, some great wine and a Grand Marnier after dinner. I will get a good nights sleep and catch my early flight. Too bad Jamie is out of town, he might have offered to fly me back in his Gulfstream. He did that for Laura.

Laura. She created all this work for me. I had to cancel my hunting trip in Alaska. I was not happy. Obviously she could not handle the investigation due to her involvement. Plus, she was on a high dollar, celebrity case. She was pulling in $2500 an hour.

The incident in the office that led to the termination of my buddies was... a mess. Not because it was pretty obvious they fucked up, but because they filed suit against the firm. All three for wrongful termination, claiming they were coerced to resign.

I spent the last four days interviewing all the witnesses including my old buddies. The termination suits had no merit, I negotiated those away. They were nuisance suits, Laura knew that, so she wouldn't go crazy about the settlements.

But then there was the civil suit filed by Jim against Laura for aggravated assault and battery. He had a broken jaw, loose and cracked teeth. He was still in the hospital although I think he was milking it for the law suit. I had to negotiate with him there, his jaw wired shut. Hard to understand him, I eventually asked him to write down his questions, answers and comments.

I felt sorry for him, We go way back. But he fucked up. Pretty obvious from the wits that he lost it. Insulting her was one thing, One of the wits recounted the incident in detail for me. He took notes for the meeting.

Jim was clearly out of line.

'You slut, you bitch! You seduced and married Robert to grab his practice by seducing and fucking him. You fucked him into believing you were in love with him. You don't deserve to run this firm! You are a whore. You are going to pay for this abuse and fucking up Robert's firm and Robert's team.'

Funny, I would agree with some but not all of that. He got some of that out of me one night on a hunting trip, sitting around a campfire, sharing a bottle of Crown Royal.

We talked about controlling women, my Laura in particular. She demanded a lot of me in bed. Sometimes it felt like she was acting, making me believe she was truly in love with me, but really putting on a show, a sex show. I shared too much with Jim.

She is young, attractive and great at oral sex. Those facts I can't dispute. My love for her is fading, sad to say. Just not as exciting as it once was.

And complicating the negotiation with Jim, he has a dirty video of me. Laura doesn't know that. She will never know about that. Never. She would be disgusted let alone mad. She doesn't do mad well.

None of that warranted a physical attack on my wife. I knew she has a street fighter mentality representing her clients. Man, she showed that to Jim in spades. He was no match for her.

Jim and I had not reached agreement. It was complicated. He was rattling the dirty video sabre.

It was Thursday, I had a 'do-gooder' event tomorrow back home. I told Jim I would be back next week sometime.

The hotel bar exceeded my expectations. The lighting nicely accented the immense bar. The backlighting of the bottles of alcohol standing tall on glass shelves backed by mirrors. The mirrors outlined by arches carved out of dark mahogany. The 80 inch LED TV hung about the arches, it looked out of place in the classy look of the bar area.

The bar tenders, male and female wore white dress shirts with ruffles running down the front, a black bow tie contrasting, but complementing the shirt, The shirt sleeves with french cuffs with black, shiny cufflinks. The look of a wedding tuxedo without a jacket. I like it. Maybe I will just eat dinner at the bar.

No open chairs at the bar, damn! Plenty of booths and tables, but I did not want to do that. Seems so lonely.

My guess, most of the occupants were business people with the same goal - have a few, eat dinner and get out of this town tomorrow morning.

I decided to wedge my way between occupants and place my drink order, then just hang close to the bar on watch for an empty stool. I chose a slot between two people with their backs facing each other. I placed my Crown and seven order and waited. i overheard the conversation to my left. Female with her back to me, speaking to a guy.

'Good deal! That was a great day for you! So happy for you,' he said.

'Well it is all because of you Greg,' she said, then she leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. They were holding hands.

'Are you sure about dinner? I know this great place just down the street. The owner is the CEO of the holding company and sometimes cooks there. How cool it that?' he said.

'My flight is at 6 AM! You wore me out today! I am going to do room service and get to bed early.'

She left, there were other people lurking, ready to jump the seat. He stopped them.

'I promised him this stool,' he said, nodding at me.

I said, 'Well thank you, I appreciate that. I thought at 5 o'clock this place would be empty.'

He swept his hand across the bar and said, 'Look at this place. it is alive, alive with people here to relax, some of them looking for companionship.'

'She was quite attractive,' I just threw that out there.

'Oh, Meryl? She is my employee. I am glad she is on my team.'

'What does your team do?'

'Drugs, legal drugs. We are sales reps for one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. We are part of JaimCo.'

That's Jamie's holding company. I won't share that, I'll see if he slams them in anyway. Matches up to the Jaimie restaurant talk.

'I am sales manager for North America. She was my pitch person for a major healthcare system today. She was great. Healthcare moves slow, but I believe we will get the deal. I will come back next week to close the deal.'

'Impressive.'

'And you?' he asked.

'I am Robert. I have a law firm. We have an office here. My wife actually runs the firm, I am relegated to carrying her briefcase. A pretty face for the older female potential clients.'

It sounded like a robot response other than the Laura comment.

'That sounds bitter. I would agree with the pretty face, you are quite attractive.'

'Thanks, but I was just joking. She is great. She is younger than me, has more fire in the furnace. I am good with that.'

Pretty heavy stuff for someone I don't know. I looked up at the TV in front of us.

'Oh my god, I forgot the Chiefs were playing tonight. That's my team. I live in LA but I root for the Chiefs. I just like them.'

He slapped me on the back.

'My Chargers are going to bring them down tonight Robert!'

We watched the game and enjoyed the banter back and forth as each team had the inevitable successes and failures in a hard fought NFL game.

At one point I took a close look at him. He was unbelievably handsome. Thick blond hair that looked professionally quaffed. Crystal blue eyes that pierced me when gazed upon. He was wearing a dress shirt, but he had ditched the tie and opened the top button, a little bit of chest peaking out. The shirt was tight against a muscled chest and flat stomach.

I was feeling those feelings again, the same feeling that led to Jim's dirty video. I shook it off, never again, that chapter was closed. But, I was aroused. I could picture myself between Greg's legs, doing what I had only done once before.

We - maybe just me - was having a blast. We kept on drinking throughout the game. I was enjoying his company. He tended to touch me when making a point. Hand on hand, hand on shoulder, nothing extraordinary, stuff extrovert sales people tend to do.

The Chiefs were winning going into the 4th quarter. The bar area was filling up with booth and table occupants. It was getting really loud, I could not hear my favorite Thursday night Football TV team - Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit.

'Greg, I can't hear Al and Kirk. I am going to my room to watch the game.

He placed his hand on the inside of my thigh, close to my penis.

'Let's go to my room. It is a suite. We had our meeting there today. Bigger TVs than this bar. Might be more comfortable for the both of us.'

He motioned to the bar tender.

'A bottle of wine and two glasses to go. On my tab.' he ordered.

I guess we are going to his room. The bar tender delivered the order. Greg asked me to carry the glasses. I obeyed. He was in control just like Laura.

***

Greg had the presidential suite, better than my room. Spacious living room, large table that still has a laptop on it from the meeting. The bar had four stools in front of the counter top. I could see into the master bedroom and sighted a big four poster bed.

A 65 inch TV in the living area. Greg brought up the game. Chiefs still ahead.

'There is an 80 inch in the master. Let's watch from there.'

He took my hand and led me into the master. On the bed were two robes and what looked like thongs. He picked one up.

'Put this on and a robe - only if you want to - and join me on the bed.' Greg said.

I took it from his hand, picked up a robe and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I sat on the lid of the commode, thinking.

He excited me. Even in the bar, I had an erection fantasizing about his cock. It has been a while since my only time doing that. I buried that memory, that feeling of needing a cock in my mouth, Jim's video acted as a incentive to bury it.

But this time, no Jim around, just me and Greg. I wanted to have that experience again and finish what I didn't complete before. I was older now, but the fire to do that has never gone out, it was raging tonight. It was a bucket item list that was never written down. So, what am I waiting for?

I stripped down, neatly folding my clothes in a corner of the exquisite bathroom. The 'thong' was an athletic supporter - a jockstrap as we called them way back when. I pulled it up. The front containing my penis had ribbing running from the junction of back straps at the bottom up to the waist strap. I turned away from the mirror to check the fitting in the back. It dawned on me, my ass and asshole were unencumbered by any cloth. He had a plan for me. I was ready for his plan.

I pulled the robe closely around me, so nothing showed but it was short, barely covering my jockstrap. Kind of sexy.

He was lying on the bed propped up by pillows. His robe only clasped just above the his pelvis with the terry cloth tie. His ribbed jockstrap out in the open, filled to the brim with his package. I wanted it.

His muscular chest beckoning my attention too. I was so turned on. It was going to happen with no Jim to stop me.

He motioned to lie next to him. My side pillows already propped up. I obeyed.

He leaned into me placing his hand gently on the side of my face. He kissed me on the lips. He ran his fingers through my hair. A tingle of excitement shot through me.

'I like your silver hair. My last companion had it too. He liked it rough, he asked to be ordered around, to be slapped, to be spanked. He said it made it easier for him to get hard.'

'Well some of us silver foxes like that sort of thing.'

I kissed him back, passionately. He returned it, his tongue seeking out mine. I sucked on his tongue signally to him my willingness to do the same on his penis.

He untied my robe and pulled it open. I quickly took it off, nothing but my jockstrap between me and him. He undid his own robe tie dropping the sides of the robe off. His cock looked bigger to me, pushing against the ribbing, the head peaking out one side. He was getting excited too!!

I kissed him on the neck while I played with his nipples, pinching, tweaking them until hard. Moving downward with my kisses, I stopped to suck on his nipples. He sighed. i was enjoying this too. I love this. I haven't felt this excitement since my first blowjob from Laura. I needed to deepthroat him like Laura does for me.

I completed my kissing travel down to the waist strap. I pulled it down slightly. The thick base of his cock visible. I placed my lips on it. I pulled the waist band lower exposing a good 4 inches. I moved perpendicular to him so that I could wrap my lips sideways along the shaft, moving up and down on the exposed shaft, applying my saliva. I lowered the waist strap down further, leaving only the cock head covered. My lips still wrapped around the shaft, lubricating it with saliva with my up and down movements.

It was time. I pulled the jock strap down and off of the head. His erection shot up, freed from the prison of the jockstrap. It was a sight I will never forget, the shaft glistening with my saliva, some of it running down to his balls, the large throbbing head in proportion to the thick shaft. I will never get all of that in my mouth I thought. The head is too big. He will have to help me. I gripped the bottom of his erection. I kissed the head. I am going to try.

'Robert, do you like my cock?'

'Yes, yes, yes! I like it a lot.'

'Why do you like it Robert?' Greg asked nicely.

'I like the thick shaft, the long length, the large head.' I said back nicely. It was all true.

'Robert have you sucked cock before?'

'Yes I have.'

OK, 10 minutes with a 18 year old rental. Hopefully he doesn't ask the next question.

'Robert, do you want to suck my cock?'

'Yes I do,' I enthusiastically said.

'How bad do you want it? Tell me how bad you want it Robert.'

'Greg, I want it real bad.'

'Robert, why should I let you suck my cock?' He was waving it across my lips, teasing me.

'Greg, I will give your a great blowjob, that's why.'

'Are you going to make me cum in your mouth? Tell me you are going to make me cum Robert.'

'Greg, I am going to make you cum. I need your load in my mouth and down my throat.'

'What punishment do you get if you don't make me cum?'

I thought for a moment, 'Greg, I deserve to be slapped and spanked'

'I like it. Lay across my legs Robert. Let's make sure that will work on you.'

I put my cock between his legs, touching the bottom of his balls, his erection up against my hip. I settled down across his lap looking forward to a spanking. He hit one cheek really hard.

'Robert, I don't think that was hard enough. Would you agree?'

'Yes, I need to be spanked harder.'

He whacked my other cheek even harder.

'Is that hard enough for a punishment Robert?'

'Yes, that is hard enough.' My cheeks were burning but I loved it. My cock was so hard.

'I disagree Robert. One more time, I know I will get it right this time.'

Bridging the gap between cheeks, he slapped me so hard my cock touched the bed. I rebounded up off him a little bit. It hurt so good.

'There that's it, that will be one of your punishments.'

He licked three fingers and started fingering my rim, shoving his fingers in and out of my rectum.

'Can I fuck you their, fuck your asshole? Tell me Robert that you want to be fucked in the ass.'

'Yes Greg, you can fuck me in my asshole. I want you to fuck my ass. Please fuck me.'

'I am going to cum in your ass Robert. Tell me that is what you want.'

This was getting weird, let's stop talking and just do it.

'Yes Greg I want you to cum inside me.'

'Robert straddle my hips, push down your jockstrap, hold our cocks together and stroke them.'

I love it, I did it, maybe I can direct his cock into my wet rim.

'Cum where Robert? You weren't listening.'

He slapped my face.

'You need to pay attention and do everything exactly I ask you to do. Now Robert, do you understand?'

'Yes Greg, I understand.'

I kept on holding both cocks together, head to head, stroking them.

'Robert tell me you want to clean my cum soaked cock after I pull it out of your dirty shit laden asshole. Tell me Robert, tell me.'

I didn't respond.

'Your are not obeying me! I will not let you suck my cock if you don't obey me. You need more punishment,'

He slapped me. Then again, and again and again.

I had enough.

'I can't do this.'

I practically ran to the bathroom and locked the door. What just happened out there? The guy is crazy. I don't want his cock that bad. I peeled off what I now consider a disgusting jock strap. I quickly dressed. I stood by the door thinking about what I would do if he came after me as I exited the room. I don't know what I would do.

I opened the door, I slowly walked out fully expecting he was going to jump me. Instead he was still in bed, stroking his big cock. It looked so good.

'Robert I am so sorry! So sorry! I thought you were someone who liked to play rough. A silver fox. I was wrong. Come back to bed. I will play nice. I will do whatever your ask of me. I am so horny for you. Let me make it up to you. Robert please!'

I didn't respond, I stood there looking at the huge cock. It was a tempting offer. He seemed sincere. The cock was mine for the taking, I could have it in my mouth in minutes.

'Greg, I just can't do it, you really turned me off.'

'How about this Robert? Think about it. We can do this another time. Hand me your phone and I will give you my contact information. You can call if you want to try again, if not I understand. OK?'

I reluctantly handed him my phone. He entered his contact info, then he placed the phone between his legs. I heard the familiar fake shutter sound. He moved the phone further out and snapped another photo.

'You can use either one of the photos for my contact photo Robert. The close up looks good if I have to say so myself.'

I took the phone back and headed out without saying a word. I planned on deleting the photos. Out in the hall I looked at the pictures.

I changed my mind, I would probably use the close up of his erect cock. I will think about his offer. I will keep the pictures.

***

I thought I should check in on Robert to see how the meetings went. He answered on the first ring.

'Laura.'

Sounded like he was in a restaurant.

'Just 'Laura'?' I said.

'Sorry honey, I am a bit distracted with this whole mess.'

'Are you are at Jamie's restaurant?'

'Yes I am.'

'I am so jealous.'

'You probably need a status on the mess. I made the three termination suits go away with settlements'

'Why? Those guys don't deserve a dime.'

'Laura, think about. It is cheaper to settle then having to try all these cases. We would have to use outside attorneys.'

'Your right. How about Jim's suit?'

'Not done, I have to come back next week. I leave for home tomorrow morning to make that do-gooder activity you signed me up for. How is your trial?'

'I thought we would have the weekend off, but they dropped a new wit on us. We have to work the weekend. I am going to stay at our downtown condo. No need to drive home a hour, sleep for a little bit and then turn around and drive an hour back. Why don't you come stay with me, I really need to be with you.'

'Thanks Honey, but I would really like to sleep in my own bed for a change.'

'Understood. Hope you have a good meal. Talk to you tomorrow.'

***

All the time we were talking I was looking at Greg's close-up photo. I will call him next week. He has to return to his healthcare customer. I was warming up to the idea of seeing him again. Slaps and spanking doesn't seem all that bad now. I indirectly asked him to do that with my silver fox response to his companions preferences.

***

I tried Jamie although it would be after midnight in London. He answered.

'Good morning Aunt Laura.'

'Good evening nephew Jamie.'

We laughed. He knows I like 'cocksucking Laura' better.

'Sorry I called so late. I was surprised you answered, I know you need your beauty sleep. What time is it in London?'

VCDC
VCDC
729 Followers