Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my peripheral vision I could tell the boy was just standing there inside the door.

The boy starting face fucking me, gagging me with the deep thrusts. My saliva escaping my mouth when he retracted, leaking down onto my chest. He pulled back. The first stream went up my nose, the second all the way up to my hair, dripping down onto my forehead. He rubbed my face with his cock as the cum continued to flow. He finally stopped. I took hold of the shaft as I took the head in my mouth. I licked and sucked out any leftover cum. I can't wait to see what my face looks like. So much cum. I dropped down to suck on his balls as I stroked him.

The person by the door said, 'This will make a great promotional video for the firm. Our new slogan - We Will Do Anything to Win the Case Including Sucking Cock.'

Oh no, it is Jim. Jim with his phone videoing the whole event. I told the kid to take his clothes and get out of here. He wanted the rest of his money. I told him 'sue me!' He left, Jim standing there grinning. He told me my secret was good with him. I knew one day he would use it to his advantage.

***

I was so stressed out about all this. My chest was so tight. I need to relax and think good thoughts. My left arm started to hurt, probably too much stroking of our cocks. Not used to that but loved it. I'll take some aspirin, that should help.

END OF PART ONE