Betrayal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am not in London. I am in Hyderabad. It is 8:30 AM India time. Let me explain before you launch a cross examination. The CEO of my India company called. Our largest customer is pissed. He insisted on an in person meeting with me. I offered to meet him in Dubai, about halfway. He said he was insulted, that I should come to him. So here I am. By the way he represents 25% of our India revenue.'

'Wow, are you jet lagged?'

'Slept on the plane. I did spell the pilot for a bit so that he got his required rest.'

'When are you back?'

'Next week. Come see me.' Jamie said.

'Robert might still be there so we couldn't get together if that was on your mind.'

'Darn it! I was getting an erection thinking about it. We really should spend more time in bed instead of the couch.' Jamie laughed.

'Stop it! Now you are getting me going.'

'I take the suits are not going well with Robert coming back?' he asked.

'No, we are down to one. The Jim suit. I have to work all weekend too on my trial.'

'Well a women's work is never done.' Jamie said with a giggle.

'Your such a chauvinist! I tried to convince Robert to join me in the downtown condo so that we could... we could talk about us. He said no. Maybe I don't have to work the whole weekend and I can catch him at home.'

'I know that will be rough, just remember I love you Laura. We will get through this.'

'Thanks, I... I... got to go.'

I hung up. Why didn't I tell him that I love him? What is wrong with me? Such a chicken-shit. I love him. Spending the rest of our lives together would be paradise. I will tell him tomorrow. I need to tell him. When I speak to Robert, I will tell him that I love Jamie and ask for the divorce. Jamie should know before Robert.

***

I scored my favorite first class seat on the aisle, last row. I was settling in watching the people board and head back to coach. I saw him. He stopped to flirt with a female attendant. She laughed. He touched her shoulder, he didn't go to far. He must be bi-sexual, he seems interested in women, but maybe it is an act.

He locked eyes with me. He walked down the aisle, roller board behind him. He paused, said 'Robert' and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up, he mouthed the words 'call me' and winked.

He never said he was going to LA. But then again I didn't ask. Unless he is just connecting at LAX, he will be in town. Very tempting. I will call him this evening after my dinner panel event.

***

The prosecution's last witness finished his testimony ending the day. He was lying to the jury. I will tear him apart on cross examination Monday. The prosecution told the judge that they were pulling their last witness, the one we had to work on all weekend.

I released the team and told them to enjoy the weekend, except for Sunday afternoon to get ready for the cross-examination. I thought about calling Robert and decided against it. It will be a surprise, one that at the end, he would not like. Better to get him the news about the divorce sooner than later.

***

I waited for him to get off the plane versus calling him. Safer.

'Greg, let's get together sooner than later. Do you have anything this afternoon?'

'Nope, all clear. Where can we go?'

'My place up in the hills. My wife is working a case and will be staying in our downtown condo. Do you have a car? Can you just follow me?'

'I do and I will.'

'I will wait for you just outside the parking garage. Look for a red Corvette. You can't miss it.'

'Well thats interesting. I have a black one!'

We high fived. I like this guy. Not just his cock.

'One more thing Greg. Do you have the jockstraps? We will need them.'

He grinned.

'Yes I do.'

***

I invited the team to join me at our favorite watering hole. First round on me.

I snuck outside to call Jamie. I need to tell him that I love him.

No answer, I left a voice mail that I had something important to tell him. Please call soon. I should have told him last night. Grrrrr.

I stayed for a half hour, did my good byes and left to go home.

***

It took about an hour to get to the house. Greg followed me in through the security gate. I forgot about the cameras. He should have ridden with me. She never looks at the videos, but they will be out there till I delete them.

Greg brought in his rollerboard. We headed to the master bedroom. He unzipped his rollerboard and pulled out the jockstraps and handed one to me.

'Robes?' he asked me.

'Absolutely not.' I replied.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, starting a passionate exchange and embraces. I inched him back to the bed. I fell backwards, he was on top. We continued to kiss, running our hands all over.

I took control.

'Greg, I want you to fuck me now, first my mouth, then my ass - right now. I have a charity dinner event to attend. Let's not waste any time.'

I ripped his shirt open, reached down to his belt, undoing it, unbuttoning his pants. I ran my hand down right onto his cock, pulling it out from the briefs. I played with the head. I stroked the the growing erection. He stood up, dropped his pants and briefs down, his erection now full and pointing at me.

I quickly took off my shirt, my pants and boxer shorts. I kneeled in front of him. This is going to be so much fun!

***

That's weird, a black Corvette parked next to Robert's. Did he finally buy me one? He was threatening to do that. I told him I like my BMW.

It's probably a member of that Corvette club Robert organizes. Yeah that's it.

The front door was unlocked, not like Robert, but probably because of his guest. I looked at the mail piled on the hall table. Nothing but junk. What a waste. I walked to the kitchen, no Robert. Into the entertainment room, no Robert. Huh. Where is he? Oh, the pool. it was a fun area to sit around and drink. I will cut through the master and use our patio door there.

***

'Greg, fuck my face, do it. I want it. Try and shove it all the way in.'

He took control of his cock. He patted my face with the head, teasing me. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth wide. He placed the head on my tongue, I closed around it and tried to soak it with saliva. He pushed it in further, he pulled it out, back in this time way further in. He grabbed the back of my head and picked up the pace, shoving it in harder and deeper, the head entering my throat. I gagged a little. He pulled out, back in, now really face fucking me. The head going deeper, the combination of his motion in and out making the saliva sucking sound mixed with my gagging.

***

Approaching the bedroom I heard talking, then gagging sounds followed by a sound I was oh so familiar with. A sound from hard face fucking. No, it can't be that. I walked in to the room and stopped. It was a surreal sight, some guy face fucking Robert both of them naked, jockstraps on the floor. Jockstraps?

I overcame the surprise. This was perfect. I raised my phone, launched the video app and started recording my husband being face fucked and loving it. No need to talk about Jamie to Robert, I will get my divorce.

***

This felt great, his cock making it's way deeper in my throat. I was so proud of being able to take it and enjoy it. He lives in LA, we can get together a lot.

He stopped and motioned for me to get on the bed. I knew what to do, all fours, presenting my cheeks to Greg. He spread them apart, I felt saliva dripping onto my crack and into my rim. He did it again and again. I felt his fingers working the wetness inside, another new feeling for me.

He slapped my cheeks, several times. This time I thoroughly enjoyed it, willing to pay the price to take that big erection inside me. He slowly inserted the head, making contact with me. He pushed in further, It was hurting a little bit but I really don't fucking care.

'Go deep Greg. Put it all the way in.'

He complied. Wow that felt great. His pelvis contacting my cheeks.

'Fuck me Greg, fuck me hard. You need to cum in my ass.'

Greg pulled all the way out.

'No, no don't do that.' I screamed at him.

'Beg me again Robert, tell me how bad you need to be fucked.'

'Greg, give it to me, I need it so bad. Please fuck me, fuck me hard.'

It worked, he started his fucking motion, slow at first then faster. He slapped my cheeks during the thrusts. I loved everything he was doing.

'Robert you are going to be my cock loving boy. You will come to me when I call.'

I said, 'Yes, yes, I want that too. whatever the time, wherever the place. I am yours.'

Greg started grunting while he was thrusting.

I heard the grunts. He was close, 'Yes Greg, cum in my ass.'

One more loud grunt and he came. What a feeling! The warm liquid filling up my rectum. He slowed down. I felt him pull out.

'No, no put it back in Greg. I love it. Can we do this all weekend and next week?'

I felt his cum dripping out, I could see it land on the bed.

'You have to clean my cock first before I put it back in.'

'Will do!' I said. I turned around, slid down the bed back to a kneeling position. I began licking his cum soaked hard on.

A text alert notification 'bing' tone. The sound emanating in the bedroom. Near the door.

He stopped. He looked to his right.

There stood Laura with her phone recording us.

'Needless to say, we are getting divorced Robert. I will be kind and try to hide all the details of why or you can just agree and not contest it. Who is this guy? How long has he been fucking you?' I asked.

I was still recording.

'We met last night, it is not what you think it is.' Greg answered.

'Oh, my husband having sex with a man he met 24 hours ago? It's a bad look Robert. Face fucked and anal, with cum!'

I stated that in case the video didn't capture the cum part.

His partner turned towards me and said, 'I can't let you do this, give me the phone or just delete the video. Do it now!'

'Who do you think you are dealing with?'

'Someone that can't satisfy her husband.'

'That's a laugh, you have bad info buddy.'

'Give the phone to me bitch,' he said slowly.

He started walking towards me.

'Don't do it Greg, don't do it, she will hurt you.' Robert said.

It didn't stop him. He was a foot away. Threat alarms going off in my head. I can't make the first move, I have to think about what Robert might use in the divorce if he contests.

I left the recording on, locked my phone and put it in my pocket. I needed my arms and hands free.

'This slut? Hurt me? Well watch this.'

He pulled his arm back and tried to slap my face. I blocked it.

I could visualize being in a courtroom, 'Your honor, I took a defensive position, blocking his first attempt to hit me.'

He was not happy, he tried to punch with his other hand. I blocked it.

Another visual, 'Your honor he continued to assail me, My defense was working, but it was frustrating him.'

He tried to grab me around my arms. I reached up on the inside of his arms throwing them up in the air, knocking him off balance. I pushed him to the floor, jumped on top of him, pinning his arms down with my legs.

'If you like a women on top of you, which I doubt, this is one your will never forget.'

I raised my right hand, ready to deliver a haymaker to his face.

I remembered what my boxing coach told me.

He had researched the word haymaker. In 1910 it was first thought of as a "very strong blow with the fist," The punch probably so called for resemblance to the wide swinging stroke of a scythe cutting down the hay.

'Stop it Greg, she will break your jaw. She will, I have seen the results.'

A visual, 'Your honor, my husband begged his partner to stop. I was threatening, but I had no plans to hit him at this point.'

'This big tit slut who can't satisfy her husband? A husband that goes cock hunting for someone who really excites him. Like me. No way.'

He spit on my face.

'Lick that up bitch.'

'Greg stop. Stop it,' Robert begged.

'Get off of me and I will teach you a lesson.' Greg said.

Another visual, 'Your honor, he was breaking free, using all his weight against mine. He worked himself free. He got on top of me. He ripped open my blouse. He yanked hard on bra, breaking the clasp in back. With my breasts bare he pulled up on my nipples and didn't let go.

'Nice tits. Are you getting excited now? You want my cock, I can tell. Get ready bitch, now I am going to fuck your face. Get ready. Open up Laura. This cock you will really enjoy just like Robert does.'

Last visual, 'Your honor at that point I did not want to be sexually assaulted so I took action.'

He made the mistake of letting my legs go free. I kneed him as hard a I could in the balls. He screamed, he fell on his back grabbing his scrotum. I got back on top him and gave him my best right hand to the jaw. I saw the bottom jaw move unnaturally to the left. He tried to scream again, nothing came out, he passed out.

'Robert, call 911. We need police and EMS.'

'Robert, will you not contest the divorce? Tell me now! You have a chance to save your ass from massive embarrassment.'

He thought about it, I had a card to play. He knew it.

'No, I will not contest it.'

'Good, this is your idea not mine, tell the police this Greg guy sexually assaulted you and attempted it on me.'

'I will do that. Yes that is my idea.'

'Don't tell them how much you liked it.' I stated the obvious.

***

The cops accompanied EMS as they took Greg off to the ER. His jaw had to be broken or dislocated or something. It didn't look right. I knew this would end badly. For him, not me.

The police asked Robert and I to come down to the station for questioning.

After questioning, they drove us back home. I know our answers would match for my interaction with Greg. Before that....

Robert said he told them Greg followed him home from the airport, tailgated through the security gate and followed him into the house. He told them Greg dragged him into the bedroom, stripped, made him strip and forced him to have oral sex then anal sex. That's when Laura entered he added.

Might work, I would tear it apart in court, we will see who defends Greg.

I told Robert I was going to the condo. The reality is that I could not sleep in a room where my husband was face and anal fucked in front of me.

***

'You did what? Robert did what? This is unreal. Unreal again!'

I called to tell Jamie I was getting the divorce without having to ask for it. I explained the whole scene to him.

'Robert begged him to stop, but he didn't. Stupid guy.' I said.

'Jamie, FYI. The police told us he is a sales manager for your pharmaceutical company.'

'Now you are fucking kidding me. What's his name?'

'Greg. First name is all i know,'

'Shit, Greg Brees is his name. He is one of my best. He manages all of North America. He has grown the business 100% in two years.'

'Well, he is going to jail.'

Silence from Jamie. Then...

'Laura, don't do it. Don't press charges. It is such a bad look for my company, soon to be our company.'

Grrrr. I don't like this. He needs to be jailed, he attacked me, and tried to sexually assault me. Jamie is putting his company above me. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it.

'Jamie, let me think about it - OK?' I was seething but cool.

'I love you Laura.'

I can't say it now, not now.

'Good night Jamie.'

'Wait, what was the important thing you mentioned in the voice mail?'

'Oh, it was that I was getting the weekend off, hoping we could get together.'

Bullshit, I knew he was in India at least 12 hours away.

'Sorry Laura. I don't think we can make that work. too much travel for either of us. There would not be much of a weekend.'

'OK, I will call you later.'

I hung up and stared at the phone. I felt betrayed. I was betrayed. Asshole. Maybe he wasn't what he seems to be.

And Robert, he betrayed me too. Sex with a man? I can't believe it but it happened.

***

Jamie called right back.

I coldly said, 'Yes.'

'Laura, what's wrong. I know you. Something is bugging you. Is it something I did or said?'

'Nothing is wrong. Just been a rough day. Lot's to think about. I need to get my head back in the case. Cross's start on Monday.'

'Are you sure?' he asked.

'Yes, yes I am fine. I need to work. Have safe travels back. Let me know when you are in town.'

'Ok, love you Laura.'

'I hope so.'

I hung up. I waited for him to call right back, my last comment somewhat of a stinger.

He called back, I sent it to voice mail. Let him think about what he said to me. Maybe he will figure it out. If not, we are done.

Done with him, done with Robert. Done with men.

***

Boy did I fuck up picking the wrong guy to have sex with. And Greg fucked up too, challenging Laura. Her nickname in the firm, unspoken to her, is 'Amazon'.

Greg did not look good. I didn't see Jim after his challenge to Laura, but I have seen what it takes to repair it. They took Greg to a trauma center ER. He looked so bad. I have no idea on how to contact his family or employees. I should visit him to get him to agree with my story version. I will offer to. pay for one of the best defense attorneys.

The police did not question him because Greg couldn't talk with his jaw like that. I called to get a status on him. They wouldn't give it to me over the phone, I had to go to the hospital. Shit. So called assault victim visits the guy who assaulted him? Not a good look.

I committed verbally to a no-contest divorce in exchange for the cover story of being assaulted by Greg which will turn out to be a 'he said', 'he said' courtroom battle.

Greg attacking Laura will not help him out, two assaults. But a good defense lawyer for Greg will shred the whole cover story of the assault on me. His assault on Laura, if I act as the witness, will be an easy prosecution win.

What if I don't act as her witness? Greg and I could testify both sex events were consensual that Laura got rough with him and took it too far when he wasn't performing or something like that. What I don't know is what is on Laura's video. Did it include the audio from his attempted sexual assault on her?

I remember his words clearly.

'Get ready bitch, I am going to fuck your face. Get ready. Open up Laura, this cock you will really enjoy just like Robert does.'

That would be a problem especially the reference to me.

Knowing Laura, she will make sure the guy is convicted. She has been assaulted twice before. The first, the perpetrator got off the hook. The second one with Jim is pending our negotiation. I can control that one and get him off the hook as long as I get the video from Jim. Why is it every time I have a cock in my mouth, someone is capturing it on video?

***

I thought back to the first time. I arranged for two boys to join me in my hotel room. One arrived by himself, he said his partner would be late but coming soon. I used the door latch to keep the door cracked so that he could enter without our help.

I asked him how old was he. He said 18. I told him to strip for me while I sat on the bed. He did it in a very sexy way stripping down to his tiny white briefs.

I heard someone push open the door. Must be the second rental. I didn't look, I was not going to stop my next step. He moved in close to me, his covered cock inches from my mouth. He asked me to do the rest. I slowly peeled them down, he was excited. I pulled them all the way down, his cock sprung up and hit me on the chin.

Greg was so much bigger that the 18 year old, but the rental was exciting in a different way..

The boy took hold of his erection and offered it to me. I wrapped my lips around the head. I held onto it as best I could while I took off my clothes.

Naked, I kneeled in front of him. I took a lot of his hard on in my mouth. It was so exciting. He helped me push down further.