Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Talking about getting hurt. After Helen betrayed me, then Brianna rejected me, I had decided the hell with women. I'd use them for my satisfaction and never get attached again. Then you popped into my life. In the beginning I simply wanted to help, but as we've hung around together I realized how much I enjoy your company. I'm torn Katrina."

"Torn about what?"

"About whether I risk opening my heart again. About whether I lay my cards on the table and hope you don't run away. About grabbing you, kissing you, and you possessing my soul for eternity."

Sighing she said, "I just want to take it slow."

I was frustrated with her answer but unsure how to respond. I wanted her to know my heart but to also know I wasn't upset with her.

"Kat! If we go any slower we may as well turn the engine off, we aren't even in first gear girl."

I gently swiped the end of her nose with a finger tip, smiling at her, gave her a soft peck on the lips and went back to stuffing my face. We didn't speak again until well into the movie. It was Kat who leaned into my ear.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

I Immediately turned and locked lips with her. I gently probed her lips, she pulled back, smiled and locked lips again with her tongue dancing in my mouth. We were only one of four couples in the theatre, the movie was boring, we noticed everyone else was doing what we were. Kat giggled a little as we looked around, everyone was oblivious to us. At one point my right hand was along her side. I felt her take my hand and put it on her breast outside her top.

Whispering in my ear, "My breasts only Ern, please don't go further."

I caressed them outside her top, then reached for the hem and realized it was tucked into her jeans. She whispered to pull it out, which I did, sliding my hand up onto her flimsy little bra. Her breasts were so soft, yet firm, wonderfully shaped, and oh so warm to the touch. I almost creamed my jeans on the spot.

Her hand was on my thigh, I felt it move slightly, I put mine on top of hers.

"As much as I want you to touch me, please don't. I'll cum in my pants and I'd rather not."

"I do that to you? Really? You're like no man I've ever known before. No man has ever asked me not to make him cum."

"Oh, I want to, I just don't want it to be in my underwear and in a movie house. I'd like it to be a bit more special than that. If that makes sense."

My hand was still under her top when the movie ended. I quickly removed it and she discretely slid the bra down over her breasts. As we stood to leave we noticed everyone was adjusting clothing and using napkins in ways they weren't designed for. Walking hand in hand through the lobby we had all we could do not to burst into laughter.

Here we were thinking we were being naughty, when we were likely the tamest of the bunch. The popcorn was okay, but hunger still had us salivating for something more substantial. When I say that, I envision thinking we had a hearty meal somewhere with nice ambiance and soft music. Not a chance Dudley, we ordered pizza on the way and had it delivered to our room. Along with a two liter bottle of Dr. Pepper.

We had been surprised at how hard it was to find Dr. Pepper up north, hell, down south it was everywhere. We had been excited when the gal said we had a choice of Pepsi, Coke, or Dr. Pepper. WooHoo, zza and a bottle of pop with a pretty lady, life didn't get much better. Or so I thought.

We changed into our night time clothes and went over what we hoped to accomplish the next day if they were past acting like children. She asked what we do if they were still behaving so poorly. I said we get up and leave again.

"These assholes are paying whether they reach an agreement through us, or the courts, I don't care. The fee is already set, and it's not based on whether or not they reach an agreement through us. When the judge reads our final report and see's we could do little to nothing because of their bickering he'll show no mercy. We get paid either way."

We did the same routine, her exiting the bathroom last as I turned out the lights. Tonight was different. My back was to her as I felt the bed move.

"It's chilly, can I get under the covers with you?"

I flipped them back as I turned over and let her scoot against me. Snuggling in she looked up.

"Kiss me Ern, soft and tender. You can touch me, but only my breasts. I don't trust myself to let you go further. This may sound corny, and maybe it's too soon, but I'm falling in love with you."

"I have a confession to make Kat. I not only love you, I adore you. I don't think I loved Helen as much as I do you."

"Ernie, you said adore. Did you mean like 'adoring someone' ... adore?" I nodded. "Shit Ern, nobody has ever uttered those words to me before. I don't know what to do."

"Why don't we lay here and snuggle? I'm content playing with your breasts, although I'd like to kiss and suck also. If you want to make me cum with your hands I wouldn't mind. Just let me get a hand towel so we keep the mess to a minimum. You decide Kat, I'm not gonna push you."

I heard her whisper, "Get a towel."

Climbing back into bed was another surprise, she'd taken her top off and was in panties only. We kissed, I rubbed her breasts, I sucked them softly until she told me to suck a bit harder and nibble on her nipples. I caressed them, kneaded them, pulled gently on her nipples making her voice squeak. There was enough disparity in height she couldn't play with my dick while I sucked her nipples. She sat up, pushed me back on the bed, pulled the covers down and took my cock in her hand.

"If I'm going to do this, and I want to, then I'm going to do it right. Stay there I'll be right back."

She grabbed something out of her bag and lay next to me on her side. With her left hand she picked up my dick, I felt something going onto me but wasn't sure what until I recognized the smell. Baby powder.

"Move on your side toward me a little. Mmmm, that's it. Lay back and let me take care of you." As she slid her right hand over the top, her left hand underneath, she began stroking my desperately hard cock. "You have a nice big cock Ernie, I'll bet it shoots lots of stuff."

I was raising my hips as she stroked. There was something about the way she stroked me. Damn, it was wonderful, I'd had hand jobs before, but not like this. Her hands were so soft, so gentle, she wasn't pumping, she was milking me, slowly milking my cock for all the juice it could produce.

"Does it feel good baby? Would you like to slide that between my legs, or into my mouth? That would be lovely wouldn't it? Can you shoot for me Ern, I'd love to see how much you have for me."

She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew the talking would take me over the top and she was right. My hips raised up into her hands as my cock twitched. She grabbed the towel and held it a few inches from the tip. I shot several missile like spurts into that towel, Kat cooing and cheering me on.

"Oh Ernie, that is so yummy. I could watch you all day and never tire of seeing that muscle spit cum all over the place."

I lay there out of breath, I hadn't done a thing but lay while she gave me the most powerful hand job I'd ever had, but I was out of breath. Imagine that.

"Kat, where did you learn how to do that? It was heavenly."

"In jail. The guards were always trying to get you to fuck them. My cell mate was an older much wiser lady. She would get favors without having to bend over to be fucked through the bars or suck anybody's dick the same way. She would give them the best hand job they'd ever experienced. She in turn taught me. After her time was up I continued to acquire favors the same way. It wasn't necessarily what I wanted, but I wasn't having to fuck or suck anyone either."

"There were several girls who got knocked up bending over for the guards. Who knows which one was the father, they would let 4 or 5 guards screw them. I not only didn't have to suck some dirty cock, I didn't need to worry about having a kid either. And if a black girl got pregnant by a white guy, or vise versa, there was hell to pay when they went home with their half black, half white baby. Not everybody is okay with that, even in this day and age."

I had recovered, "Would you like me to take care of you? I could do it with my tongue."

I knew she was studying my face in the dim light that filtered around the curtains. With her hand on my face she kissed me.

"I love the sound of that Ernie, but I think I'll take a rain check. If I let you eat me I'll make you fuck me, and I'm not quite ready for that. Be patient lover, that ship will sail."

We kissed another 5 minutes before she slipped back into her bed. In the morning we carried on as though nothing had happened, that is until we stepped into the elevator alone. As soon as the doors were closed she grabbed my neck and mashed our lips together.

"You son of a bitch, you opened Pandoras box last night. My panties are already wet, this is gonna be a pisser of a day. You are taking me somewhere fancy for supper as payment for last night."

She rubbed my cock just as we arrived at ground floor, feeling it instantly harden she snickered, "Now we're even."

She sashayed across the lobby ahead of me. Her little ass twitching and the hips swinging a bit more than usual. As I leaned over her to open the door I whispered in her ear. "Little slut." She instantly quipped, "Pussy teaser."

Today's session was much better. They had changed their diapers, had something to eat, took a nap and were ready to play nicely. We accomplished more in a day than we had in the two previous. I was under no illusion they were going to accept any solution outside court, but I didn't care. We were flying home Friday at 7pm whether it was settled or not. We'd mail our report to the residing judge, and they could fight it out in court.

Thursday and Friday were better, but as I suspected, they wanted to fight it out in court spending millions. On the plane Kat was disappointed we hadn't succeeded. I calmly reminded her it wasn't our circus and those weren't our monkeys. She smiled, kissed me, and buried her head into my shoulder as she drifted off to sleep.

Our flight was diverted to avoid bad weather, putting us a half hour behind landing. Our connecting flight was backing away from the gate as we made it to the counter. I knew there was nothing they could do about it, so I enquired if they had any hotel vouchers.

She smiled at me, "You've had this happen before haven't you. I have two left, each with a co-pay of $50. One at the Hilton, the other at Crown Plaza."

I chose the Plaza. As we checked in Kat was blown away by the carnation on each pillow, the chocolate on the pillows and the fresh baked cookies on the table. After using the potty, she bounded out squealing, "They have robes in the bathroom for us. This is too cool Ern." With a devilish grin she looked at me, "I'll have to think of a way to thank you."

There were at least a half dozen ideas roaming through my head. All of them involving her mouth, pussy, or ass, and my stiff cock. Tonight, might be interesting I thought to myself.

It was late, both tired, the 7 am flight would be upon us all too soon. I lay in her bed cuddling and kissing for a few minutes, we kissed goodnight and I slipped into my bed.

"Ernie." Yes Kat. "Tell me again you adore me."

I crawled out of bed, leaned over her face and whispered, "I adore you Katrina, now either screw me or let me go to sleep."

She pushed up for a kiss and lay on her side away from me. As I lay down I heard an ever so faint whisper, "I love you too Ernie."

I don't think it was meant for my ears, but I savored it anyway. Being back home in familiar territory felt good. We stopped at the grocery store on the way to the house, I let mom know we were home, she wanted us over for Sunday lunch. Kat wanted to bring a dessert, mom agreed, that would be nice.

Kat wanted to lay in bed with me Saturday night. As we lay there under the covers holding each other she began to open up.

"Ern, I've never felt more safe, or wanted, in all of my adult life, but I have to tell you, I'm scared beyond belief. I want to give myself to you in every way, but I feel like I need some sort of guarantee you won't tire of me and go find another in a year. I realize that's unrealistic, but that's where my head is at."

I didn't skip a beat as I answered, "How about this. Will you marry me? Is that enough of a guarantee?"

"Wait. What? Did you just ask me to marry you? Are you sure you want to marry someone with my record? Oh fuck, I never saw that coming."

"Katrina, stop looking for excuses. I adore you. I heard you the other night when you whispered I love you Ernie. As for business, what my wife does and where she's been are irrelevant in this business. So, what's it gonna be Katrina, more hand jobs in the dark, or are you gonna let me eat your pussy?"

She reached for my neck, holding me tight, saying softly in my ear, "The answer is yes I'll marry you, and please eat my pussy."

"Ernie, will you do something I've wanted a long time?" I nodded yes. "I have a very hairy pussy, I've fantasized about my lover burying his face in my beaver before he eats me. Will you do that Ernie? Or are you a bald pussy guy?"

"Pussy fur is almost a must in my book, so yes, I'll happily rub my face in your bush before I lick you. I'm going to leave the table lamp on low so I can see your face."

She whimpered a little in protest. I turned her on her side and playfully slapped her ass.

"Are you being naughty and disobedient?"

It took her a minute to figure out this was an erotic game.

"OOO baby, I need to you tame my furry kitty. Make me your little cum slut, lick my pussy and then fuck me into the mattress. I'll be a good girl lover, I promise."

She was wiggling her ass around as I tried sliding her panties off.

"Does daddy need to spank that little bottom? Behave and lift your hips."

"You won't need to spank your cum slut daddy, I'll be good. I'll spread my legs for you."

The smile on her face was priceless. She was having fun without pain and humiliation. As I drug her panties down she pushed her bush up trying to reach my face with it. It was hairy, but not the hairiest I'd ever seen. Hers was thick, rather than all over her abdomen, contained mostly within a natural V, but looked as though she had trimmed it in the past.

Not much between her legs or along the labia, a few stray hairs, no more. Just enough to be sexy in my estimation. Much lighter in color than the hair on her head, almost blonde. I was on all fours when I finished pulling her panties off. I moved up and lay next to her, kissing softly, lightly playing with her nipples, which responded by hardening. She drew my ear to her mouth and whispered.

"When you fuck me please go slow. It's been a very long time, and his cock was nowhere the size of yours. I want to be the best piece of ass you've ever fucked. You'll have to tell me what you like."

"You'll do just fine Kat. Lay down baby, let me make you feel good."

I kissed as I went lower on her body. First her breasts, taking time to suck and caress them, rolling the nipples and gently pulling them. Her back was arched, she moaned as she pulled my face tighter to her tits. I spun sideways and put my face directly into her muff. I was overcome by the musk of her very excited pussy. I put a huge hickey at her panty line, she was swatting at my head as I ignored her. As I was going to move she reached out and grabbed my cock, stroking it up and down softly.

Instead of laying between her legs I was on all fours, my face over her pussy, dipping my tongue into her narrow slit. With my head pointed down I could lick deep and use the edge of my tongue to drag along the folds of her inner labia. When I sucked one side in and nipped it with my teeth her hips jumped off the bed and a low deep moan left her mouth.

Her clit was exposed, sticking out like a marble, waiting to be licked. I'd licked plenty of pussies, some I liked, others I didn't. I'd seen clits that stood out like a mini penis, and I'd seen small round ones no bigger than a pencil eraser. But Kat's was the largest button I'd ever licked, as I say, it was nearly as big as a marble and poking all the way out of the hood.

I put my lips around it like you would a lollipop and sucked lightly. Her hips shot up and she cried out. With my hands over the top of her thighs I used both hands to open her and lick.

"Oh fuck Ernie. My God that's so good. I've never been eaten upside down. I'm gonna cum baby."

Her hips were humping into my face, I could feel her luscious bush tickling my chin as her tummy began to tighten. I soon found out she was an enthusiastic cummer. Her legs were flailing, her stomach convulsed, she started to sit up but was stopped by my body, and she moaned non-stop until she collapsed onto the bed.

By the time I'd returned from washing some of her cum off my face she was moving around again.

"Ernie, let me do you baby. Let me suck your cock."

"Kat, I want my dick buried to the hilt inside you, I want my balls to spew every bit of spunk they have, and I want you to enjoy it. That won't happen if you empty my balls with your lovely mouth. Lay back baby, I've got the meat your hungry beaver is looking for."

As I hovered above she smiled, reached down for my cock and stuck it into the folds of her pussy. As I pushed in she pushed against me, the head popped right in and sank about two inches when I felt her tense. I lay still until she moved her hips, I pushed in again, she opened her legs wider and kept them like that until I hit bottom.

"Oh my God Ernie. That fucker is more meat than has ever been in me before. It doesn't hurt, it's just a little uncomfortable as I stretch and get used to this fuckin fire hose stuck inside my cunt."

As she lay there she wiggled her hips sideways, up and down slightly, then whispered.

"I'm ready lover, show me what I've been missing."

I began with short strokes until her hips started to raise a bit with each downward movement. I was increasing the amount of cock being fed to her ravenous snatch as we fucked. It wasn't long until I was burying the entire length with each stroke, at which time she began thrusting her hips up into me. I reciprocated by driving a bit harder and faster. She said she wanted it harder.

I protested half heartedly, "You told me to be gentle hon, I don't want to hurt you."

"Dammit Ernie, don't argue with me. Fuck me like a cheap whore. Fuck me hard and fuck me deep. Make me cum like never before."

I put it in high gear and rammed her cunt as hard and deep as I possibly could. She was as enthusiastic as I was , thrusting into me, hands gripping my arms like she was falling off a ten story building. And her constant chatter.

"Fuck me Ern. Give it to me baby, cum in my pussy, please. Oh Ernie, you fuck me so good. I love your cock baby."

On and on and on, it was non-stop until she tensed, her breathing stopped, and her hips raised off the bed. I was fucking her pussy in mid-air as I continued ramming. Her moan changed into a long low scream as she pushed her hips into mine. I was right behind as I unloaded every ounce of sperm my balls had produced since her hand job at the hotel. I was stabbing at her with each spurt, my hips slamming against her soft puffy vulva. I could feel my sperm hitting something, I pulled back just slightly and it felt better.

"Oh my Ernie, I can feel it inside me. You're up against my cervix, ah that's better."

Her body dropped onto the mattress, I followed suit after my dick fell out. She quickly threw her leg over mine, I could feel our cum running onto my thigh. It was thick and warm.