Betrayal Pt. 02

Story Info
Kat and Ernie find love and sex.
9.4k words
4.74
33.2k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers

With Kat living down the hall life was suddenly warm and sunny again. I had someone to talk with, eat meals with, go grocery shopping with, hell, even walking the mall was okay once again. I gave her a few weeks to get settled, change her driver license, get put on the company insurance, and put her into a company car. It wasn't fancy, a Honda Civic, but it wasn't cheapo either.

I felt so bad for her one evening. She'd called her folks to let them know she'd gotten a good job and had moved to Huntsville. I watched as her face dropped and the tears flowed, then the sobs as her mother said something and hung up. I was on the couch and she literally crawled into my side sobbing, her body shaking uncontrollably.

I said nothing, held her close and let her cry it out. When she was finally ready to talk, what she said broke my heart.

"Her words were, and I quote. Well you'll fuck this up and be back in jail. Then she hung up."

"Well Kat, there's really only one thing to do then isn't there. You'll just have to prove them wrong, and I'll help where I can. Let's have a cup of hot chocolate and call it a night, I want you to come into the office with me tomorrow."

"Ernie, I don't have anything to wear but jeans and cotton blouses. I'll be embarrassed."

"No you won't, you'll be with me all day and no one is going to say a word, trust me. After work we'll get a burger or whatever you want, then we'll go buy you some clothes. I noticed your underwear in the laundry, they look awfully worn. Would you be embarrassed if I bought you some new stuff? And some shoes?"

As we were walking down the hall she sniffled, then thanked me for understanding. Then she said softly.

"If anybody is going to see my underwear it should be you if you're paying for it. I won't be embarrassed, as long as you won't."

I looked at her perplexed.

"Ernie, I like to wear some pretty racy undies, I hope you won't judge me for that."

As she let go of my arm at her room I muttered, "I love racy panties, they make me hard."

She laughed and slapped my arm as she went into her room.

Kat fit in fine with those in the office. For supper we went to a little seafood place called The Fishin Hole, damn it was good. No more than 10 tables, but lots of takeout. We vowed we'd go there again. At the mall she was going to head to Victoria's Secret, I suggested she might try Harriet's Millinery, Brianna talked about it a lot. She told me what the hell, she could go to Victoria's if she found nothing there.

Kat fell in love with Harriet and with her selection. She told her what she had in mind and Harriet took her where she needed to be. Kat told Harriet she loved the new ultra low jeans, but it was so hard to find panties for them. Not at Harriet's, she had a full selection. I butted in and mentioned she also needed things she could wear with business attire. By the time we were finished she was loaded with slinky seductive items as well as high quality what she called, naughty wear, for under her business attire.

As Harriet explained it, "They may see you in a suit or formal pants and silk blouse, what they don't know is underneath that business attire, are underwear that scream 'take me home and screw me'. It helps one to feel sexy and desired. On top and rising so to speak."

Harriet recommended a dress shop where Kat picked up some dresses, skirts and blouses. The lady there told us of a shoe store downtown where Kat picked up a few pair of low heels and some flats. I think that's what they're called. Kat was excited, telling me she'd never had so many nice clothes at one time. She washed her new underwear that night, staying up a bit later than usual. I didn't have a drying rack, so both her bathroom and mine were adorned with panties and bras hanging over this and that.

As I was walking down the hall toward the kitchen next morning, I heard a loud disgusted "SHIT" coming from Kats bathroom. The door was open, I asked if she was dressed, she said she was. I stuck my head in with an inquisitive look.

"All of that shopping we did, and I forgot to replace makeup. Damn."

"My sister forgot some the last time she visited, I think it's in the laundry room closet, might be enough to get you by today."

"Am I driving, or riding with you?"

"You're with me each day, you'll know where you're going by the end of the week. I don't want you lost. I'll have Roxanne get you on the company cell plan today as well."

When she walked in the kitchen I damn near choked on my coffee.

She saw my reaction. "Is it that bad Ern?"

"Bad, oh hell no, it's not bad by any means. My God Kat, you are gorgeous. Holy shit, where has this beautiful woman been hiding all my life?"

"Ernie you're a bullshitter and you know it."

I stood, took her face in my hands and told her.

"Kat, I have no reason to bullshit you. You are gorgeous, any man would give his left nut to have you on his arm."

She grinned at me, "Only your left nut, not both?"

"Don't be greedy you little wench, how would I make babies if they're both gone?"

"Babies, you want babies? I thought that had passed. I thought you weren't interested in kids."

"I wasn't interested in kids with my philandering wife, because she wasn't interested in kids. If I had the right partner I'd be a dad in a heartbeat."

Katrina was looking directly into my eyes as she spoke.

"If we don't find someone as a life mate soon, maybe we should just make a baby or two, or three."

"I smiled, "Maybe, let's eat, we need to get going."

The rest of that week Kat rode in with me each day. She went to meetings with me, sat in mediations with me, and helped research with me. With a little more time learning our system she'd be up to speed. I had to fly to Ohio the next week and opted to leave her alone the three days. I had given her a project to begin researching so she would have plenty to do.

Getting back home around 9 Thursday evening I walked into the smell of delicious as I walked through the door. Kat had fixed beef tips and noodles along with a blueberry pie.

As I walked in from the garage she turned, smiled, then walked to me and put her arms around my neck.

I pointed at the pie, "I see you've been talking to ma."

Kat was in a house dress with an apron. Only one place she'd have gotten that, mother

"It's so good to see you Ernie. Welcome home."

She released me and stepped back. "Did you bring me a present?"

My hand had been behind my back, I swung it around and gave her a bouquet of assorted flowers.

"I didn't know what your favorite flower was, so I got a mixed bunch."

Taking them, she gave me a brief kiss on the lips, with her head hung down she told me.

"No one has ever given me flowers, no one. Not even my dad or mom. Thank you Ernie. Your mom says you are so special, and she's right."

"Well Kat, I think you're doggone special as well. Will those flowers get me some of that delicious smelling supper, or do I have to do other tricks as well?"

She quickly sat me down and had supper on the table in no time. We chatted about the case I'd been on, what was coming up in the weeks ahead, business stuff. I have a very expensive dishwasher that does everything but wipe your hind end. I hate it though, because I have to wait so long to have enough for a load. Therefore, I generally do the few I have right away and get it done. After dishes I wanted to talk with Kat in the TV room.

I was on one end of the couch she on the other end.

"Kat, I have a huge case coming up in Northern Minnesota between two mining entities. There used to be huge iron ore deposits in that area, but it's dwindled down to a few and two different companies are claiming rights to the same area. It happens in 10 days, you'll fly with me with your research."

"But I don't have any research Ernie."

"You will after next week. I want you on that case every day. I'll give you everything I have already, you run with it. No tears and no fears, you'll be fine. I'll be in town with you all week."

She was still neck deep when 5 rolled around and I said let's go home. She wanted to stay. I said horse manure, we don't kill ourselves on the weekends, we'd get it all done next week. She was hungry for a burger. She'd never been to a 5 guys but had heard lots about them. We had supper at 5 guys, looking a bit out of place in our business attire, but we didn't actually give a damn.

Eating there changed our relationship entirely, not the food, what happened in the parking lot afterward. As we walked to the car a kid on a bike reached out to grab Kats purse. I had seen him out of the corner of my eye and shoved him just as he reached for her bag. He went flying ass over tea kettle, jumping up threatening us with a knife. Kat was behind me hanging on for dear life.

Call it luck or whatever you like, a squad rolled into the lot and spotted him. He took off, hard to outrun a car though. Kat was still clinging as we walked to the car. She wasn't going to let go.

"Katrina, you have to let go so I can drive home. I'm right here with you, it's okay now."

To my surprise she reached up and kissed me full on the lips. "Thank you Ernie."

At home she was still visibly shook up. We had changed into night clothes, me in a tee and sweat pants, she in a long tee and I assumed panties. She wasn't busty, but what she did have was taught and firm. They were what pa would have called 'proud'. How I missed his sayings.

I offered to play a game of Scrabble with her. She didn't want to play a game, she asked if she could sit next to me, and could I hold her while we watched TV. We found a Netflix series she wanted to watch named Call the Midwife. It was okay, sad in places, but not full of T & A or the F word every other sentence. By the end of the second episode she was out. I covered her with an afghan, hit the lights and went to bed.

I woke to pee around three. My bed felt odd, there was Kat next to me, on top of the blanket with the afghan covering her. I slipped out and back in as quietly and stealthily as possible, thinking I'd pulled it off. A hand came over, pulled mine around her waist and then I heard her.

"Don't ever leave me alone again, wake me if you have to, but don't leave me."

She was still sleeping next morning as I woke. I jumped in the shower and was exiting the bathroom in my sweat pants when I noticed her sitting up. Her tee had ridden up and I could see the crotch of her coral colored panties. She looked at me as I stared at her panties.

"Ernie, don't leave me alone anymore."

"I didn't Kat, you were sleeping right there, I was in the shower right over there, both in the same space. I didn't abandon you, never will."

Kat smiled at me, bed hair all over the place, eyes droopy, but still lovely as ever.

"I know you're right. I was scared last night when I woke up in the dark and you weren't there. I don't want to be alone anymore Ernie. Can I stay here with you longer than a month or two like you originally said?"

"Of course. The house would be empty again if you weren't here."

"By the way Ern. Do you like the color of these new panties? I'll bet you do, but that's all your gonna see buddy, until you ask to marry me."

Then she burst out laughing. I joined along, although deep inside I wanted to hold her and make love to her. I didn't think it was a joke. I was falling for this girl.

Saturday was better, Sunday was fairly relaxing. We took in the local county fair, the only thing we actually wanted was some cotton candy and a funnel cake. As we walked Kats hand slipped into mine, I didn't mind at all. On the way home, I suggested a malt at Steak and Shake. She wanted to share, so there we sat like two teenagers with two straws in the glass.

It was still before ten when we got home, a warm pleasant night, she wanted to walk around the neighborhood a bit. We walked hand in hand or her arm hooked in mine as I told her who lived where and what their stories were if I knew. Just after 11 we walked in the front door, we held each other at her bedroom door and I headed to mine.

Kat worked tirelessly on the research, having it all put together by mid-afternoon Friday. We took in a movie after tacos at a local food truck. In the movie she stole a kiss, then I stole a kiss, by the end we were making out like a pair of sophomores. Keeping our hands to ourselves, but barely. I had an erection, when she stood to leave I remained seated. Kat was looking at me bewildered. After a minute she glanced toward my crotch, I was trying to look away, but I saw her staring.

Sitting back down she crooked her arm through mine and sat with me saying nothing. As I was able to stand she put her hand at the back of my neck, kissed me and told me she was sorry.

We didn't speak until we were in the parking lot. She started.

"I didn't mean to cause that, I apologize."

"Nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong, for me it's a normal reaction to necking with a prize like you. You drive me crazy Katrina."

"Don't fuck with me Ernie. Don't tell me shit like that if you don't mean it. I've been kicked in the gut all my adult life. I don't need it again when I'm just starting to get on my feet."

"But I do mean it Katrina. Do you have any idea how hard it is not to kiss you every morning when I see you?"

"Then do it. Kiss me, you might find out I think you're the most handsome hunky man that's ever taken one minute of time getting to know me, instead of just trying to lay me."

"Can I have a kiss now?"

Kat leaned over and kissed me softly. "There. That'll have to do for now, let's go home, I'm tired."

At home we changed and retired to the couch, both tired, neither ready for sleep. We read as we sat on the couch, Katrina next to me tonight, leaning slightly into my side. I commented I loved the feeling of her softness. She commented she loved the feeling of my warmth. I thought to myself, everything is relative. We sauntered down the hall about ten, at her door she stopped, turned toward me and kissed me full on the mouth. Twice. Then she patted me on the cheek and whispered g'night.

I slept longer than normal, not even waking to pee until after 8. I was going to shower but smelled food cooking. I walked into the kitchen, Kat was in her night shirt, slippers, and her apron. I walked behind, leaned over and spied fresh hashbrowns, bacon was already cooked and on the counter. Eggs were sitting waiting to be cooked. I'd gotten up at just the right time.

I sniffed her hair and told her how lovely it smelled.

"How can you possibly smell my hair after cooking bacon? By the way, are you going to live up to your word, or was it just bullshit?"

I grabbed her hips, spun her around and laid one on her, I heard her whimper and her knees seemed to weaken as I pulled back.

She smiled, "Damn, you can kiss me like that every morning. I've never been kissed so passionately, it's always been hurried and aggressive."

"There is a time for aggressive suck face kisses, good morning is seldom one of them."

We ate breakfast, showered and dressed for the day. Ahead was grocery shopping, the library to return books she'd checked out for her research, a stop at the mall for a dress on sale, the butcher shop, and then home. We typically saved the grocery shopping until last because of refrigerated items. Since it was late morning and hunger was again gnawing at our insides we picked up a few more items than normal.

Standing in the aisle looking over our basket Kat spoke, "This is silly. Look at all the stuff we grabbed because we're hungry. Not to mention we'll be gone most of next week, we need to put most of this stuff back, then pick up enough for today and tomorrow. We had the most fun finding our way around the store putting things back while others were taking things off the shelves.

Instead of a basket full of groceries we walked out with two bags and a gallon of milk. The rest of the weekend was lazy aside from packing to fly out early Monday. We kissed goodnight and good morning each day, held hands when we shopped, but took it no further, both being optimistically cautious. Five in the morning arrived all too soon, we were up, but not bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I could tell Kat was nervous about flying, she'd only flown once before as a young girl. I held her hand as we took off and leveled out. With every little thump or sound of an elevator flap being retracted she jumped, at one point burying her head in my chest. Once we were at altitude she relaxed a bit, I gave her the window seat, so she could look out at the world below when it wasn't hidden by clouds. It was a three-hour flight to Minneapolis International, our bodies were happy to get out of the seats and move around.

From Minneapolis we had a 6-hour drive to the Bemidji area. I had Kat find us a motel somewhere around the Superior/Duluth area to spend the night. From there it would be about 3 hours to our destination. If we got up early we'd get there in plenty of time for the 10am meeting. She asked if I wanted one or two rooms, stating she would be comfortable with a double queen, so was I. Pulling into the Hampton Inn I was pleased to see an IHOP two doors away, at least we wouldn't have to go looking for somewhere decent and reasonable to have supper.

As late as it was we both chose something off the 55+ menu due to smaller portions. In the room she suggested I use the bathroom first to change and get ready for the night, as I came out she grabbed what looked to be some silky looking thing and fresh panties. As she turned off the bathroom light she stood to the side of the door and asked me to turn out the light. Which I did.

There was enough light to make out she was indeed in a skimpy baby doll and bikini panties before she scooted under the covers.

"Nice outfit, quite sexy. I like it."

"You weren't supposed to look. I usually sleep in panties but thought I should cover myself since we're sharing a room."

"Cover yourself with a see through baby doll? As far as not supposed to look, have you not noticed I'm a male, I have a dick, I have eyes, and you're gorgeous to look at. I don't care how much you tell me not to look, I'm gonna look."

She chuckled as we said our goodnights. We arrived at the mornings meeting with time enough to pee, get a coffee and go over our notes before the principals arrived. The first day was a lot of arguing and shouting on their parts. At three o'clock I told Kat to pack up we're leaving. As we stood they looked at us in disbelief. Where the hell did we think we were going, we'd been hired to mitigate. I answered.

"And mitigate we will, but I'm not being paid to listen to grown men and women argue like grade schoolers. We're leaving, you guys learn how to play in the same sandbox and we'll pick this up tomorrow. Ten am, be here on time and with a better attitude."

It was early enough Kat asked if we could go to our room, change and catch a movie.

"Will it be like our last movie, with popcorn, a drink ... and kisses?"

With a big smile she replied, "If you play your cards right that can probably be arranged."

I changed into jeans and a flannel shirt, though it was only early fall, the evening air in Northern Minnesota was chilly. Kat had on jeans, a pullover ribbed top and a button sweater. We got our popcorn and drinks, then headed into the theatre. We were the only people there at that time, as we munched to take the edge off our hunger we talked a little.

"Ernie. You know that stuff you said about me being pretty and you liked looking at me. I want to believe what you said was true, but I have a hang up about guys flattering me. No one before has ever done it sincerely, so forgive me if I've been apprehensive. I just don't wanna be hurt anymore."

R410a
R410a
2,957 Followers