Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ern, will you fuck me like that every night?"

"I don't know about every night, but nearly, and from behind, on your side, you on top, 69, you sitting on my face, me with my cock in your mouth. There's no end to what we might do as lovers. Now, let's sleep, we can change sheets and shower in the morning."

I was awake some time before her. I made coffee and then went rummaging through the jewelry boxes in my closet. I had put mom's old rings in one of them along with my cufflinks, damned if I could find them. The ring I was looking for finally caught my eye. It had been my grandmothers wedding ring, mother had given it to me years ago. It was a one carat diamond surrounded by rubies.

I was slurping my second cup of coffee glancing over the adverts in the Sunday paper when sleepy head walked in. Her baby doll over "nothing", I liked how this girl came to breakfast. She waved her arm for me to pull back as she plunked her butt on my lap. Her hair was a fright, I'd showered, but her body still smelled of raw sex. She burrowed her face into my shoulder.

"Would you like a coffee, or breakfast?"

She sort of whimpered and whined as she said, Neither. I only want you, hold me Ernie, I'm cold."

"Gee, do you think that might be because you're naked?"

"I am? Well that's why I have you, to keep me warm and well taken care of in the bedroom."

"Come on kitten, let's get you cleaned up."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, set her on the bed, took off her baby doll, covered her up and started the shower. By the time I got her up and headed toward the shower it was nice and hot. She wanted me to join, I thought what the hell, it's just water. I stripped down and jumped in. I washed her hair first, then her lower body, kneeling so I could wash her legs, then her mid-section, being careful as I washed that tender swollen pussy. Finishing off I washed her back, then reaching around massaging her breasts with soapy hands.

Geez that felt glorious. I would cup them, draw them forward and pull the nipples through my finger tips with just enough pressure to make her moan and squirm. I washed them any way you could imagine. She finally said softly,

"I think they're clean Ernie. Thank you sweetheart."

As she entered the bedroom I offered to lotion her body, to which she gave me a quizzical look.

"Really, I'll lotion you if you want me to. No fingers in bruised little pussies, or inordinate amounts of time making sure your breasts are lotioned. Promise."

She lay down and handed me the lotion. I applied lotion all over her body. She seemed to enjoy it. When I was done she took my hand, led me to her room, opened her underwear drawer and told me to choose what I wanted her to wear today.

I picked out a pair of sheer lavender low waisted panties with a matching bra. Then I went in the closet and picked out a lovely house dress covered with pastel flowers.

"No stockings today?"

I grabbed a pair of light blue floral designed thigh highs, laying them on the bed next to the other things I'd picked out.

"Okay, now put them on me, panties first. Make sure you adjust them along the sides of my legs. Now the bra, okay, lift my breasts a little in each cup. Very good, I'll put the stockings on, it'll take you until Tuesday to get them on. Go away so I can make myself adorable, I'll see you in the kitchen."

It was another half hour before she graced me with her presence, and I do mean graced, she was truly adorable. Her long beautiful hair was braided on both sides, makeup was perfect, enough red to the lipstick to let you know her lips were present and kissable, but not so much that the color drowned out the rest of her features. How did I get so damn lucky?

I took her hand and pulled her onto my lap.

"Kat, I have something I want to give you."

"You mean other than another six inches of pleasure?"

"Yes kitten, be serious for a moment. Close your eyes."

I pulled out the ring and slipped it on her finger. Her eyes shot open and although her mouth was wide open not a sound proceeded from it. Her eyes were brimming with tears, her body was shaking as she sobbed.

"It was my mom's mother's wedding ring, my great grandma. I want you to have it as my engagement ring to you. I see it's a bit large, we can go to have it sized tomorrow."

She was calming down. "Ernie, you've made me the happiest girl in the world. I had you dress me this morning, so you can spend the day thinking about undressing me tonight. My pussy will be wet and waiting, but the rule is, no touching with fingers until bed time."

I reached down and over the top of her dress I smothered her mound with my hand, running a finger between her slowly spreading legs.

"See, you're breaking the rules already."

"No I'm not, my hand isn't touching your panties."

"Oh you clever man, today is going to be fun. Speaking of fun I need to make some pudding to take along to your mom's Didn't I see some yarn in Helen's walk in? Bring me a chunk of that, I'll wrap the ring so it doesn't fall off by accident."

On the way to mom's she wrapped the bottom of the band, tightening it on her finger. She wouldn't stop looking at it until it was time to get out. A hug and kiss on the cheek for each of us from mother. She grabbed Kat's arm dragging her toward the kitchen talking girl talk.

Mother had questions. "Is he treating you well? He'd better be, I can still kick his ass, he just doesn't know it. Are you two in bed? You're using protection aren't you. Wait, is that my mother's wedding ring? Ernie, you little shit, you might have told me you were gonna propose."

"Well I didn't know I was until last night. She said yes."

"Ah, a bedroom proposal, just like your father. He wanted in my pants so bad he went out, bought a ring, then asked me to marry him. How could I say no to that? He was the first and only boy I ever spread my legs for."

Kat was laughing, "It wasn't quite like that mom, but damn close. He was so horny he could barely breathe."

We had a roast beef dinner that was so tender it fell apart on my fork, along with mashed potatoes, gravy and sweet corn. Kat's butterscotch pudding was the final touch. We helped mother clean the kitchen, do and put away the dishes and talked for a few hours. No, we didn't set a date yet. She wanted to know about the trip to MN. Mainly chatter. We headed home about 5.

At the house I suggested we move all her stuff into the open space in the walk-in. She could also take over Helen's empty dresser. I rearranged my junk in the bathroom, giving her plenty of space to do her stuff in the morning and at night.

"Ernie, can we do it from behind tonight? You still haven't undressed me, it's okay to touch my panties and bra now. In fact, I insist you strip me and fuck me hard."

I wasted no time pulling her dress over her head, unhooked her bra, played with and sucked her tits. Then hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her crotch soaked panties and jerked those rascals down to the floor. As she sat on the edge of the bed I laid her back and licked her for a few minutes to get her juicy. I then put my cock in her face, she opened her mouth with a grin as she began sucking my dick. I let her go just enough to get me wet.

"Okay, hands and knees, middle of the bed, ass in the air."

She happily complied, cooing and mewling the whole time. With her ass in the air she wiggled it waiting for me to mount her. I stood on the bed, lowered myself over her ass and plunged my cock into her slippery pussy. In two strokes I was at the bottom, my balls against her clit.

She let out a yelp, then, "Oh my God that's deep Ern. She arched her back pushing her pussy in line with my dick. I think I've found a new favorite position."

That was all I needed to hear as I shifted from first to fourth in one move. I was pounding against her ass as she was throwing her ass back at me.

"Your cock is like a jack hammer Ernie, pound me baby, claim my pussy, own her baby. Shoot your juice inside me, make her yours."

As she started to cum so did I. My legs didn't have much strength left, but I kept on hammering. She suddenly lurched forward almost pulling herself off me, only to realize what had happened and threw her ass back against my pelvic bone so hard it hurt.

My dick was buried in her cunt, my cock pumping cum into her. She was pushing against me grinding her ass back and forth groaning and making guttural noises. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they humped up and down, almost convulsively, her ass shaking. Her moans went on for over a minute. Then sliding off my cock she fell forward on the bed. I dropped to my knees and sat still trying to regain my strength.

As I regained composure I lay next to Kat. Speaking softly she asked.

"How could Helen throw that away for some 23 year old pecker still learning how to please a woman? Well baby, you won't ever need to worry about me straying and your mom told me how to ensure you never stray."

"Really, what's that?"

"She said to keep your belly full and your balls empty."

I thought to myself, "from whence does my mother come up with this shit?"