All Comments on 'Betrayal While He Sleeps'

by BTCommittee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Looking for a wife in this sordid mess…. Wrong cat shorty but you included to slimy scumbags so that earns at least a 1. Now back to Mom and Dadsbasemebt to play Xbox with you.

JensensloverJensenslover12 months ago

What part of Loving WIVES do you not understand?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Katie and her boyfriend, Ben", should have been "Katie and her drunk boyfriend, Ben", and by the looks not a serious boyfriend, who will never be more than a boyfriend till she finds her real love! So why is this shit in LW?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No wife in this story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

This kind of story gets a lot of attention from the anonymous whiners

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

dumb story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dude you should’ve went ahead & fucked her…….

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another idiot who doesn't know the difference between a wife and girlfriend.

Please, at least make an attempt to appear as if you were old enough to be on an adult site!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No wife in the story. Simple enough ic69, don't whine about those people who choose to comment anonymously. Not everyone WANTS to have yet another social media account which is basically what literotica is.

This was something, but not loving WIVES. Literotica REALLY NEEDS to better define and moderate the categories of stories. Loving Wives has ALREADY turned into a cesspool of literary turds. Subject matter which MIGHT be hinted at or alluded to has become the FOCUS of many stories. It isn't uncommon to find very strongly themed stories about incest, bondage, lesbianism, homosexuality, non-consent, et al. To find a story about a WIFE who screws up her marriage, or one whose husband has done the dirty work, has become toilsome. Especially telling is those writers who feel they need to make the preemptive strike to warn off potential readership about their story's content! That tells me right away that they KNOW their story was submitted to the WRONG category. The reason for doing so is that they hope to garner more readership than the other categories will likely bring them. The trade off is the abysmal ratings and comments they receive in return. Majority readership of Loving Wives and Literotica in general is most likely 'anonymous'. Exclude anons from the site and watch traffic drop like a rock down an empty well. I would suppose that the anonymous readers are more likely to be more mainstream in their lifestyle choices as well. They read LW for recreation and short breaks from day in day out stress. Not to be indoctrinated into the deep dark rabbit holes of despair that the other categories offer.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"This kind of story gets a lot of attention from the anonymous whiners"

.

At least they commented on the story. All you did was whine about others daring to have a different opinion from yours.

BTCommitteeBTCommittee12 months agoAuthor
My apologies

It appears that I submitted this story in the wrong category, judging by the lower score and critical comments. I'm sorry about that. There wasn't a "cheating" category though, so I thought Loving Wives was the most appropriate choice. Perhaps I'll try to resubmit this story under a more suitable category, if there are any suggestions?

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture12 months ago

Um have I logged onto the wrong page, I thought inwas about to read a juicy LW story instead all I got was a waste of time with a girlfriend story what a waste of my time, thanks for nothing ain't even going to give you a star as not LW

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

The story is in the right place, but a story about a cheating cunt who goes unpunished always sucks.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

@BTC - this is probably the best place for a betrayal story. You'll notice the same people who bitch about it being loving WIVES never come around and bitch about LOVING wives for all of the stories of horrible women who disrespect, cheat, lie, etc.

.

Your score is likely because in this category, cheaters who face zero repercussions appeal only to a small niche. This category is the most poorly grouped one on lit, as it is the catchall for cheaters who win, cheaters who lose a little then get back with their partners, cheaters who lose everything, swingers who are all having a mutually good time, people with the fetish of having their partner cheat on them and humiliate them about it, and others.

.

But a story about someone in a relationship who callously cheats on her partner and suffers nothing? Yeah, that's going to get a low score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous