Betrayed

Story Info
Betrayed by husband after thirty years.
2.3k words
3.97
16k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thirty years of marriage, Olivia lived in a large, empty house alone. Echoes of happy times were in every room. Her heart ached as she mourned desperately for the past. Her children were gone, on their own, and she had dreamed of the golden years she would spend with Richard. So many times, she wondered what she did wrong? What could she have done to keep him happy?

Olivia observed herself in the mirror - 5'3", 110 lbs, firm 34B tits with a minimal sag, trim waist, and smooth, well-rounded ass. She was the envy of many wives in the neighborhood, and yet here she was alone. Her girlfriend Beth used to push her to go online and check out some chat rooms.

That evening, after a TV dinner, she sat at her computer, which she rarely used for anything but email. After about two hours, she struck up a conversation with a nice lady, Jean, who was in the same situation, except she met a guy online. They talked for several hours and agreed to meet up again.

They met a couple of nights later. Jean explained how she had to learn about sex all over again, starting with a new man. Olivia was curious. Jean gave her some links to check out and told her to be competitive, that she would have to change.

The first site was for oral sex. Olivia had almost closed the page, just then watched a pretty blonde licking a rather large penis. Then she heard phrases like lick my cock and suck my balls, followed by sucking my cock. Olivia had never listened to these terms or sucked a cock.

After she started watching it, she couldn't tear her eyes away as the blonde sucked the cock deep into her mouth. Olivia was surprised that she was aroused and began to wonder what it would be like to have a cock in her mouth.

The following night, Jean got a kick out of Olivia's reaction and gave her another link. Olivia was stunned that the same blonde was on all fours with a man behind her. Olivia suddenly realized he was going to fuck the blonde in the ass. Olivia could not pull herself away, watching his cock sink into the blonde's ass and her reaction. She was begging him to fuck her ass.

Olivia was almost overcome without realizing she had her hand inside her sweats and panties, rubbing herself. She had not done that in the longest time. Then, the guy pulled his cock out of the blonde's ass and sprayed cum all over her face. Olivia came all over her hand and was left panting. Olivia never realized people did such things.

As the days went on, Olivia was introduced to Double Penetration and Gang Bangs, as well as other assorted sex acts. The frequency of her masturbation multiplied, and the intensity of her orgasms zoomed.

Olivia asked Had Jean participated in any of this stuff, and Jean invited her to watch. First, Jean talked her through setting up her computer for video conferencing. Then, on the trial run night, Jean's image came up on Olivia's screen. Wow! She is beautiful, Olivia thought, and she was topless. Olivia's expression must have said it all as Jean laughed.

"You're overdressed," Jean said.

Olivia sputtered and gasped. "Take off your top," Jean told her.

Olivia lifted off her T-shirt and removed her bra, feeling self-conscious. Jean had pushed back from the screen, giving Olivia a full-body shot. She was naked. As Olivia watched, she spread her legs and began to finger herself.

"Join me, Olivia," she urged.

Olivia was thoroughly aroused by this time and quickly stripped off her slacks and panties. She was moving back from the screen so that Jean could see her whole body. Olivia was fingering herself, drawing close to an orgasm, when she noticed a man come into Jean's picture. He had a rather large cock and began rubbing it on Jean's face.

"Do you like it?" Jean asked. She adjusted the camera so that the head of his cock filled the screen. Olivia watched as a pearl of pre-cum oozed from the tip, and Jean caught it on her fingertip and put it in her mouth.

"You want to watch him fuck me or me sucking him till he cums in my mouth?"

Barely able to speak, "suck him." Olivia gasped.

Legs spread wide, Olivia finger-fucked herself as she watched Jean suck his cock. He finally pulls his cock from Jean's mouth and stroked it. Jean opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as he began to spurt in her mouth and face. Olivia orgasmed at the same time.

Jean laughed, "did you enjoy that?"

"Yes," Olivia gasped.

"Taste your fingers," Jean told her.

Olivia did as Jean told her, and she brought herself to another orgasm as she continued to lick and suck her juices from her fingers.

"Tomorrow night, come online line naked," Jean instructed.

Olivia stood on shaky legs and walked back into the kitchen. She opened a bottle of wine, pouring a glass, and suddenly realizing she was walking around naked. Olivia never did that, but it felt good. She went and sat in front of the computer again, browsing some chat rooms.

Hitting on one, she began to talk, and after a few minutes, the guy said, "you sure look too hot with these great tits." Oops! She realized her camera was on, and he could see her. Feeling bold, she left it on and continued the conversation.

He asked if she wanted to watch him jerk off. Olivia agreed, and his camera came on with a close-up of his cock. It pointed straight at the screen and looked like it was coming at her. Olivia went back to fingering herself as he shot a massive load of cum. One final orgasm and Olivia turned off her computer and went offline.

The following evening, she sat in front of the computer naked as instructed, wondering why she was doing as Jean told her. When Jean came on, she had two men with her on each side rubbing their cocks on her face.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," Jean told her.

Just then, the doorbell rang. She was instructed to answer it just the way she was. Olivia struggled with the thought of answering the door naked, and then after another barked command from Jean, she went to the door. When she opened it a handsome man was standing there "hello Olivia, shall we go say hello to Jean?" she went back in front of the computer when Olivia sat the visitor stripped, suddenly Olivia recognized him. He was the man in the video with the blonde. Olivia ran through her mind the events of the last week; she just walked through her house naked with a strange man following her; she had orgasms in front of strangers. She saw sex acts she had never even imagined. Jean was bringing out the animal in her.

Jean was presently sucking a cock while another man ate her pussy. "Is josh a nice surprise, dear?" Jean asked.

Olivia started to wonder how Jean knew where she lived, but was distracted by the beautiful cock dancing in front of her face. She couldn't help it, and she had to taste it. Flicking out her tongue, she captured the drop of pre-cum forming on the tip; Olivia savored the flavor before licking the tip. She rubbed her face on it, loving the velvety smoothness. She didn't know how she got there, but she was on her knees, opening her mouth to take in the tip. Working her tongue around it as Josh began slowly fucking her mouth. Why had she never done this before? Sensations overwhelmed her as she learned how to suck cock? Josh pushed deeper and deeper into the back of her throat. Josh coached her as she forced it down her throat; she choked, gagged, and reached but hung in; soon, he was throat fucking her. Finally, he began pulling out, so only the head was in her mouth, and he started to cum, filling her mouth to overflowing; she swallowed frantically to keep from choking. Olivia had no idea how many orgasms she had while sucking his cock.

She heard clapping from her computer; she saw Jean and her two Friends applauding her. Olivia was surprised that knowing her internet watched her turned her on more. She felt Josh's strong hands positioning her on hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her. She could hear Jean urging her on, "you're going to love this, Olivia."

Olivia felt oil dribbling on her ass; It ran down through her ass crack and bunghole. Olivia drew in a deep breath; she was about to be ass fucked another first for her. She felt Josh push his cock firmly against her anal opening. He slapped her ass, "relax, let it in," he urged.

She felt the penetration start. She was starting to hurt, and suddenly Jason was in. It hurts like hell. Again, Jason urged her to relax. Despite the pain, she struggled to relax, then realized the pain had an erotic component to it. She moaned out loud. She heard Jean urging her on, "Oh yeah, girl, take it up the ass, take that big cock."

"Yesssss," Olivia "moaned fuck my ass, deeper more." Olivia was lost in her passion as Josh drove his cock in and out of her ass; orgasms overtook her. She had never felt such sexual intensity. She felt him cum deep into her ass, then slowly pull his cock from her ass. Jean talked to her, "Didn't you love that? Come visit me, and we can do more". Josh quietly dressed and left, leaving her to struggle with calming down. Finally, she answered Jean. "Let me think about it, Jean. I don't even know where you live."

"Not to worry dear, I'll make all the arrangements, Jean replied.

The next few days, Jean wasn't online, and Olivia did her roaming of the house in the nude. She was enjoying being naked. After coffee and a light breakfast, Olivia heard the doorbell. She daringly answered the door naked and was handed an envelope by a young man who couldn't stop staring. Olivia smiled and closed the door. There was a CD and a first-class ticket to the Islands. She played the CD. It was her sucking and taking it up the ass. She played it several times, turned on by her performance.

Two days later, she landed on a small tropical island; Jean was there to meet her. They got into Jean's limo on the ride; Jean stripped naked, "you won't need clothes at my place, dear."

Olivia did the same once she was naked. Jean slipped to the floor, pushed open Olivia's legs, and began licking her pussy.Olivia had never been with a woman, but she was a new woman now, so she spread her legs wider and relaxed and enjoyed the ride. Jean dove into her pussy and drove her to a quick orgasm. Jean sat back up and gave Olivia a broad smile, "I hope that made you feel welcome."

They arrived at a small open beach house surround by open bungalows. As Olivia stepped out of the limo, she noticed several people walking around naked. Once in the beach house, Olivia asked, "ok, what is this all about? I'm not stupid, and this looks like an expensive exotic adventure getaway. Somebody had to pay for it."

"You are right answered Jean; tomorrow, I will reveal, but today and tonight is all about eating, drinking, fucking, and sucking."

At that, two naked young men seemed to come out of nowhere. They stood on either side of Olivia and placed one hand on her ass. She reached out and grasped their erections. Olivia couldn't believe she had a cock in each hand. She saw the tips glistening with pre-cum. She dropped to her knees and took a cock in her mouth. She alternated between the two cocks, and one dropped his load in her mouth, the other on her face. When she stood up, she noticed Jane fucking on one of the floor mats. Olivia was about to find a mat and finger herself when two more men showed up. They led her to a floor mat and placed her on her hands and knees. One knelt behind her, the other knelt in front, offering his cock to be sucked; Olivia eagerly accepted as the one behind her entered her pussy; they played switch several rotating from her pussy to her mouth. Olivia completely lost track of how many orgasms she had. Jean came over to take her to lunch; she realized then she had been fucking for almost two hours.

It was evident to Olivia that Jean arranged everything. She was constantly being teamed, two or three guys at a time, and she truly enjoyed every minute of it. All her old inhibitions were gone; she was game for anything.

The following day at breakfast, Jean told her, "there was more than one reason she was there. One was someone paid for her. The other Jean wanted to hire her."

"Hire me for what. And who paid?" Olivia asked

"I need you to alternate with me running the place, I've checked you out very carefully, and you're a perfect match."

Olivia responded, "but I still want to know who paid. And why."

"Your x paid. He said you were divorced, but he worried about you, thought this would bring you out. And also, this is one of your husband's holdings you have a half interest in.

Olivia was stunned. She looked around and thought that getting divorced might have been the best thing that ever happened to her. But then, she looked at Jean, "this is fantastic. I own a big empty house on the mainland that we could use to expand the business." She had never been happier. "By the way, putting her arm around Jean, I've never eaten pussy. So, we need to correct that."