All Comments on 'Betrayed, But I Still Want Her'

by metalgear11

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So you, a 23 yr old male, allowed yourself to be manipulated by an 18 yr old teenage girl. Plus, what about your arsehole brother? Did you smack him a few times for destroying your relationship with your girlfriend? Why are you being such a weak, pathetic dickhead? Grow a spine and some self respect. Don't even talk to the cheating slut. Plus, stop being al "buddy buddy" with your own brother. You may be related but he is no friend of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a large, steaming pile of ahit. Please stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm.

metalgear11metalgear11about 2 years agoAuthor

Dude chill out for a second and breathe! This is just fiction man. It's nothing to get your knickers into a twist about.

metalgear11metalgear11about 2 years agoAuthor

If you're not happy about the read you can move on to another story. No one forced you to read it.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1almost 2 years ago

Your stories remind of campus life lol

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

The English used was actually pretty good but the story was told like the Characters were in grade school and not a Uni. By the comments left the story teller (Author, would be a Praise) couldn't seem to accept criticism well at all, like a grade schooler. Being a retired Editor I welcome the comeback from the story teller (notice no Caps) for a sign of intelligence! ONE teensy tiny star!

metalgear11metalgear11almost 2 years agoAuthor

@RanDog025 let's put aside the fact that you think I act like a grade schooler, I see nowhere in my responses where I acted the way you described. Every writer has his style of writing. I was only pointing out 2 things - to the first guy, it is just a work of fiction and nothing to get so angry about. To the second guy, if he did not like the story, there are million others he can read.

That said, for a retired editor, I find it quite hard to understand your last sentence. Could you clarify what you mean by that?

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

Begging for trouble

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous