All Comments on 'Betrayed Ch. 07'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Wierd

The 50% is for good writing. The plot has really taken a bad turn here. He deserves the promotion based on merit, but now he is being blackmailed to have sex with his boss. Angie is worse than Diane. She may want him, but is sleeping around to make sure things go well. Why should he accept the position? He can leave the firm and go anywhere based on his success. He should demand that if Angie wants him to stay, and wants a relationship with him, that she stays monogamous to him. Now he has 2 whores trying to run his life. Time to get out, drop these women, and find someone who not only accepts him for who he is, but is also faithful to a relationship.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Left turn Clyde.?????????????????

Had liked this story up until this installment. Now he is being fucked over by his "loyal" assistant. She is blackmailing him. Also he is fucked at work, no matter what they said his career is over. Now you end with the jock quarterback being back in the picture. Too much change too fast. Plus any since of flow is destoried in this installment.

msboy8msboy8over 18 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

I don't understand the previous two comments. From my view, everything is going great for him. Except the chance that the football player tells his soon to be ex about what Diana is really like and it fucks up his divorce. Keep writing, I'm enjoying the ride.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous