All Comments on 'Betrayed Ch. 08'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
this is the first chapter that actually make sense

this guy is living in a wheel within wheels world,

unsure if his best freinds are agents for his enemeis.

at the same time he is going thru a personality crisis - having a crisis of gender.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Maybe she should just turn the comments off...

... so we wouldn't have to put up with dickheads like Phoenix764 and Anonymous/Kalifornia and the misogynistic drivel they spew. I'm loving the twists and turns on this roller coaster ride. These characters are so lifelike, they leap off the page. She also has my hometown nailed like no other author I have ever read. It isn't often I can find a story here that features people I actually care about. Keep it coming, Sweetheart!

Dragon9Dragon9almost 19 years ago
Old name

Have been loving this story from the begining. Then reading along and all of the sudden many old memories came back with the Busted Flush. I could see Lisa being the equal to Meir. The only problem I have is what coulor would this story be.

msboy8msboy8over 18 years ago
The Excellence Continues!

I love the "Ogres have layers" comment and all the other dropped references. Keep writing! This roller coaster is hot and fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disappointed

I was enjoying the story up to this point. I was hoping he's sue Susan Before all this started. With the way both Dianna and Angie like being fucked by him, it's disappointing to see he's going on hormones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Bound

I love my new female body hairless 36d breast firm butt smooth skin.Now to live my dream bound head to toe ready for my first group gang bang.Filling my ass and mouth hard cocks.Swallowing loads of sweet cum filling my throat and belly and now my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous