All Comments on 'Betrayed Husbands Anonymous Ch. 03'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NKKMDNKKMD3 months ago

Balance be with you🙏🏾

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

I don't know about this one!

4

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring and certainly not a loving wife story. Revenge and death instead.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"To me, the best revenge is living well"

-

And that's almost always impossible, so no need for this unacceptable forgive-and-forget statement: if one destroy your life, your marriage and your family, you just turn your head to the other side ? Really ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These are fempov tales about ridiculous sheep husbands acting without a male brain. Nonsense at all.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was rough for me. Too much extra and i felt left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked the first two parts better. This one was a bit of a mess.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

That one was a little difficult to follow. Too many characters, and too much going on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sometimes it's a hot mess and sometimes it's just a mess.......

JTT006JTT0062 months ago

Loved the twists and turns. Look forward to the next segment. Don't like his stories? Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wtf , that was hard as hell to follow I gave up . Really liked the first two but not this one thanks for your time your a good writer and ill be back for more .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES