All Comments on 'Betrayed Over Conception Ch. 06'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
A great finish to an excellent story!

This was a very pleasurable read and a fantastic story. The only flaw I found was that Nancy's mum introduced herself as Erica and everyone called her Erin. That's OK though. A very good story indeed.

JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Good finish !

I thought that this series was going down hill at the second chapter. Then the author changed gears and turn it into a very good read. Keep the creative juices going.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
The Best Chapter

You saved the best for last.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
great

A great ending to a great story, this one was good all the way through. I would recommend it to anyone to read.. its that good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
THE VERY BEST...

This is one ending that is a win-win for everyone. I am very happy you decided to end this fantastic story this way. The love of a wife and daughter are something that everyone longs for.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 19 years ago
As Good as a read gets!

This is one of the best stories I've read. The only negative comment is that it's over. I looked forward to reading the next chap. each day. Kudo's to the author!!!

Great Story with an even greater ending.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
great story!

core part of the story started out average at best but your story just kept getting better with each chapter! you showed a great sense of humor throughout,but it really shined in the last two chapters.

thoroughly enjoyed your story and am eagerly awaiting for our next!!

thank you,

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
KUDO's Author

You promised and delivered a very impressive effort. Your best work to date in my humble opinion!

Congrats and thanks for the growing into one of the best "Story Tellers" on this site with this work.

We look forward to another as time permits.

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

Loved it, well done , i'm off to check out your other submissions.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A Home Run

I will join the chorus of acclaim for the author. A well told tale. I would have liked a little more detail in Nancey's return to our hero, but that did not detract for my enjoyment.

I think our author deserves a hurrah for taking the bull by the horns to explain what he was thinking in answering some of the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congrats Egmont Grigor

Egmont that was incredibly done story i just about cried when Nancy found about Mike was appointed that big promotion and they had the baby girl betsy and son you might want to check your writing you had alot of speeling errors in your story like you start a sentence then change your mind.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo!

Superb wrap up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
mediocre

mediocre plot, no clear direction, in short a waste of time. The lack of negative comments smells something fishy too - oh sorry I forgot, this is one of those authors that is not allowed to get less than a 100 rating

Orion623Orion623about 16 years ago
Well Done

A very good story that had its share of humor which made for an enjoyable read. The ending was a bit sugary but that didn't detract from the lighthearted nature of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A writer to be avoided

This was really a waste of time - the plot is marginal, the characters mediocre - in short bad. Writing horse racing reports is a far cry from crafting stories and good erotic stories is way beyond his scope at present. Very similar to Samualx, a copious amount of badly written stories but at least Samualx does not delete negative comments. Pity his ego is far larger than his skills as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good story

Enjoyed the whole story. keep up the good work. thank you Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just read

all 6 parts and the whole story is excellent.Well thought out and(of course) well written.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
sweet story

but just a little white bread with all that "can't we just be frineds" crap. but hey you wrote it for you and if that is the way you see it that is the way you see it. gave you a 5.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 9 years ago
***

Waded my way through all the chapters. Wow. Still wiping sand from my eyes.

Dry. Dry. Dry. Good plot, just Gobi dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The hero is just as big an ass as the wife

The guy will not get tested or his wife, but they want kids, makes no sense. He's out screwing every loose piece of ass he can find and we're suppose to respect and feel for him. He's as bad as the wife maybe worse. All the characters have zero morals or ethics. Disgusting revolting people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just a bunch of fuck slut whores

and ass wiped men....pathetic story...

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 6 years ago
Good story. Distracting errors.

Nuff said.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Good story

I've read this series and another single story. Are all your characters rutting in heat dogs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much more than good

Your writing is clearly professional level: smooth, convincing, scene-appropriate, well-paced, and compelling. Your plotting is impeccable, foreshadowing brilliant (in the American sense that actually means something), and your dramatic arc maintains tension throughout the complexities of the twists and turns. Your characters -- though unfamiliar to me -- are both credible and delightful.

I enjoyed the change from the usual story in that each part of the story that could have been painful and arduous, instead eventually wound up breezy and uplifting.

Congratulations, and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelievable!

Five chapters describing the antics of people totally without respect for their marriage vows, Or is this the accepted norm?! The protagonist is cuckolded and happily embraces not only his soon to be ex-wife but the man who cuckolds him!!! The last chapter somewhat redeems this sorry tale and ends happily, with all the female characters pregnant. Mission accomplished!! 2**s.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Loved the story, nicely tongue in cheek. Happy all around.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STUPIDDDDDD !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. gave it a 4 - could have been a 5 but he was way too wimpy with the handling of his 1st wife and boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous