Betrayed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No reply.

She shouted again, louder this time.

Still no reply.

She went upstairs to call him, thinking that he couldn't hear him being on the other corner of the house.

She passed the 2 guest rooms facing each other and knocked on Sam's door which was at the end of the hallway. Opposite of his was his sister Jesse's room.

She knocked on it too.

"Whaaat?"

"Come downstairs and eat your dinner honey"

"What happened to me not getting dinner tonight?"

"I decided to let you have it. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Now come eat."

Just as she finished speaking, Jesse emerged from her room with red eyes. She was surely crying her eyes out. She went downstairs before she could utter a word.

"Nah. Don't want to." Sam finally said a few moments later. He didn't feel like eating or doing anything with his perverted family.

"Okay, baby. I'll leave some in the fridge if you feel like it." His mother said and left with a sigh when she got no response from him.

**************************************************************

Next morning, Sam got up at 6, an hour earlier than he usually did. He barely got any sleep last night and had thrown up a couple of times.

He decided to have a cup of coffee before doing something and headed downstairs.

As he passed his parent's room, he heard squeaking noises from his parents' room. He felt disgusted and headed straight to kitchen for some coffee and sat there drinking it.

It was his second cup when his eldest sister, mother and father came into the kitchen.

"Oh! I didn't realize you were here. You don't usually wake up till 7." said Brooke.

"I don't need your permission to wake up now, do I?"

"No, but I'm just asking you if something's wrong."

"It's nothing you would want to concern yourselves with."

"Why are you acting this cold towards us? You were never like this."

"Oh! Tell me, since when do you all know what I do or how my life is? Tell me what my favorite movie is? How many friends do I have? Or what novel I am reading? "

All three of them stood silent.

"Yeah. That's what I expected."

"The Matrix, Zero and The monk who sold his Ferrari." Jesse emerged from the stairs, surprising all of them.

"I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yeah" Sam mumbled. He knew Jesse would have known but didn't count on paying him attention.

"Look Sam" his mother started "I know we aren't very close and we don't spend much time together but that can be changed. You don't have to act like this."

"Yeah, that's what bothers me. Good job, Sherlock." Sam said sarcastically.

"Actually it wa-" Jesse was about to tell them how they forgot his birthday but was stopped from the disapproving look he shot at her. She knew this look all too well. He used it when she did something he didn't want her to do.

She then just nodded and went for the coffee maker and Sam headed upstairs to his room. Her red eyes were proof that she had been crying. Sam wondered why she was acting like this. From what he saw yesterday, he believed that she didn't really care and was just acting.

He thought he could handle his feelings. He was always good at hiding his emotions from everyone, except Jesse. But this was different. The mix of emotions going through his mind was bigger than what he could hide. He knew he had to get out of there and fast. He couldn't run away. So, he spent all day in his room. He spent half of his time on his coding practice and the rest on his plan to get away from them. Running away was out of option as long as he couldn't get access to the money he had earned and kept safe for his college. He wouldn't be allowed to live at the many properties his family owned. It would just raise doubts on him.

He was lying in bed when his door opened. He instantly knew that this wasn't Jesse as she had come by several times throughout the day and always knocked. Though he refused to allow her to enter each time, he knew she was smart enough not to pick up a fight with him by entering without knocking.

"Hi" Amber said weakly.

"You don't know how to knock?"

"Would you have let me enter if I did?"

"No"

"That's why I didn't knock."

It was this morning that she realized how she had grown apart from his brother in the last few years. She loved him but knew that she was too busy having 'fun' that she didn't pay attention to him. She thought that he would join them eventually and then she could be close to him again.

"What do you need?" Sam said irritated. She was in his personal space. It didn't exist till yesterday but today it was a good 10 feet and he was irritated that she was entering it.

"I made hot cocoa for you." She said setting the cup down on his table.

"Thank you but I didn't need it."

"You didn't but I wanted to make it for you. You are obviously hurt by something. I was hoping we could talk about it."

"You don't need to pretend to give a shit about me. I am in middle of something and you should leave now."

"Okay. Now I know I have done something. Talk to me tiny. Tell me what I did wrong." She asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to figure out yourself. Now leave before I push you out myself."

"Okay. Okay. Just calm down. We can talk when you cool down." She didn't know how to handle him right now and thought about talking to Jesse to figure things out. The thought of him catching them during one of the orgies they had or with their parents didn't even cross her mind as she was watching them do it since she walked in on them during her 17th birthday and joined them when she turned 18. She thought that they were very well hidden and nobody could catch them. She thought that it may be from Cassidy.

She turned and went to Jesse's room to talk to her.

"Hey Jesse can I come in?" amber asked.

"Yeah" Jesse said in a low voice. Not even once in their life had Sam ignored her or treated her badly. They had a special bond. They rarely fought with each other. Even when they did, they would always sort it out by talking about it. This was very weird and was hurting her.

"Are you okay? You look sad."

"It's just... Sam. We never had a fight this big and he's not talked to me all day." Jesse said. Her voice barely above a whisper.

"I already told you. It's not you. It must be something with Cassidy."

"I don't like that bitch. She cheats on Sam and then pretends to love him. She doesn't deserve him."

"I know, sis. But you don't have to cry over it. I'm sure he would be better in a day or two."

"I hope so."

"Now, come on. Cheer up. Come down for dinner."

**************************************************************

1 hour later...

"Oh, yes daddy. Fuck me. Harder. Hardeeerrr!! Yesssss." Amber screamed as her father finished unloading inside her while Jesse was bringing her mother to her third orgasm on her tongue.

Brendan's dick plopped out Amber's pussy followed by a trickle of his sperm.

"Clean us off, Jesse."

"Dad, I really don't feel like doing much today. I have a bad mood." Jesse whispered.

"You know the deal you made, honey." Brendan said with a sly smirk on his lips.

"Yes Dad." Jesse sighed and started cleaning off cum from her father's dick and then proceeded to lick and clean his creampie from Amber's pussy while she moaned and Jesse's skillful tongue brought her to another orgasm.

After a while, they panted and Brendan announced "I think this is all we can handle tonight. Let's go to sleep."

Jesse was quick to comply and went to her room to think about Sam while Amber and Brooke whined. They wanted more orgasms.

"You two can go fuck each other or something. I don't care. I want to sleep." Brendan said and headed to bed.

At the same time, Sam was trying to sleep but thoughts didn't leave his mind. He didn't know what he would do. He clearly wasn't in control of his emotions and he knew he had to get out. The other part was occupied by the thoughts of his sister Jesse. She looked genuinely hurt and he knew that she was crying. She was always in total control of her emotions. She never cried. No one had actually seen her cry, except him. It made him think that maybe she for one did really care for him or maybe she pretended to. He was leaning on the former side as if she really had cared for him, she would have told him about his cheating girlfriend.

After about 2 hours of brainstorming he found his solution. He would have to sit it out until he finds a way to get his money back from his father and start earning more so that he can afford living away from home and most of the areas near the top universities are very expensive. He couldn't stay in dorm rooms as he seems to lose his mind if anyone, except Jesse was in his room when he is studying or doing his work.

He also needed to leave his family and stay away, for some time at least if not permanently. He feared that he would take a rash action and harm his own future. That is when he remembered his grandmother. Not the one with the cheating husband, but his mother's mother. She was the one who had bought him the computer and seemed to genuinely love him. But she didn't have a good relation with his parents and had moved to a house in India after she won a lottery. She loved him and always pampered him and he knew from the regular phone calls that she still did. Though limited, their chats were fun and interesting. He also knew that her relation with his mother had somewhat improved and he could spend some time with her in her house. He just had to convince his parents to let him stay there for some time.

He then fell asleep after calculating his steps and was hopeful that he would succeed.

He woke up at 6.30 and he put his plan his action. He would have to guilt trip his mother as well as give some incentive to his father. But first, he needed to know if his sister indeed cared for him or was just lying all along.

He got up and went to her door and it was slightly open and then he saw it. His sister was on her bed. Naked. The sight was truly heavenly. With her shirt coiled around her neck and her pajamas near her knees. She was indeed truly beautiful and had an amazing body. He didn't notice it before because he was a good brother but it was clear now. He wasn't a creep and was not at all interested in watching the smoking hot girl pleasuring herself. He was about to leave when he heard her hiss "SHIT! I can't even cum now. Fuck!" His attention was captured. He didn't know what to make of it and just stood there going over and over her statement until he saw her pull her clothes down and rolled over and sob. He felt for her but he needed to do his own things first. He wasn't about to be made a fool of again and be manipulated.

He went downstairs and took his daily coffee. He took his coffee and decided to drink his coffee in his room and that was when he heard her crying almost too loud. He just couldn't stand it. Even though he didn't trust her, he knew she didn't cry and must be very serious about something. So he just stood in her doorway and knocked on it. She was startled and shoved the thing she was holding in her hand into the drawer and looked into his eyes. She knew no matter what happened he couldn't see her cry. Though she never took advantage of this huge control she had over him.

"Hi" he said holding back his own tears. The sight of visibly distraught Jesse was killing him.

"Sammy, what are you doing here?" she said sniffling and wiping off her tears from her face.

"Worrying why my beautiful sister is crying." He said offhandedly.

"SO, does this mean that you are talking to me again?" she asked with hope.

"Depends"

"On what? Tell me. I would do anything. Just talk to me. Please."

"Okay. First of all, you have to calm down. And then answer my questions."

"O-okay" she said taking a hold of herself.

He handed her his coffee hoping it would help her. Her heart fluttered on this sweet gesture. Even though he was upset, he was taking care of her.

"So, what do you want to ask?" she said after taking a sip from the mug.

"Do you think that I tell you each and every thing of my life?" Sam asked. He wasn't about to confront her so that she could provide some excuse. He just needed to know if she was honest with him.

"I don't think so, I know so." She said confidently.

"Do you do the same?"

She wanted to say yes but she couldn't bring herself to do it as she looked at him staring into her blue eyes. He had no idea how much power he had over his sister.

"No." she whispered, not being able to lie at the moment. "What do you know what I'm hiding?"

"I don't. Just wanted to know if you did or not."

"Well, I hate to do it too."

"Can you tell me why you do it then?" Sam asked. 'At least she is honest with me' he thought to himself.

"I'm just trying to protect you."

"Okay, I won't ask what you are hiding-" he knew exactly what it was and he believed her "-but be careful, okay. And don't cry. I can't stand it."

"Does this mean that we are talking again?"

"Yes. But I still need a little alone time to sort my head out." He wasn't about to forgive her for what she did but at least she cared about him and that was enough for him to be somewhat less angry at her. She had broken her promise to tell each other their first time experience and more importantly, his trust.

"But I can hang out with you in your room as payment for the 2 days of hell you put me through, right?" she asked with a smile on her face. She herself was surprised how her brother had ability to change her mood within a few moments.

"Sure. But I need a favor from you." He thought this would be the best way to implement his plan.

"Just name it."

"I want you to remind mom about how they forgot my birthday."

"Okay" she said, drawing out the word. "But why do you want me to do that? I thought you didn't care." She asked, perplexed.

"Just do that. Later alligator? " Later alligator was their code word they had used since they were little. It let the other person know that he\she would have to do something, no questions asked.

"Consider it done." She wanted to ask him what was going on for the last two days but knew that this wasn't the right time to do that.

"And thanks for the chip." He said while picking up the gift wrapped box from her desk.

"You're welcome, dear brother." She said shooting him a genuine smile.

He turned and was about to leave when she called out to him.

"Sammy?" she said, her voice barely audible.

"Yes?"

"I love you, you know that, right?"

"I do sis, I love you too." He said.

He huffed as she suddenly ran into him and threw herself at him. Her hands around his neck, legs around the waist and breath hot on his ear. He felt her big breasts mashing into his thin chest as she held him closer than she ever had.

"Next time you get angry at me, you tell me and we can talk it out, okay? Don't give your big sister hell next time or she will beat you up. You hear me?" she said in tears.

"Yeah. I'm sorry sis. Now let me go." He replied, slapping her ass and giving her brotherly a kiss on the cheek.

After a few minutes, they separated and Sam left for his room while Jesse went to the bathroom to masturbate. That slap had her so wet that she was dripping. Sam installed the new chips and used it a little and went to bed. He knew he had to get his parents' permission to visit his grandmother and he planned on doing it the next morning. Then he realized he hadn't even asked his grandmother if he could visit. So he called her and talked to her for half an hour. She was happy at the prospect of him coming to see her.

He went to sleep without even bothering to look at the several missed calls and messages he received from his girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend if he had anything to say in it.

****************************************************

Sam woke up the next day having slept better than he had been doing for the last two days.

He went downstairs to get his coffee and met his mother and Amber looking at him worryingly. Sam knew that Jesse must have finally told them.

"Good morning, Sam" both of them said in unison.

"Morning" Sam said offhandedly yet he knew this was going to go the way he wanted it to.

"Listen, Sam. I know we kind of forgot your birthday and we are really sorry for that. You have every right to be angry especially when you even reminded us a week before it." Brooke stuttered nervously.

"Yeah, tiny. I forgot too. I'm so sorry. Please forgive your big sister." Amber chimed in, hoping that she could get closer to him.

"So that's it then? You forgot my birthday and just a 30 second apology makes up for it?"

"No baby. It doesn't but you have to know that I am very sorry that I forgot. I had a lot of pressure from my job and I was working that whole day."

'Yeah, working as the family slut.' Sam thought.

"Tiny, I'm sorry brother. I was studying for an exam that day. Please, can't you see it in your heart to forgive us?" Amber said.

'Exams. That's your best excuse?' he was tempted to say this thought out aloud but didn't.

"We'll do anything you want." Brooke exclaimed. Amber hoped he would ask them to drop on their knees and suck him off right there but it was just wishful thinking.

"Anything?" Sam asked arching an eyebrow but on the inside, he was excited that his plan may just work.

"Yes baby. Anything." His mother said.

"Well, I haven't seen my grandmother in an awfully long time and I could use a vacation too."

"What do you mean, tiny? Grandma lives like 10 blocks away. You just saw her a few weeks ago." Amber asked.

"I'm not talking about Dad's mother. I want to go see Grandma Sally."

'Oh' was all Brooke could say. She didn't expect Sam to want to see her mother. They were close but their relationship was almost ruined after she had married Brendan, her college boyfriend. She had helped him get a nice paying job and then stopped talking to her. It wasn't until Brooke gave birth to her first grandchildren that she even saw them. Sure, it was better these past few years and they talked on the phone every other week or so, but she didn't know if she would want to see her grandson. Nevertheless, she was game if it helped her son be back to normal. This could help repair her relations with her mother too.

"What do you say?" Sam's voice broke her out of her thoughts.

"If that's what it takes for my sweet son to forgive me, then you have my permission. But make sure to ask your father and grandma too."

"Okay. Thanks mom."

As if on cue, Brendan arrived in the kitchen to get his coffee.

"What's going on, here? Are you giving your mother and sisters problems again, boy?" his husky voice felt like almost a threat to him.

He didn't know why, but he was always afraid of his father. Maybe it was the fact that he used to punish him severely on any mistakes well into his teenage.

"No, honey. It's our fault. He was angry because we forgot his birthday and rightly so." Brooke said.

"So what? You want money? Or permission to go get drunk and have a night with hookers?" Brendan spat. He didn't even bother to say sorry for forgetting his birthday. He always thought that he was too feminine. He believed that men should be strong and take what they want for themselves. For him, control was everything and Sam never wanted control. He always cared more about others and was sweet. It made him a pussy in his mind.

"No, daddy. He wants to have a trip to visit grandma in India and needs your permission." Amber said hoping his father would listen to her.

"What about your job at that firm?" Brendan asked.

"I can ask for leave or could find another one when I come back."

"I won't be giving you a dime of money that I would not get back. You can pay for it yourself or you could pay me back. You understand me, boy?" This was Brendan's way of saying that he didn't give a fuck as long as he gives him money.