Betrayed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry dad. Trip would pay for itself. I would get some experience there too. It is after all, the world's IT hub."

"Okay then. I don't have any problem with you going." Brendan said like it didn't affect him but he was smirking inwardly. It would give him access to pussy without having his son roaming around all the time. Maybe he could convince them to go nude the whole time he was gone.

"Thanks dad." Sam said and started towards his room when his mother hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek. It was a normal parent child interaction but it disgusted Sam. He thought her mouth was dirty. Brooke on the other hand, felt her pussy tingle at the masculine smell of her son. She rarely hugged him and he was always wearing some cologne. But today he had came without taking a shower and his pheromone laced scent made her kitty ooze.

"I'm sorry. I hope that you forgive me and come down for breakfast. Now go shower. And better be fast or I may decide to wash you myself." She said with a lustful smirk which Sam didn't notice.

Meanwhile, Jesse was just listening to the whole conversation and wondered if Sam knew about her and her Grandmother Sally's talks. But she gave him the benefit of doubt and let the topic drop.

He went upstairs and booked tickets for a flight two days later. Then he proceeded to brush his teeth and take a bath before heading downstairs for breakfast. He knew he just needed to act like a dumbass he was until a few days ago so that he could get the hell out of there and try to figure this all out.

Breakfast itself was very weird for him. Usually, it was just his parents and sisters making small talk and he just stayed silent for the whole part. But today, he was being actively brought into the conversation. His mother and sisters practically forced him to talk about computers and coding even when he knew that they didn't give a shit.

He thought that it was just their guilt driving them to weirdness, so he didn't give it much thought.

He retreated back to his room and spent the rest of the day in room. He was doing his best to distract himself from the fact that his life was basically falling apart and everything he thought he knew was a lie by playing video games on his computer. He kept practicing his coding and learned new stuff along the way.

Then Jesse came out to hang with him after she returned from college. She asked him why he suddenly wanted to go see his grandmother and that's when he realized that he actually had no idea why he wanted to do this. He did want to get away but he had no idea how being with his grandmother would help him deal with all this. But finally, he put his thoughts aside and just let everything go the way it would. He made small talk with Jesse. Nothing like what he did before that eventful day but it was still big upgrade from how he was acting for the past few days. And she was content with that. Finally after she left, Sam got a good rest. This was the first night since that day when he didn't see all his family fucking each other in unimaginable ways in his dreams. Neither did he have to wake up in the middle of the night from the nightmares.

Meanwhile, his sister Amber had spent all night in Jesse's room. They talked all night about Sam.

Amber had stopped chasing her baby brother when she was about 16 and started getting more attention from boys in her school. She eventually drifted apart from him due to her own actions. It wasn't until she turned 18 that she found herself giving her cherry to her father. The cherry she always wanted Sam to pop. From there on, her relationship with her brother went down the gutter. She ignored him and his offers to hang out with him. She avoided talking to him and spent more time getting passed around like a slut by her family members. Her father had made her believe that he loved her and she gave herself to him.

But unlike her, Jesse was still basically obsessed with Sam. She loved him and followed him as much as she could without being creepy. She looked out for him and he did the same. They hung out together for several hours daily and were best of friends. They smoked first time together. They were each other's first kisses (happened when she was 15 and he was 13). They went out on their first 'practice' dates with each other. She never fell out of love with him. She had considered him as his boyfriend long ago, though Sam had no idea about it. When Sam found Cassidy, she was heartbroken. But after knowing her truth, she had hope.

Sam's unusual behavior and lack of contact made Amber realize how cold and distant she was towards him. She realized that her actions had damaged their relationship a lot. Maybe beyond repair. But she had to try. That's why she had spent all night with Jesse, to know what his lovely baby brother had been up to for the last few years.

After just two hours of talking, she realized how much she had -missed in his life. She wasn't there for his first date, or his first kiss. Though he was a virgin as Jesse told and she had no reason to doubt her. Jesse talked about Sam with such passion Amber didn't even think was possible. Amber basically stalked him, not in a creepy sexual way but in a loving and caring way.

As the night progressed, they both found themselves in Jesse's bed, cuddling with each other. Talking about their baby brother had got them both wet and hot. The occasional kisses on the lips and one hot make out session later; Jesse was between Amber's legs and was licking her cunt while fingering her own pussy. But this time Amber was fantasizing about Sam being between her legs. She imagined it was his tongue that was working wonders on her sloppy wet pussy. This was the first time Amber had fantasized about someone else while in bed with a person. This in turn, became one of the biggest orgasms that she had in a long time. Jesse, on the other hand was so much in love with him that most of the time, she imagined his face while doing anything sexual. Her orgasms were much stronger when she was thinking of him.

After the hot oral session, Amber returned to her bed and kept thinking how to repair her relationship with her brother. She thought that it won't be hard as Sam was a happy soul. He always cheered her up when she needed him and always wanted to make plans with her or to just spend time with her. It wasn't until now that she realized the mistake she had done by rejecting all his offers to the movies or walks or anything he asked to spend time with her. She loathed herself for being so stupid. She decided to start spending a lot more time with him. Even if that meant reducing time she gives to other social activities.

****************************************************

The next morning...

Sam didn't wake up at his normal time that morning. The loss of sleep in the last few days taking its toll. Amber had woken up and made her brother breakfast, hoping to have a heart to heart over the pancakes and coffee she had prepared for him. It was 7.30, half an hour later than he usually came downstairs. She was getting nervous when her mother entered the kitchen wearing the black gown that showed her lovely ass and big breasts with her hard nipples rubbing on the satin material.

Amber raised an eyebrow when she saw that her mother was wearing sensual makeup, something she only did when they were having their family orgies.

"Mom is Uncle Mike and Jay coming today? I thought we had agreed to have no orgies till Sam left for his trip." She asked perplexed.

"No, honey. No one is coming today. I just wore this because I felt like it."

"Okay" Amber said drawing out the word. Though she didn't push as she had more pressing matters at hand.

When the clock hit 8, she decided to go to bring him down in case he was thinking of sitting breakfast out in his own room.

But when she opened the door, she got a surprise she wasn't ready for. He was asleep on his bed lying on his back and his dick was standing straight up from under his sheets. It was a huge bulge. She slowly started towards his bed after she had passed her initial shock. She threw the sheets away from him ad was in shock to see a tent that formed in his pants. In the long talk with Jesse last night, she did ask her if she knew her size. Jesse told her that she didn't spy on him because she had love for him, not just sexual lust. She told her that he wears boxers to bed and his dick is always soft when he woke up. At least that was the case when Jesse stayed in his room overnight.

But today, he had a full blown morning wood that was barely contained by his boxers. It was at least ten and a half inches long and really thick too. She was in absolute shock. She would never have guessed that her little brother was so well endowed. It was the biggest she had seen and it looked like it still could grow a little if simulated enough. It had a little upwards curve to it too. It was made for making girls drool and cum over and over again.

'I may have to stop calling him tiny' she chuckled in her mind. She wanted to just take his huge cock in her hands and feel it but she didn't want to risk it. She bent down to take in his smell. He had a manly odor. There was a wet spot on his boxers where his pre cum had leaked out. She smelled it and it was addicting. It was very strong and she barely stopped herself from raping him right at that moment. She hurried out of his room and went to her own. She took off her shorts and then her panties and they were soaking. She had never experienced such arousal. She was literally dripping and she took out the new vibrator she had bought a few days ago. She decided to break it in and it slipped into her pussy with ease. She masturbated herself to three wonderful orgasms while thinking of her brother.

"I'm gonna name you Sam." She whispered to her vibrator before cleaning her juices off of it with her mouth.

Sam woke up at around 8.15 and went to take a piss. That's when he realized that he had woken up with a boner. He usually didn't have morning wood because he always rubbed one out before hitting the bed. It was like his bedtime ritual to prevent morning wood because he didn't want Jesse to see him having a hard on in the morning and think of him like some creep. But the last few days, he was so disgusted by the act he saw his family doing that he didn't even think about masturbation. So he wanted to deal with it before heading downstairs for breakfast and put both his hands on his dick and used pre cum as a lube and started jerking off. He was the overweight kid who had problems taking to girls. That was why no girl had ever seen his penis and he thought that he was average size. This conclusion was based on his limited knowledge of sex which he gained mostly from porn.

He wasn't a porn freak and definitely didn't act like a hormonal teen like he was supposed to. He had his urges under control and jerked off just once a day. He wasn't like other kids in class who spent all their day jerking off while looking at silicone tits and fake orgasms. He only jerked off when he had an erection his body forced to have.

This always caused him to spit huge loads whenever he did jerk off. This day was no exception. He shot his huge load into the toilet bowl and flushed and proceeded to brush his teeth and take a bath.

Unknown to him, his father was also finishing jerking off in Amber's mouth while she swallowed his load. Amber hated doing that though. She thought that it tasted very bad. But she never refused her daddy's commands. He was the one who took her virginity and trained her all these years. He kept her to himself for over 6 months before she was thought ready to be shared with her uncles and grandfather. So, all her sexual experience was limited to her family. She wasn't happy how her family members were cheating on their spouses but didn't raise much opposition to it. She knew it would destroy her aunts, grandmother and her two cousins if they were discovered. But her fear began eroding as she had more and more encounters with her family. She was relieved when Jesse had agreed to join them and was waiting for the day that her brother did too.

After getting dressed, Amber and Brooke went out to the kitchen where they reheated the breakfast Amber had made for Sam. But before Sam could come down, her father came and started feasting on it. This angered Amber a lot more than she expected to. She had believed that she loved her daddy but that belief was beginning to shake ever since Sam stopped talking to her. Even so, she didn't say anything.

****************************************************

The next two days went as usual. He kept up the appearance in front of his parents, made only small talk with Jesse and didn't talk to Amber when alone with her.

This behavior was pissing both Amber and Jesse off. But Jesse decided to give him time to cool off and let her plan of seducing her baby brother delayed till he returned from his trip. Amber on the other hand was not so worried and let him come to her on his own. She decided that if he didn't fall for her busty body, she would just have to take matter into her own hands. After all, he did have the perfect cock and she was determined to make it hers.

****************************************************

Next day...

Cassidy was a very possessive girlfriend and even though she cheated on Sam almost every other day, she didn't want him running off and getting his dick serviced by some other girl.

She was used to getting her way with everything since her childhood. But all that went down the drain when her father caught her teacher balls deep in her ass. A few A's cost her all of her family and their money as well. She was not very good at studies and was disowned. Though her father showed her some mercy and did not take her out of school and even set up a trust fund to pay for her college, a car and about 2000 dollars of monthly personal allowance. But all this would come to an end when she left college.

That's why Sam was so important to her. She had a plan and it was going pretty good. At least that's what she thought. She took advantage of his lack of confidence and got into a pretty serious relationship with him. She was not at all attracted to him but she knew that he was going to be very rich one day and she would then reap the rewards. She knew he was smitten by her and would not go running off to some other girl if she didn't fuck him. So she didn't fuck him herself either.

She had already researched about his life before she "accidentally" bumped into him at Amber's birthday party. She knew all his interests and his grades over the years were perfect. Getting him to fall for her was pretty easy. Walking into his family having an orgy was just a bonus. She gained their support and she did not have to worry about finding cocks to sate her desires. It was a win-win situation for all of them.

But that was before his behavior in the last week. He had been ignoring her calls and messages and she was worried that some other girls had taken advantage of his sexual frustration. She knew he was easy to control. She had no intention of letting him go even if he cheated on her but maintaining control on him was very important to her.

Sam was sitting on his bed reading his book, leaning on the window while Jesse was listening to music on her I-pod as she snuggled up with him. Physical contact was never an issue between the two siblings. They often cuddled and snuggled up with each other and didn't feel weird. Their parents never said anything and they felt normal with it. They often cuddled with each other while doing their own work. Sam never thought this physical connection to be sexual and even found it peaceful.

Even Jesse didn't find this sexually exciting. She just felt love and peace in his arms.

About 11 a.m., Jesse saw Cassidy's car pulling over into their driveway.

"Hey, your girlfriend's here." Jesse said bringing him out of his tunnel vision. Her face had scowl and her voice carried bitterness. Sam always found it weird.

"Shit. Who invited her?" Sam said visibly pissed. After all the recent events, he was feeling better focused and clear headed. Especially when his elder sister was pressing her hot tight body into his and cooing whenever he passed his hand through her hair.

"I thought you did. She's your girlfriend."

"I didn't."

"Must be Amber then." 'The slut must have come over to get dads cum from Amber's pussy' she thought.

"I don't want to see her." He said and detached from his sister and groaned.

He was always calm headed and kept his cool, but right now he wanted nothing than just punching Cassidy's face with all he got.

"Why?"

"I just fucking don't." Sam whisper shouted.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down Sammy. If you don't want to see her then you don't have to."

"Amber already let her in."

"So? You go into the bathroom. I'll lie to her if she comes."

"Thanks, Jesse."

"No problem."

"Hey Cassidy." Amber said giving a quick peck on her lips.

"Hey sexy. How are you?"

"I'm great. So what brings you here? You know that Sam is here today so you can't eat daddy's creampie out of me, right?" she asked wondering why she was there.

"Actually, I'm here to see your puny little brother." She said with an amused look on her face. Amber didn't really like the girl when she first started joining her family 'fun' time. She hated how she bad mouthed her brother and lied to him. But over time, her slutiness and her tongue skills won her over.

"Why?"

'This is new. Maybe tiny finally realized who this bitch really is. Good for him.' Amber thought. But she did hope that it was not the case. Cassidy was a total slut and was good at taking Brendan's rough fucking with relative ease, which was a little painful for her. Plus she had tongue skills like no one else she knew.

"He isn't responding to my texts and calls." Cassidy said.

"Weird. He was head over heels for you. What happened?"

"I have no idea. Did he say something to you?"

"No. But he was pretty pissed last week though, on his birthday. Remember? It was the one where you were fucking everyone in my family?" Amber said, sounding more playful than sarcastic.

"Well. I did send him a message that night. I also sent him a nude. See." Cassidy said and then pulled out her phone and showed her the nude she sent him, along with all the long messages she had sent him.

"Hey!" she responded giving her a playful push "I can see all that cum leaking from your pussy. Do you think that he saw this and figured you were cheating on him?"

"No I don't think so. He never opened any of my messages. And even if he did see it, he would have just liked it being the cuck he is and allowed me to do whatever I wanted."

"Yeah. Maybe he would."

"So? What else can it be?"

"Maybe he was expecting a birthday blowjob or a fuck from his loyal girlfriend" amber suggested while making air quotes on the word loyal.

"Nah. I'm not touching his pathetic little dick until he pays me a shit ton of money to do so."

Amber giggled at that. But then she remembered the morning when she saw what his little brother was packing and suddenly felt the need to defend him. For the first time in a few years, she felt actual guilt on how she talked and acted.

"Well, you are in for a huge surprise." Amber said giving emphasis on huge. She knew that the slut would be all over her sweet boyfriend when she knew the news.

"NO. FUCKING. WAY!!" Cassidy gasped when Amber finished describing the monster Sam was packing.

"Yeah. He's that big. And has veins all over too. You are lucky you found him first. If the girls in school knew how big he is, he would have pussies lined up in front of him" Amber whispered and felt both aroused and proud of her little brother's magnificent dick.