Betrayed Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can't lose my boyfriend to other sluts now, can I? I'll go fuck him right now if I can."

"Don't forget the deal we made!"

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll share him when I'm done taking his cherry and fucking his brains out." And with that, Cassidy headed upstairs.

'What the fuck is wrong with me? Making fun of my loving sweet little brother? The man I loved for so many years? The man who saved me and is always there for me? I've got to figure my shit out! I may love daddy and his cock now, but he still is my brother nonetheless.' Amber thought to herself and felt that his brother was better than her dad in all the aspects that mattered. Except for fucking her to orgasms.

'Maybe if he fucked me better than Daddy, I could become his wife like I want to with daddy.'

This thought made Amber's pussy saturate and her nipples got erect. She suddenly pushed her thoughts aside and focused on the sounds that were coming from Sam's room. 'I belong to daddy, he loves me and I love him.' she reassured herself.

She was disappointed when she heard Cassidy talking to Jesse. She wanted Sam and Cassidy to fuck, so she could have her own chance with him. She went back to her room to finish the paper she was working on.

The guilt of her behavior towards her own brother constantly gnawed at him. She remembered the talk she had with Jesse that night and recalled how sweet and caring he was. He went over all the memories of Sam. How he had saved her that day. How he knew when something was wrong and always was there, no matter how badly she treated him.

'My baby brother is so much better than daddy. Maybe I made the wrong choice. Daddy never does that. Tiny is so much sweeter and caring than him. I have to stop getting fucked by daddy for a few days and figure out my true feelings for him' she thought.

A few minutes later, Cassidy was in her room and started stripping as soon as she locked the door behind her.

"Your brother is not at home. So take off your clothes and bring that sweet cum filled pussy over here."

Amber smiled and then did as she said.

"Mmmmm. Yeah baby. Daddy's cum tastes so good with your pussy."

Amber just moaned at the treatment she was getting. Cassidy's masterful tongue was inside her lapping up the fluid while she played with her clit.

Just as she was about to orgasm, she imagined Sam eating out her pussy and she exploded with one of the best orgasms she ever had.

Suddenly she felt guilty. Guilty for making her precious brother eat out her disgusting cum filled hole. The touch of Cassidy's pussy lips on her nose brought her out of the dream she was in.

She instantly pushed a finger in her cunt while she licked and nibbled at her clit. She bit the small clit which was followed by Cassidy giving a moan and pushing herself harder into her face.

Amber left her clit and started licking her wet slit from top to bottom in long strokes. This elicited a series of whimpers from her. She then suddenly pushed her tongue into her asshole and two fingers up her pussy. That was it for Cassidy, she came hard.

After that, they immediately put on their clothes and left. No pillow talks, no cuddling. Just hit and go. Both of them and all their sexual partners preferred it.

"Tell your brother that you talked me into letting him fuck me. Get in his good books and save me the talking part." Cassidy said just as she was about to leave.

"What if he doesn't want to?"

"Oh he does want to. He's 19 and a virgin. He would cut off his arms just to feel me around his cock."

"Getting arrogant aren't we?" Amber said grinning. "I bet I'll get him to fuck me before he fucks you."

"Please! That loser is saving his cherry for me. I bet you 1000$ that I would be the one to take it."

"I live with him and he's not even talking to you. Good luck getting to his big piece of meat before I do."

"Deal" Cassidy said and left.

Jesse was listening to them from the top of the stairs and was utterly disgusted. She had expected this from Cassidy but not from Amber. Not after the talk she had with her that night. She knew Brendan had manipulated her older sister but she didn't know that she would go this low. She was treating his own brother like he was a piece of meat. Like an achievement on their belts. She knew she had to protect Sam. And she figured she had to warn him and possibly tell him the truth too. She entered his room and joined him in the bathroom. She took his hand, sat him on the bed and took his hands in hers again after locking the doors.

"Sam I want to ask you something." She started.

"Go ahead."

"Do you love your girlfriend?"

"I used to."

"What changed?"

"Personal reasons."

"So you are hiding things from me now?"

"No sis. I'm just not telling you until I figure it out myself."

"Okay. But you have to tell me when you do. Now, are you thinking of breaking up with her?"

"Absolutely."

"Good. I didn't like her much anyway."

"You didn't? Could have fooled me."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing."

"Okay. Now I have to go take care of something. See you later." She said and left the room. She just entered the room when she threw her arms in the air and started dancing with joy. 'Finally, that bitch is out. Now I can be the partner he deserves to be with.' She thought and happily made her way to the doctor's. She wanted to be on birth control. She knew her chances were low but if her seduction went as planned, she would most definitely want him to claim all her holes with a load inside her.

When she got back, it was almost dinner time. She went to his room wearing the sexy teddy with red bra and panties under it. She wanted to show herself off to him tonight. Just so that he would be more willing when she seduced him the next morning. But as soon as she entered, she was him packing a suitcase.

"Are we going somewhere?"

"I am."

"Where?"

"I told you. I'm going to Grandma Sally. I have my flight tomorrow."

'Shit!!' she thought. Apparently the slow 7 day plan wasn't going to work. And she didn't want him to lose to some other skank when he was on rebound. She would have to try brutal honesty.

"I forgot it was tomorrow." She said almost apologetic.

"No you didn't. I never told anyone." By this point, talking to his grandma, the emotions her had suppressed for so many days came back up and he was back being angry at her.

"Oh" she couldn't fathom what she did wrong now. 'If he didn't know earlier, he couldn't now. No one saw us and I didn't do anything today.' She thought.

"What time is your flight?"

"6pm"

"I am going to take you to the flight. Be ready at 8."

"You don't have to do that. I can Uber there."

"But I want to and I am going to. Whatever you have to say shut it." She said. She was done with all the lies. She wanted out. She wanted to be with him and betraying his trust wasn't going to end well.

"Okay" he sighed, admitting defeat. He knew he wouldn't be able to argue with her when she gets dominating. "But why so early? I have to be there by 12 and airport is just about 2 hours from here." He said almost as an afterthought.

"We have things to discuss. At 8, sharp" she declared and left the room. Jesse was really hoping that she was doing the right thing. She couldn't risk losing him.

Dinner was silent. Except when he announced that his flight was next day. Brooke and Amber were visibly upset as they weren't informed earlier. Brooke too wanted her own son now. After Amber had told her about his big cock, she couldn't wait for him to be part of the family 'fun'.

******************************************************

Next morning, Sam was ready at 7.30 with his entire luggage.

Jesse came to his room wearing a yellow sundress that was a little too small for her body. She was wearing light makeup, which in Sam's mind, she didn't need. 'She already was the prettiest girl he had seen.' was his opinion.

They headed out the door about 10 minutes later, deciding to skip breakfast and have drive-thru breakfast. As he was leaving, his mother came and gave him a big hug which lasted far longer than was necessary. Sam was starting to get aroused. The fact that his mother was nuzzling his neck and giving it small kisses while mashing her soft breasts and groin to his body wasn't helping either.

Amber took it one step further. She came out topless and practically forced himself into her cleavage. She had decided that she would win her brother back and give him a chance to replace her daddy.

After a few long awkward moments, she released him.

As soon as he turned, his mother again wrapped an arm around his waist. Her hand caressed the half erect cock over his jeans while the other one squeezed his ass.

"You come back to mommy after your trip. She had a present for you. And keep your phone with you. You will receive texts from me that I wouldn't want other people to see." She said in a low seductive whisper in her son's ear.

"She wouldn't be the only one sending you something" Amber whispered in his other ear in the same tone.

He just nodded and left. Amber and Brooke had decided to tease Sam with a lot of nudes and lez photos and videos so that he would be ready to line their beds when he came back. They didn't realize until 1 week later that he had left his phone in his own room to avoid getting distracted and just enjoying his grandmother's company.

They all helped to put his stuff in the car before they left. Cassidy was about 10 minutes late for facing Sam and she left disappointed.

"You left your phone at home, didn't you?"

"I did. Why?"

"How would I contact you?"

"I don't want you to." Sam said after considering for a second. The emotion of betrayal was clear on his mind. He knew he had to deal with it on his own without the influence of her smile or her beauty.

"Why?" Jesse was getting a little sad, a little angry and very nervous. She knew she was going to tell him today and the time he would spend there would decide what he wanted to do with her. She was afraid to but she was done with betraying him and letting him make bad decisions. She was going to lay her feelings out and give him a chance to stake his claim on her.

"Because I-"

"Shut up!!" Jesse almost screamed. The coldness was killing her and she wanted to explain herself before she got in a fight with him.

"You and I have something to talk about. I need to tell you something and you won't disturb me. Now whatever you have to say shut it." She declared.

They skipped breakfast as they both went over their feelings and thoughts in their own minds.

Finally, she took off the road into a lonely trail and parked between some trees. She didn't say a word and just went out the car and opened his gate. She pulled him by his collar and basically threw him in the back seat. She then climbed into the seat herself and perched herself on his lap facing him.

"Sis, what are you doin-"

"Shut up. I'm talking right now." Jesse never showed Sammy her dominating side because she didn't feel like it. She hated to be dominated by anyone but Sam was different. He was the one who made her feel safe. But today was different. She had to do what she had to do.

"Listen Sammy, the way you have treated me these past 2 weeks, it was hell. I felt very bad and hurt. It's not like you to do something like that. You changed. And let me tell you, I didn't like the man you became. I was sad and I hated you for the days you didn't talk to me and with no apparent reason. But then you made up with me. That was the way you were before whatever happened that changed you. You were caring, sweet, loving and most of all friendly. You were never appalled by anything I said or did. That was the brother I loved. But even after that day, you were different. You are hiding something. But now, I don't want to hide anymore. I have to tell you something but I want you to promise that whatever happens, you won't leave me. EVER. Promise that you would try and work at our relationship whatever happens, today or later." By the time she ended, she was in tears.

"I promise, sis. I wouldn't want it any other way." Sam wanted to be angry on her. For having the nerve to talk like he had something wrong, but he couldn't bear to see her like this. She gave a sad smile before she continued.

"Sammy, I hate the way you are treating me. Don't do that please. I love you and it is killing me to see you like this. I love you."

"I love you to, sis. But-"

"No. Not like a brother and sister. I love you as a man. The man of my dreams. I always knew, but I realized it the day you saved me from those bullies. You were just 12, but you still came to help me. You didn't even care that you got beat up. That's when I knew that I loved you. And I want you Sam. I know how bad our parents treated you, yet you never complained. You never acted out. You are my rock and my support system. You are everything to me. I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. YOU. I want you to be mine. I want to spend as much time as I can with you. I want us to be together. I don't care what anybody think. I've known for a long time, but I think you haven't. Sammy, please tell me you love me. I'll do anything you want. I'll be your anything. But I want to be yours and you to be mine. I want you to make love to me over and over again."

"I don't want my family's sloppy seconds. Jesse" He growled with tears in his own eyes.

"What?"

"Yeah, I know. You fuck dad and uncles and even grandpa too. I saw it. I saw it on my birthday. The day on which you all were supposed to be with me and celebrate. But you all didn't care. You were all busy having a fucking orgy. And you know what, you are right. I do love you, but I don't trust you. You went behind my back. You fucked my girlfriend who I thought was the girl for me. And now you have the nerve to come here and lie to me? If you really loved me, you wouldn't have done what you did. It wouldn't have hurt so much if I had the one person who I trusted and loved the most. But no, you didn't only know about it, you did it too. If you would have told me that you were such a slut, I wouldn't have cared. I would have gotten you what you wanted. But no, you are here to add me to your orgies. You and mom and Amber, you all can just shut it. I'm not just a piece of meat you can control with sex. I don't want to do anything with you anymore. That's why I am going there; to figure myself out and also to find a way to get out of that house. I don't want to live there with the people who betrayed me. Now, you know that any tricks you pull on me aren't going to work and you all would not be able to add me to your orgies, then you can stop pretending like you care and drop me at the airport and when I come back, let me move out. Expect holiday cards from me because that's the most you would get." He was in tears himself when he said this. It felt good to let it out.

He was trying to push her out of her lap but she wrapped her arms around his shoulder and began openly sobbing with their cheeks pressed together and her breath on his ear.

"I...I saved...myself for...you" she managed to get out between sobs.

"What?"

"I'm a virgin Sammy. I AM A FICKING VIRGIN!! I saved it for you, Sammy. I wanted you to be my first and you think I am a slut? You think so little of me? That is your perception of me? I love you and you think of me as a slut? That's why you spend time with me? To get your rocks off from my body?" she accused after she removed her hands from around him and looked into his eyes with a menacing glare.

"That's not true and you know it. I have always been there for you even before I knew about what you do, Jesse. You betrayed me." He said in a hushed disappointed tone.

"Sammy, please don't say that. Can't you see you're hurting me? I'm not lying to you. I am a virgin. I didn't even let them touch me down there. You have to believe me, Sammy. I would never do that. You are the only one for me. Please, Sammy. You sound so disappointed. C'mon, talk to me."

"Why?" Sam asked.

"What?"

"Why did you do that?"

"To protect you. And to be with you." Jesse again wrapped her around his neck and hugged held him so hard as if he would go away if she let go.

"What do you mean?"

"I know it was stupid. But I did everything for you. For us! Don't push me away Sammy. I can explain everything but please hold me." Jesse said. She was getting very emotional. She had not expected her brother to have known their secret. She didn't want to explain this to him like this. She had planned to tell him everything slowly after he came back and she had seduced him. She would have left the choice of joining his other family members to him. But this was out of control and the guilt of lying to him was too much for her. She knew she could have told him anytime she wanted, but she was scared.

"Jesse, I believe you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you a slut. But if you want me to trust you, you first have to tell me everything." Sam said in soothing whispering sound as he cradled her head and rubbed her back.

"Thank you, brother." Jesse said. Sam's consoling voice gave her confidence to actually go through with it.

"Okay so. I'll tell you what I know. It started when I was 18 and we were coming back from school. You had decided to stay back and work on something in the library. When I went into the house, I saw almost the same thing you saw. I was about to leave and call you but they saw me. They emotionally blackmailed me, brother. They told me that you are a happy person and knowing this would change your behavior and make you angry with me. I didn't know what I was thinking. I didn't want you to find out about that. So I told them to do it somewhere else so that you won't find out. But they didn't. I caught them again a few days later. I had no choice Sammy. I was so afraid of losing you. The thought of you hating me and leaving me alone was scary for me. I had loved you and I couldn't risk you catching us and misplacing your anger towards me. So I made a deal with them. I agreed to be their fluffer. I didn't know how it started with mom and uncles and Amber and I never cared to ask. They agreed to reduce their orgies at our home and look out for the chance that you would find them. In exchange, I would have to perform oral sex with them. I had to occupy anyone who was not fucking mom or Amber. I was supposed to eat them out or suck them on command. Then Cassidy walked in on me sucking dad and uncle at Amber's party. Mom was getting fucked right there by grandpa and Amber was making sure that guests and you did not go there. But somehow, she did walk in on us. And she joined. Then she also became a part of their orgies. I knew she cheated on you with high school boys too. I'm so sorry, brother. I should have told you the day it started but I couldn't. Now I'm in this mess. Can you forgive me brother?" Jesse asked. It was hard for her to tell him all this but his loving touch and soothing voice in her ears gave her all the encouragement she needed.

"So you never slept with them?" Sam asked perplexed.

"No. Never, Sammy. Here" she took his hand from her back without moving her body and put his hand in her skirt. She was desperate and couldn't think of anything else. She held his fingers and pushed them deep in her vagina. She took his whole middle finger in and stopped until there was none left.

Sam just sat there too stunned to think. His sister had his finger in her hot and wet pussy. It was impossibly tight and was squeezing his finger. She pushed it all the way in until he felt a membrane like thing inside her. It was her hymen. He was touching her sister's hymen.

She took out his finger with a moan and licked it clean.

"You believe me now?" she whispered in his ear.

"Y-Yes" Sam stammered. Jesse smiled behind him knowing that she still had the ability to tie his tongue. He may be more mature and smart than her but she was still his older sister.