Betrayed Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was greeted with a crowd of brothers, Lucas included. He had just returned after shepherding his well-fucked partner into an Uber outside.

Larry never learned that the slut Lucas was pounding was his own delicate MILF mom. But even after the pledge was initiated, Lucas didn't stop fucking her. He visited the slut's country club multiple times a month, taking the MILF into the cabana with some of her hot MILF friends.

To return the favor, he had brought Lizzie with him on occasion. Larry's mom turned out to eat ass particularly well, making Lizzie moan and cum all over her pretty little face.

Two and a half years later, when Lucas was graduating, Larry got an email in his inbox. He opened it, and was surprised to see a message mentioning Lucas. He remembered Lucas as the brother who had helped him as a pledge, but then not paid much attention to him once he became a brother. He didn't know why someone would be emailing him about Lucas right after the guy had graduated.

He opened the file attached. They were screenshots of old text messages Lucas had sent. Larry looked at the first photo, and was taken aback at the enormous dick pic Lucas was sending. "Shit this guy is well hung," Larry said, impressed at the size compared to his own puny length.

He clicked through. The woman he was texting was drooling, saying how badly she wanted to suck it.

"Can't blame her," he nodded, "I bet Lucas had lots of girls on their knees hoping to get a taste of that big thing."

Then he kept going. He was shocked when he saw the nude photo the woman had sent back. It was a pair of beautiful perky breasts and toned taut skin. Except it was clear now that this gorgeous woman was his own true mother!

"Fuck!" Larry shouted, realizing the truth. Lucas had been fucking his mom!

He looked all over the message for signs of the sender. It was someone who knew that Lucas was doing shit like this was getting away with it. As Larry flashed through the messages again, seeing his mom begging for Lucas's hard young cock, his chest pulsed with anger. He was going to make Lucas pay for this, even if the fucker had pounded his mom.

Another message pulsed up on his screen. It was from a guy named Brandon, a student at the school who had just graduated with Lucas.

"Hey," it said, "You don't know me, but I think we might have a certain enemy in common."

Larry smiled as he read the message from Brandon. Whoever had sent the emails, Brandon, and now Larry were ready to take this bully on.

12