Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

"No doubt with your other John," she teased.

"Well of course. Now that's going to be ruined. And what the hell is my brother doing with Paula, anyway?"

Looking through the peephole again, she didn't see them, but she knew where they were heading. "Apparently he's going up to our room. You can do the math from there... that is your major, isn't it?"

It was in a way. Carrie wanted an accounting degree and she was studying toward that goal. "What do you think she's up to?"

"If I had to guess, she probably thinks he is the John you've been screwing. I find it hard to believe your brother would have properly introduced himself. He's so scared of women he barely talks to me when he visits."

"What do you expect? He's still in high school... and for whatever reason the men in my family don't mature early like the women do."

"I've known him a year and a half, Carrie. He still can't talk to me."

"That doesn't change the fact that he's shy and awkward around gorgeous girls."

"Aw... thanks," Betsy grinned, appreciating the compliment.

"You're welcome."

"Be that as it may, she's up to something. I can feel it."

Betsy's gift of discernment was right. It was another one of her incredible traits. She had an innate ability to read people and situations, sensing good versus nefarious behavior or character.

They waited about fifteen minutes before making their way upstairs. Quietly opening the door they found John sitting on his sister's bed, his pants down around his ankles. Paula was on her knees with her top off, wearing just her bra. She was rubbing his erection through his underwear, saying all kinds of naughty things she was going to do to him.

Carrie knew better. Paula was trying to work him up and her intentions appeared very clear. She intended to make him cum, making a mess in his briefs in the process.

That didn't happen because John saw his sister and her friend standing in the doorway. He panicked, thinking he'd been caught doing something wrong and that made his cock deflate. Paula reacted accordingly, miffed that he was suddenly distracted.

"What the hell! A pretty girl is going to suck you and you can't even keep it hard?" she barked, unaware that there was anyone behind her.

"That's because you're not as good at this as you think you are," Carrie stated calmly.

Paula was the one panicking now. While she knew she had taken a big risk she really hadn't expected either of her roommates to return so soon. After all, they'd never been back so early on a Friday night before. That was because she didn't know they were often still at the sorority, hiding out in their second-floor retreat instead.

"Carrie... I..."

"... Have some unfinished business to take care of," she said as she walked calmly toward them. Grabbing Paula by the hair, she held her still. "Bets, can you help me out here?"

"Love to," she nodded.

Betsy knew what her friend wanted her to do. She walked over to John, seeing the nervousness in his face. Knowing she needed to distract him from what his sister was contemplating, she leaned in close.

"Relax, sweetie. It's going to be okay," she whispered before planting a soft, wet kiss on his open mouth. As she did she deftly reached down and placed her fingers into the waistband of his underwear. John instinctively raised his hips, and in seconds they were pulled down past his knees. She stroked his cock, bringing it back to hardness before stepping out of the way.

Carrie took it from there, forcing Paula's head into the crotch of her brother. "Hi John... here's your birthday present," she winked.

"What?" he said with a quick shake of his head.

"She started it. She's going to finish. Just close your eyes and relax. Okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Start sucking his dick, Paula."

Carrie held her there, forcing her face against his balls. John fell back onto the mattress, closing his eyes like his sister instructed. Paula was overwhelmed at first, basically being forced to do what she'd been unwilling just moments before.

But there was a perverse thrill in it as well. While she'd found the act vulgar the one time she'd tried it, she couldn't deny she was turned on. Finding a space in her head where she could relax, she let go the nervousness about being caught like she had. Instead she opened her mouth and took his head inside.

Taking no chances, Carrie continued to grip Paula's hair, holding her in place. In some instances she even forced Paula's pace, making her go faster and deeper.

It was never going to last long. Carrie was certain it was John's first sexual experience of any kind and she could sense how worked up he was getting. She encouraged him in a loving way, telling him it was okay to give in to his desires because he'd have plenty more opportunities. He politely announced he was going to cum and Carrie held Paula firmly in place, her mouth full of his thick shaft.

The explosion scared her at first, filling her mouth quickly. When she started gagging, Carrie laughed and said, "You're supposed to swallow it!"

Paula didn't want to, but had to out of necessity. That's when she realized she'd tasted his load as well. Much to her surprise, it wasn't as bad as she feared it would be. In a strange way she found that she liked it, the texture appealing to her palate. But the moment was still too much for her. When she was finally allowed to pull off, she coughed a couple of times, tears streaming down her face.

"Why did you hold me there like that?" she sobbed.

"If you expect us to let you to continue to live with us, you're going to have to do much better that, and you're going to have to swallow," Carrie chided, unconcerned for the young girls' feelings at the moment. "Betsy and I have high standards when it comes to sucking a man."

"W...what did you mean by he'd have more opportunities?" she stammered.

"John, this is Paula, our new roommate this year. Paula, this is my brother, John."

"This is your brother? But I thought..."

"I know what you thought, you little whore. You thought he was the guy I've been screwing."

"Carrie, I'm sorry."

"No you're not. You wanted to do this. You were trying to mess with the guy I've been seeing. Instead, you got my family involved. To be honest I'm not sure which one makes me angrier. This is a red line, Paula. You crossed it. Now you have to pay for it"

"Pay for it... what the hell are you talking about? And what is a red line?"

"You'll see," she chuckled as she pulled her bra straps, yanking her to her feet.

It didn't take long for Carrie to overpower her, getting some logistical help from Betsy. In a couple of minutes Paula was naked and she'd been fashioned to Betsy's bed, her limbs tied to the bed frame with robe sashes and long scarves. Once they had her captive the mood in the room drastically changed. They weren't about to do anything to her that she didn't want. As upset as Carrie was, she wasn't going to promote what would probably constitute as rape.

Betsy had another idea instead; one she knew would likely work. Betsy took Carrie to the side, the two of them looking at John, who was in shock by everything that just happened. He'd just gotten his first blowjob and then in an odd turn of events, his big sister stripped the girl that did it and tied her to a bed. He was standing like a statue at the foot of it, his pants and underwear around his ankles, leering at the first naked woman he'd ever seen in his life. His raging hard-on was literally twitching.

"Look at him, Carrie."

"I really can't. He's my brother, Bets."

"I know that. But think about what he's going through right now. He's so worked up he doesn't know what to do, other than what nature is calling to do. He's like a stallion feeling the need to mate."

"That doesn't mean I'm going to let him take advantage of her. I'm mad at her, but I'm not that mad."

"You should be mad at her. But that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of the situation."

"Listen to yourself. It's one thing to make her finish blowing him. She was teasing him... she had that coming. But intercourse against her will when she can't stop him? That's wrong, Betsy, and you know it."

"I never said anything about him screwing her. Let him have me instead."

"What?"

"If we don't do something for him, he's going to snap and do it anyway. We've practically set the stage for it. So, let me take her place."

"I can't let you do that."

"Do you want to do it?"

"Oh my... don't be absurd!"

"Well one of the three of us needs to. If it's not going to be Paula and it can't be you, then it needs to be me."

"Betsy, I can't ask you to do that."

"You don't have to ask. I want to. Look at him. He's cute, he's horny, and he has a nice one."

"Again, I'd rather not look."

"You don't have to. You just have to make sure Paula does."

"What? Why?"

"To get her where we want her to be. Give me some time with your brother with her watching and I'll bet she'll be begging for him to have sex with her before the night is over."

Betsy's prediction came true, although it took a bit longer than expected. She spent the rest of the night fucking John on his sister's bed across the room. And Carrie's other John showed up later that evening, the two of them going at each other on Betsy's bed. Needing the mattress, they moved Paula, tying her to a chair and making her watch.

The next day it was more of the same. Betsy was teaching John the finer points of making love to a woman, including how to go down on her. All the while she stared at Paula, looking for signs that her plan might be working.

Carrie was on her hands and knees, begging her other John to fuck her ass. Betsy had heard her tell stories of how much she liked it but she had been certain she was lying, since it seemed so preposterous. Suddenly she was witnessing it firsthand and it solidified all of those thoughts she had; how not being from the big city had sheltered her from so many different things she never would have considered. Things that she wanted to try herself.

That afternoon was the first time Betsy tried anal and once she got used to it, she discovered just how much she loved it. That was also the first weekend she had sex with a woman, when Carrie ate her in an attempt to get the two guys hard once again. An attempt that proved all too easy. Betsy didn't reciprocate at the time but she would the next day, unable to get that incredible experience out of her mind. The older John had left, leaving just Carrie and her brother in the room with them.

When she finished with Carrie, Betsy crawled over to Paula, who was still bound to the chair. They had freed her for a short time in the middle of the night both nights, allowing her to eat and to go to the bathroom. But she was never allowed to shower, which made her self-conscious when Betsy moved between her legs.

It was the first time she was ever been eaten, and it stunned her that it was a girl about to do it. She felt Betsy's tongue part her labia, licking lightly over her clit and she exploded. She came so quickly it startled her. Betsy didn't let up, continuing her movements with her tongue, sucking harder and faster, bringing her to a second, more powerful orgasm. She was well on her way to a third when Betsy pulled away.

"Do you want another one?" she asked. Paula nodded quickly, panting in desperation. "Then ask John."

"What?"

"Look at him. He's hard for you. He wants you, don't you John?"

"Y... yes," he stammered, his eyes glued to the woman he'd been longing after from the moment she greeted him in the living room downstairs.

"I... I can't. I'm a... virgin."

"Yeah... we know. We've always known."

"You have?"

"Of course. You're not as clever as you think you are, Paula. Look, it doesn't matter if you're a virgin. So was he two days ago. Now he's experienced. You better hurry and make up your mind though. He's going to fuck one of us, so if you're going chicken out, I'm going to let him have me again."

John couldn't untie Paula fast enough when she said yes. Once he did, he picked her up and threw her onto Betsy's bed, her small body bouncing off the mattress. He practically pounced on her, his mouth finding hers. Instinctively she spread her legs, which was all the invitation he needed. Amazingly he took his time, somehow knowing he needed to be gentler than what he'd been with Betsy. But once he broke past her hymen, she was able to relax. Soon after she was begging him to go faster, and they began humping each other silly. Carrie sat next to Betsy on her mattress; the two of them naked like they had been most of the weekend, watching the other two go at it.

"Is this going to make things better or worse?" Carrie asked honestly, thinking about where their relationship with Paula would go from there.

"It's going to make things fun," Betsy smiled, pushing her friend onto her back.

"Oh... damn," Carrie sighed as she felt Betsy slipping her tongue inside her pussy. "It IS, isn't it!"

John left late Sunday evening, but not before taking advantage of Paula at a moment of weakness. They were alone in the room for the first time and she was begging for him to make love to her one more time before he left, amazed at his stamina and ability to recover. He was ready to oblige, but decided to take control of the newfound power he seemingly had over her. Much like Carrie had that first time, he took her by her hair, moving her into position. She willingly dropped to her knees, taking him into her mouth.

When he was ready he lifted her up, his strong arms making her feel like a ragdoll as he twisted her with ease. Putting on a fresh condom he bent her over, rubbing his shaft through the folds of her wet cunt; lubing it up... and then he placed the head against her ass.

She froze, unsure what to do. She knew that both Carrie and Betsy had done it. She'd watched, intently. Because of that, she didn't want to seem like the only one that wouldn't. For the first time she felt like she was truly gaining their acceptance. She didn't want to ruin that.

John wasn't nearly as gentle as he'd been when he'd taken her virginity. That confused her, since he knew this was her first time doing this as well. Forcing his cock forward she felt her anal cavity stretching at an alarming rate, the fire and pain shooting down her legs. She collapsed forward onto the bed and he fell with her, ramming his shaft deeper inside. Fortunately, her screams of agony were now muffled, her face buried into a pillow. Unfazed he pulled out and rammed forward again, continuing until he bottomed out.

It didn't take him long. His excitement combined with the tightness of her ass against his shaft; he made several small thrusts before leaving himself deep inside as he came. She whimpered feeling his cock pulse as it spurted. She felt herself tingling all over, the experience leaving her nerves raw. Somehow, as awful as the experience had seemed on the surface, she was turned on even though she didn't climax. The conflicting emotions jumbled inside her brain. How she could possibly love and hate something so much at the same time?

She was still grappling with that question when he abruptly pulled out. She was relieved it was over, yet she loathed how her backside felt the sudden emptiness. Her ass was having small spasms as if wanting to be invaded again. A small tear fell down her cheek, the raw emotion of it all being too much. He peeled off the condom, dropping it onto the small of her back, leaving her there to wrestle with the consequences over what just happened.

John dressed quietly, meeting Betsy and Carrie downstairs. He thanked his sister for giving him the best birthday present ever, and then he thanked Betsy for actually being the one that showed him how to be a man. It was an odd exchange but it was honest and from the heart. Betsy gave him a long, passionate kiss before sending him on his way, making him promise not to break any girls' hearts with what she'd taught him.

Paula heard the door open, never bothering to move. She laid there, her eyes unblinking as her two roommates sat down again on the bed across the room.

"You okay Paula?" Betsy asked.

"He did me in the ass," she grimaced.

"And?" Carrie wondered for the both of them.

"I don't like it in the ass. In fact, I hate it."

"So, you won't be doing that again, I take it."

"I never said that."

"Well what are you saying?"

"I said I hate it. That doesn't mean I didn't love it. I just don't understand what that all means."

Carrie giggled when Betsy said, "It means you're one of us, now."

Pressing up, Paula rested her head in her hand, looking more in their direction. Her wide smile caught them off guard. "So that made sense to you?"

"Yes... its sex. We both actually love it though."

"Huh. Then maybe I just need more practice."

"That's the spirit."

"So, who are we having sex with next weekend? Or will it just be the three of us?" she winked.

That weekend went a long way to shaping all of their lives. The three young girls spent the next three years taking the campus by storm. At least as much as they could considering it was still a sexually repressed time for the most part. They certainly made the most of whatever opportunities that came their way. True to Paula's comment though, they were never in want for a good time. If they couldn't find a man to enjoy sexually, they always had the option of each other.

While it was a running joke in the sorority house that Paula was forced to sleep on the floor the remainder of the year, in truth that didn't happen once that weekend was over. She'd sleep in one of the two beds, sometimes with someone, sometimes alone. And while there wouldn't always be a lesbian encounter the possibility existed, which made for some incredible sexual tension amongst the three of them.

If there was going to be girl on girl action, it was likely going to be between Betsy and Carrie. Paula liked it but she was definitely more of a cock hound. That first time with John had been life altering. She not only became the most promiscuous of the three, she also had boundary issues. John was not the last boyfriend she attempted to seduce, even though she had the wrong one. She often flirted with guys either Betsy or Carrie brought back with them, which was why they continued to keep their sanctuary a secret from her.

The odd thing was they didn't get jealous if she tried to steal one of their men. They came to expect it. Just as Paula came to expect the retribution she would get in return. Since tying her up didn't stop her ways, they added more corporal punishment to it. On many occasions Paula was spanked or paddled as payback. While that was more of a deterrent, they soon discovered she had the same attitude toward it that she had for anal sex.

It was still the best resolution to keep her in check. If Paula misbehaved to the point one of them would become angry over it, they would both become involved in her retribution. They'd grab her, strip her, tie her up and then they'd punish her. More often than not that punishment would include having one of their male friends fuck her in the ass; the bigger his cock, the better.

Paula loathed it, but over time she'd find herself kind of craving it. That would lead to her doing something that she knew would draw the ire of one of her compatriots; something that would inevitably lead to another night of punishment. It was a self-fulfilling prophecy of sexual depravity. And it established her role as the official instigator of their group.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Betsy and Carrie finished their senior year, they both enrolled in graduate school, neither wanting their time in college to end. Carrie was doing it more because she loved college life and she didn't want to see it over so soon. Betsy was a bit more practical. She felt grad school would be of benefit. A master's degree would open doors that would normally be nailed shut for a woman in that day and age. Yet she found herself pulled away before the fall semester began.

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers