Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any thoughts of doing anything sexual were the farthest from her mind as she drove to the doctor's office on a Thursday morning. She was thankful that Darren's job allowed him use of a company truck to make his calls. He needed it to deliver product from the plant to the places where he'd sold them. His job took him to companies all around the Midwest, and he was doing very well at it. In fact, he was hoping for a promotion. In the meantime, having a company truck allowed him to leave the family car behind for Betsy to use.

Friday, she felt a little better, but she was still weak. That was how she felt physically though. Emotionally she was a wreck. She couldn't wait for Darren to get home. And that didn't happen until Saturday afternoon, a snowstorm delaying his return home. She knew it was possible. She always did. It was incredible that she didn't worry more than she did about him. They wouldn't have any contact while he was away. He didn't phone, and while she knew his general itinerary he seldom stayed in the same places on his routes because he tended to push himself, always hoping to make one more stop in his day, wanting to be one customer visit closer to eventually coming home. Because of that, he rarely had hotel reservations when he stayed somewhere.

When it began snowing Friday morning, she knew he'd likely be late. That he didn't come home at all didn't concern her too much. She knew he'd stop and stay somewhere if it wasn't safe to drive. It just sucked that he wasn't home yet.

The truck finally pulled into their tiny driveway the next afternoon, and Gene was at the front door waiting for him. He was so proud of himself, having shoveled the couple of inches off the concrete, as well as the front walk. He couldn't wait to tell his Dad. Darren was thrilled, both in the fact that he didn't have to do it himself and more in that his son had been able to do it. He knew it had to have been tough for someone so young to push the shovel, let alone moving the snow.

But as happy as he was about seeing Gene and giving him a big hug and a kiss, and two quarters for all his hard work, he was more concerned about Betsy.

"You don't look so well, Bets."

"That's because I don't feel well."

"Are you sick?"

"You could say that," she said with a hint of a smile.

"Well, you should go to the doctor then."

"I did. Thursday."

"And you're not better?"

"He said I won't get better for another eight months or so."

"Eight months? What the hell do you have?"

"Tell him Gene," she grinned.

"She's having my brother!" he yelled.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant, sweetie."

"Yeah, with my brother!" Gene yelled again.

"I told you Gene, we don't know that."

"It better be a brother. I'm not dealing with a sister. I don't like girls!"

"That'll change," Darren said as he hugged his wife, kissing her on the temple. "Trust me... that'll change for sure."

Later that night, Betsy recounted her week, while Darren was busy doing the math.

"So, it was Christmas, right?"

"What?"

"When we got pregnant? It had to be during Christmas."

"Yes, it was," she grinned, recalling how he'd been putting together a new bicycle for Gene on Christmas Eve after he'd gone to bed.

Betsy had checked on him, making sure he was out for the night. Darren was busy in the basement, adjusting the seat, making sure he had it right before he assembled the handlebars. She snuck downstairs, watching him work, his shirt off as he liked to do whenever he was working with his tools.

"Care if I join you Santa?" she asked, running her hand over his chest from behind.

"Sure. I'd love the company, Mrs. Clause," he played along as he turned a wrench.

It stunned him when she unbuttoned her dress, letting it slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor, revealing she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "W... what are you doing, Bets?"

"I'm joining you, Santa," she grinned, licking at his ear. "What... did I take off too much? That's all I've been wearing tonight."

"You were dressed like that... in church?" he whispered, thinking about how they'd just been to a Christmas Eve evening service.

"I know. It seemed like the right protocol, though."

"Protocol... what are you talking about?"

"It's a college thing. Something between Carrie, Paula and me," she dismissed. "I was naughty though. I probably deserve a lump of coal tonight," she hissed as she dropped to her knees, fumbling with the belt of his trousers. "But I'm hoping you'll give me what I want for Christmas anyway."

He absentmindedly stepped out of his pants as she lowered them, along with his boxers. She even removed his socks and shoes without protest, likely because her hand was now gripping his shaft, pulling back the foreskin as his cock grew in her fingers.

His groans filled the tiny room as she licked at the thick head. His fingers went to her hair as she began sucking him, taking as much of his fat cock into her mouth as she could fit. It was so unusual for her. Not the blowjob. She was proficient at that, even doing it in various places throughout their tiny home. But he'd never seen her naked outside of the bedroom. At least not since they had Gene... and he missed it. Her undressing where she was implied something was different.

"What are we doing, Betsy?" he asked.

"I'm Mrs. Clause. Although her first name could be Betsy, I suppose."

"What?"

"You're Santa," she winked.

"So, we're doing this here?"

"Well, if Santa can't leave his workshop, then I have to come to him. Don't worry, the elf is sound asleep."

"I can't believe this," he panted as she twirled her tongue around the head again.

Standing abruptly, she turned around, leaning over his workbench. "Merry Christmas, Santa," she whispered as she spread her legs.

"Ho... Ho... Ho," he exclaimed as he rammed his cock deep inside her.

His pounding was relentless, hammering away at her pussy like he was actually making a toy or something. She gripped the back of the bench, holding on as he used her. He was going faster than she could remember, and she wondered if it was because of the circumstances; like he needed to take advantage before she changed her mind.

His mind was on the fact that she'd gone the entire afternoon and evening without anything on under her dress. It was unheard of. It was one of the naughtiest things he could ever recall her doing. And it excited him as much as the fact that they were fucking somewhere besides a bed for the first time in years.

He wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but he knew damn well what she wanted. Her telltale squeaks and moans were making it clear she was nearing her first orgasm. And he loved that it was her first, because it seemed she always had several more that would follow. She fell forward; her chest mashed against the bench, uncaring that there were things underneath her. All she cared about was how hard and deep he was fucking her. She wanted more.

She came with a shudder, knocking a coffee can filled with nails onto the floor. Then she came again, fighting to hold in a scream. He covered her mouth with his hand to help. She actually bit into his palm a bit to stifle it, not having a pillow nearby like she usually did. That had him spanking her ass with his other hand, making her squeal more.

Bucking back against him, she pressed her upper body away from the wooden top of the bench, her breasts marked by some screws and bolts where they were pressed into them. Then she did something she rarely, if ever did. She cursed.

"Fuck me, Santa," she begged. "Fuck me hard!"

It was so out of character for her that he smiled. His hips began firing faster, his body flexing as he stood more on his toes. Each thrust lifted her feet off the floor. She felt like a ragdoll, at his mercy. Her words still searing in his ears, he fired upward one more time, his sperm racing up his shaft to escape.

"You want me to fuck you, Mrs. Clause!"

"Yes! Oh GOD YES!" she exhaled.

"AAGGGHHHHHH!" he growled, his hands gripping at her fleshy ass.

"Mmmmmmmm!" she moaned, feeling his hot seed fill her wet cunt.

He was back assembling the bike five minutes later, never bothering to put his pants or boxers back on. Betsy was lying on a pile of canvas tarps Darren had in a corner, using it as a mattress of sorts. One arm was over her head as she stretched out her lithe body, her off hand toying with her fine patch of pubic hair as she watched him work.

"Was I a good girl, Santa?" she teased.

"No, you were naughty, just like I like you," he retorted, testing the pressure in the tires.

"I can be naughtier, you know."

"Somehow, I believe you," he said as he lifted the bike, carrying it in one hand as he made his way to the stairs. Stopping at the foot of them, he reached out his other hand, helping her to her feet. "Are you going to get our clothes?" he asked.

Planting a kiss on his cheek, she stroked his cock, feeling it quickly begin to come back to life. "We don't need them right now."

"We don't?"

"No, sweetie. You've got at least one more present to deliver here before you hit the sleigh!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was never sure which encounter it was; whether it was the hard fuck on the workbench in the basement, or the long, romantic lovemaking they shared next to the Christmas tree in the living room. Regardless, there was little doubt that during one of those two they conceived their second child.

Gene was thrilled when Neil was born, happy that he was right about his sibling. But having a baby around the house wasn't all it was cracked up to be. With his father gone so much, he was charged with being the man of the house. It wasn't such a big deal before the baby, but now that he was eight, he was being asked to do more. While he didn't resent having to share time with his mother, he didn't care for the fussing and crying.

It was a drastic change for Betsy. Having a newborn around again was a challenge, but Gene really was a huge help. She did everything she could to give him the attention he needed while attending to everything the baby demanded. She made it work, but it was hard those first few years. She was just feeling the spirit to be adventurous again when she got pregnant; that romp in the basement was what she hoped would be the first of many such spur of the moment fucks. Instead she went from there to dealing with morning sickness and then dealing with a baby. The roller coaster never stopped.

She felt like her life was just getting back to normal when Neil turned four. He was such a happy child and he got along well with his brother; no small feat for two kids eight years apart. She enrolled him in pre-school, hoping to have her mornings to herself again. She longed for that alone time where she could strip down and make herself cum instead of having to do it in the middle of the night after the kids were in bed. That only made her lonely, knowing her love was somewhere else in a hotel and the spot next to her was empty.

Another year flew by and she felt like things were finally starting to take hold. She was happy about everything, except Darren's job. He'd struggled for years to get a foothold in the industry, and he'd done that. But the big promotion he was hoping for went to another guy. While they were both disappointed, they took stock in what they had.

They'd just built a new house, having been in it just six months. They had two healthy, happy boys. He had a solid job and despite the fact that he wasn't where he necessarily wanted to be in his career, he still had what he felt was a bright future, certain that the next promotion would be his; his boss as much as told him so. They even had good friends, feeling totally at home in their small town after over ten years.

And they had each other. Betsy made every effort to see that each weekend was a sexual carnival for him. And Darren could still make her pussy wet just by saying hello. It was a good life, and they truly felt they had a good marriage.

Until...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The breeze shifted, now coming through the windows at an angle that made it flow over and around her body. She moaned, loving how it felt against her naked skin. It snapped her out of her daydream for a moment.

As good as it felt, her mind quickly reset, reminding her of where she was. Not just sitting in on her living room couch. It brought her to the present, and the feeling of angst she'd been carrying all week.

Trying to think more positively, she let out a loving sigh, thinking about her husband. She'd started to escape what had been on her mind by going to where she always did, those four years in college. For the longest time, she felt that they'd been the best years of her life. But now she was thinking about the most recent four. They'd been pretty incredible in their own right. In a lot of ways, they were better, because of Darren.

That thought had her craning her neck, trying to look down the street.

"Where are you, sweetie?" she wondered aloud.