Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd been dating a guy named Darren off and on for about a year, the two of them hooking up for a good time whenever they felt the call for carnal companionship. It became intensely serious during the summer with Betsy having more free time. Darren was a good time, and a better man. He was also about to embark on his career.

He never got the chance to go to college. He was drafted into the army before he had the chance, spending three years serving overseas during the Korean War. Upon his return he rejoined the private sector, finding work at a construction company rather easily. He'd done work in that field during high school, and he was talented in many areas. He excelled at carpentry, and could hold his own doing electrical and plumbing. He was great at the job, but he'd always envisioned himself in something more cerebral.

Learning of a new company in a small town in Indiana, he interviewed for one of their traveling sales positions. It wasn't necessarily ideal, yet it was a great company; one that was growing quickly with a incredible reputation for rewarding hardworking people. In his eyes it had numerous opportunities for advancement. He felt if he could get in on the first wave of new sales hires, he would be able to make an impression. It would require a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, but he had confidence he could make it. He just didn't want to make it alone.

The marriage proposal caught Betsy off guard, but not as much as the prospect of moving. She was a recent college graduate who had applied to grad school. She didn't need to; she wanted to. If she decided not to enroll, she was fully prepared to start a career of her own. She'd applied to several newspapers for internships as a junior reporter, and was weighing interview options versus staying in school. Yet she was suddenly looking at a different life altogether.

The courtship between her and Darren was fast. In some way it seemed improbable. They'd had a couple of dates early her senior year, and as she was prone to do when she found a guy incredibly attractive and fantastically funny, she decided to have sex with him not thinking of the consequences.

That didn't mean protection. Betsy always made sure the guys she slept with used a condom. What she hadn't expected was for Darren to be so gifted. His cock was the thickest she'd ever seen, and it was nearly eight inches long. That wasn't something she expected to be hanging between the legs of a guy that stood just 5'8".

He was a bit on the stocky side, weighing close to 170 pounds, but it was all muscle, his time in the Army making him strong and agile. She knew he'd been a great athlete and she could tell the few times they went dancing that he was fluid and graceful as well. None of that had anything to do with his manhood. The size of his erection came as a pleasant surprise.

So did the orgasms he could produce with it. Not just the enormous load of cum he seemed to spurt every time he'd climax. So too was the force with which he could make her explode. She wondered if it had something to do with how big and heavy his balls were; they seemed as big as lemons when she held them in her dainty hands.

She'd never experienced anything like it before and it happened every time they had sex. Even with the condom she felt every blast, and she'd feel the effects of their time together for hours afterward, her whole body reacting to the pleasure he'd give her.

The more they were together that summer, the more confused she became. She was certain she was in love with him, but there were times she was just as convinced it was her pussy that was feeling that way. She'd heard the phrase about how men often would think with their penis... was she the kind of woman that was doing the same with her clitoris?

The truth was never more apparent to her than when he dropped to one knee in front of the student union on campus, pulling out a ring. She knew about his job prospect and that he might be moving away. Now he was asking her to go with him.

Faced with a choice, she made the boldest decision she'd made since she decided to join her sorority, looking directly at the very building where she'd made it. She said yes on the emotion of it all, feeling that fate had somehow brought her to that location for him to ask. Instead of planning her grad school course load or setting up a date and time for a job interview, she was planning a wedding. Then they were off, the two of them moving across the state to begin their life together.

It was a small town not unlike the one she grew up in. It was a little bigger, with a bit more culture if you could call it that. It had a small liberal arts college that everyone seemed to hang their hat on, as if that put them on the map. But Betsy saw it more for what it was, an institute of higher education that offered opportunities for young men and women. But it was small time when compared to the experiences she'd enjoyed at her alma mater.

They rented a house to get established and Darren launched himself into his new career. Betsy settled into the role of housewife, looking for things to do to keep her mind occupied. She gardened and did some landscaping. She even mowed the lawn and raked the leaves, much to the surprise of most of her neighbors. But she needed things to do that fall. After all, first Darren was learning his job of how to sell for his company. Then he hit the road, traveling his territory five days a week.

She found some friends close to her age, but it was a struggle as they all had kids. Thinking that was the key to the happiness that was now eluding her she had a long talk one weekend with Darren, discussing the idea of starting a family. Otherwise she said she needed to start working for her sanity.

For his part all he wanted was her to be happy. He always saw himself as eventually becoming a father, but he didn't want to push the idea on his wife. She needed to be ready and if that day ever came, he was more than happy to be a part of raising kids with her. She was an incredible wife, and he was certain she was going to be just as amazing as a mother. Since Betsy seemed keener on that idea than actually getting a job, the likelihood of putting her degree to good use all but impossible where they lived, they discarded the condoms and began trying to have a baby.

She figured it would take a while to actually get pregnant and she became excited about using their weekends together trying. They already packed a lot of sex into those small windows of opportunity when he came home from the road, the time and distance apart stressful on both of them. The decision to try for baby brought with it a wonderful side effect; it was the first time either of them had ever had sex without that extra layer of protection, and it was incredible how much better it felt.

It was also ridiculous how quickly she became pregnant. Just a month after they started trying, she discovered the curse of morning sickness. She was convinced she had contracted the flu, so she made an appointment with her doctor. He confirmed she was instead expecting. Once again, her life was about to take a different path from the one, she saw for herself in college, and she was excited about it.

Gene was born eight months later, a happy and healthy boy. He gave her focus; a new purpose in her life. Suddenly all those long lonely weeks with Darren away were filled. There was a piece of him left behind with her, their young son giving them both such joy it was hard to describe. She took to motherhood easily, and Darren was the perfect father whenever he was home.

Betsy was thrilled when she learned shortly after Gene was born that Carrie was getting married to a man she'd met at her work. Carrie had called to invite her and Darren to Chicago for a celebration of her engagement. She knew she couldn't come because of the baby and Darren's work, but Betsy was her best friend. It would have been criminal not to invite her and a written invitation wouldn't do. She needed to call.

Carrie said his name was Mack Richardson, and he was actually her boss at the accounting agency where she was employed. Despite a degree in the field, her gender got in the way. Instead she started out as a secretary. She had worked her way up, becoming an executive assistant to Mack. It was pretty much still a glorified secretary position, but he gave her more responsibilities, actually allowing her to service some accounts for him on her own, allowing her to prove she was more than just a cute girl with a curvaceous body.

It was a different era, with a different mindset. In many ways, it was somewhat expected. There wasn't much said about him putting the moves on his beautiful employee. And to hear Carrie tell it, she was the one that was making sure he noticed she was interested. She was dressing in such a way that it was hard for him not to be attracted to her. She appreciated how he'd given her opportunities to shine professionally. Fucking him seemed like the best way to pay him back. Never once did it seem to her that he gave her those assignments so he could get her out of her dress. She loved the idea of taking that dress off in his office though.

The news Carrie shared about Paula when she called again four weeks later was starkly different. In some ways it was typical. She'd gone to the party at Carrie's parents in Chicago to celebrate the engagement. As she'd done a hundred times before, she proceeded to get drunk. When Paula would drink, she would get horny. Thinking the surest way to cure that feeling was to rekindle the brief encounter she'd had with Carrie's brother John at college, she went seeking him out in the middle of the night.

Stumbling into a darkened bedroom at three in the morning, she slipped into bed having taken off all her clothes. She fumbled for John, finally finding the penis she was looking for. Taking it in her mouth she sucked him hard, waking him. He started to speak but she silenced him; first with a kiss, and then with a quiet whisper. She announced who she was in the pitch-black room, telling him it was time for her to pay him back for the memorable weekend they once shared.

They fucked the night away, and Paula was taken places sexually she'd never been before. Much like Betsy felt with Darren, Paula had more intense climaxes than she could ever remember. She woke up later that morning numb and lifeless, her lower legs tingling. She was being spooned from behind, a strong hand grasping her left breast, pawing it. His huge erection was wedged in the crack of her ass, and that had her dripping wet. With her movement, she felt him stir and she went to turn to kiss him. He instead forced her forward onto her stomach.

She felt his length enter her pussy from behind, and she growled as he began pumping hard and fast. It felt so good, an orgasm quickly rising inside her. She let out a whimper as he pulled out, lifting her hips a little. She thought it was for him to have better leverage, but instead he positioned his tip against her ass. She was going to protest but she didn't have the heart. She had wanted to relive that magical weekend from five years before and he was going to see to it that she got exactly what she came for.

Holding her ass open for him was all the invitation he needed. He entered her with a hard thrust; the searing pain shot all the way to her eyeballs, making them snap shut. She'd never had such a reaction to being fucked anally and soon she realized that the cock that was boring into her hind end was much thicker than she'd ever had before.

Looking over her shoulder, she was stunned to discover she'd stumbled into the wrong bedroom. Instead of fucking John all night she'd been with his older brother Rob.

"You're kidding," Betsy laughed when Carrie made the big reveal.

"Oh, it gets better. She's pregnant."

"WHAT!?"

"Yep. She just called me this morning."

"What's she going to do?"

"Well, you're not going to believe it. They're getting married."

"You're right. I don't believe it."

"Yep, and Rob's not happy about it at all. Frankly, neither am I."

"I can see why he's not. Why would you care?"

"Well, my parents are insisting they get married. Her family will disown her if they find out she's pregnant and not married, and she can't ask them for the money to get married. She already feels like the outsider."

"Because she's adopted?"

"Yeah. That's a dumb excuse really. You know they don't treat her any differently than their other kids. It's all in her head."

"We don't know that Carrie. We didn't live in their house growing up. If Paula says they do, then I believe her. Trust me, I have a child now, and I don't think it would be the same if I had one that wasn't mine. I'm not saying I wouldn't love them. I would. But let's be honest... there has to be a difference between having a parent adopt you that doesn't have other kids, and one that does."

"Okay, fine. My point is that because she says she can't ask for the money to get married, my parents are footing the bill."

"Why is that?"

"Because they won't pay for an abortion... they say it's wrong."

"Okay, I kind of agree with that, actually. But I still don't see how this affects you."

"Can you say double wedding?"

"Oh my god... you're kidding!"

"I wish I were. The only thing about this that's remotely funny at all is Rob pouting. You'd think he just had his balls removed."

"I'll bet."

"You should have heard my Dad, Bets. It was hilarious. Rob was complaining about how all of this is unfair, and Dad says, 'That's what you get. If you would have left your big dick where her mouth was, you wouldn't be in this mess. She would have swallowed the evidence and you'd be in the clear'."

"That is funny! Damn... Paula must be as fertile as I am!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That didn't turn out to be true.

While it seemed to be the case when Betsy got pregnant with Gene, it wasn't when she and Darren decided to have another child. They'd gone back to condoms after she'd given birth, not wanting to take a chance they'd have another one so quickly. But a few years down the line they made the loving choice to have a second one.

They were both happy to be without the constraints of the rubber sheaths again, but they were somewhat surprised they didn't get pregnant right away. In fact, they began to wonder if the first time had been a fluke.

It wasn't until it had been three whole years that they came to grips with the fact that it wasn't going to happen. For whatever reason they weren't able to conceive again. They tried different positions and different techniques. They tried things friends and family recommended. Betsy consulted with her doctor, who assured her that there was nothing wrong. It was long before infertility concepts had been studied at such length. All she knew was that she was so grateful every day that she had Gene.

Instead of succumbing to the depression that tried to seep through the cracks of her armor she steeled herself, focusing on the positives. She embraced her role as a young wife and mother, living in their small town. It wasn't the sexually adventurous days of her college years, but she made the best of it.

The biggest challenge was that Darren was gone so often during the week. He'd leave Monday morning, and most of the time he wouldn't return until sometime Friday evening. There was the one week every month where his route would allow him to come home on Thursday. She looked forward to those because he'd always take Friday off. Because part of his pay was salaried it allowed them to have a three-day weekend together whenever that happened.

At first, she blamed his job for not being able to become pregnant. It was a natural response to the situation. She resented the fact that his work took him away from the house so often that her cycle never lined up perfectly. There was a certain truth to that sentiment but when she was more rational, she would accept that over the three years they'd been trying there were more than enough opportunities for it to happen. For whatever reason, it just wasn't.

On the positive side, they'd discarded the notion of birth control altogether. Free of the burden of having to use condoms, it made their sex life flourish when they were together. Channeling the girl she was in college, Betsy looked for every opportunity she could to have sex with Darren when they were together. He took to calling it reunion sex because of how incredible his wife would be after he'd been gone for so long.

She looked at it differently. He was a handsome, strong, virile man alone on the road for a week at a time. He was living a hard life, having to drive hundreds of miles across several states, going for place to place while living out of a suitcase. In her mind he could have any woman he wanted, and there would certainly be daily opportunities for him to take advantage of his free time while away. She felt she needed to do everything in her power to make sure he realized what a good thing he had waiting for him at home. The idea was to never give him a reason to want to stray.

Seldom was the time he came home that she wasn't on her knees soon after he arrived, sucking his cock like she was possessed. He always found it amazing how she could find a way to occupy their son so she could have at least fifteen minutes alone with him to take care of her man, as she put it. Of course, Gene would always be his first priority when he came home, especially when he was young, knowing he'd be craving his attention. But somehow Betsy would figure out a way to get her lips around his cock, sucking what seemed like a weeks' worth of sperm from his balls.

In a moment of frankness, she once asked her doctor if that was the problem. If her penchant for sucking her husband as soon he came home was keeping her from getting pregnant; as if those particular sperm were more fertile in some way. Her doctor laughed, telling her he wished his wife would welcome him home that way, but informing her that wasn't how it worked. She was both relieved and disappointed in his answer, thinking she might have stumbled upon a reason, but thankful she didn't have to stop doing something she loved.

It was in late January when she fell ill. Once again, she thought it was the flu, but it seemed so much worse. She fought it off through the week, hoping she'd feel better, but nothing seemed to help. She couldn't keep anything she ate down, and she was exhausted all the time. Fortunately, Gene was seven and he was off to school each day. The elementary school he attended was just a couple blocks down the street and he'd walk there with his friends. She'd get him up each day, making his breakfast before packing his lunch, and then as soon as he was out the door, she'd go into the bathroom to throw up.

It was a far cry from how she usually acted when he left. Having the house to herself she often stripped off her robe to do housework, loving the freedom that being naked provided. It was something she couldn't do before Gene started kindergarten, but it became almost a daily habit in the mornings after he headed to school full-time. After lunch around eleven-thirty she would find her way to her bedroom, taking a few private moments to masturbate, thinking of her husband and how much she wanted to feel him inside of her.

Her afternoons were for going out and running errands, like grocery shopping or trips to the cleaners. She had a few hours to be able to get them done, but she would always be home in time for Gene. It was an easy transition for her to slip back into the mode of homemaker. All it took was her bath, giving herself time to get ready for the latter half of her day. But that daily orgasm kept her sane. Sometimes when she was really worked up, she'd allow herself a second one, but she was always wary of when she needed to stop her naughty thoughts and return to being a Mom.