Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 06

Story Info
Night with Sam leads to adventures in DC.
21.2k words
4.73
4.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2020, All rights reserved - mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stepping out of the hotel room into the brilliant sunlight, Betsy stood on the walkway that ran along the edge of the third floor. Facing east, she basked in the warm rays as they washed over her body, wondering what they would feel like if she was standing there naked like she had just eight hours before. She inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh morning air. It was a far cry from the pungent aroma on the other side of the door she'd just quietly closed.

The Excelsior had the reputation of being the nicest hotel in town. She already knew the restaurant was the fanciest, having eaten there several times, including the night before. And she and Darren had stopped there for drinks many times, the bar being incredible. But what she previously knew of the hotel itself came only from what comments she'd heard. Having just spent the night in one of the rooms, she now knew firsthand the entire facility lived up to it to its extravagant billing.

Yet as she stood on that walkway, looking back at the number identifying the burnt orange door as 325, it was hard not to feel like she was leaving some fleabag motel that rented rooms by the hour. She'd left it smelling of cheap wine and sex, and that made her smile.

Turning, she plucked her bikini off the railing where she'd left it to dry the night before. It was still damp from the midnight dip in the pool. But then again, so was she, albeit for very different reasons. It had been a night of little sleep; her new acquaintance Sam had seen to that. It wasn't a surprise, what with how she'd basically told him when they returned to the room after their late-night swim that she was his for eight more hours, and he could do anything he wanted with her.

"He certainly took advantage of that," she mused happily as she stuffed the bikini into the side pocket of her overnight bag.

Looking first left, she decided to head to her right to make the slow descent down the stairs in that direction, knowing it was the closest route to her car. The elevators were at the far end of the second building of rooms to the south, closest to the lobby on the west side of the complex, and she didn't want to walk that far. Well, the practical side of her didn't. The slut that resided inside her; the one she was hoping to reawaken, almost changed her mind when she reached the open stairwell. That part of her loved the idea of making the longer walk, knowing she'd have to make it back again in the other direction once she got to ground level. It would mean she'd get to live out the fantasy of pretending to be a cheating wife just a little longer.

She'd made that walk of shame many times in college, heading back to her sorority house the next morning wearing the same outfit she'd worn the night before. Hell, she could remember a couple of times it was an entire weekend, instead of a one-night stand. And in some ways this felt the same, considering how many times Sam had actually fucked her in the relatively short time she'd been with him.

She winced when she took the first step down the staircase, her thighs aching from the paces she'd been put through. Her tits jiggled underneath her chic black dress, the front not as form fitting as it had been when she first put it on to meet Sam and her husband for what she assumed would be an innocent dinner. But the current condition of her outfit became expected once she accepted the circumstances of how her night had turned. She done the damage to dress herself, stretching it out a bit to lower the top part, just before begging her new friend to fuck her.

He wasn't actually a friend. Sam was one of Darren's customers; a good one that was on his way to becoming one of his best. And she didn't really beg. She merely spread her thighs to show him her uncovered pussy. That was all the enticement he needed to take her up on her offer.

The arrangement itself had nothing to do with her husband's business relationship with Sam, but she'd be lying if she said that notion didn't play a part in why she'd gone through with having sex with him. It was a naughty device that made her blood rush through her veins, her pussy leaking down her thighs as she imagined fucking someone to advance her husband's career. It was an odd juxtaposition considering she was at first appalled at the idea that her husband had basically offered her up to Sam in the first place.

Her being with him at all started as a misunderstanding; one she eventually realized she'd played the biggest part in. Once Darren had told Sam that she was interested in a wild night, much like the ones she loved with her life-long friends when they vacationed in Chicago, she knew she'd made her own bed. She had indeed teased them both in a way that could make such a night seem plausible. But instead of lying in that bed with her husband there, she suddenly changed the dynamic. She basically disinvited Darren to participate in a threesome, telling him she'd meet him at home the next morning since she had her own car.

She had several reasons for the sudden shift, one of which being that she was a bit miffed at him for actually thinking she wanted to sleep with Sam in the first place. Yes, she understood why he had come to that conclusion, but he still should have known better. Then again, with how she'd so willingly switched her mind and gone through with it, maybe he knew more about her than she thought. Maybe in some way Darren orchestrated the whole thing once he knew the mood his wife was really in, reading her better than she read herself.

Regardless, she'd actually done it for a different reason. She felt bad about bringing up Sam's painful past, even if it was unintentional. She didn't know his response to her playful mentioning that he appeared to be single would be telling her he was recently divorced. It didn't occur to her to think of that as being a possible reason, even though she knew he'd worn a ring because of the tan line it had left behind. She should have surmised it wasn't just a man taking off his ring while away from his wife. Sam had no way of knowing he was being invited to a home with a woman that would greet her husband naked... not at the door, but outside on their carport.

The tan line pretty much implied that he'd taken it off only recently. If that was the case, it was hard to believe he was a widower. He'd likely keep it on much longer in that circumstance. Looking at it through the clarity of hindsight, Betsy kicked herself for not figuring it out. Not that it mattered. The divorce was a bitter enough pill for Sam to swallow, and she knew it the moment he told her why he was no longer wearing a ring.

That was the real reason she decided to do it, besides the obvious one where she got off first on the idea of it, and then literally when she acted upon those slutty impulses. The truth was she felt sorry for him, and as the night wore on, she knew she'd made the right decision for just as many reasons.

Sam was strikingly handsome, with an incredible physique. He had a wonderful sense of humor. And he was an enthusiastic partner; whatever skills he might have lacked as a lover from years of being with a missionary only wife, he made up for with his willingness to listen and please her. Plus, he had a big fat cock that could make her cum like the slut she as professing to be.

And she came. She actually lost track of how many times. They were happening so frequently it became absurd to think about keeping count. All her mind would allow her to do was react to them. And he was just like that horny teenager she'd playfully called him early on; his recovery time and stamina were both astounding. It all made for an incredibly delicious night of sexual adventure.

They'd fucked almost as soon as they made it to their room. And they did it again shortly afterward, his cock becoming hard again almost instantly. She figured after that he might need some time to recharge, and she wanted at least one more romp with him before they went to sleep for the night. So, she suggested a catnap, followed by a late-night swim. She'd brought a bikini in her overnight bag, thinking she might use it while she and Darren were in Washington over the weekend. Instead, she was breaking it out in her own town, at an entirely different hotel than the one she had in mind when she'd packed.

The swim reinvigorated both of them, and by the time they got out of the water an hour later, he was ready to go again. He might have been able to get it up sooner if she would have told him ahead of time that she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. It was something he'd never considered a possibility, even though he knew there were people in the world that did that sort of thing. He just never thought in his wildest dreams he'd ever become one of them.

Betsy was a bit surprised that he didn't take her up on her offer to fuck her out in the open on the walkway in front of their room. A big part of her wanted him to, the notion of throwing caution into the night and giving herself fully to this relative stranger brought back memories of several erotic encounters from her college days. The idea of reliving them had her dripping, and it had nothing to do with not drying off after getting out of the pool.

For Sam, it was a bit more unnerving. It was one thing to watch her strip off her bathing suit to ring it out while standing there. It was quite another for her to actually imply that she would let him fuck her right there. But she didn't imply. She literally told him he could, because she was willing to do whatever he wanted until she left the next morning.

As much as he wanted to, he didn't have the nerve. He didn't have the exhibitionist streak she seemed to possess. Instead he opened the door to what he now viewed as 'their' room. Then he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. She giggled girlishly as he carried her inside, kicking the door closed before tossing her on the mattress. Like a cat, she landed on all fours, her ass facing him. Taking that as a sign, he dropped his trunks and began rubbing the head of his thick cock against her ass.

"Don't be shy," she grinned just before he ripped his thickness inside her. "I want this, so give it to me good from the start!"

When he finished cumming in her ass a half-hour later, she really thought they were done for the night. He was still keyed up though. He called down to room service to have a bottle of wine brought up, but it was too late; the bar was closed for the night. Improvising, he threw on some clothes, heading downstairs and walking across the street to a 7-11 that was open all night.

Returning with bottle of Boone's Farm strawberry wine, she giggled, stunned at his choice of beverage.

"You said I was like a horny teenager. This is what they drink, isn't it?" he grinned as he filled one of the plastic cups from the bathroom.

"God, I'm not just a slut. I'm a cheap slut, at that," she replied, drinking it right away, knowing there was no point in letting a wine like that breathe first.

They finished off the bottle and that seemed to do the trick, as they drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms.

Yet sometime in the middle of the night, he woke up with another raging hard-on. She found herself on the receiving end of another hard anal reaming. He pawed at her tits, pinching and pulling at her nipples, learning the lesson of what she expected when someone did that to her ass the first time. He proved to be an excellent student. Then again, he told her he always did well in subjects he loved. It was a raw and passionless fuck. He took her without warning, and it thrilled her.

At some point during the midst of that incredible anal assault, she felt the end of the wine bottle penetrate her pussy, and she let out a gasp. "What... are... you... doing... Sammy," she panted between his thrusts into her gaping back hole.

"Darren said you like two cocks at once. This is the best we can do right now. Besides, you said you're mine to do whatever I want with until the morning, and it's not morning yet!"

"OH FUCK!" she screamed.

The way the bottle was tapered made her pussy stretch wider the further he rammed it inside. It wasn't something she would have ever considered, yet the perverseness of his act got to her. She came hard, her pussy quivering, which made her ass clench his thick shaft even more. He came shortly afterward, pulling out this time. She turned her body just in time for him to explode all over her breasts, a couple of blasts overshooting her torso, landing on the elegant dress she had carelessly left on the bed when she took it off to put on her bikini earlier.

She brought some of his sperm to her mouth, scraping it off her skin so she could taste it. Then she took his cock and started sucking on it, trying to find more, squeezing his balls. He was alarmed at first that she'd put it into her mouth after where it had just been, but she greedily kept sucking wanting to savor it all.

"I want your next load in my mouth, Sammy. I love the taste," she cooed after letting his cock pop from her lips, not really expecting there to be another one. After all, she couldn't remember the last time that Darren had cum that many times in such a short period. Yet even though she was sore, she was hopeful they might have one more time together before she had to go.

The ringing startled them both. Sam had forgotten he'd asked for a wakeup call at 7:00 AM, wanting to get on the road so he could be at his parents place in North Carolina by afternoon to start his much-needed vacation. He never dreamed he'd have started it early, and in the spectacular way he had.

Betsy had forgotten where she was. All she knew was the room was dark and foreign to her, and she couldn't place it. Hearing Sam's voice answering the phone brought it all back to her quickly. It hadn't been an erotic dream. It had been real.

His morning erection pressed against her ass as he cuddled with her.

"Good morning, sunshine," he practically sang.

"Good morning, honey," she replied playfully, stretching her sexy frame to revitalize her sore muscles. Rolling over, she was cautious against kissing him. "My breath must be awful."

"You're a breath of fresh air to me, Betsy. I can't thank you enough for last night."

"What time is it?"

"Uh, I asked for a wakeup call at seven, so it must be a little after that now."

"Well, then last night isn't over then, is it?" she grinned, pushing him over onto his back.

She moved down his body, sucking his cock for the longest time before moving back up and straddling him. It was a long, leisurely fuck, with Betsy doing all the work. She had a couple of small climaxes that were wonderful. But this wasn't about her. She wanted him to wake up feeling special. Forty minutes later, he was letting her know he was about to cum, and that had her jumping off him to take his shaft once again past her lips.

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled, his hips jumping up.

She latched on, taking the contents of his balls, holding it in her mouth as she moaned. When she'd finally emptied him, squeezing his balls and shaft to make sure, she swallowed her prize.

"That was delicious Sammy," she cooed with a smack of her lips, falling onto her back to rest again.

"I've got to go," he replied, leaping up.

"Your trip?"

"Uh, yeah, eventually," he called out from the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as he emptied his bladder. "I meant I need to... go."

"Oh. I get it," she laughed.

Soon after, she heard the shower running. "Care to join me?"

"No thanks. I'm just starting to smell the way I want."

"What? What the hell does that mean?"

"I don't expect you to understand. I'm fine though," she said as she popped her head into the bathroom as he was stepping into the shower. She sat on the toilet, going while he got himself cleaned.

When he came out of the shower ten minutes later, he was surprised to see that she was dressed, the slinky black number still looking incredible, even though it was wrinkled and covered with some noticeable stains. She was busy attempting to brush her hair, trying to get out some of the tangles, when she caught him out of the corner of her eye.

His cock was hard once more; the thick veins making it a dark shade of purple, its appearance looking even more threatening than she remembered. Perhaps it was because she'd opened the outer drapes, just the thin white coverings hiding them from the outside world. They let the morning sun into the room, and that had her seeing him more clearly.

He was dripping wet, having never bothered to dry off. She could see his nostrils flaring; his eyes crazed and a bit glossed over. His chest was puffed out, his arms bulging as he leered at her. He looked like an animal ready to mate, and her pussy became wet almost instantly.

"Must be my pheromones," she thought, certain her body was giving off signals that she was still aroused.

His demeanor changed when he saw she was clothed. "Where are you going? Are you leaving?"

She saw the hurt in his eyes, and she quickly glanced at the clock on the table in front of the mirror she was using. It was twenty minutes to nine, and she'd promised him she'd stay until the top of the hour.

"Not yet, honey. I promised you I'd be here until nine, although by the looks of that beautiful cock of yours, I have a feeling I'm going to be here a little longer."

"Are you sure?" he asked, his spirits lifting.

"I told you last night you had me until nine. But I told Darren I would be home at ten, and we both know I don't live that far from here."

"And I can do anything I want with you," he sneered.

"That's right. If you want more pussy, take it."

An hour later, Sam was back in the shower and Betsy was descending the stairs, her pussy a bit raw and sore. So was her ass. The muscles in her thighs burned. She could feel the ache in her nipples from the way he'd learned to treat them as she liked when she was in that dangerous, erotic mood.

"Damn, that man can really fuck," she sighed as she made her way gingerly toward the first landing. "What the hell was his wife thinking letting him get away."

She didn't dwell on that thought. All that mattered was that she'd helped him begin to move past the pain his ex had caused him. Stopping at the landing, she gazed toward the north, the convenience store Sam had scurried off to in the middle of the night looming in the distance. Her hand clutched the empty bottle of wine he'd purchased; one they ended up drinking straight from, discarding the small plastic cups after the first pouring.

She thought of the bottle as an empty vessel at first, only to have it become much more personal than that. It was hard not to think of it more affectionately; not after it had been rammed into her pussy as he fucked her ass. She grinned, thinking of it now as a souvenir of their tryst.

Continuing down to the parking lot, she struggled to find her keys at first. Opening the back door, she placed the bottle on the seat, using the overnight bag to wedge it in place so it wouldn't move.

First rolling down her window, she knew that wasn't enough. She wanted to feel the breeze as she made the drive home. Leaning over, she rolled down the one on the passenger side. As she did, she saw the glove compartment, suddenly recalling that her panties were inside. It was the first decision she'd made upon her arrival at the restaurant, well before she ever knew she'd end up in a stranger's hotel room. It was as if that single decision created the mindset that allowed for all the events that followed. That thought made her tingle.

"My God, you are a slut, Betsy," she giggled. She wondered if subconsciously she really did want to be with Sam all along.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers