Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to extract his erection, which had him grasping the arm of the chair. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to play with you. Why?"

"Betsy... here?"

"Why not? You're the only man in this theater that doesn't have his cock out. The guy to our right has jacked off twice already. He really seems to like girls with other girls," she giggled quietly.

Once she had it out and began stroking it, he lost interest in what others might think. At first, he'd been worried that a woman in the theater might attract attention. He feared that some of the guys might decide to move closer to get a look, or worse, decide to see if they could participate in some way. While there were some craning necks at first, no one moved from their original seat that he could tell. He likened it to the 'they're more scared of you than you are of them' theory.

She toyed with him through the rest of the second film, bringing him close but never letting him explode. It was exciting for her to be doing something so naughty out in the open like that, even though the setting kind of encouraged it. She was certain what she was doing was against some law or ordinance, but she doubted the place was going to get raided. The sights and smells of what was going on around her, and had been happening in the theater for ages, told her that wasn't likely at all.

When the main feature finally began, she became excited, her eyes glued onto the screen. Yet her fist was still firmly grasping his shaft, slowly moving the foreskin up and down over it almost absentmindedly.

She found herself recalling the movie review she'd read in the paper, comparing what the critic wrote to how she reacted to what was on the screen. While she could agree with many of his main points, it was notably different for her in so many ways, and she soon realized it was because she was a woman. The first two films she'd just watched were sex, plain and simple. But this was different for her. As Darren had said to the cab driver, she really was viewing it as more of an instructional film, especially the first time she saw the lead actress take a mammoth cock all the way down her throat.

"Holy shit, look at her go," she whispered, her hand gripping Darren's prick tighter.

"Uh huh," he grunted.

"Look at how she does that."

"I am."

And he was. They both were. But while Darren was watching from a purely voyeuristic point of view, as was every other horny man in the joint, Betsy was processing.

She looked at how the actress approached the challenge; how she licked and coated the shaft ahead of time. She took note of how she aligned herself to be able to take it all. She noticed how she was breathing with the big log jammed down her throat. Most of all, she recognized two important things that stood out. The woman looked to be extremely relaxed about it, like it was something that every woman was capable of. And she exuded a confidence in performing the act, knowing that not many women really could.

She was actually surprised when the film ended. While it had reached a natural finishing point as far as the narrative, for some reason she felt shortchanged. She was left wanting more when the film ended, and another didn't immediately start, signaling the next break before they'd start showing more X-rated films.

Several men zipped up and went their merry way, some passing them along the aisle. Darren was self-conscious, since she was still handling his magnificent erection, but she calmed him.

"They're not looking at you, sweetie. They're looking at me."

"Was it what you expected?" he asked.

"I learned what I wanted to learn, if that's what you're asking. Now I need to start practicing." With that, she leaned over in her seat, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

"You're going to blow me here?"

"You told the cabbie not to pick us up until eight. We have almost forty-five minutes, and I want to start practicing what I just learned so I won't forget it."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I still can't believe you did that," Darren said. He was lying back on the bed, casually leafing through the pictorials of the latest edition of Playboy his wife had purchased for him that morning. Betsy was between his spread legs as she worked to try and get more of his cock past the opening of her throat.

She always had been fairly good at controlling her gag reflex, and seeing the film had given her the pointers she needed to take the next step when it came to her cocksucking abilities. She was a prideful woman, never more so than when it came to the bedroom. She knew part of that was having two roommates in college that were sexually adventurous. One was blessed with a huge chest, and she used it to get whatever she wanted, which were mainly men. The other was a budding nymphomaniac. Being close friends brought out a healthy competitive rivalry amongst the three of them, and she never wanted to be viewed as the one just trying to keep pace.

Far from it, there wasn't much Betsy wouldn't do sexually in college. And now, she suddenly felt that same way again. She'd been on the verge, searching for herself in many ways over the previous four years, starting with that memorable night at the Playboy Club. But those feelings had seemingly culminated over the last forty-eight hours.

That had her lifting off his cock to state, "I've done a lot of things since you got home from your trip, sweetheart. Which one in particular are you referring too?"

She had a point. And the way she'd prefaced her question left the door open for him to ask about what happened between her and Sam again. But he knew not to go there. If she wanted to share, she would. To pry would be inviting the possibility of making her upset, which would ruin everything they'd just done.

Darren was a smart man; one that knew to measure his response carefully. The safe answer was the one that prompted his question originally, so that's the one he went with.

"I can't believe you gave the cab driver a blowjob."

"That was your fault for not having enough cash with you. And you're the one that left me in the cab. Did you really think he was going to take a personal check?" she teased.

Darren had the cash for the taxi ride, but he didn't have enough to cover the extra fifty dollars he'd promised the driver for being there to pick them up at eight. He thought he could go into the hotel and get the money using a credit card, or writing them a check to cover the expenses. When he returned, it was obvious Betsy found another solution.

"Why did that even come to your mind to do that though?" he asked.

She knew the real reason was because she'd seen Paula do that, and much more, with a cab driver in Chicago. Carrie had made her do it as the first part of her punishment for coming on to her husband Mack. Paula not only sucked the guy, whom she rightfully described as a pig, she fucked him in a dark, dingy alley.

Betsy didn't go that far. She merely climbed into the driver's front seat and gave him a blowjob. But she didn't want to tell Darren where the inspiration actually came from, because that was part of her pact with Carrie and Paula to keep what happened amongst the sorority sisters when it came to those kinds of things within the group.

Instead she made up a different reason; one that was actually easy to believe.

"He asked me when you left if I'd learned anything at the movie. Since you didn't have the cash, I decided I'd continue practicing. So, I got in with him and told him we were both about to find out. It saved us fifty bucks, so I'm pretty pleased about that."

"Were you able to deepthroat him?" he asked.

"Yes and no," she said, her tongue twirling around the head of his cock, coating it with more saliva. "I think I could have, because he wasn't very big. But I want the first time I do that to be with you."

She jammed her head back down, forcing more and more of his thickness past the opening of her throat. Closing her eyes, she tried to remember the technique she'd just seen in the movie, relaxing her body while concentrating on her breathing.

"Oh damn," he moaned, putting the magazine to the side to watch his wife. She was taking more of his cock in her mouth than she ever had, well over five of his seven plus inches now past her lips. It wasn't the length that concerned her, it was his considerable width.

Darren had the fattest cock she'd ever seen, and it had taken her years to become comfortable keeping her mouth open that wide for extended periods of time. She actually laughed when her dentist asked how she was able to keep her mouth open so wide during a long dental procedure, wanting to admit to him and the dental assistant just how she'd learned that talent.

Now she was taking it a step further, wedging a bit more of his cockhead past her gullet. Her nostrils flared out as she took in oxygen, before pulling back to coat more of his shaft with her spit, slathering the base of his cock with her tongue.

He took that momentary pause to say, "I can't believe what you did in the theatre, either."

"Which part?" she winked, her tongue toying with his hairy balls. "Sucking you, or fucking you?"

"I never expected you to do either, but I could understand you sucking me. That's the reason we went, for you to learn. I can't believe you actually fucked me though."

She smiled, thinking about how many of the men left after they'd watched the main movie. She started sucking him during the short intermission. It was still dark in there, the house lights never coming up, but it wasn't enough to hide what she was doing. And she obviously didn't care since they were along the center aisle. Once the next round of movies began, she pulled up, looking around the theater.

Seeing that there were far less people inside, she noticed the back section against the wall was now empty. She stood, grasping Darren by his cock, making him stand with her.

"How about when I led you to the back," she chuckled, recalling his reaction to being pulled by his penis up the slope of the aisle.

"You were in the way... I don't think anyone saw me."

"And if they did?"

"Bets, you fucked me. In the theater! That kind of thing has never happened to me before."

"I asked you if you'd ever had sex in a public place. Although I'm not sure an X-rated theater counts. I would guess we weren't the first ones to do it there, but it was fun, wasn't it?"

He nodded, thinking of her warm wet pussy sliding over his shaft.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She'd had him sit in the back row, near the wall. The smell of semen was strong there, the floor sticky as she positioned him. It was obviously a favorite location for men to masturbate out of view. She crouched down, lining his shaft with her pussy, the short dress offering easy access. He was amazed she was still wearing the same sexy black number she'd worn to dinner the night before. That she'd gone without panties all that time was also hard for him to believe, but he loved her for it, especially when she began riding him.

She was on his lap, grinding her hips up and down, the two of them facing the silver screen. The flickering images of a hot young naked babe getting impaled hard and fast by a long, fat cock was vivid, the sounds of her moans coming at them in stereo. At some point, Betsy wanted to feel more like the woman in the movie. Slipping her arms out of the long sleeves, she lowered the top like she had for both Sam and Darren, her front now as bare as her back had been in the backless dress. Darren growled, grabbing her bouncing breasts and cupping them, rolling her nipples with his fingers like he knew she loved.

She came first, and then a second time just before he announced he was about to explode. Jumping off his lap, she got on her knees and rammed her mouth over his cock, just in time to swallow his huge load. He looked at her afterward, kneeling on that gross, sticky floor, her breasts marred up from whatever Sam had done to them the night before. Her mouth was hollowed out as she sucked him hard, searching for more sperm, acting like she didn't want her moment to end.

"You're such a slut," he said out loud, unsure what her reaction would be.

She gasped for air for a second when she removed the cock lodged in her throat. Then she smiled, and gave him a playful wink. "You really have no idea, sweetie."

"You know, sometimes I think I'm just finding out who you really are."

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind what... you acting like a slut?"

"Me being a slut. Look at me Darren. This is who I want to be. What I've done since you got home... this is who I am."

The weight of that admission fell on her like an anvil. Instead of feeling like the burden of her inner turmoil had been lifted, she suddenly felt suffocated. Her expression changed, into one that was familiar to him. They'd been married long enough for him to know what it meant. Her eyes lost some of their sparkle, her brow rising slightly. Her smile becoming more timid, more measured. He wasn't sure why, but he knew this was real emotion coming out. She was suddenly very, very worried.

"What's wrong, Betsy?"

"Do you want me to be this way?"

"What?"

"I'm serious Darren. We've never talked about any of this."

"Sure we did... in Chicago, before we ever did anything with Mack and Carrie... or Rob and Paula."

"That was four years ago. This is now. This is me, practically naked on the floor of a filthy X-rated theater with a mouth full of cum, and wanting it."

"It wasn't full. You always swallow so you don't spill," he grinned, hoping to lighten her mood.

"Darren, please..." She was teetering on the edge of an emotional breakdown, about to spill over and begin crying.

Lifting her chin, he leaned forward, drawing her eyes to his. "What are you worried about, sweetheart?"

"Do you want this? Can our marriage handle... this? I'm a mother, for God's sake. I'm... I'm your wife. And I... I slept with another man last night. Fuck... I FUCKED another man last night. All night. There was barely any sleeping! I only slept long enough so I could fuck him again!"

"Is that what you want? Is that what you need to make you happy?"

"No. I love you."

"Sweetie, this isn't about whether you love me or not. I know you love me. But I need you to be honest with me, because it sounds like you're just finally being honest with yourself for the first time in our marriage."

She smiled brightly, even as her emotion was about to boil over. She wiped a small tear from her cheek with the back of her hand and nodded. "See, that's why I love you. Somehow you actually understand what I'm feeling."

"Well, I have an idea. But I think it would be best if you actually tell me what's on your mind."

He helped her to her feet, motioning for her to get herself together. Not just her thoughts, but her attire. She slipped her arms back into the sleeves of her dress, and he helped her get it back in place. Moments later, she was sitting next to him in the darkened theater, the images of another orgy scene from a different movie providing the background to their conversation. Her head was resting on his shoulder as he draped his arm around hers, holding her against him.

"Comfy?" he asked.

"Safe," she replied, loving how he made her feel protected.

"So, again, what's on your pretty little mind?"

"It's more dirty than pretty right now. I'm a slut, remember?" she said with a soft chuckle.

"True, but we need to talk this out. So, proceed."

"Okay. Well, I'm sure you know I'm not going to go into the details about last night. But I want you to know first that I'm not asking to do that again. I don't want to become Paula or anything."

"Good. I already told you I don't want to be Rob."

"And I get that. But you're right. I need to be honest with you and with myself. I loved it, Darren. I loved every second of it. I loved it almost as much as what we just did right here. Maybe it was because Sam had been trapped in a bad marriage and didn't know it, and he was trying to make up for it all those years in one night, but it was... well, it was incredible. It was wild, and it was crazy. It was like I was twenty again."

"It was like you were in college again."

"Yeah," she sighed. "I was a different girl back then."

"No. I think you've been a different girl during our marriage. I think you said it a bit ago. This is who you truly are."

"Maybe."

"I don't think you should second guess yourself now, Bets. You said this is who you want to be, because it's really who you are. And now we live in a time where you can be a bit more like that and not be judged as much."

"I wouldn't go that far. I'm still a mother. I'm still a wife. I still have a lot of grown-up responsibilities. That's never going to change."

"Neither is you wanting to live a little. Seriously Betsy, don't you think I loved what we just did as much as you did?"

She peered up, the honesty and warmth in his eyes making her swoon a bit. "I love you so much Darren."

"I love you too... now answer my question."

Her grin reappeared and she excitedly said, "It was pretty intense, wasn't it?"

"That was one of the greatest moments of my life. Which has me wondering how we can top it?"

"So, you're seriously okay with this... with what I did today. And last night."

"You already know how I feel about what we just did. Last night? Last night was interesting."

"How so?"

"Well, I told you I don't really want to be Rob. But now at least I get it."

"Get... what?" she asked, her eyes flashing with excitement.

"The appeal of it, I guess. I wouldn't want to go through that all the time like he does, but there was certainly some excitement. You know, wondering what you're doing. Wondering what you're feeling. Wondering what he's thinking. It's a mind game. It brought up all kinds of emotions I never really had before."

"Yeah, like what?" she snickered a bit, biting her lower lip in anticipation.

Shaking his head slightly, he begged off. "You know, that's for me to deal with. You're not sharing the details of what you did, and I understand that. I really do. But at the same time, I don't think it's fair that you want me to share how I reacted to it."

"You're right. It's not fair. Can you at least tell me if you're okay about it? Like I said, I'm not asking to do it again or anything. I just want to know we're okay... that it didn't hurt our relationship."

"All I'll say is that I had to masturbate twice last night because of what I thought you might be doing."

"So, you were excited?" she asked, her voice showing her own enthusiasm.

"I'll let what I just said speak for itself," he winked.

She jumped up, her breasts bobbing quickly as she held out her hand. "Come on... it has to be close to eight by now. I want to get you back to the hotel so I can suck your cock some more. I seriously want to learn how to deep throat!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Looking at her hot naked body ninety minutes later, finally clean from a hot steamy shower, his hand went to the back of her head, her hair feeling even silkier from it being wet. She was still trying to figure out how to get the final couple of inches of his length down her throat, but she was making progress.

He tapped her on the noggin, making her eyes flash toward him.

"Let's fuck, Betsy."

"No," she said with a quick shake of her head. "We're not fucking again until I swallow this whole thing."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He didn't think there was any way she could be serious about what she'd said, but she was. Not only did they not fuck the rest of their stay in Washington, it went on a few more days after they came home. With him being home that week it allowed her more opportunities to practice her craft, and she took the challenge personally.