Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that he was complaining. While he missed fucking her, he was getting more blowjobs than he ever dreamed of. She was sucking him off an average of four times a day; before he left for work, when he'd come home for lunch, and then sometime after they went to bed. Then there were times in between. And she kept improving, coming closer and closer to her ultimate goal of taking his entire cock down her mouth and throat.

She finally pulled it off late Wednesday night, her excitement over actually doing it matched only by his. It was such a monumental moment, only to be shortchanged by him cumming uncharacteristically fast. It had felt so good he couldn't hold back.

She didn't mind. Instead she promised him they'd fuck the next morning, saying they both needed a break. What she didn't tell him was she would wake him up first with yet another blowjob, this one long and glorious, ending with her taking him deep. He was amazed at how easily she did it that second time, like she'd been doing it all her life. She was thrilled that it hadn't been a one-time thing, knowing she'd now be able to relax and embrace it like the actress appeared to be doing in the movie.

They did end up fucking, and she had to admit just how much she needed it. Playing with his cock for the better part of five days had taken a toll on her psyche she hadn't expected. She wanted to finally be able to say she could deepthroat, but the residual effect of not cumming herself was more overwhelming than she realized. She hadn't let Darren make her cum in any other way, saying she didn't want to be distracted. She even said that as a slut, she didn't deserve to cum until she proved to be worthy... and that meant completing her mission.

The rest of the week was a bit more normal, except she was still sucking his cock every time they had a moment of privacy. Sometimes she'd suck him to completion, while others it was part of some foreplay that led to even more incredible sex.

That's why it surprised him so much when she got on her knees as he sat at the kitchen dinette set the following Monday. He was drinking his morning coffee, looking over the sports section. Neil was done for the school year, which meant they weren't alone, although he was still in bed. Darren was going on another business trip, but it wasn't as far as the one to New York he'd made two weeks before.

"Want to go to the bedroom?" he asked, knowing they had time to do more than what she was about to start.

"No. I want to do it right here," she said as she crawled under the table.

"Fuck?"

"No babe. I started my period last night. So I'm going to give you one of my new blowjobs to give you something to think about while you're gone. I don't want you ending up with some other woman in your hotel room."

"Betsy, I'd never do that."

"I know... because you're married to a slut. But it's always good to remind you of that before you leave."

"I thought you did that when I come home," he laughed as she removed his growing shaft.

Kissing the head, she moaned. "Reunion sex is always incredible with you, sweetie. But I think the sendoff blowjob might have to become another new tradition."

Gliding her lips over the top, she slowly pressed the foreskin down his shaft, taking his entire length into her throat with ease. His hands found her hair, holding her there in place. "Yeah... I could definitely get used to this!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Betsy was washing dishes, humming happily as she placed a plate underneath the faucet that was pushed over to the right side of the divided sink. She turned on the water to rinse the dish before placing it in the plastic rack on the counter next to it to air dry. The water dripped off the plate, landing on the rubber catch mat underneath the rack, the pool of water that formed rolling toward the open edge that allowed it to flow down into the sink.

Taking another plate, she dipped it into the soapy, steamy water in the left sink, using a brush to scrub it clean. She was daydreaming, her thoughts bringing with them a naughty smile. She kept glancing at the cheap wine bottle on the windowsill, the fresh colorful daisies she'd put in it the day before brightening the room, and her mood. The bottle reminded her of where it came from, and where it had been. It was her personal dirty secret, and it actually made her wet thinking about it.

She was lost in that erotic memory when she heard a car pulling into the driveway, the sound of the tires rolling over the fine gravel announcing someone had shown up at their house.

Checking the clock, it was just after eleven in the morning. "I wonder who that could be?" she said aloud.

Before she had time to remove her rubber gloves and go check, she heard a car door slamming shut. Seconds later, Darren entered through the screen door to the carport.

"Oh my goodness... Darren, what are you doing home so early?" she said excitedly.

"I'm not early. I always get home from North Carolina around this time."

"North Carolina? I thought you were going to South Carolina this week. I must have my weeks messed up."

"You must have. And I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed."

"Really, why?" she asked as she put the last of the dishes in the tray, letting out the water in the left sink before finally removing her gloves.

"I assumed you'd greet me like you did the last time I came home from a trip. I've been looking forward to that all week. I know you said that giving me a blowjob before I left was going to become a new tradition, but I was thinking you being naked on the carport might be one too."

She busted out laughing, her brilliant smile making him sigh. "I bet you would like that one, wouldn't you?"

"I would."

"Well, Neil's home for the summer, although he's off with his friends playing baseball at the vacant lot on Jonesboro Road. We won't see him until six. But I'm afraid we're going to have to save that greeting for special occasions."

"Oh, like what?"

"I don't know. Probably for when you bring company home again," she winked.

"Aw... really," he pouted. "You know I've only ever done that once."

"Funny, I hadn't noticed. I guess you'll just have to do that more often if you want me to greet you that way again."

"You're just saying that because of what you got to do with our guest afterward," he smiled, moving closer.

"Yes, well, that was fun," she said as she glanced again at the wine bottle above the sink. She turned on the faucet, using some soap to clean her hands of the smell of rubber she found distasteful. Drying them with a towel, she picked up her wedding ring off the counter. "But I think we both know that was a one-time thing."

She was about to slip the ring on when he snuck up behind her, taking it from her hand as his body pressed into hers. Placing it back where she had it safely placed before, he nuzzled her ear. "You won't be needing that right now."

"I won't, eh?" she replied playfully, pressing her hips back, his hard shaft wedging perfectly into the crack of her ass. Knowing their youngest really wouldn't come home until dinner time, she asked, "Do you have some fantasy you want to play out?"

Pressing his hand into the middle of her back, he forced her to bend forward. She let out a playful squeal, looking sexily at him over her shoulder.

"You won't be needing this either," he growled, lowering the zipper on her modest dress.

"I wish I was wearing something sexier for you. I really thought you wouldn't be home until later this afternoon."

With the zipper all the way down to the small of her back, he grabbed her by her long tresses, pulling her upright. She felt a chill run through her. He was being rough, and her heart began to beat harder with anticipation, suddenly craving the angry fuck he was about to give her. He pushed the dress off her shoulders, and she let it fall to the floor, stepping out of it. He smiled that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. "I see you've decided that underwear is a waste of time today."

"I said I wished I were wearing something sexier. I never said I wasn't thinking sexy. I was going to change into something more revealing for when I thought you'd be home."

"Again, this is how I wanted you to be dressed for when I got here. You look perfect now," he said as cupped her breasts, kissing her neck.

"Mmm... you sure now how to make me wet, sweetie," she moaned.

Taking her hand, she expected him to take her to the bedroom to play out whatever fantasy he'd come up with. Instead, he led her toward the back door. She knew what he wanted, and she was willing to indulge him. Having already gone out on the carport naked once, there was no reason for her to put up a fuss now. In fact, she thought it might lead to some incredible naughty fun. It would be hours before Neil came home from playing. With his summer vacation started, he was already taking advantage of the freedom it provided. Betsy was looking forward to doing the same.

Darren opened the door, pulling her behind him gently. She was excited. But she didn't anticipate Sam standing at the end of her car, a sexy grin on his face.

"OH SHIT!" she snapped, covering herself before she realized just how foolish that must seem. Dropping her arms, she stood frozen in place much like the time two weeks before, allowing him to gaze over her beautiful naked body. Leaning to her left, she whispered, "Darren... what's going on? What is he doing here again?"

"I brought home a guest. So... you have to be naked out here. You said so yourself," he laughed. "I just can't believe our luck that you actually said it."

"Me either. Is that why you took my clothes off, because I said something foolish?"

"It wasn't foolish. You meant it. And that's why he's here, because of what you said two weeks ago."

"I said a LOT of things two weeks ago. What the hell are you talking about?"

"You said that he was coming back this way on his way back to New York. I said it was too far out of the way for him, but you said he was coming anyway. You made it seem like you invited him."

"Darren, I was just teasing you. You know, I was just trying to get a rise out of you."

"Yeah, I figured that out when Sam and I played golf on Wednesday. You see, he was staying with his parents for two weeks on his vacation, and I'd promised him that I'd stop and we'd play at their home course this week. That's why I switched the North and South Carolina trips."

She gave him a smirk and smacked him on the arm. "I knew I wasn't wrong about your itinerary. You were supposed to go to South Carolina. What if something happened... how was I supposed to get in touch with you."

"But nothing happened. And it's a good thing I didn't go to South Carolina, or Sam would have swung by here when I wasn't home. How would that have looked?"

"I told you, I didn't invite him here. I just made that up."

"Again, I know that... now. But imagine my surprise when I said something to him about it on the golf course."

"Imagine mine," Sam laughed.

"He said he didn't know anything about it. And I thought that obviously you meant to invite him, but you somehow forgot. Probably when he was fucking your ass... anyway, I didn't want him to think you'd use something like what you did with him just to make me look foolish. That didn't seem like your style. It had to be an oversight on your part."

"Had to be," Sam readily agreed.

"So, I invited him for you because you forgot. She's all yours Sam. I even made her take off her ring so it won't look suspicious."

"What?" Betsy questioned; her eyes batting quickly as she tried to process what was happening.

"Again, you said it yourself, Betsy. I remember it like you said it yesterday."

"What... what did I say?"

"We were driving to DC, and we were talking about staying at the Watergate. You were accusing me of being cheap, and -"

"I never said that."

"You insinuated it. You were arguing about how I have control over how I splurge on my customers, but I don't splurge on you. You called it 'power of autonomy', and how I decide how and on who I spend the company's money when it comes to customers in order to help sales. And then you did a comparison; you said I decide who I take to play golf, and who I decide I'll get a hotel room for and then let them sleep with my wife to get them to sign a new three-year contract."

"And it makes me your biggest customer... don't forget that part," Sam added, making it obvious the two had practiced this like a comedy routine. That or he was just natural at it.

"Oh, that's right. You're about to become my biggest customer. Except you skipped the part where I not only paid for your golf in North Carolina, I'm ALSO letting you fuck my wife."

"Yeah, I really love that part. I don't know why I skipped it," he laughed.

Betsy was confused. She got what they were saying, in part because she actually had said all those things to Darren as they drove into Washington. But it wasn't adding up.

"Darren, what are you talking about? I don't understand."

"It's part of the deal, Betsy. You're going with Sam, because he's signing a five-year deal instead."

"You're kidding," she said nervously, forgetting for the moment that she was totally naked. She was more focused on how it appeared she looked in other ways, which in this case it seemed like she was a prostitute of some sort.

"Yes, he's kidding," Sam laughed. "I've already signed the deal."

"Okay, that's true. But you're still going with him," Darren said as he patted her on the ass.

"Darren, I can't believe this. You can't be serious."

"Sure I am. You teased me, saying that Sam was coming back this way just to be with you. Now I'm calling you on it."

"Oh my god," she said under her breath. "I... I don't know if I can do that again."

"Sure you can," Darren said as he moved behind her, his cock again pressing into her ass through his trousers. Cupping her breasts, he lifted them, flicking her nipples with his thumbs, making her moan softly; her eyes snapping shut. "You wouldn't have used that as a way to tease me if you weren't really thinking about it. And I wouldn't have invited him for you if I really felt you didn't like the idea of it. But I want to hear you say it."

"Say what?"

"Tell me you want to fuck Sam again, Betsy."

She hesitated. Not that she didn't want to. The way her husband was offering her, naked and out in the open, playing with her body, had her reeling. Not to mention the way Sam was leering at her.

Sam reached into the open back window of Darren's car, holding up a sexy blue dress similar to the black one she'd worn for him the last time. "We have reservations for dinner tonight at eight, but we can do room service if you want."

"Is that for me?"

"With matching shoes," he nodded. "It's the least I could do for trying to ruin your last one."

"You didn't have to do that. The dress is fine. I got a few funny looks from the woman at the dry cleaners, but its fine."

"Well then, what do you say we try to make a bigger mess of this one?"

That question literally made her clit throb. She looked at Darren, who was smiling approvingly. Still, she was nervous when she admitted, "I want to fuck Sam, sweetie. Are you sure you're okay with it?"

"I wouldn't have asked him to drive two-hundred miles out of his way if I wasn't."

"Well, I guess you just bought yourself a slut for the night, Sam," she smiled.

"Weekend," Darren replied, handing over the keys to his car. "I'm taking Neil camping. We'll need the station wagon."

She handed the keys to Sam. "You drive. I'll get dressed on the way," she said excitedly. "I love you, Darren!"

"I love you too, Betsy. Have a good time. Oh, by the way... I can only justify paying for one night at the hotel. You'll be bringing him home tomorrow morning."