Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 07

Story Info
Betsy involved in another challenge at hotel.
18.4k words
4.81
5.9k
4
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

© 2020, All rights reserved - mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam gasped, his limp body lying prone on the king-sized mattress.

Betsy giggled as she sat up, her confidence soaring. "So, I take it you liked that," she said, affirming the obvious by scooping a trail of cum off her chin, bringing it to her mouth.

Feeling the wet ring her lips had left at the very base of his cock, he shook his head in shock. "I can't believe you just DID that!"

"Why? I told you I've been practicing. That movie did me wonders. I think I could have been the star in it. Darren says I'm way prettier than Linda Lovelace. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I know I am. It's not even close. The character is supposed to be a girl-next-door type. That's me!"

"I'm not going to argue that, although you're more like the slut next door. But still, that was incredible, Betsy. I've never had anyone do that to me before."

"Uh, you've only been with me and your ex-wife," she scoffed, knowing his personal history.

Sam was an acquaintance of her husband. Actually, he had just become Darren's biggest customer, signing a new five-year service contract. She didn't know how long they'd known each other, but it was evident they'd had a working relationship for a while, and Darren had been working for a long time to secure more business. It was with that in mind that he had invited him to swing by their hometown on his way to North Carolina on vacation two weeks before, wanting to entertain him. It was all part of his trying to become even more ingratiated with a client, getting to know him better, hoping to land the contract. That it had ended up with Sam swinging with his wife was an unforeseen result by all of them.

She'd only known Sam for two weeks. And in reality, it was much less than that. It was more accurate to say she'd only known of him for two weeks. She had only been with him about sixteen hours or so. But it had been an incredible two-thirds of a day. They'd spent that night together in his hotel room in her town, fucking each other senseless.

That they were together at all was because of a miscommunication between her and her husband. Yes, it had been brought on by an adventurous streak on her part, having decided to greet him naked... on the carport. But she never dreamed he'd have someone with him in the car when he came home from his weeklong trip to New York.

He had met up with Sam at the hotel, wanting the check him in. Part of the entertainment he'd envisioned was having the company pay for his stay. So, he'd set him up in the nicest hotel in town, and then decided to bring him home for a few drinks before taking him out to dinner. He didn't think that Betsy would have a problem with it, thinking she'd like to come along and be treated to a nice night out. He never imagined when he drove down his street that she'd be standing outside naked, eagerly awaiting his arrival home.

She saw Sam in the passenger seat, but there was nothing she could do. She was too far from the door to the house, and she was blocked by her car on the carport. Instead of panicking, she embraced the playful mood she was in. She decided to have some fun with her circumstance, toying with both Darren and Sam as the three chatted in her living room. It was provocative, but still rather innocent. She didn't see the harm in letting a stranger look at her body, once he already had. In fact, it turned her on. But she never expected it to go any further than letting him admire her feminine charms.

When she left them to take her son Neil to a friend's house for the weekend so she and her husband could be alone together, she'd left him with some hints of what she wanted to do with that time, saying she wanted to be like she was whenever they went to Chicago with her sorority sisters and their husbands.

What she was really looking for was some uninhibited alone time with her husband, having missed him all week. She wanted to be outrageous, and daring. But he misread that. After all, their times in Chicago were not only adventurous, they were legendary, the two other couples they vacationed with often having sex together. The vagueness of her comment led him to believe she wanted a threesome with Sam. It came as a shock to her when she met them at the bar of the hotel that she'd been offered up for such a night.

She was pissed at first, wondering how the man she loved could possibly think that she'd want to sleep with what was basically a complete stranger. But as the drinks she was having quickly melted away her anger, she realized the way she'd acted and what she'd literally said back at the house had played the biggest part in the confusion. After all, it was hard to blame him for thinking that way after teasing them both like she had. Most of the blood in Darren's body had been diverted from his brain to his massive cock... he couldn't have been rationalizing things any other way than to expect sex.

But that didn't mean she forgave him totally for basically whoring her out for the evening. Instead of a threesome, she sent Darren home alone, and she spent the night with Sam in his hotel room. A small part of it was payback for him putting her in such a spot without confirming that's what she really wanted to do. And part of it was because she knew it turned him on for some reason. Hell, the thought turned her on too. But the biggest reason was because she'd discovered inadvertently that Sam recently had his heart broken in a divorce.

With her husband implying to Sam that he'd get laid, but also being aware that he had only been with one woman in his entire life, she started rationalizing her situation. The compromise she reached in her head was to spend the night with Sam at his hotel room. She'd already put off her plans to spend the weekend in Washington DC with Darren until the next day because he'd brought Sam home to begin with. She wanted her husband to take her to see the X-rated movie Deep Throat, having obsessed about it for a couple of days. But she also prided herself in being flexible, and she proved it literally and figuratively that weekend.

She and Darren eventually went on their trip, not necessarily as planned, but the delay was worth it. Sam proved to be a very good lover. What he lacked in knowledge because of his limited experience with any other women, he made up for in an eagerness to learn, and a seemingly endless supply of erections for a man in his mid thirties. It seemed all she had to do was look his way and he was ready to go again.

Leaving the next morning, she and Darren headed to DC. While the original purpose of going to the movie in the first place was so she could see what the buzz was about regarding the movie itself, she also hoped to learn how to take a thick cock down her throat in the process. It proved to be an eye-opening experience for the both of them, and she spent every moment she could over the next week improving and perfecting her skills as a cocksucker, thankful that it was one of the weeks Darren was home instead of traveling.

While they were apart, Sam was apparently also making good use of his time. He spent his two weeks in North Carolina becoming more of a lady's man than he ever would have imagined possible. Betsy's comment about him being only with her and his ex-wife brought a smirk to his face.

"Well, actually, I've been with a few others since I was with you last," he admitted sheepishly. "I've had a pretty good vacation."

Her coy smile made him blush. "I thought you were visiting your parents."

"I did, while they were there."

"What does that mean?"

"They were only there the first four days. I went down to visit them, but I also went to house sit for them. They won a ten-day cruise to the Bahamas, and they didn't want to worry about shutting up the house for that long."

"Ten days? That's nothing. We leave for a month in the summer. We're about to head out to Illinois in a few weeks."

"Well, you're talking about two people that never go anywhere. I've been in New York for eight years Betsy, and they've only come to visit me once. My mother doesn't like to travel. I'm surprised my dad got her to go on the cruise, to be honest."

"So, you had some free time to do some cruising yourself."

"What?"

"For women," she teased. "So tell me, Sam... just how many did you hook up with?"

"I'm a little embarrassed to say. Being with you gave me a lot of much needed confidence, and I went a little overboard. I hope you don't think less of me."

"Think less of you? How many were there?"

"Well, there were five. But I was with one of them twice... and I actually slept with Virginia three times."

"You're kidding. How big of a place do they live?"

"The house? It's four bedrooms."

"Not the house, silly. The town."

"Oh, sorry. They live just outside of Charlotte."

"Charlotte? So, they live in a city, then."

"I guess. You'd never know they were to look at it. The house is on ten acres, so it seems like they're in the country. Like I said, they live on the outskirts, but they're close enough that you get a lot of the benefits of living in a city."

"Like women, apparently," she nodded.

"Oh yeah. There's a lot to choose from," he laughed.

"But... how?"

"Believe it or not, I just went to bars."

"Bars?"

"Yeah. I'd dropped the folks off at the airport, and instead of going back to the house right away, I stopped for a drink. It was actually at a bar in the terminal. I'd dressed kind of nice, and I was thinking about how I felt the night I was with you. And I know when I first met you, you were, you know..."

"Naked?" she laughed.

"Yeah. But to be honest, the first time I really thought of you sexually was when we were in the bar together."

"What woman doesn't want to hear that?" she chuckled again. "I greet you naked, and then spend a couple of hours flashing you, and you don't think about fucking me until I put some cloths on?"

"I didn't mean to insult you. I'm just saying that it wasn't until you got dressed and left that I actually thought about having sex with you, because it didn't seem possible before that. I really thought you were just doing that for Darren, and we caught you in an embarrassing situation."

"I was, and you did."

"Then when you didn't cover yourself, I figured you were just enjoying what you were doing to us."

"You're right. I was."

"Okay. So it shouldn't be a surprise that I never thought anything would come of it. Well, other than my getting an eyeful of what a beautiful woman really looks like in person."

"What?"

"My ex-wife was cute, but it turned out she was ugly on the inside. I think you know that by now. And Playboy and Penthouse are nice, but as hot as the women are, they're just pictures in a magazine. You were right there on the carport, and if I may say, you are drop dead gorgeous."

"Thank you, Sam," she smiled.

"Thank you. If I never would have gotten to do anything other than see you like that, it would have been the best day of my life. And then, it got so... much... better."

"I had fun too, hon. You are quite the stud in the sack."

"Well, that's bullshit. But I'd like to think I'm getting better now that I've had more practice. Kind of like you must feel right now. I'm telling you, Betsy, you sucking me like you just did? That was the most incredible feeling I've ever experienced having sex."

"Well, that sounds like a challenge. I'll just have to see what I can do about topping myself this weekend."

She saw his body literally shudder from her comment, his cock beginning to grow again, and it made her giggle. He was still dressed, his shaft and balls exposed through his open zipper. She was still dressed as well, wearing her incredible new royal blue dress. It was very similar to the black one she'd worn for him the last time they were together. It was short, backless, and it showed off a great deal of cleavage. The biggest difference was that instead of having sleeves, this one had spaghetti straps over her shoulders to hold it up. And the color matched her new four-inch heels perfectly.

Standing, she turned to check her look in the mirror. She had her black clutch, which had a small makeup kit inside. And she had some lipstick, which she was carefully reapplying. But she didn't have her overnight bag like before. It made this seem more like a one-night-stand than a weekend fling that Darren suggested it would become. The absence of her wedding ring drove that point home to her, and it made her pussy wet just thinking about it. It seemed a strange stroke of irony that she wasn't wearing it when Darren basically gave her to Sam to use for the weekend, having taken it off to do the dishes. She'd went to put it on when Darren arrived home, but he wouldn't let her. It was incredible how not having it on changed her mindset.

They'd arrived at his hotel room, taking the far stairs to the third floor. Sam had asked for a room next to that stairwell, the furthest away from the main road, thinking she might prefer to have more privacy. That is, if she even would consider doing what Darren basically told her she was going to do this time. It was his way of paying her back for what she'd done the first time Sam was in town.

Sam knew she had a choice. That she chose to come with him made him feel incredible. Not to mention lucky.

In Betsy's mind, she didn't have a choice. She did the first time, although she worked herself into the frame of mind that her husband was using her as a way to secure the big deal he was working on. While that really wasn't true, the fantasy of it made her feel things she'd never felt before, being used that way.

She was suddenly feeling that way again. Darren had brought Sam home with him a second time. He'd shown up earlier than expected, her belief that he'd gone to South Carolina throwing her timing off. Instead, he'd only gone to the northern version of those neighboring states, meeting up with Sam again in hopes of finalizing the deal. He did, coaxing him into a five-year contract instead of the original three they'd first discussed.

Coming into the kitchen, he found his wife doing the dishes. It was perfect. She was happy and horny to see him, making it easy for him to get her out of her dress. Finding her naked underneath was a bonus, as was the fact that she'd removed her wedding ring to put on the rubber gloves she'd been using. When he teased her about not greeting him naked on the carport like the last time he came home, she responded by saying that was only for when he brought home unannounced visitors. When he led her out there, she went willingly, thinking it was part of whatever game they were playing. She thought there was a real possibility they might just fuck on the carport.

To see Sam standing there with a big goofy grin on his face shocked her for a moment. To have her husband tell her she was going with his now biggest client as part of payment for securing the deal? That wasn't something she ever expected to hear. Nor was her body's reaction to hearing it. Her pussy instantly began dripping; her nipples hardening in front of their eyes from how much it excited her. Even though Sam instantly confessed that he'd already signed the deal, it didn't diminish the feeling deep inside her gut. Darren was literally whoring her out, like she was some high-class call girl, and she loved him for it.

She was thrilled that she got to put her new deepthroating skills to use on another man besides her husband. She remembered teasing Sam about how she'd be better at it the next time she'd see him. But that was a throw away comment simply meant to titillate. After all, she never expected to see him again.

Looking past her reflection in the mirror as she put away her lipstick, she watched Sam's erection bobbing up and down as he stared at her shapely ass and bare back. "So, tell me, how did you convince all those women to come home with you?" she asked.

"Pardon me?"

Turning, she leaned back against the desk fronting the mirror, crossing her ankles as she rested her hands on the edge; confident in whom she was and what she was doing. She had embraced the role her husband told her to play, excited about what the night might bring. Her position against the desk allowed her to showcase her legs, while jutting out her chest a bit. Sam was captivated by her overall beauty. Her desire was more primitive than that. She was entranced by the thick piece of meat protruding from the front of his pants, and how it was throbbing.

"How did you go about it? What did you say?"

"I... I don't know. I basically just went to a bar, and I'd wait for someone to come along that was alone and attractive, and I'd buy them a drink and strike up a conversation."

"Did you get shot down?"

"HA! A lot... especially early on, because I was trying to come up with these crappy pick-up lines. I found out it was a lot easier when I just relaxed and acted like myself."

"Well, you are charming," she smiled. "And you have a big dick, which helps."

"What?"

"You're looking right at my chest right now, hon. And before that, you were wagging your tongue like a dog's tail leering at my legs."

"I'm not... I'm not wag... what?"

"I can see it in your eyes, Sammy. You want to fuck me."

"Well, yeah. Who wouldn't?"

"What are my eyes telling you?" she asked, glancing at his cock again. "I'm telling you that I'm interested, because I can see you're huge."

"My cock is out, Betsy. Of course you can see it."

"True. But I knew the first time I met you," she smiled. "Yes, I was naked, and you got hard easily. But women who are looking for sex check out men, just as much as men check out women. We're just a lot more subtle about it."

"That's interesting... because the thing I found that worked the best for me was being anything but subtle. I wasn't crass or anything, but I was pretty direct about what my intentions were. I found the more I did that, the more success I had. Like that first girl at the airport... Madison. I'd sat there and talked to a couple of women, but she plopped down on the seat next to me, and she was frazzled. I could see traveling had gotten the best of her that day."

"And?"

"And so, she ordered a drink, and I nodded toward the bartender and said it was on me. She gave me this look, and all I said was, 'I've been there'. She asked what I meant, and I just shrugged and said traveling can be a bitch, and sometimes all you can do is accept the inevitable, and hope there's something stiff in the glass at the end of the day."

"Nice word choice," she grinned, looking at his cock.

"Oddly, it was purely coincidental. I'd been trying to pick up someone, but not her. I'd kind of given up at that point. I was simply being nice, because I knew what she was going through. But yeah, when I said that, she actually let out a chuckle. I asked her what was funny, and she said she wasn't thinking about something stiff in her glass, but somewhere else. I just shrugged and said I was willing to help her out there too, if she really thought that's what she needed. The next thing I know, we're in a hotel across the street from the airport, and she's screaming her fool head off."

"Hmm, that is interesting," she nodded. "And you're saying you were able to pick up even more women in bars like that."

"Well, I got better at it, yeah. I went through a half dozen before I stopped trying so hard. And that's when Madison came along. After that, I started trying hard again. It took me a while to figure out what I was doing wrong and just relax and let it happen."

"So, you think you figured it out then?"

"I don't know about figured out. Women by their very nature are pretty unpredictable for men to figure out. But I was certainly more successful toward the middle of my stay. Why?"

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers