Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Damn," Betsy sighed.

She felt like a spider suddenly caught up in her own web. She'd been excited about the idea when she left Sam's room, but she didn't think things through far enough. She never considered the possibility that the woman Sam would pick up in the bar would be someone she knew.

Her heart went into her throat the moment he walked into the room, mainly because he never looked in her direction. She knew he'd seen her out of the corner of his eye. It would have been impossible for him not to, considering where she'd positioned herself. Her table was in the perfect place to be seen, and it also allowed her to have full view of what was going on elsewhere inside the bar.

But Diane also wanted to be seen, and she was obviously good at setting the trap for men to fall into. She was near the entrance, sitting casually at the end of the bar, leaving just one empty chair to her left; her body facing sideways so she could offer a profile of her curvaceous charms. Sam nearly stumbled into the room, tripping over his tongue as he saw the raven-haired beauty alone with a near empty glass.

"I'm going to have to remember that," Betsy said, having watched her friend nurse the last of her drink for over twenty minutes. It was as if she were baiting a man to buy her another one. She politely said no to the first guy that tried to sit next to her, finding him oafish. Betsy felt the same when he meandered in her direction, and she gave him a cold stare, making him turn heel before he made a fool of himself a second time.

She could just make out Sam asking if the seat next to her was taken, and Diane flashed him a sexy grin, pushing the stool out a bit with her foot to invite him to sit. It was an inspired move, the way she used her bare leg to offer him that coveted spot. She watched over Sam's shoulder, looking into Diane's sexy green eyes, seeing them sparkle as they engaged in conversation.

"I wish I was closer," Betsy said, actually leaning onto her elbows in an unladylike fashion, unable to hear what they were actually saying. Instead she had to depend on their body language to decipher what was going on.

The bartender put down another martini in front of Diane, and he poured a whiskey for Sam; a couple of ice cubes and two fingers of Jack Daniels, with just a splash of water to top it off. She was amazed at how calm he appeared to be; a much more confident man than the one she'd met just two weeks before. He was sure of himself as he flirted with the hot woman to his right.

Betsy knew it was going to happen, just based on Diane's high-pitched giggle. She was giving him every sign that she was available. And he was now aware enough to pick up on those signals. Still, when they got up together and she took his hand, following him out of the bar, Betsy's heart went to her throat.

"Why the hell did I have to tell him I'd wait to see how things played out," she whined.

He had shown up at the door of the bar promptly at six o'clock. She half wondered if he'd been standing outside in the hall to the restaurant, staring impatiently at his watch until it was time to walk in. He was sitting next to Diane a minute later. Less than twenty after that, they were leaving together.

Betsy promised she'd wait ninety minutes before she made a move. So, she was stuck there fending off horny men, trying desperately not to drink too much on an empty stomach. She finally ordered a salad; wanting something to eat so she would have energy on the off chance she might need it. That seemed unlikely, since Diane had hooked up with her date for the evening, using her bubbly personality and stunning looks to entice him. Still, she was obligated to wait out the time.

And it would take the entire ninety minutes. There was no way she could see Sam wandering back into the bar before that. Diane seemed too similar to her. She would never be satisfied with just an hour and a half with Sam, especially once she found out how well-hung he was, and how easily aroused he could be.

She had to bide her time, waiting, knowing what they were likely doing. She was so turned on it made concentrating on her salad difficult. And that said something, because it was delicious. But it did nothing to help calm her nerves as the hands on her watch approached eight. It had already been the required ninety minutes. She was just waiting until that magic hour, in hopes he might show back up in the bar.

Of course, he didn't, and that had her making her way out of the bar, and the restaurant, and into the lobby of the hotel. She walked casually to the hotel courtesy phone, dialing room 333.

Sam's deep masculine voice resonated through the earpiece as he answered.

"Sam, it's me. Am I going home?"

"No," he said excitedly. "She's okay with a threesome. She said she might even have sex with you. She's just not going to commit until she meets you... something about having to be into you. I assured her she would be, but I understand why she's hesitant."

"Where is she now?"

"She's in the bathroom. She knows you're going to be calling, and I wanted some privacy when I talked to you to make sure you're still okay with this. Are you?"

Sam had given her an out. And for the briefest of moments, she thought of taking it, because the woman he was with was a very good friend of hers. But she didn't, for two reasons. One was she had already promised Sam she would, and he held up his end of the bargain by not only picking up a hot woman, but finding a way to ask her if she might be interested in a threesome. The thrill in his voice over accomplishing that told her she had to live up to her end of the commitment.

The other reason was Diane, and the comment she made about loving the fact that Keith had no problems finding women that would go to bed with him. There was something about the look in her eyes. It was familiar to her in a way. And now that Sam said she was willing to have a threesome with a woman, and that she might be willing to have sex with her, it all made sense.

Still she was nervous as she parked her car in the lot behind the hotel. That feeling only grew as she slowly climbed the three flights of open-air stairs on the far end of the building that ran parallel to the restaurant. Walking out in the open on the third-floor deck that fronted the units, her heart began pounding so hard she could feel the blood rushing in her ears.

Stopping in front of Sam's room, she took a calming breath, gathering her faculties, trying to gain control over them. She could feel the cool evening breeze flowing over her wet pussy, exposed underneath her short dress. That sensation confirmed the desire burning inside her at that moment. Any trepidation she was having was far outweighed by the excitement of what might lie beyond the burnt orange door to room 333.

"Here goes nothing," she sighed, rapping on the door three times.

She took a step back, waiting. She could hear some rustling, followed by Diane's giggle, which made a shiver run through her. This wasn't a random stranger. This was someone she knew. And it was a woman. Her night was ending up so much different than what she thought it would be that morning. She'd planned to grill out steaks for her family. Instead she was waiting at a hotel door, knowing she was about to have sex with the people inside.

"I am such a slut," she said in a whispered sigh, sounding almost resigned as if it was her fate, her eyes closing for a half-second.

She heard the knob turning, the creaking of the door as it was slowly pulled open. Her eyes flashed open, catching Sam's beaming face peering out from behind it.

"I can't believe you're really going to do this," he said softly.

"I can't believe you're being so modest. Open the door... I want to see you," she replied boldly, a sudden burst of bravado filling her spirit.

She didn't have any idea what kind of sexual woman Diane might be. She knew she was certainly experienced based on the conversation they'd had in the bar. But the way she let Sam lead her from there gave the impression that she was allowing him to take charge of their evening. Betsy sensed that that may prove problematic with a third person suddenly involved.

While she was guessing about Diane's role between the two of them as being passive, she knew that Sam had never been in a threesome before. Having him orchestrate it so that they'd all have fun was probably a bit much to ask. It was between her and Diane to take control of the night, and since she'd done it before, Betsy decided she wasn't going to ask who was comfortable doing what. She was about to seize the night.

She purposefully stood hidden from the bed in the room, thinking that's where Diane would likely be. But the door was still only open a crack, as Sam hesitated.

"I told you I want to see you. Open the door."

"But..."

"I stood out here naked for you last time, Samuel. No one is going to see you. We're up too high and I'm blocking the view. Open the door please."

He couldn't help but notice she'd changed what she'd called him. The first time they were together, he was always Sammy, which he found rather endearing. Now, she was using his given name, and it was more along the lines of unnerving.

Because of the way she spoke, he quickly did as she asked, the thick veins of his huge cock making it throb. The shaft glistened from just being inside Diane's pussy. There was a white frothy ring around the base, the telltale sign that he'd already cum inside her, and he'd been making a creamy mess of her cunt from fucking her a second time. Betsy felt her nipples hardening as she reacted to the sight of a beautiful naked man inviting her into his room. Or was he?

"Aren't you going to ask me in?"

"Of course... where are my manners," he laughed. "Please, come in."

Betsy walked past him into the room, her hand grazing against his thigh, her wrist bumping into his protruding cock on purpose. She tossed her clutch to her left; onto a chair she'd new would be there, the layout of the room the same as the one she'd been in two weeks before. She never looked to see if she'd hit her mark, knowing she had before the tiny purse left her hand. Her attention was directed to the bed, and the sinewy woman of Lebanese descent that was occupying it.

Diane's mouth dropped open, a gasp escaping as she lay there. But she didn't say anything at first. Her reaction was perfect, as she sat up on her elbows from underneath the covers, her eyes dilating from the sight of her sexy friend standing at the foot of the bed, the hint of a naughty smile showing up.

"You're in my bed, Diane," Betsy remarked, her voice soft, yet direct.

"W... what?"

She reached to her left, grasping Sam's cock without looking at it, pulling him closer first, and then stroking him gently. All the while her eyes never left Diane. "This is my cock you've been fucking. And you're in the bed I'm supposed to be in, fucking it instead of me."

"Wait. You two know each other?" Sam questioned, a sudden panic setting in. "Wait... you told me your name was Candice!"

Betsy's soft, gentle hand soothed him, as did her voice when she said, "Yes Samuel. We know each other. Not intimately. But we're about to." That had both Sam and Diane's ears perking up, with Diane actually biting her lower lip. "Her real name is Diane Edmondson, and she's a close friend of mine. She's also a slut, just like me. Isn't that right, Diane?"

"Well, yeah. What's going on Betsy? Is this the guy you were waiting on in the bar?"

"He is. But obviously you saw him first."

"I don't understand. You act like you know each other."

"We do. I told you, Samuel is my husband's biggest customer."

"But... but you said you didn't know him."

"No I didn't. I never answered that question. I answered the other one, about him knowing what I'd be wearing. And to answer your next one, Samuel it the client of Darren's I've fucked before, which is why I'm saying that you're in my bed. That's supposed to be me dripping cum right now."

"Betsy, I'm sorry. I never would have..."

"I'm not mad, Diane. I'm simply stating facts. The truth is, I challenged Samuel to see if he could pick up another woman tonight, so I can't be upset. Hell, he even found one that wants to do a threesome, so, kudos to him. I just never dreamed when I thought up this little game that the person he'd pick up with would be one of my friends."

"So, you're really not mad?"

Betsy grinned as she slipped the straps of her dress over her shoulders, wiggling her body a bit to get it to move. Soon she had it over her hips, and it fell gracefully to the floor.

"Hmm... no underwear. That's pretty telling," Diane acknowledged.

"I think we're more alike than you know," she replied, making her way to the bed. Pulling the covers off her friend, she mewled, the sound reverberating in her throat. It was low and sexy, almost a growl, and it had Diane blushing again. "You look good enough to eat."

Diane lifted her legs at the knees, her feet sliding across the fitted sheet. Then she spread her thighs, showing off her gaping pink hole, her pussy lips reddened and puffy. There was a trail of cum flowing from it toward her puckered asshole. "Be my guest. After all, it's your cum," she panted.

Crawling on the mattress, Betsy didn't bother to remover her shoes like Diane had. She lowered her face between those soft, toned thighs, her steamy breath waving over the tuft of black pubic hair that decorated her cunt. She marveled at Diane's clean-shaven pussy, the area around her labia totally hairless.

She ran her fingers over it, feeling how smooth it was. "Is it hard to shave like this?" she asked, intrigued at how it both looked and felt.

"Not once you get used to it. I can show you how if you want me to. I can't tell you how incredible it is. Everything feels more sensitive... just wearing pants without panties nearly has me creaming all day," she confessed.

"Let's see if we can get you creaming now."

She took her time, licking and biting around her labia, toying with her lips. Diane bucked her hips at first from the soft sensations. It had been a long time.

Betsy's guess had been right. Diane was no novice when it came to having sex with another woman. It had always been part of a threesome with Keith, but she found the experience exhilarating. With their youngest child now in college, it allowed them opportunity to explore. They'd started by doing it on their own; the two of them playing their game when Keith was on the road. One of them would call the other, letting them know they were going out to find someone to fuck. And that had the spouse doing the same. It was fun, because in a strange way they were doing it as a couple.

With Tony being away at school, it gave them chances to play a different game, and actually do it together. Keith would give her his itinerary for the upcoming six months... where he had to go and how long he'd be gone, and she'd select one destination among them that she found appealing. When the time came, she'd go with him on his business trip, spending the days shopping and sightseeing, and they'd spend their nights fucking each other like teenagers.

But a couple of times during each of those trips, they would allow each other to have their usual fun. She would pick up some guy during the day and bring him back to their room, fucking him while her husband was working. Then he would go to a bar that evening and do the same, looking to find a woman to enjoy. Diane loved being in the bar, sitting somewhere, watching him put the moves on some chick he found exciting. It was incredible how many times he was successful on the first try. Most of the time, she'd be able to return to their room, as he'd been invited to go to the woman's place. But there were times he'd use their hotel room, and she'd have to wait in the bar until they were finished.

Things changed dramatically one night when they got their wires crossed. Diane thought she'd seen him give her the signal they'd devised to let her know he was leaving the hotel with the woman, heading to her place somewhere in town. When Diane entered their room a half-hour later after finishing her drink, she walked in on her husband fucking the pretty petite blonde. She started to apologize for barging in and interrupting, but Julie, the woman that Keith was balls deep inside, simply smiled and said she should join them.

It wasn't until the late the next morning, just after Julie left for home, that Keith told Diane she hadn't missed the signal all. He'd found out early in his attempt to woo her that she was also into women, and it offered him an opportunity of a lifetime. Deciding to see if his wife might be game, and he took a chance and gave her the wrong signal. He was thrilled she had the courage to stay, and it turned into the most magical night of their marriage to that point.

That night changed Diane. Having sex with Julie was life-altering in so many ways. Her touch, the way she anticipated what she wanted and needed as they moved together was unlike anything she'd ever done with a man sexually. Julie seemed to be inside her head. And once she got over the initial fear and taboo of what she was doing, made easier by Julie's patience and skill as a lover, she dove in head first, embracing the idea of licking and sucking a pussy.

Now she loved it when Keith would bring back someone for them both to play with whenever they were out of town together. From that point on, whenever he found a woman that might be willing, they'd engage in another threesome. She just never considered there would ever be a time she'd do it without him.

"Ooooooh sheeeeee's gooooood," Diane moaned in her head, raising her arms above her body, stretching out as Betsy nibbled at her labia, sucking one of the lips into her mouth and rolling it around a bit before moving back to the other.

She was avoiding Diane's clit, licking instead around the edges, tasting the combination of her pussy and Sam's thick, tangy cum. It was a wonderful mixture, and she found herself having to fight the urge to dig deeper into that sweet hole, ignoring the whines and pleas of her friend to make her cum.

It was never going to be that quick though. Betsy wanted to drag things out a bit, knowing the buxom beauty had already cum several times from Sam's fat prick. The way she was rolling and quivering on the mattress told her she would explode if she were to merely breathe on the engorged clit.

Instead she placed her tongue between her asshole and the bottom edge of her pussy, licking up whatever cum had leaked from her hole. But she didn't move up. To Diane's surprise, she moved down, lifting her friend's legs to roll her backward. Pressed back onto her shoulders, Diane opened up naturally, giving Betsy room so she could ream her ass for more.

"OH FUCK!" Diane screamed, never having anyone do that to her before.

"Yes... fuck," she replied, taking a momentary pause to glance over her shoulder toward Sam, who was still lodged in place at the foot of the bed. He'd been frozen, in a trance watching Betsy, her face between Diane's legs, her butt pushed up high in the air from being on her knees. He was in disbelief that this was happening in front of him, simply taking it all in.

Betsy was having none of that, and she began swaying her hips to entice him. "It's only a threesome if there is three of us Samuel. Besides, when a slut puts her ass up in the air like this, she's expecting you to do something with it. There are two holes back there. Pick one and start fucking!"

Being a smart man, he wasted no time, vaulting forward toward the edge of the bed. With the way Betsy was positioned, he could stand there, her ass at a perfect height for him to get a lot of leverage. Grabbing her hips, he placed the tip of his rock-hard cock inside her pussy, before ripping forward with a violent lunge.