Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YES!" she yelled out, her chin ramming against Diane's groin.

Her friend was more focused on what she'd just said though, asking, "So, you like it in the ass, Betsy?"

"Just like you do, Diane," she answered with a knowledge that only another slut would have. "I can tell by the way you love this!"

And with that, she began reaming her again, her tongue wiggling deep inside her back hole. "DAMN! YES, I LOVE IT IN THE ASS!" Diane bellowed, grabbing her legs behind the knees to give Betsy more room to maneuver.

Sam began pounding Betsy's cunt, their bodies slapping together, the rhythmic smacks setting a cadence for the three of them to follow. As she climbed toward her orgasm, she moved her attentions higher, dragging her tongue from Diane's ass to her pussy, and then through the folds, splitting her labia wider to expose her deep pink hole. Clamping down, she began digging her tongue, sucking as she went along, searching for the thick white sperm Sam had left behind for her.

She moaned loudly when a huge dollop of his seed oozed from inside Diane. Letting the sticky sperm linger on her tongue, she savored the taste. She loved eating cum, and if she couldn't get it directly from the source, sucking it from a wet, dripping pussy was the next best thing. She felt like a bee, working on a flower that had already been pollinated, the sweet taste of Diane's pussy delightfully different from that of his load.

Sucking wildly, she had Diane rolling and cursing, begging for her to let her cum. But she resisted, knowing as soon as she touched her clit she'd explode. She was waiting for the perfect moment, hoping to time it just right. Lowering her upper body a bit more, she widened her base by spreading her knees wider. The change created a new angle for the fat cock burrowing into her cunt. Her clit was already being stimulated with each stroke, but now it was being thrashed about, the sensations bringing her the edge quickly.

Seconds before she came, Betsy latched onto Diane's clit. It was unexpected, not only in the way she practically pounced on it, but the veracity with which she sucked. It was as if she were trying to leave a hickey behind, her lips pursed tight, her tongue and teeth abusing it with such force that Diane had to grab the headboard to hold on.

"I'MMM CUMMMMIINNNNGGGG BEEEETTSSSSSYYYY!" she howled.

The bed began shaking as Diane launched into her climax, and Sam's fingers dug into Betsy's hips so he could continue ripping into her. Her orgasm came a minute later, the wet squishing sounds mixing with the loud smacking they were making as he fucked her senseless.

"OH FUCK! FUCK MY PUSSSSYYYY! YEEEESSSS!"

Her body went stiff, her face still firmly planted in Diane's cunt. In fact, Diane was now holding her head there, mashing her pussy against her friend's mouth. But that didn't stop her from calling out to him, urging him to continue.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it Samuel! Fuck my slutty pussy!"

"Yeah Sam! Fuck her! Fuck that pussy! Cum in her like you did me!" Diane cheered.

It took him a while. After all, he'd already cum twice, with Betsy sucking his cock when they first arrived, and then him again inside Diane not that long after bringing her to his room. He was doing a good job of keeping up the pace, and he wanted to cum, but it was still a ways off.

Betsy didn't mind. She took the onslaught happily, cumming a second time. But that had Diane becoming antsy, as she'd become a spectator.

"Eat me again, Betsy," she implored, wiggling her body into position.

"If you suck his balls, and I will," she replied, wanting to maintain control of the action.

Diane flipped around, worming her way underneath Betsy until her head was just underneath her pussy. She watched at first, getting a close-up view of his cock plowing in and out. She'd never seen anything like it, and she found herself transfixed.

She kept staring until she felt Betsy playfully swatted her pussy with her fingers.

"I'm not going to do anything with this until you do something with him." She tried to crane her neck, but it was proving difficult. Betsy handed her a pillow and barked, "Use this!"

Stuffing it under her head, she was able to reach her intended target. She began licking and sucking at Sam's shaft as it rammed into Betsy, her tongue resting on her clit. Her left hand was holding onto Betsy's thigh for support. Her right went to his balls, groping and playing with them as he fucked.

That did the trick for all of them. Betsy came a third time from the way Diane was sucking at her clit. Diane came shortly after, when Betsy returned the favor. And that triggered Sam a minute or two after that.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" he bellowed, his chest puffing out as he began spurting his third load of the day.

Betsy pulled forward, telling him not to shoot too deep. He didn't understand why at first until he finally pulled out. As soon as he did, Betsy worked the walls of her cunt, and most of his load began spilling quickly from it, right onto Diane's face and mouth.

"AAAAHHHHH," Diane moaned, opening wide.

Then she squealed as Betsy lowered her body, sitting on her face, grinding her pelvis. "That'll teach you to cram my head into your cunt, bitch," she laughed.

Just as quickly she pulled off and spun around, keeping Diane pinned beneath her. Grasping Sam's cock at the base, hoping to keep the blood it needed to give it life trapped right where it was.

"Don't you go soft, Samuel! You have two horny sluts to take care of tonight. We need to keep you hard," she teased, her tongue twirling around the head.

Then she rammed her mouth and throat over it, swallowing his entire length, her tongue now lapping at his balls as she held herself still. He threw his head back, feeling his body succumbing to the sensations she was giving him. Just like the last time he was with her, Betsy seemed to bring out the beast in him. He'd gotten hard so many times for her that night he wondered if something was delightfully wrong with him. Now he seemed to expect it. She demanded that his cock remain hard; going the extra mile to ensure he had every reason to. His cock was more than willing to comply.

"Shit! How the fuck do you do THAT!" Diane exclaimed, her eyes bugging out as she watched how his thick prick moved in her throat from her unique vantage point.

Pulling back for a moment, saliva falling from her lips to Diane's face, Betsy said, "We've got all night. I'll try to show you how."

"How did I ever get this lucky?" Sam chuckled. "Oh, that's right... my wife divorced me."

"She was an idiot," the girls replied at the same time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Diane hummed excitedly, her eyes widening, a triumphant smile on her face. Of course, it was hard to see it, what with her mouth full of cock.

"What?" Betsy replied quietly, her voice groggy and a bit hoarse. After all, she'd spent a better part of the night with Sam's thick shaft wedged in her throat.

"She's trying to tell you she finally did it," Sam yawned.

It was hard to believe he had such a lackadaisical reaction to being deepthroated, especially since the first time he'd ever experienced that phenomenon was less than a day before. But he'd spent what seemed like the majority of the last twelve hours being nothing more than a stunt cock... a fill-in understudy so that Diane could learn the art of that particular fellatio skill.

He didn't mind at first. What man would, having two incredibly beautiful naked women in bed with him, taking turns sucking on his cock and balls? They took turns, with Betsy teaching by example, and Diane trying to emulate the technique. It seemed like such a worthwhile enterprise to be a part of.

It was sometime around two in the morning when he began to see the downside. In his mind, he'd been hard for hours, with no orgasm in sight. They weren't letting him cum for fear he'd go soft, and she'd lose her chance to practice. He'd occupied his time to begin with just lying there and enjoying what they were doing. But the novelty of that eventually wore off. He wanted to fuck again, and Betsy was having none of it.

"We still have the entire weekend to fuck, Samuel," she reminded. "And it's unmanly to whine like that when a woman is blowing you. And damn ungrateful... she's trying to learn to please you more."

"You're right. I'm sorry," he answered, knowing he was being unappreciative. "I just need a break for a bit to stretch my legs. I've been lying here for hours."

"It hasn't been hours. It just seems that way. But I get your point. Why don't you go across the street and get us a bottle of wine like you did last time? But nothing cheap tonight... we're not teenagers. I want something that isn't going to give me a headache in the morning."

"It's morning now," he laughed. Pointing at his huge erection, he added, "And just how am I supposed to explain my predicament?"

"Just tell the guy behind the counter that you're fucking his mom, and you want to know what wine goes with that. He'll understand why you're hard once you tell him."

Diane burst out laughing, which made Sam ask, "Your son works at 7-11?"

"No, mine does," Diane cackled.

"Do you really want me to go over there?"

"Wine actually sounds nice... but I'd rather you not tell him you're fucking his mother."

"I haven't been. I've been letting you learn how to deepthroat. I haven't fucked anyone since yesterday."

"You're whining again, Samuel," Betsy cautioned. "If you want us to put out, you have to be willing to put up with some of our training sessions. This is how we learn to be like this; by experimenting."

"You're right, you're right," he nodded, slipping on his slacks, ignoring his boxers. Throwing on his shirt, he left it unbuttoned as he grabbed his wallet and shoes. "But I really hope I get to fuck Diane again before tomorrow morning."

"What happens tomorrow morning? Do I turn into a pumpkin or something?"

"Well no, but I thought this threesome thing was just for tonight?"

"It is... but let me talk to Betsy while you're gone. Maybe she and I can come up with an agreement."

"Okay... whatever you say. I don't want either of you to think I'm not grateful or anything. But I love fucking you both so much, and I haven't fucked either of you in the ass yet."

Betsy threw a pillow at him as he stood by the door, pleading his case. "GO! BRING WINE!" she commanded like a queen.

"AND SOMETHING TO SNACK ON!" Diane added as he shut the door.

"I thought you'd snack on me," Betsy winked once they were alone.

"Maybe in a bit," she said as she scrambled to her feet. Racing to her purse, she reached inside, pulling out whatever she was looking for. "C'mon... let's go outside."

"Where to?"

"Just outside. We can sit on the stairs."

"Why?"

"To talk. And because I don't want to fill the room with smoke." Diane reached for her dress, but Betsy walked right past her, the key to the room in her hand. "You're not getting dressed?"

Betsy knew of Diane's cigarette habit. She'd seen her do it at their bridge parties before. But she always figured it was a social thing. Yet there was something about how she did it that was sexy as hell; the way she held it in her fingers, her wrist cocked to make her look sophisticated. And when she brought it to her lips, pursing them perfectly... well, she'd just seen that similar look on her face as she sucked Sam's cock.

But Betsy never recalled seeing her smoke anywhere else they'd meet up, which made her think it had something to do with being around other people in a social way. Perhaps it was to calm her nerves. More likely, it was part of her ritual to attract men. But that conclusion seemed out the window with her wanting to dash outside now, especially since she'd just suggested a different way to put her mouth to better use, only to be turned down. Besides, she hadn't been smoking in the bar when Sam picked her up.

Slightly miffed by having her offer rebuffed, she tried to hold in her agitation. She didn't want to ruin the mood, but she was certainly going to be direct about how she felt. And that mainly had to do with power. She wasn't about to relinquish her control over the evening. With Diane suggesting to Sam that they might be reaching some kind of compromise on the rest of the weekend, she could feel it slipping away.

The only reason she didn't flip out was a flashing thought of Carrie, her longtime best friend from college. Diane was built differently, but her personality seemed eerily similar to her former sorority roommate. Betsy knew there was a connection between them before, feeling like they were closer than the years they'd known each other would imply. Now that they'd actually had sex, she knew exactly where that feeling of closeness came from.

The way Diane moved, and reacted; the way she could anticipate her thoughts, not only in how they interacted with each other, but how they played with Sam... she was just like Carrie. And that favorable comparison had Betsy giving her the benefit of the doubt. There had been too many times where she had to just trust Carrie about something wild and crazy she wanted to try, or where she'd been asked to be a part of some scheme with knowing little or no details. And not one time did things turn out badly. In fact, they almost always ended up being incredible.

Logic would have dictated she hit the brakes and rein Diane in to maintain the status quo. But her gut was telling her to ride things out and see what she had to say, if for no other reason than that's what she would do if it were Carrie. She agreed to go outside with her, but on her terms... making it clear she wasn't happy about being turned down.

"It's two-thirty in the morning Diane. I'm not getting dressed just to go outside for two minutes so you can smoke one of your goddamn cigarettes. Jeez, you've pretty much had something in your mouth for the last two hours... you'd think your oral fixation would have been satisfied by now. Are you that hooked on nicotine that you'd rather suck on a filter than suck on my pussy? What kind of slut are you, anyway?"

"Don't be that way, Betsy. Trust me... you're going to love this!"

"Great. Then love it without the dress," she said as she opened the door and stepped outside.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. This is who we are... there's absolutely no reason for us to get dressed right now just because we're going outside." With that, Betsy stepped confidently out into night, as if she belonged that way.

"Okay," she replied nervously.

She did take the time to put on her heels, fascinated with the way it made her feel to be strutting around with just them on like Betsy was. The cool evening breeze nearly took her breath away, her already hardened nipples stiffening more. She hustled along, catching up with Betsy on the top flight of stairs.

"This is good. We're out of sight here," she said, stopping on the landing halfway down to the second level. She put her bare back against the concrete wall of the open stairwell, the sole of her left shoe also pressing against it as she bent her leg at the knee.

"What are we, in high school? Sneaking around to have a smoke on the back stairs," Betsy said, her voice filled with mock contempt.

Diane put the cigarette to her mouth, flicking the lighter in her hand. The flame illuminated the immediate area, but it was quickly out, and she was busy drawing in with her lungs. Betsy looked closer at the cigarette, the end burning a different color than she'd ever seen before. Then she caught a whiff of the smoke, and she found herself in mom mode.

"Diane... is that what I think it is?"

Diane kept sucking in, holding her breath and the smoke in her lungs. Finally, she exhaled slowly, a low moan expelling along with it. "I don't know. What do you think it is?"

"Marijuana."

"Then yes, it is what you think it is. Although most people that smoke it just call it pot."

"Where the hell did you get pot?"

"My house," she shrugged, holding out the large blunt for Betsy to take.

"Why do you have marijuana at your house?"

"Because my son still lives with us during the summer... that's why. This is from his stash."

"You're kidding."

"He's in college, Betsy. And he's over twenty-one."

"It's not a beer, Diane. It's a drug, and it's illegal."

"Well it shouldn't be. Now are you going to take a hit of this or not?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"Ssshhh. Keep it down, will you!"

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Take a hit with me. You're going to love it. I promise."

"It's drugs! I don't do drugs."

"We just sent Sam to get a bottle of wine. This is the same damn thing, only better."

"Better?"

"Remember when you said something about getting a hangover with the wine you had the last time you were here. Well, there's no hangover with pot. And if you drink wine with pot... a good wine... oh my god, what a feeling. And I won't even tell you how incredible SEX is when you're high. You have to experience that for yourself!"

"I don't know Diane. It seems so wrong. I'm a mother."

"What am I, a hippopotamus? Didn't I tell you where I got this?"

"Yeah. But how did you go from finding it to trying it?"

"I know my son, and I trust him. I know he tried drinking, and he hated it, so for him to be doing this? I figured I should try it first to see what he was experiencing before I jumped down his throat. It turns out, I love it."

She kept holding her hand out, waiting for Betsy to take the joint. But Betsy hadn't moved yet. Diane took another hit, and held it out again, nodding as she held her breath.

Betsy took it, holding it, unsure if she should. She'd tried cigarettes when she was young, and she found them horrible. It was hard to believe this would be any different. Still, she was intrigued that her friend was so open-minded to the point where she didn't seem to condemn her son for his behavior.

Trying to alleviate what she thought might be running through her mind, Diane said, "It's only pot, Betsy. It's not heroin. You're not going to be lying in an alley with a needle in your arm later tonight."

"So you're saying no one in the history of mankind has ever used pot as a stepping stone to something harder," she replied sarcastically.

"Sure they have. Just like there are people that can't stop at a six-pack... so they have to drink a whole case. It's because they're alcoholics. It's not the drug, sweetie. It's the person. If you're telling me you have no control over yourself then by all means, give it back. But I think we both know better than that. You're not the addiction type, unless you count cock," she laughed.

By the time Sam returned with the wine, the women were back in the room, making out together on the bed. They stopped when they noticed him, giggling like schoolgirls.

"God, I feel good," Betsy sighed, the buzz she was now feeling just really starting to take full effect.

"Mmm... and you're going to feel even better," Diane moaned as she kissed her neck. "We're just getting started."