Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. He's been a model student. So have you. We need more members like you, not less."

She knew his response was genuine. It had nothing to do with what they'd done sexually to that point, or the promise of what might come later during their round. That had her asking, "And how was he on the course today?"

"His etiquette was perfect."

"I can attest to that," Chris added. "At least as far as the first tee was concerned."

"Then why would Margaret try to ruin his experience. I'm sorry, but I can't help but think it was personal. It's a known fact that she's a snitch for Courtney. The club championship is coming up. Hard for me not to have my guard up."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I don't know, but you can believe this. I told her I was going to have our lawyer look over the club membership book. I'll be damned if I'm going to stand still and let her try to lobby for rules that make me feel persecuted for being who I am. If that's the case, we'll drop out and become members of Whispering Pines. Gene worked there for a couple of years. Darren has a single membership, but he rarely plays there. But you both have to know they just put in a pool. With the way this area is going to grow in the next few years because the interstate is coming, you should look to become more welcoming like they are... not less. Bill Courtney will kill this club if he's not removed. I promise you that."

Joel looked at Chris, shaking his head. "I've been telling you. You've got the numbers I've shown you. And with the two new members on the board this year, you probably have those numbers now too. I can't believe you doubted... "

"You're right. I should have looked into any provisions for removal. Betsy, what lawyer were you referring to?"

"Why? I'm not sure I'm going to play that hand. If I see any more shady shit happen in the tournament, I'm probably going to just ask Darren to change clubs. We can afford it now."

"What if I wanted you to play that hand?" he asked.

"Yes," Joel seconded. "What if we wanted you to?"

Betsy got their inference. Nodding, she flashed a wicked smile. "Careful boys. I can be dangerous to play with. I might be in a bridge club, but I'm more of an expert at poker."

She walked seductively to the tee, bending with one leg held straight out as she teed up her Titleist. She insisted on playing the same brand as her husband and oldest son, hoping to reap the benefits of the better ball over time. She wasted no time, taking a practice swing before addressing her ball. Taking the club back slowly, she fired her body into the shot, turning her hips as she drove her hands through the swing. The ball rocketed off the club face, starting low before climbing. It went dead straight, splitting the middle of the fairway some two hundred yards away.

Walking to the back tee, she twirled the shaft between her fingers like she was using a baton. "Granted, I only play the strip variety of poker, but I'm damn good at it," she winked, letting them hang on that imagery for a moment. Then she looked directly at Chris, trying to read if he was serious. Finally she asked, "Are you sure you want me to play that hand? If I do, I'll expect you to throw your money into the kitty with me."

Chris knew what she meant. Joel looked at him, nodding. "This might be our chance, Chris. Our only chance. Otherwise we're looking at least two more years of this shit until his term is up. Betsy's right, we've got to look out for the future of the club. I'm trying to grow the game here. I've got a lot of ideas, but I can only do so much. If he's going to keep running this place for self-serving purposes for him and his cronies, there's going to come a point I'm going to have to look out for my future too."

"I'm in, Betsy," Chris nodded.

"So we have an agreement?" she asked, wanting to confirm.

"Yes. Help me help you, and together we'll help the club."

"Her name is Benson. Genevieve Benson. She goes by Veevie. And she's a ball buster. Speaking of which, Mr. Sampson, it's your turn. Time to bust your ball."

Joel hit similar drive to the one he'd hit to start his round with Neil, the ball ending up in the short rough. Betsy was already in the cart when he sat down next to her.

"I'll call Veevie on Monday. If she has time, I'll make a trip and drop off the membership manual. I'll get in touch with you through Joel. I think that's the safest way to move on this."

"Agreed!"

"Thanks for everything, Chris," Joel called out.

"It was my pleasure, Joel. You two have fun!"

"We will," Betsy said with a wave.

"Thank you," Joel said when they were halfway to Betsy's ball, well out of earshot of anyone else.

"For what?"

"For not making that hard on me. I was worried, but thankfully the subject changed. And to one I've been talking to Chris about for months."

"Make no mistake. I'm about to make something hard on you," she said as her hand found his thigh, the sexual tension between them coming back to the forefront quickly.

"That's what I was talking about. I know you bit your tongue a few times while Chris was talking."

"Well, I am wondering why we're having a twosome when I could be in a threesome or foursome," she teased. "It's been a while."

"That's funny."

"Also true."

"What's true?"

"It's been a while a while since I've been with three men. At least at once. Believe it or not, I actually fucked three men yesterday."

"Are... are you being serious?"

"Well, one was my husband. But he still counts, obviously. He does have a cock. A pretty impressive one, if a wife can brag."

"You are serious, aren't you!" he snapped, stunned by what she was saying.

"Aw, poor baby... you didn't think you were the only one I'm playing with, did you?"

"It's not that."

"Don't worry. You're the one I've been creaming myself over for three weeks. You have no idea how much I've been dreaming about today."

"Me too. But what I meant was... you've really been with three guys at once?"

"Does that surprise you?"

"A little."

"Does it bother you?"

"No. It's kind of a turn on, actually."

"Think about this," she said as she got out of the cart to get her club. "If I'm enough woman to satisfy three men at once, imagine how it'll be with someone that has my undivided attention!"

"Holy shit," he groaned under his breath.

When they arrived at the first green, perched atop a big hill above the fairway, she once again hopped out of the cart. Standing behind it, she asked Joel, "Did you remember to bring my panties?"

"Yes. They're in my bag."

"Good. I'll put them on later. But I won't be needing these for a while," she said as she reached under her skirt. Lowering her bikini bottom, she bent at the waist, flashing her pussy for a brief second. She gracefully stepped out of them and used her putter to pick them up. Safely tucked in her golf bag, she headed to the green. He was half expecting her to play with him right there, but they were in view.

That wouldn't be the case for long. The first two holes ran away from the clubhouse, while the next two would return. The fourth green was actually behind the clubhouse. But as they stood on the second tee, Betsy noted that once they left that area they would be completely out of sight for the next couple of holes, blocked by the thick trees that lined the fairways along holes two and three, and the first part of the fourth.

"What does that mean?" he asked, suddenly nervous.

"You're about to find out," she winked.

Once they were in the cart, she startled him by reaching for his zipper. "Betsy! What are you doing!?"

"You do know how this works, right? You have to come outside to play," she laughed. He continued to drive, as she extracted his cock. "Mmm... thick and veiny, just as I like them. I didn't get a good enough look at it when you jacked off for me Monday. Too busy keeping a lookout, I guess," she quipped about his good-sized member.

She slowly stroked him as they made their way to her ball, and when he stopped, she popped up excitedly out of her seat.

"Leave that out. I want to play golf and play with you."

"So, we're not... now?" he said with almost a pout.

"I promise we're going to have some fun now, but our real fun comes later, once we're somewhere past the clubhouse on the other side. I'm thinking number seven, since it's the farthest away."

"There's no one near us now," he whined.

"I know, but it'll look too strange to Chris if we don't keep going. He knew exactly where the group in front of us should be and when they should pass by him on the other side of his shack down the fourth fairway. But, he won't have a clue when we finish because we'll be coming from the direction on the far side of the clubhouse. And by then, he'll be too busy with afternoon golfers to notice."

"My God... you have this planned out in that much detail?"

"No. I'm actually making this up as I go. I didn't know who would be golfing around us until Chris said something. But based on that, we only have to worry about the possibility of someone showing up without a tee time, which he said is rare. By the time we get to five, we'll know if anyone is behind us yet, because we'll see the first hole. You should start praying now that there isn't."

"Damn, Betsy. All this talk is driving me crazy. I want you now."

"Aw, that's sweet. Tell you what, I'll make you a deal. If you promise to listen and not take advantage, I'm willing to take a few risks and go a little further than I planned a minute ago. But that means you need to as well."

"Like what?"

"For starters, you're playing the next two holes with your cock out."

"And in return?"

She reached behind and untied her top, taking it off. Tossing it to him, he sighed at the vision that was her magnificent breasts. "That stays off until I put your cock away. Deal?"

"Deal!"

On the way to the green, she leaned over in the cart and took his shaft into her mouth. She didn't take him all the way down, saving some of her talents for later. But she also wanted him to know she was more than serious about what lie ahead. She made him eat her out for a moment on the next tee, standing as he got down in front of her. She kidding about being careful not to get grass stains on his pants, and he ended up squatting instead. She knew if she would have let him she would have been cumming in just a few minutes. She was that horny, but Joel was also that good. Yet she needed to be disciplined, her entire strategy depending on getting past the starter shack at about the time they'd be expected.

After they hit their tee shots, as erratic as Joel had become, unable to figure out how to swing with his hard dick swinging with him, she decided to give him two more treats.

She unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to her feet, lifting it with one of them. She tossed it into the basket in the cart and waited for him to get in. She climbed in the other side, squatting on her knees facing him. He simply stared at the beauty of her naked feminine form, unable to tear his eyes away.

"Do you mind if I play through?" she grinned.

"Huh?"

"We're both taking pars on this hole. Be careful, and whatever you do don't wreck."

"What are you... oh my God!" he exclaimed as she grabbed his neck for support and swung her right knee over his body.

Taking his shaft in her soft hand, she rubbed the head through her velvet passage, teasing him. She locked eyes, and said, "I'm going to stuff this big thing all the way inside me. I'm not going to move once I do. You're going to drive, and we're going to let the cart do the fucking for us. You might want to get off the cart path though. The bumpier, the better. The only thing you have to do is pick up our balls on the way to the green."

"I really wanna fuck you, though, Betsy."

"Seventh hole. No actual fucking before that. If you can behave, you can be inside me for this hole. Good enough?" she smirked as she sank a bit, his head popping past her opening.

"God yes. Please, baby," he said as he held her naked back.

She moaned as she let her body weight lower her crotch, his shaft gliding into her wetness until she hit bottom. Allowing him a second to get used to the position, wanting him to see and maneuver to drive, she squeezed his prick with her walls.

"Damn," he groaned.

"Get going. The longer you take now, the longer before you can actually fuck me."

Five minutes later they were stopped at the edge of the fourth fairway, and he sighed as he watched her put what little she intended to wear back on. At least that was better than the groan he'd made when she tucked his cock back into his pants.

"How do I look?" she asked, wanting to make sure she had herself together properly in case anyone saw them when they got near the clubhouse.

"Gorgeous as ever. How do I look?"

"Horny. Let's get going. After what we just did, I'm pretty sure I need fucked as bad as you do."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They actually played the next three holes, with Betsy trying not to tease him. It was difficult with her not wearing anything under her skirt. She kept flashing him glimpses of her shapely ass and perfect pussy. But she didn't say or do anything that could be considered overtly sexual. In doing so, she played fantastic, making two bogeys and a par, one-putting every hole.

When she made the third one, Joel commented. "Jeez, is there something in your family that makes you all incredible putters?"

"I'm sorry?"

"These greens are fast. Frankly, they're some of the fastest in the state. If I'm being honest, Gene's probably the worst putter in your house," he laughed.

"What?"

"Darren's short game has always been his strong suit, and putting is his greatest asset. From what I've seen today, Neil is going to give them both a run for their money on the greens. That kid's touch is astonishing for his age. And unless this is a fluke, which I don't think it is, you're already the best female member at the club from a pure putting standpoint."

"Okay, you're just bullshitting me now. We're not better than Gene."

"Well Darren is, hands down. Gene would admit that. But I'd say you are, and Neil's going to be. The thing that makes Gene great is he rarely gets himself in a bad spot. He has a knack for making sure he's in the right position on the green. He gives himself makeable putts. But if you or Neil were in the same spot, I'm telling you, you're both making a higher percentage."

"I just don't see how that can be."

"Because you're both spending more time practicing it than he does. Gene likes to work on shaping his shots. He's spent far more time on the range than around the practice green."

They'd made their way to the seventh tee, and oddly at that point they'd become so engrossed in their conversation they'd almost forgotten why they were there. At least Joel had. After he teed off, Betsy teed her ball up. But she did so making sure she gave him a long opportunity to look at her dripping cunt.

A couple of shots later, they were in the middle of the fairway. It was an uphill dogleg left with the green tucked into a corner of the course, surrounded by trees to the left and behind. Off to the right was the eighth tee, with trees just beyond it. It was as secluded as they'd get on that north side of the clubhouse.

"Get undressed," she said as she casually untied her top again.

"What?"

"I want you naked. Now." She was working on taking off her skirt again when she stopped. "What are you waiting for?"

"You really want me to take my clothes off?"

"Well no. Not if you've changed your mind. But if you want to fuck me, I'm not going to be the only one naked. Shoes too," she instructed.

When they were both totally nude, they played their final shots into the big green and finished out the hole like they had the previous three holes. She even one-putted again.

She had him bring the cart around the green, making him park below the huge steep-faced hidden bunker that defended the back side. Grabbing the beach towel off her seat, she walked into it.

"What are we doing?" he asked as she spread out the towel.

"This might be the closest I'm ever going to get to having sex on a sandy, white beach. I'm going to take advantage of it," she said as she dropped to her knees. Motioning him with her index finger, she narrowed her eyes, a sexy sneer appearing. "Get over here so I can suck that cock."

He slowly stepped into the trap, acting like in would be as hot as lava, but was surprised it was actually a bit cool; the effects of the sprinkler system and the type of sand used for golf. It drained well, but wasn't as coarse as what you'd find on an actual beach.

Betsy reached out, grabbing him by his throbbing erection, pulling him to her greedily. Licking her lips first, she licked the head second, swirling her tongue around the mushroom cap. She sucked just that sensitive part first, popping it in and out of her mouth several times.

"You sure you wouldn't rather fuck?" he moaned, loving the feeling, but dreaming of finding himself back inside her warm, tight pussy.

"Okay," she nodded. Then she lunged forward, impaling her throat on it, her lips suddenly smashing against his crotch.

"FUCK!" he yelped, the unexpected move nearly making him fall backward.

She giggled around his cock as she held herself still, letting the moment draw out a bit. Then she pulled back and did it again. And again. Soon she was fucking him, but with her mouth and throat. Grabbing his tight ass, she pulled him into her as she rammed her head forward, smacking it into his stomach.

The debate went back and forth in her head. She knew they definitely had ninety minutes, and it might end up being closer to two hours. Part of her wanted to suck him to completion, but she was also desperate to fuck him. Desperation won out.

Scooting back, she lay down under the bright sun and spread for him. He got his first unfiltered view of her pussy, and he dropped to his knees, unable to resist diving between her thighs. It caught her off guard just like she'd done to him with her deep throating, her breath catching in the back of her throat.

She curled her left leg around his body, resting her calf on the back of his neck. Her other leg was bent out, flat against the towel as she opened her hips up for him.

The climax arrived suddenly, her body shuddering as she arched her back and let loose a deep, guttural growl. Her hands flew to his head, holding him there, forcing her pelvis into his chin. A more powerful orgasm thundered through her lower half, and the noise she made was like something out of a strangler movie, as she held most of her reaction inside her heaving chest.

All of the teasing she'd put him through the previous three weeks came back against her as he took his revenge. That is if revenge could be considered rising up and burying his cock as hard and deep into her cunt as he could in a single thrust. Her eyes flew open; her breath once again catching as his began pounding her relentlessly. The sound of their bodies slapping together resonated throughout the natural amphitheatre of trees that surrounded them.

She knew what he was doing, and it was working. She'd climaxed so close together that it wasn't going to take much to get her off a third time, especially since she was getting fucked like the very slut she professed to be.

He hammered her for less than five minutes before she launched into another soaring explosion.

"Uuuuuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhh!" she howled, her tongue firmly planted against the roof of her mouth.

Joel gripped her ankles and lifted her legs, holding them straight as he pushed her back and neck into the soft sand. His thighs drove faster, finding another gear.

"You're so fucking beautiful!"