Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me goddammit!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I wish we could do this all day," he sighed as he stared up into the bright blue sky.

"You're going to get sunburnt as it is," she laughed, taking a moment to pull off his cock.

"I put on sunscreen thinking something like this might happen. Hoping, actually."

He'd come. They both had, Betsy for at least the fifth time. Joel had slammed forward, emptying his big balls into her. She wasted no time making them change positions, putting him on his back so she could suck his cock, hoping to keep him hard.

She could feel him pulsing, his thickness never really changing as she moved her mouth quickly. Every once in a while she'd take him deep again, loving his reaction. When she was convinced he would stay stiff, she climbed aboard and began to leisurely ride him.

His hands held her ribs, brushing up underneath her swaying breasts. She threw her long auburn hair back, tousling it with her hands as she rolled her stomach. He felt like he was staring up into heaven, her bronze skin shining in the sun.

"I meant what I said, Betsy. You are so fucking beautiful. I can't believe you're letting me do this."

"I feel beautiful like this," she winked. "But I want to be clear. I'm not letting you do this. My husband is letting me let you do this. I can count on you thanking him properly sometime in the future, right?"

"Absolutely. What did you have in mind?"

"That's up to you. I don't want you to think I'm only doing this to get something out of it for my husband, although I have been known to fuck for that very reason from time to time. Just last night, as a matter of fact," she giggled.

"What?"

"I'll tell you about that some other time. My point is, I'm just hoping you'll thank Darren at some point. The truth of the matter is I know I'm incredibly fortunate to have a man that let's me behave this way."

"Trust me, babe. I'll figure out something. I promise."

"Thanks, lover," she said, leaning down to offer him a steamy kiss. She stayed bent over, her forearms resting on his shoulders so she could look in his eyes. "You know, I've struggled to find a way to reawaken the young girl I was in college... the girl he fell in love with. It's not easy to have the desires I have and to balance them against having a family. I wasn't able to for the longest time. But now that the boys are more mature, and because I have this amazing partner to share my life with... well, he shares me with a select part of the world. The last few years have been incredible. But I never dreamed I'd be doing this with you either. Thank you for taking this risk with me Joel."

She kissed him again, their passion beginning to rise. To that point what they'd been doing with her on top had been more along the lines of making love. He knew that was about to change, her hips rolling in a way that made the strokes long and powerful. She could feel the cum he'd unloaded inside her earlier begin to churn, becoming almost like a foam around her labia and the base of his cock. Putting her hands on his chest, she pushed herself upright, her breasts bouncing wilder than before.

"Pull my nipple! God, pull my nipples!" she demanded in a hushed voice.

He tried, but her skin was so slick from perspiration all he could do effectively was pinch them, and it took him several tries to get a grip to the point it worked. But he finally did, her body convulsing on top of him. She slammed home, holding her cunt on his pulsing shaft, feeling it move.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH!" she snapped, letting out a louder reaction than she wanted to. Yet it had gotten to the point she almost didn't care anymore.

She lifted off him, once again moving quickly. Getting on all fours, she lowered her head and chest, offering her body to him like she was in heat. That was all the invitation Joel needed. He grabbed ahold of her shapely hips and fired forward, not having to concern himself with aligning. Her cunt was gaping open, begging on it's own to be filled again.

They rutted like animals for a while, his strokes steady and constant in their power and pace. She was rocking back into him, enjoying how his big balls were slapping into her clit. She came again. It wasn't as earth moving as before, but it was perfect in her mind, as it allowed her one last surprise.

With the angle of the wall of sand rising toward the edge of the green, she rested on her chest. Reaching behind, she spread her cheeks with her hands, pawing at her own flesh.

"Fuck my ass, lover."

"Did you say... really?"

"Put that big thing in my ass and fuck me until you cum. I want you dripping from both holes."

"Ohmygod. Oh my God," he said excitedly, pulling out and pressing his fat head against her forbidden entrance.

Pressing forward gently, she smiled over her shoulder. "I love it in the ass, lover. You don't have to be gentle. I don't want you to be gentle. I like anal to be rough, especially in this position."

Shoving with more force, the tightness of her hole had him chanting the same expression. "Oh my God! Oh my... GOD! OH... MY... GOD!"

He began reaming her, still in disbelief that he was actually fucking her ass. He'd never been lucky enough to fuck any woman's ass before. It was so wicked he fought his body. She was tight, and sexy, and they were naked out it the open. It took all the willpower he could gather to keep from cumming. He didn't want to waste the chance, knowing it likely wouldn't come his way again.

He hadn't recognized her charge to be rougher with her as permission, or even a challenge. She didn't have the heart to be upset, knowing from his reaction and the way he was fucking her that it was his first time. She loved the idea of taking his anal virginity. Instead she allowed him to fuck her however he needed to in order to prolong his pleasure. While she was enjoying what they were doing, with him being less physical than she usually fancied, the experience became entirely about him.

In many ways that mindset encapsulated the notion of who she wanted to be. Yes, she derived immense pleasure in having sex, especially with the increased emphasis she'd been placing on expanding the erotic horizons for both her and her husband. Yet at the very core of the definition she envisioned for a slut came the idea that she was there for the needs of others. It turned her on that she would at times willingly give her body purely for the sexual gratification of those she served. And that was how she viewed it. In that moment with Joel, she was a submissive, there only to serve his sexual needs.

It happened most often with her husband, finding that place in the deep recesses of her mind where she literally gave herself to him. They dabbled from time to time in bondage and discipline, with him pushing her to go places mentally she couldn't take herself. But in most instances when it happened with Darren, Betsy's subservient mindset was brought about simply by the power of the man himself. While he always treated her as an equal in their marriage, a rarity for a couple their age, particularly living in the south, she recognized the presence he had.

Darren had an aura that surrounded him. For a man of smaller stature as far as height, he was an awesome physical specimen. His forearms and thighs were practically legendary. He was fast, strong, and incredibly agile. But it was the presence he projected that was hard to explain. Put in the simplest of terms, he stood much taller that his measured 5'8" in the eyes of almost everyone that met him.

So it was that just by being around him, there would be times she could end up in a certain mood where her own physical needs took a backseat to his. She actually could feel herself become more submissive, and all she could imagine was him using her in any way he wanted.

She was offering herself that way to Joel. It was different, in that he wasn't doing what Darren would in that circumstance; namely fucking her roughly. In her mind the two went hand in hand. Anal sex equated to getting manhandled. That she wasn't seemed odd, but she understood the reason.

Joel picked up his speed, his grip on her slick hips making it nearly impossible to pull her effectively into him. She sensed his frustration and began rocking back. The repeated collision against his balls eventually became too much.

"UUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHAAAA!" he growled, holding his spurting cock deep inside her.

"God I love that feeling," she moaned as the hot sperm coated her anal cavity. To her, there was nothing like a hard cock expanding and pulsing in one of her orifices when it came. Whether it was her pussy, her mouth or her ass, while each of them brought different sensations, it spoke to that naughty woman she loved being.

"Me too. Thank you, Betsy. I cannot believe you let me do that!" he said as he struggled to his feet, knowing they needed to get going.

She slowly pushed herself up, spinning around on her knees. Taking his balls on her hands, she pulled him closer. His cock bobbed in front of her face, and she licked at the head, which stunned him considering where it had just been. "Yet another reason you should thank my husband."

"Daaaaammmnnn!" he groaned as she took his length down her throat once more.

She was being greedy, wanting to get as much as his cum as possible. She squeezed those balls and milked his shaft, finally letting go of both, standing directly in front of him.

"We should probably get going, lover. We need to clean up a bit. I'd hate to have this perfect day ruined by us getting caught now."

"How are we going to clean up? We got sweat and sand all over us."

"Sweat, yes. But there's not that much sand. That's why we laid on the towel, silly."

"But there's sand on the back side of the towel."

"It'll shake off. Besides, that's why I brought another one."

"Oh... yeah. You planned this all along."

"Not all of it. I was hoping. But again, I never dreamed we would have had this much time. Now go on. You get cleaned up first. I'm not wearing as much as you are."

Joel sat on the seat of the cart, cleaning and drying off his feet and lower legs. Betsy took the towel they'd fucked on and walked out of the way, shaking it just as she suggested. Once she had it as clean as she felt she could get it, she folded it and placed it back in the cart.

He watched in amazement as she walked back into the sand trap and expertly began to rake where they'd been, hiding the evidence of their naughty afternoon tryst. He laughed as she tossed the rake onto the grass next to the trap when she got out.

"Is there anything you can't make look sexy?" he wondered.

"Pfft!" she scoffed playfully with a dismissive wave. "It's easy to be sexy when you're naked and dripping cum."

"Seriously, Betsy. You are one incredible woman."

"You're a pretty impressive man, Joel. I've loved this today."

Joel finished cleaning himself up. As he got dressed, Betsy took her turn with the towel. She asked him for the panties she'd given him earlier in the week from his golf bag, making him put them on her, telling him she didn't want to lose any of his cum while they played the final two holes.

Once she was dressed they went to the next tee, finding a huge five gallon cooler of water. The each drank several cups, replenishing the fluids they'd sweated out during their fun under the sun.

"Ready to finish our round?" Joel asked.

"In a sec. I need to do one thing first."

She stood on her toes and reached for his neck, pulling him in for a very long, seductive kiss. It was the kind that usually led to sex, not what one would expect at the end. It lingered, and stalled, and then picked up again. It was almost as if she was attempting to stoke his fire once again.

When they finally parted, they stood and looked at each other for a moment. He was unblinking. She was smiling.

"That was some kiss," he finally found the resolve to say.

"Worthy of the day you've given my family. Thank you for what you did for Neil today, Joel. I'm going to always remember what we did, but I'm forever grateful for what you did for him."

He grinned. "I'm going to remember today the same way, Betsy. You are incredible. Every man's dream, to be honest. But I also had an absolute blast with him. I told him when we finished he was more than ready for the tournament with Gene."

"Good. Let's finish our round now. I want to make sure I'm ready too."

"Okay," he nodded.

"Oh, and Joel?"

"Yes."

"The next time you fuck my ass, I need you to be rough with me like I asked. Okay?"

"The next time? There's going to be a next time?"

"Well, we probably aren't going to do it out here again. I'm not sure the stars are ever going to align like that a second time. But the summer just started, and we've got a lot more lessons. I'm hoping you had a good time."

"You know I did!"

"Well, I'm always looking for good playing partners. I was thinking you might want to be one."

"Ha! Trying to set up that foursome you were teasing me about?"

"Actually, that very thought crossed my mind. I've just got to see if my husband will let me go that far," she winked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Neil was looking out the open window. The radio was on, but he wasn't paying much attention to it. He was busy recounting his round of golf with Joel in his head. It was something Betsy had seen Gene do before, able to recall vivid details of a round even years later. The key was to imprint them to memory early on.

Betsy was thinking of hers as well. She even sprinkled in some of the golf highlights into the movie playing inside her head.

Neil had told her about his round several times, almost as if he were practicing for his phone call to Gene later that night. But he surprised her by finally asking a question about her experience on the course.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Was it different for you playing with Joel instead of dad?"

She nearly choked from the way he'd phrased it, and she had to fight from smirking. "Yes. It was very different. They're not the same men," she answered honestly. Even though she may have initially interpreted the question differently than it was meant, the answer proved the same.

"Me too. But it was still fun."

"Same for me, sweetie."

"What was your favorite hole today?"

"I parred six," she winked at him.

"Wasn't seven your best last time?"

"Yeah. I got stuck in a sand trap on it today," she mused.

"Aw. That's too bad."

"It's okay. I learned how to rake a trap," she shrugged.

"I've been looking forward to playing with him so much, I don't know what

to look forward to now."

"You're going to Brendan's in the morning. You're spending the night."

"Really?" he said excitedly.

"Yes. And you're going to have a better time than me. I've got to play bridge."

"You don't like bridge anymore."

"Let's just say it's kind of boring compared to golf," she sighed. "Hopefully Mrs. Edmondson and I can find a way to liven it up."