Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 15

Story Info
After yoga with Elaine, Betsy hits the links with Joel.
20.9k words
4.65
2.4k
2

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers

© 2022, All rights reserved -- mimaster

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Elaine's brilliant smile was nearly as bright as the morning sun rising to the east. Betsy flashed one back, offering a little wave of her fingers as she carried her beach towel with her.

"Good morning, beautiful," Elaine offered when her neighbor got closer, not wanting to call out so early in the morning.

"Same to you. You look delicious this morning."

"My, that is quite the compliment after what you did to me yesterday."

Pointing at her, Betsy playfully admonished, "About that, you lied to me. You said you'd been with a woman before."

Elaine blushed bashfully. "I don't know why I did that. I guess I wanted something to happen so much that I went too far. I shouldn't have lied to you, though. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. But please, going forward, I need you to always be honest with me. One of my biggest requirements for friendship is being honest. I can't tolerate being lied to."

"It wasn't intentional. I wanted you to feel comfortable with me."

"If I wasn't comfortable with you, I wouldn't have gotten naked with you in the first place. Speaking of which, why the bikini?"

"I didn't want to presume. Plus, I know Neil's home, and I assume he'll be getting up early. He's got to be excited. Isn't today the day he gets to play with the golf pro?"

Betsy realized Elaine had made an excellent point. If ever there was a morning besides Christmas that her son would be up extra early on his own, this would be it. Coming outside to find his mother and neighbor practicing nude yoga might be difficult to explain.

"Yes. We have to leave about twenty after eight."

"Well, we should get started then."

They began their routine, focusing on stretching and meditation. Betsy concentrated on her breathing. It was peaceful and relaxing. It helped her find a quiet place within herself, filled with power and self-confidence. They were traits she already had, but the discipline she was being taught helped her to tap into them more easily. The side benefit to it all was how it was loosening up her body. It had been less than a week, yet she could truly feel the difference already.

She was holding a pose, her eyes closed as she took slow, deep, controlled breaths. Each was measured, the goal to keep them consistent. Her heartbeat slowed down considerably, which brought with it a tranquility she'd never experienced. It came as a surprise that Elaine disrupted their silence.

"We saw you last night," she said softly.

"You did?" Betsy replied, knowing immediately what she meant.

"Yes. Timothy was... well, he was fucking me from behind. He heard you giggling. He made us stop and watch you."

"Still having trouble saying the word, aren't you," she smiled.

"I'm forcing myself to say what I mean in this world you're showing me. It's still difficult to verbalize in such a blunt fashion."

"You're doing fine. Did that upset you last night, having to stop?"

"A little at first. But watching you was magical. It also gave me a much different perspective of that particular position."

"That wasn't easy. I'm sure it was easier for you than me. I'm still not that flexible yet."

"You will be. How did you like it?"

"It was... interesting."

"It's awful, isn't it," she admitted.

"Oh, absolutely. And I'll do it again any time he wants me to."

"Me too," she giggled.

"Tim, or Darren?" she wondered.

"Timothy. I wouldn't presume doing that with Darren again."

"Do you actually think Tim will take you like that?"

"He just saw Darren doing it to you, so it'll cross his mind again at some point. He wasn't going to last night because he saw you. This is very exciting for us, but it's certainly not a competition."

"Did he like your new look?" she asked, referring to her freshly shaved pussy.

Her smile widened. "He did. I wasn't sure he'd be up for more sex after you got done with him. But I put on a little show when he got home, and once he saw his surprise... I'm very thankful to be married to a man that can still fuck me like the day we got married."

"See. That was easier for you to say!"

"Because that's what he did to me after you went back inside. There was no pretending that he was making love to me."

"I'm surprised he took the time to take you outside."

"I could say the same thing of you."

"That was my fault. We both kind of knew we were going to try that position eventually after he described what you did. Neither of us actually said it, but we knew. When I got home last night, he was already in bed, but he was awake, and I knew he'd want to fuck me. It's those times, after I've been really naughty, that I cherish. The beast in him comes out."

"I can actually relate to that now," Elaine grinned, having experienced the joy of being reclaimed for the first time herself... at the same time Betsy was being ravaged by Darren.

"It's magical, and it's unpredictable. Our eyes connected, and I knew what he wanted. I told him to make me do it. But I made a comment about being thankful for doing it on the bed instead of the ground, and he teased me... said not to tempt him. I told him he could take me outside if he wanted because I'm his slut. The next thing I know I'm being bent ass over head in the grass, and he's standing above me ramming that big cock of his into my pussy," she shrugged. "How did you end up outside?"

"Jealousy. Timothy's never had sex outdoors. He knows how much I love nature, and yet that's something we'd never done. Darren had me outside three times. Well, it was really one long experience, but I'm counting it as three," she laughed. "I guess that was too much for Timothy to accept, so we ended up in the backyard."

"Are you're sure it wasn't because you had sex with me out here?" Betsy teased.

"I may have mentioned it," she winked. "We talked about everything we experienced yesterday."

"And?" Betsy asked, her voice filled with trepidation.

Elaine sensed that nervousness. She was feeling the same thing inside. Yet she was worried her hopes and desires might not align with those of her young neighbor. She wanted to talk with her about them, but she wasn't exactly sure how one was to approach such a thing.

Deciding to go with the honesty that Betsy had insisted on, she sighed heavily, hoping to open a dialogue.

"What's wrong, Elaine?"

"How do I ask you for something I have no right to ask for?"

"By being honest with me."

"I don't want to seem ungrateful. You and Darren gave us such a wonderful gift yesterday. Honestly, it was perfect. That... that should be good enough."

"Talk to me. What are you looking for?"

"More. I want more. Timothy wants more."

"More what?"

"This is silly. You both have better things to do with your life than entertain the foolish fantasies of a couple of sexagenarians."

"Oh, I don't know. It would seem like the kind of fantasies we should consider entertaining would be from a couple in an age group that has 'sex' right in the name. Would it help you if I brought up what Darren and I talked about last night?"

"I suppose. Unless it's about how awful yesterday was for you."

"Goodness. Give yourself some credit Elaine. You know better than that. We talked about our hope that yesterday wouldn't turn out to be just a one-time memory, even as sweet as it was. We really enjoyed ourselves, and we'd love to see if there might be a way to have more of that kind of fun and excitement together in the future."

"Oh my," she gasped, holding in her excitement. Swallowing hard, she nodded. "We'd love that too, Betsy. But we know you have a lot going on. Mainly a bright young man living at home. We wouldn't want to ask anything of you that could impact him."

"That didn't prevent anything we did yesterday from happening. Darren and I have gotten pretty great at being creative. But there is something we discussed that might make it easier."

"I'm all ears."

"Well first, it would probably help for you to know about the rules Darren has for me."

"He told me about them."

"He told you why it was okay for me to fuck Wyatt, because I asked him to. I want to make sure you have a grasp on everything we've agreed to... mainly because things changed greatly yesterday."

"They did? How?"

"He had sex with you," she winked. "The deal is, the only time I'm allowed to play is when he's in town. If he's on a business trip, I'm not doing anything outside my marriage that week. When he's home, if I'm playing with men alone they have to be unattached, like Wyatt. If Darren and I are both playing, then we're having fun with another couple... together. Yesterday you and Tim became the exception to that rule."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Me having sex alone with single men makes sense. I'm not going to break up a marriage having an affair with someone. That's not what this is about. That's the same reason we weren't going to engage in sex with other couples unless we were together. It keeps things hot, but much safer from an emotional connection standpoint. Yesterday, though, I kind of teased Darren into being with you alone. In fact, I practically dared him."

"I wouldn't say that. He didn't seem to hesitate."

"Because he's been dreaming about fucking you for a couple of years now. I pretty much offered you up on a plate. And I used that as a way to be able to fuck Tim the same way. I obviously didn't plan it, but I definitely took advantage of the situation that presented itself when you showed up and caught us. I'm pretty good at making things up as I go when it comes to our sexual adventures."

"So you believe that what we did set some kind of precedent?"

"Not for anyone else. Just you and your husband."

"I don't understand."

"Before I ever met with Tim last night, I teased Darren that he'd broken his own rule, and because of it, I was going to fuck Tim anytime I felt like it going forward. He started to protest, and rightfully so. I countered that he'd be able to do the same with you whenever the feeling strikes him. I may have even insinuated that since you already knew about our rules, that was why you set up my date with Tim last night. I was basing that on him being honest about him telling you how things work in our marriage, but you know how I feel about honesty now. I asked him if he told you, and he said he had. So, I knew. I didn't know how much detail he gave you, but that was enough for me to play my hand with him. Now that I've been with Tim, we have set a precedent, and I don't want to give it up."

"What are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting that we... I don't know how to put it gracefully, but I want to do just what I said. I want to fuck Tim whenever I want. And I want Darren to do the same with you. I would love it if you both had that same desire for us."

"I think you know that we do, dear. That's why I'm struggling with this. It's not something we thought could ever be possible, so it's a little difficult to explain how we feel."

"I know. It's hard for me too. And Darren wouldn't have a clue. That's why it's left to me if this is something we want to pursue. It's always up to the slut if we want to make things happen. You'll find that to be true if you decide to expand your sexual horizons beyond just us. You're the one that's going to have to take the risks, like you did yesterday. Our men will follow our lead, and they'll keep us in check when we go too far. My sore ass is proof of that."

"You're still sore?" she asked, referring to the paddling Betsy had endured a couple of days before.

"Wonderfully so," she nodded. "So, back to us. That was my original thought. But, with some limits. It should be within reason. Something we can all agree on and have fun with so that no one gets hurt or it becomes overly complicated. For me personally, I love spontaneity, and having you both right next door is very enticing to me. I know Darren feels that way. He's the one that started all of this from the way he drools over you whenever he sees your sexy ass in your bikinis when you're on your hands and knees gardening."

She laughed. "I cannot tell you how many times I've replanted something over and over again just to stay out there a little longer knowing he was looking at me. I've never felt that kind of gaze before. It's quite intoxicating."

"Men. It's the animal in them. I love that feeling too."

"So how do we capture that feeling? Where do we go from here, Betsy?"

Her voice was almost desperate. Betsy touched her arm, the love showing in her eyes. "Don't worry, Elaine. I have some ideas."

"Please, share them with me."

"Well, again, Darren has to be home. Where's the fun for you if he's not even here."

"Hard to disagree with that point."

"I was thinking that on the weeks that he is home, we'd each be allowed one get together during that week where we can fuck. Anytime during that week. No specific day or time. It's about mood and opportunity aligning. And let's not kid ourselves. Yesterday was an aberration. We won't have the opportunity very often for those kinds of marathon sessions."

"Oh, I agree with that. This sounds perfect."

"I'm not done, sweetie," she winked. "Here's the part I'm excited about. The men have to initiate fucking."

"I don't understand. You just said it's always up to the sluts."

"True, but that's to set up the overall scenario. You and I are doing that now. You mentioned that feeling you get when Darren is leering at you. Imagine him finally having enough of the sexual tension building up inside of him from watching you. So he finally acts on it. He comes over, pulls you aggressively into your house, and fucks you on the floor just inside the door because he can't go another second without filling you with his cock."

"My, Betsy. You do have a colorful way with words."

"Perhaps. But I painted a picture that has you thinking about it. Am I right?"

She nodded, "Most definitely."

"I've already pursued Tim once. I've let him know what's available to him. Now it's up to him to come get it when he wants more. You used the word a second ago in a different way, but I want to be captured. I want him to knock on my door, or see me in the yard, or whatever... and whisper in my ear when and where to meet him. I get wet just thinking about him desiring me like that."

"Oh, he does. Trust me on that."

"Desiring and acting on it are two different things. I'm hopeful he'll act."

"It might take some loving support on our part."

"Initially. But the other part of my idea might show them we're serious."

"What's that?"

"Well, I think you learned a great deal about Darren and his... sexual gifts yesterday. And Tim was excited enough that he came four times last night. I could be wrong, but I don't think either of us have to worry about our husband's balls running out of cum. They'll have to pursue us if they want pussy. But there's nothing wrong with us going to them just to suck them off. They just have to understand that if we do, that's as far as it can go that day."

"Oooh, like a tease of what they could have had if they'd acted sooner."

"That, and to show we're just as horny for them as they are for us. Plus, blowjobs don't take that long, you don't have to undress, and you can hide in a lot of places and give one if you're daring enough."

"You are a slut, aren't you," she giggled.

"You have no idea how naughty my mind can get. Which brings me to you."

"Me. What about me?"

"I'm going to talk to Darren. Part of my rules at the moment are that I can be with the married woman of a couple anytime I want, but again, only when he's home. I want to set a different precedent for you."

"Wait. You want to have sex with me."

"Very much," she nodded seductively, biting at her lower lip. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I'm not sure I was any good at it."

"One. That wasn't the question. Two. I honestly didn't know that was your first time until Tim told me at dinner. You're damn good at it."

Elaine recoiled a bit, surprised by that revelation. "You and Tim had dinner together?"

"Well, let's not make it sound like we actually had a date. We fucked. And then we fucked again. And then again. Then I left and went to Hardee's. He just happened to show up fifteen minutes later. He saw me eating, and asked if I minded sharing a table. I said by all means, have a seat. We are neighbors, after all," she shrugged.

"Oh. Well, I guess that's okay."

"Okay? You're kind of glossing over the part where we fucked three times. Why would eating together be a problem? It's not like we drove there together. It wasn't planned. It just happened to be we ended up in the same fast food joint."

"I... I'm just surprised he didn't tell me. That's all."

"Hmm... then maybe this isn't a good idea."

"What... why would you think that?"

"Because you seem upset that we had a sandwich together. I can't handle jealousy, Elaine. This won't work if emotions become involved. It was just sex. I love sex. And yes, I love you and Tim dearly. But Darren is my soul. I want to have fun, but I won't risk our marriage. Or yours. Are you really bothered by the fact he didn't tell you we ate together?"

"I'm not upset. I'm surprised. He usually talks to me about things like that."

"Elaine, be serious. In his entire life, Tim has never come home to you after having sex with another woman. Ever. And he was coming home to a wife who'd suddenly, out of the blue, had sex with another man as well. Not to mention one that had sex with a woman for the first time ever. He said it to me himself when we ate. He commented that a lot of things had obviously changed in his marriage the last twelve hours. I'm sure what he did talk to you about was a lot more important than where and who he had dinner with. Don't you?"

"Well, when you put it like that, yes. Of course."

"So am I going to have to worry about this? I'm not going to have neighbors I can't talk to because of jealousy. And what would Neil think if you're suddenly uncomfortable around him. I have to think of all of this, Elaine. Darren and I... we've done this before. This isn't our first time. But we're not naive. Not every marriage can handle this."

"I believe we can, Betsy. I hadn't considered what he must have been feeling last night. It was a lot to take in. I know it was for me."

"That's because you led us to believe you'd done this sort of thing before. I doubt Darren and I go to the extremes we did if we had known you were just testing the waters. We would have eased you into it."

"That's on me. To use your analogy, I've always been the kind to jump into the deep end. Sink or swim mentality, I'm afraid. But more often than not, we've ended up where we wanted to go."

"You're speaking for Tim on that?"

"The endearing thing about Timothy is, whenever I've wanted to make those kinds of leaps in our life, he's not only supported me, he's held my hand and jumped with me. The only thing unusual about yesterday was that we weren't actually together. But that note I wrote for him... that was one of the most exciting things I've ever done. Giving him permission to fuck you; I do wish I could have seen his face when he read it."

"You've seen that look before, Elaine. I promise you have. Search your heart. You saw it last night. It was the same one he had when he saw you'd shaved your pussy for him. I guarantee it."

"Mmm... I'm sure you're right," she smiled sweetly.

"So, where do we go from here? Is this something you can handle, or not?"

"I don't know how to answer that. How can one honestly know until they do it?"

"It comes down to risk. Is it worth the risk?"

"I'd like to think the reward is going to be worth it. Yes."

"How about this? Well, first, before that, you need to answer my question."

mimaster
mimaster
829 Followers