All Comments on 'Betsy - Reawakened Ch. 16'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DARREN GOT HIS TOO / BILL GOT HIS C AUGHT WITH HIS PANTS DOWN LITERLALLY

While the swapping started early with Elaine & Timm in the evening and afterward Darren Boy dominated Betsy to tell the sordid story with Joel at the golf course previously,

Erstwhile Joel & Darren caught Maria & Bill receptively (even though chairman Bill knows Betsy 's a Proud Slut) but Bill is more concerned about losing marriage & Job all in the same day (Just Chairman's Bill not day) especially bff Keith found out too.

As Darren get Betsy exhibitionism streak properly with silver Sedan driver and finally going to swinging bridge game properly as Betsy is dressed to the nines in a sexy red backless dress at a Mcdonalds late night evening.

Yeah, Good night begins for Darren & Betsy and company at the meantime.

A reawakened Betsy returns

Catch Ya later

Continue on

Cheers!

lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

Betsy's a badass! I really enjoy the dynamic between her and Darren, their family, friends, and enemies. I know that I wouldn't want to get on her or Darren's bad side. The upcoming orgy as briefly described to Ann by Betsy in the Ann series should be a lot of fun to read. Five stars!

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

How can you defend the honor of someone who has none? You have to explain that to us! Or are you telling us that married whores have an honor to defend?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES