Better Birthday Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
1 week of teasing/denial continue for our unlikely hero.
810 words
4.48
12.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**continued from Part 1 - this poor chap has a full week of birthday teasing...**

I fingered the paper in my pocket as I waved goodbye to Mistress and the kids; I still needed to check it before I could go to work...

I read: "Poor naughty slut can't even obey. Well, let's teach a hard lesson. Fuck your ass 5 times w/ different toys at work today, at least 1 hour between fucking. Fuck your sissy hole hard, until you're ready to beg for release. Before the fuck imagine a kinky scenario that would push your boundaries. After each fuck you must text me a pic and the scenario. Different place every time, and only 1 bathroom. More punishments for failing. Chao, slut."

Fuck.

Risky. Kinky.

I'll be so damn horny by tonight!

On my way into the building at work I walked past Jim (good morning), then John (more good mornings), then Stacy (good morning)... And Stacy stayed in my head. Her lovely, large bosom wedged firmly in my mind, and my poor caged dick tried to get firm. Imagining Stacy walking in on me fucking my ass jumped into my mind - with her assertiveness, if she was into kink, I'd be laying across my desk, her skirt hiked up, pussy grinding against my face, tongue inside her while she fucked my ass with the butt plug... I already had my first fantasy, and God was I going to be a naughty slut...

I imagined that scenario while I fucked myself with a butt plug in my office (door closed! I can't afford to get fired!). I bit my tongue as an amazing assgasm overtook me, pushing cum out the pee hole of my cage in a big gush, followed by more drippy cum... I snapped a pic of my orgasm face, dripping cock cage, puddle of cum on my desk... Then I quickly slipped the plug all the way into my sissy hole, pulled my thong and pants up. I slurped up the cum, quickly swallowing before I licked the remaining traces. Just as I started typing, there was a knock on my office door! "Housekeeping," a female voice said as she opened the door.

Shit that was close! I reluctantly texted the whole thing (w/ pics!) to my wife.... Mistress. What would she think of the fantasy?!

Ding. "Good bitch. Oh my! I can't wait to see what other naughty things you cum up with... 😈."

With Misstress egging me on, I went so far that I found myself hiding in a big cabinet, ass stuffed with a sizeable dildo, while a co-worker looked quizzicaly around the empty office I had been "playing" in. For the record, I'd been imagining that Miles, an attractive somewhat androgynous intern in the mail room, had caught me and black mailed me into giving him a blow job... My loud moans were quite unintentional.

My last fuck was just before I had to go get the kids... In my attractive bosses office (she was away on business and our end of the building was quiet by late afternoon). I was moving my ass up and down on a big dildo set on her chair, pretending she was pegging me by having me fuck myself on her generous strap-on while she reclined in her boss chair. I wore only my red thong, strap pulled to the side to allow access to my slut hole, my clothes piled on her desk. My arousal was building to nearly orgasmic levels when "ring, ring!" went the phone. "Oh god!" I ejaculated; my seed also poured out onto the leather chair beneath me. "Ring, ring!" went the phone as I buried the dildo completely in my ass. "Ring, ring!" as I dove under her desk, clutching all my clothes.

It finally went to voicemail, and I listened intently. No one seemed to be around, and no one was walking this way. I quickly slurped up my mess, licking the chair clean - the musky smell of feminine ass was unmistakable. And it was arousing... Fuck, what kind of kinky bastard was I turning into?! I threw my clothes on and hurried back to my office, where I grabbed my stuff and headed for the car.

"I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date," I recited in my head as I hurried to pick up my kids. The car reeked of sex, like two teenagers had parked in it! Golly my wife... I mean, Mistress, had me excited!

Just as I sat the kids down for a snack of apple sauce, my phone dinged. I checked it - "Where are my last pic and story, bitch?"

Oh no! I forgot to get a pic!

"Don't worry - since it's late, you've failed. You will draw a new punishment from the jar tonight.