All Comments on 'Better Late Than Never'

by thirstformisery

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I loved it please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do some research

It would be a pretty wimpy carpenter swinging a 16 oz framing hammer. Typical framing hammers are 28 to 32 oz.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Nicely Done!

Nothing like older women who know what they want and know how to get a guy's attention. Thanks for this little slice-of-life tale in which everyone gets what they want -- and offers the possibility of a future unimagined before this chance meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
16 ounce hammer comment

Seriously? I suspect you swing your dick more often than any hammer.

A 16 ounce hammer was a steel "trimmer" used by professionals.

The HART California Framer was one of the most sought-after steel professional framing hammers. Weights ranged from the 18 ounce waffle head hatchet handle, to the 25 ounce extra-length straight handle.

Today, most professional framers use Titanium hammers, of 15 to 22 ounces, hitting as-hard as 25 plus ounce steel, without the consequences of wrist and elbow injury.

bumknee52bumknee52over 5 years ago
So well done

Thank you for painting a believable, erotic scenario. Well done.

WifeANymphoWifeANymphoabout 5 years ago
Very well written

The characters came to life very quickly and the story line was not run of the mill. Your dialogue has excellent realism. I enjoyed your narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes Yes

Loved it, hope to have more!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
So that was great and the end just made it better.

So I rag on authors who ignore grammar and spelling corrections from their software and all the rest. However this story just proves my point that if a story is good enough then a multitude of errors can be forgiven or not even noticed.

Your stour was great, the premise was oh so believable and it flowed very well. You even had a real ending that left a smile on an otherwise sad story. Oh and I didn’t notice any errors at all and I definitely couldn’t be bothered to check for them.

Great job.

VerynicehandsVerynicehandsover 3 years ago

A very believable moment where a man and woman take advantage of an opportunity to enjoy a primal pleasure without complicating things. I enjoyed this qiick read - the twists and turns and being left hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthirstformisery@thirstformisery
Just your average gal working out some frustrations by writing down random smutty stuff that pops into her head and publishing it anonymously on the internet. Enjoy!