Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his hands up the back of her legs pushing her skirt up. Hooking a couple of fingers over the elastic waist band of her sensible panties he drew them down, taking his time, savoring the way she trembled every time his fingers brushed her soft skin.

He gave her ass a sharp slap letting the parties fall. Elaine couldn't suppress a startled squeak but the hint of a smile stayed on her face. She pushed back against him as he started to maul her a bit.

Her panties were caught around her ankles so he let her step out of them before kneeing her legs wider apart. He took another moment to admire her toned buttocks then worked his hand between them to again find that little bundle of nerves which, judging by what had transpired earlier, would soon have her at his mercy.

It didn't take long to prove his theory. He felt Elaine's breath quicken the minute he circled her hard little nub. She squeezed her thighs around his hand trying to keep him there.

He slapped them back open. "Oh no you don't," he said. "I'm in charge here. Now stay still or I'll stop right now." He liked the way her legs shook as she struggled to obey and to stay calm under his touch.

He dipped his fingers into her molten pussy and brought them up to Elaine's face shoving them in her mouth. "I wonder where all this is coming from?" he whispered letting her taste herself. "Were you thinking about my cock the whole time we've been talking?"

Elaine mumbled something that sounded like a confession as she licked Harry's fingers clean.

"What a dirty little slut you are," Harry told her as he worked open the buttons of her blouse. "I'm feeling a bit objectified here. I think someone needs to learn a lesson about respect." Where all this was coming from he had no idea but since all his words did was earn him a gasp and a playful giggle he was going to just go with it. He would make her earn it, he decided, make her beg, make her say yes to anything and everything he decided to inflict on her. It was the first time he had a woman want him this much and his fogged brain was nearly incapacitated with excitement from all the possibilities that were swirling within it's secret depths.

The sudden pressure of Elaine's ass as she backed up against his crotch brought him back to the task at hand. Time to get down to business.

He pulled the expensive blouse from her shoulders and hung it over the railing on the side of the toilet. Then he turned his attention to the breasts nestled inside the cups of a modest but equally expensive bra. He undid the clasp and smiled in satisfaction that, once released, the contents did not fall very far at all.

"Yoga," Elaine said as if reading his thoughts.

"Really...?" Harry filled his hands with the surprisingly firm, smooth flesh and squeezed, not too hard but hard enough to let her know who they belonged to at this moment in time.

"Those callouses..."

'Yeah? You like them." That was a first. Made him wish he had spent his youth fucking actual sluts instead of just women who dressed slutty and then starfished so they wouldn't break a nail or ruin their makeup.

Harry scraped a thumb across her nipple then pinched it and twisted. "You like things a little rough? You like a man like me grabbing you like he doesn't give s shit about your delicate feelings?"

"Mmmm..." was all he could get out of her as his hands roamed none too gently over her body laying claim to all the soft parts of her.

"Please, oh please..." she moaned. She took her right hand off the wall and reached behind fumbling for Harry's belt buckle.

"I don't think so," he told her with a laugh. He grabbed her wrist and pinned it with it's twin against the tiles above her head. "You have to ask nicely. In fact, I think I want to hear you beg." He was winging it now, pulling out all the filthy lines he could think of hoping they were the right ones. His dick was trying to fight it's way through the zipper of his jeans like a little pit bull. "Tell me exactly what you want me to do. Tell me or I'll leave you here with your empty holes crying to be filled." He undid his pants with his free hand and let that unruly bastard of a cock bounce against Elaine's ass.

She ground against him with an urgency he couldn't ever remember feeling from anyone. "Patience," he growled. Her ass felt great in the palm of his hand. He gave it another spontaneous smack, his cock twitching when she gave an impatient little squeal. He could feel her literally shaking. "Don't worry," he reassured her. "You'll get to feel a real man inside you in a minute. As long as you say the magic words," he added with a laugh.

"Please fuck me," Elaine breathed pressing herself against him shamelessly.

"You don't sound like you really want it," Harry teased making himself back off a little.

Elaine's entire body spasmed as if a few thousand volts of electricity had been shot through her.

"Oh God!" she gasped. "Just fuck me already. Please just fuck me. Fuck me until there's nothing left but a pair of wet panties and a stain on the floor."

Harry twisted one hand in her hair to hold her steady. With the other he worked his cock between her slick thighs. When he was sure he was lined up properly, he locked an arm around her waist and thrust up as hard as he could.

"You ok?" he couldn't help asking as he bottomed out inside her. For a married woman she was surprisingly tight. Her husband must have been small or maybe disuse had tightened her up. For a moment he was afraid maybe he had hurt her.

"Never better," she sighed and wriggled her hips to accommodate him a little more.

"Alright. Here we go." Harry grabbed a hip in each hand and planted his feet firmly for better leverage. "You are about to get well and truly fucked for the first time in your life," he said.

Then he started fucking like he had never fucked before, like one those viagra fueled meatheads in every porn movie he'd ever seen. He slammed his cock in again and again feeling his balls smash against the back of Elaine's thighs. He drove in rough and deep savoring each grunt and moan he wrenched from the lips of this not at all prim woman who was sandwiched between him and the hard tile wall. It shocked him how eager and willing she was, how she welcomed all the dirty things things he whispered in her ear. It shocked him how much he was loving this, loving the fact that he was the first man, at her age, to fuck her properly, to make her moan and beg.

She seemed to thrive on his savagery, urging him on, daring him to bruise her, to literally fuck her to pieces. She didn't care that her barely suppressed cries echoed in the small space or that a man she barely knew was biting her and spanking her and telling her to take him, to take all of his big fat cock.

"More?" he demanded even though he didn't know if he was capable of it.

"Y...yes...please..."

Harry picked up the pace pounding her with everything he had. He could feel a tidal wave of cum building up in his balls. He thought about his ex wife. The wave retreated. Clenching his teeth his soldiered on.

It didn't take long to finish the job.

"Oh..." Elaine's body convulsed around him all her years of denial and pent up frustration squeezing him like a fist.

Harry closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He didn't want to be done just yet.

He pulled out and slid his cock between Elaine's ass cheeks smearing her juices over her puckered rear hole. "I bet you think we're done," he said.

It was a risky move and he almost regretted it when he felt her stiffen a little but then, figuring he had already crossed too many lines to worry about this last one, he gently but firmly popped the head in.

He stilled for a moment thinking he should let her adjust. He wasn't the biggest but not the smallest either and it was clear that this particular orifice had never been violated.

"Geez. Wow. That's so...."

"Yeah?" Slowly but firmly Harry pushed up and in getting nice and deep. He paused again and waited until she stopped panting. "Look at you taking it all. I bet that hurts just a little bit."

She didn't answer but folded forward grabbing her ankles and giving Harry an incredible view of his cock jammed balls deep in her dainty ass. God bless Yoga, he thought.

He grabbed her hips and used them to yanked her towards him. He pulled all the way out and then slammed all the way back in.

"What a spotless little asshole you have," he observed as he pounded away. "Did you clean it this morning hoping someone would fuck it? Do you walk around like that? Asshole always ready to be fucked?"

Elaine whimpered. It seemed to be the only thing she was capable of doing.

There were more things Harry would have liked to do to her but he was close to the edge and they were in a public bathroom. He felt her nearing another climax too as he reached around between her legs and stroked her. Two fingers in her twat and a thumb pressed to her clit and she was clenching around him yet again.

Harry speared her one last time going right up inside her as deep as he could reach and then his seed was spilling out of him and into her for what seemed like forever.

He leaned back against the wall breathing hard. He looked down at his slowly softening cock and the drool of semen that was dripping on the floor. He wanted to say something but nothing appropriate was coming to mind.

"I hope that was ok. I mean I never.." he stammered after a while.

"Me neither. Obviously. And it was...just right." Elaine was blushing but her grin was wide and genuine.

She picked up her panties, folded them neatly and stowed them in her purse. She tore off a couple of squares of toilet paper and cleaned herself off, then without thinking did the same for Harry. The intimacy of that gesture made something inside him ache. He thought maybe he wanted to stay in that bathroom for a while longer, maybe the rest of his life.

"Well...I have to catch my plane."

Harry nodded. "You go first. I'll give you a couple of minutes. So we're not seen coming out together."

"Oh. Of course. Thank you."

"Always the gentleman."

As she moved to open the door, she paused and turned back.

"I didn't get to suck your cock," she said.

"Next time," Harry told her without thinking.

"Next time," she said. And then she was gone.

Harry waited a good five minutes before he followed. He tried not to acknowledge the disappointment that washed over him as he made his way to their table where his abandoned beer sat going flat in its spotty glass.

One more drink for the road, he told himself. It wasn't like he was driving.

He took out his phone and pulled up the video Elaine had made, watching it absently as he waited for a fresh pint.

""My name is Elaine Richardson..." He stared at her mouth as it shaped itself around the words. "...I live at..." He sat up. Holy shit! The address she rattled off was a twenty minute drive from his house. They were practically neighbors. She followed up with her phone number and email, just in case he missed the point.

Come to think of it, they were probably taking the same flight.

Harry gulped down the last of his beer. He threw some money on the table and strode out into the raw, snow swept mid western morning. For the first time in months his knees didn't complain as he sprang up into the airport shuttle.

12