All Comments on 'Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 01'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 4 years ago
Pretty obvious

The secret shame Lisa doesn't want to tell.

The reason for her bitter tasting kisses coupled with 3 resentful bastard relatives.

A drug that turns a dude into an adonis.

I think we can guess what's gonna happen, so why put this into chapters?

It'd be much better to read it all in one sitting. If the story progression is predictable then waiting for installments kinda kills the intrigue.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
Stopped reading after the so called IQ score of 215

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too stupid

Over the top to say the least! Reading war and peace while others his age were reading dick and jane....have you ever read war and peace? Probably not...one of the driest and most dragged out boring books ever written. Even with an IQ of 215 I don't think a 6 year old would be reading it. The 3 pages of this story I managed to get through was a waste of time. Gave it a 2 for effort..though it was a poor one!

6yrsofhell6yrsofhellover 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

Wonderful story! Can't wait to see where you are going to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
one star

the guy is a genius with a double doctorate before most people graduate high school and he cant figure out how to hire a PI without talking to his grandpa AFTER six month of no sex?

The only thing I hate worse than cucks is abject levels of retard level stupidity from supposedly smart people

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
sheldon Cooper meets Bruce Banner?

Biggest problem is that everything has been telegraphed.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
And I’m guessing that he’s not his father’s biological son.

😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so far so good

but for a genius why didn't he confront her right away at the first discovery of the blow job taste? Of course she would deny it but he would put her on edge.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

Great Story!... So Far So Good! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A long walk in the exposition

. Looking forward to the next chapter

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago

Sorry!!! I accidently clicked "dislike", and it wouldn't let me change it!!!!

This story has A LOT of potential! Be careful - halfway through, Ron's mom's name changed. But other than that, it's a great start and very original premise.

Great job, and contrary to the accidental 2 star rating, please keep up the good work. I'm very curious to see where this goes!

Sc8

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago

Gah! Pls ignore the comment about the incorrect name...I'm making all sorts of mistakes, Saddle, and I apologize.

I'm gonna go sit in the corner and drink some more coffee. Maybe that'll help...

Sc8

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"she claimed someone had given her a tour of the place." - That alone would have aroused my suspicions. If I worked at a place SO interesting that it was worth my wife taking a TWO-HOUR tour during a function to see it, I would have shown it to her long ago.

His MOTHER rags on him? Since he got half of his genes from her, she's half responsible for him.

"Your mother would be so disappointed if she saw this." - Wasn't she right there?

"He decided not to push the issue for now." - Of course not, now you can be sure that's going to be critical information.

God, he himself figured out that her kiss after giving him a BJ tasted like their first kiss, but only thought that MAYBE she gave someone a BJ at the wedding? And he's supposed to be a genius?

I don't care HOW tough the program is, it shouldn't keep her out EVERY night till after midnight. After a certain point you'd get burned out and wouldn't get anything out of it.

Even if she finds his brothers more sexually attractive or whatever, they're obviously losers, and she's risking her meal ticket. At least many of the "loving" wives here are cheating with richer guys.

Heh, I'll bet her fuck buddy or buddies weren't available, that's why she was home early.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Say whatever you want about saddletramp1956, but boy is this man talented...

... At creating the most heinous bitches on the face of the Earth!

Don't know what's going to happen to Nancy, but, whatever it is, it must absolutely top the indignity and complete disrespect she put on her brand new husband, by going to her wedding bed with cock-breath and another man's spunk inside of her. Yes, cheating throughout her marriage is bad enough, but the fact she never was in it, from the get-go, to be the least bit faithful... goddammit, what a cunt.

Another thing ST1956 is really good at is writing about fucked-up family dynamic. Honestly, the majority of the Black clan is completely unredeemable, so much so that I still have no clue why Ron bothered inviting the lot of them to his wedding or why did Mark tried to mend those fences, when his own son and daughter-in-law went years without bothering. Not a goddamn word from his folks since he was a teenager, not even showing up for any of his graduation? Well fuck you too, then! You'll be lucky if you ever see your grandkids!

Which brings me to my biggest problem with this story, so far: Ron's continuous dismissal of obvious social cues. The kid supposedly is a genius, but he sure goes out of his way to be viewed as stupid, ignoring obvious signs that his wife was less than faithful. For chrissake, he knew, on his wedding night, that she was cheating on him... and what did he do about it? NOTHING. He did so little about it, that he acted truly blindsided upon learning about her infidelity by a third party.

And, to top it all of: Ron kept on fucking his faithless wife after knowing about her ongoing cheating. Geezus... folks, I know it's hard to believe that you could make some guys dip their dicks in battery acid, if you can somewhat convince them how good it will feel, but reading stories after stories where, upon learning about their cuckolding, men not only do not go immediately to a doctor to get themselves check, but kept on fucking their cheating wives... maybe it can be done! And, even if he doesn't end up getting a 'package' from her... What about pregnancy? Sure, the 'donor' could be someone else... 'could also be HIM, though. So, upon knowing about her cheating, does he seriously want to knock her up by accident, end up paying child support for 18 years for his mistake, and then spent the rest of his life having the miserable slut in his face at every family reunion? Yeah, genius move there, buddy...

A brain is like any other things: you can be as smart as they come, but, unless you actually use that smart, then it's completely wasted and worthless. The author made his MC look and act like a complete idiot, simply for narrative purpose. Plus, he made the poor bastard seriously thinks about reconciliation with the wife! Damn... I get it, ST1956 - it's your usual 'phoenix rises from the ashes' arc, so that you put your MC as low as possible to justify his extreme revenge. But, this time around, it's hard to buy that a character you've made so exceptional could react to all of this like the typical, everyday white-collar drome that gets cuckolded, around here. That's a hard sale I don't think you pull off... hopefully, the upcoming BTB will justify all of this.

Please do not pull a 'javmor79', and give us the next chapter in a reasonable time.

Thanks in advance.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago

Got me hooked again Saddletramp! I'm on the bus, got my seatbelt fastened. Looks like we're in for a really bumpy ride!

Great characters already:

June and Bob, the parents in name only.

John and George, the Less brothers (worth and use)

Lisa, the sister that goes along with the above mentioned family to stay out of harms way.

Mark the granddad who is Ron's real father in everyway except one.

Bill, Ron's friend and colleague who has Ron's back.

And last but certainly not least, Nancy. She couldn't even make it to the alter before she cheated.

Surprisingly, I don't feel as much contempt for Nancy as I do for Bob and the Less brothers. They're not worth the shot and powder to blow them across the street. Did all three abuse Lisa? Although Ron is now able to get along and confide with Lisa, given the past, I would not trust her as far as I could spit. Yep, ten miles of bad road ahead! Go kick some ass Saddletramp. I got your back! When you look over your shoulder, I'll be the one leaving a dust cloud in a rain storm trying to get out of the way! Yep, count on me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just a doubt

Is it me or does Ron's character sounds like Sheldon in Big Bang theory Series

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 4 years ago
IIdiot!

Ron is an extremely intelligent dumb ass. His lack of common sense is irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something tells me

The revenge is going to be epic..

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Go Saddletramp

Great tale! Write on!

Has anyone noticed, all the good stories this week seem to be serials? Damn, I hate the wait. Oh, and BTW, that’s a compliment to all you serial writers.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
4 so far

would have never taken her around dumb ass family

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Taste of cum...

OK, so I came in the wife's mouth and waited a few then kissed her to see if I could tell and honestly, I couldn't. The wife says the taste is not bad, but after she swallows the taste goes away quickly.

ps. The kids are mine, DNA tested, so don't even go there with me.

Just sayin...

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Oh Man-

Left me drooling for the revenge! I'll be here when you get er done, Pard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait

To see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Very Good At All

Caricatures are the only characters with which ST populates his stories. Boring reading!

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
Not too bad

This story is starting pretty decent enough though I'm not sure about the steroid concoction he's creating. I hope it doesn't get too far fetched. It'll just take away from the entertainment value of the story.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago

Saddletramp1956, like the other commentators said, this serial looks like one of your best. Your characters are well drawn and your plot, although borrowed from R L Stevenson, is a unique tweek on that work. I sincerely hope that we see the next installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't t wimp out, man

2 other favorite authors started out with 5's on multipart stories recently then crashed and burned at the end. So disgusting that I crossed them off. Doesn't have to be nuclear btb, just no wimping out without a little payback - to ALL that deserve it.. You and the old FTDS are the last of the breed. Write on!

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettover 4 years ago
Cant wait

Love your work. Cant wait for next chapter?

lover1953lover1953over 4 years ago

This is a cross between Sheldon Cooper and The Hulk. Not sure of your plot but what the heck, this Is your story. I will be interested to see how you write the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dr. Steiner is from another story - The Beast Within

Recognized the name. I guess instead of Hulking out, Ron's going to go the Mr. Hyde route, Has potential.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-beast-within-14

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pt 1 was ok.

Get me on the edge of my seat then boom. Nothing. That sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay so far.

Kind of a slow walk, and much of the conversation is banal.

Interesting, though.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Good start

Come on part 2.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Brazen but intelligent gal

She , knew a good meal ticket when she saw it. You mean tell us that she went down on his brothers the day of the wedding. Perhaps he should have separated immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor ron...

What a crappy family. Hopefully the shit hits the fan in part two...5 stars. Thanx..

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A decent plot, . . .

but way too much extraneous and pointless descriptions, explanations, and background information that adds almost nothing to furthering the plot and moving the story along. Reads like you are getting paid by the word.

Hope it gets better in the next chapter. This chapter is mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but

Good but rather slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fucking absolute garbage, with immense padding to stretch it out! And what kind of genius goes down and raw on a woman he is almost certain is cheating on him?????

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Shame you told us the ending at the start. Read it anyway because your writing is easy to follow.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Nice

Anonymous seems to be your most critical reader... Maybe he's so critical because he's jealous of your talent?? Great story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

You know what you will get in a ST1956 story, and I always enjoy them. This is a little different and I look forward to seeing what happens.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 4 years ago
I LIKE IT BUT.....

IT APPEARS THAT MarkT63 01/14/20 IS FINE WITH EATING OTHER MEN'S COME FROM HIS WIFE'S PUSSY BECAUSE HE BADMOUTHS ANONYMOUS FOR POINTING IT OUT AS DISGUSTING. I'D SAY THAT MarkT63 EITHER WANTS TO BE A CUCKOLD OR HE ALREADY IS ONE AND ENJOYS THE NEW AND VARIED FLAVORS.

I totally agree with anonymous. If I suspected my wife of fucking other men and not cleaning herself up, she'd better hope to hell that I never find out, for certain, that she'd done that. There'd soon be another headstone in her family plot and we'd all be grieving over her accident.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for this story and the author and ⭐ for MarkT63 and his stupid lack of insight.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Give it a chance? Bitter taste loose suspects at wedding!

Hope revenge is painful extremely so

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Looking forward

Looking forward to how it unfolds, I think the first page and a half were to much about family, so I won't be looking back, hopefully the next to chapters will be all go

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

I also would not Be Getting Seconds from My Wifes Mouth ..

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Hope he wore a rubber for the nasty slut!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like SlipperySaddleBum's way of thinking. When I found she was getting some on the side, there would be a new face jn hell for breakfast!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

majQa'

I'm excited to read the rest. Way to go.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For a supposed genius he can be really stupid.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Just because a guy is a genius doesn't mean he knows everything. This of course especially applies to knowing women and what all the subtle little hints mean. Woman never really come right out and tell you what they really want or even what they really think of you. There is a definite communication gap. We basically speak a different language when it comes to feelings and empathy. Remember, woman are fronmvenus and men are from mars. Good story so far, waiting for the ax to fall.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy this story set. Third time reading it. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far, so good. Looking forward to the next chapter. Regardless of what happens with his wife, that family of his needs a serious attitude adjustment. I’m really looking forward to that. Thanks, saddletramp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For a brainiac he's one stupid dumb cuck!!

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

When that serum he's working on comes to market I want me a barrel of the stuff .....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Utterly stupid premise. No way that any intelligent person would even go back to that family to visit let alone move to town.

No way that any woman would have sex with a janitor if it meant risking a significantly better lifestyle. Women aren't like men they don't just fk loser scum just because they're pretty or have a nob.

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

A tongue in cheek story, but a good starter, hopefully the punishment of his family members, will be extreme, when he catches them ducking his wife. I am not sure about Lisa, I bet she is up to something. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mark was another asshole, talking about family when Ron's was so fucked up. His mother is another bitch, no sympathy for her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good beginning. But for a genius, Ron seems to be a wimp. For everything he keeps running to grandpa. If his mum had loved him more, he'd be a momma's boy. If he was such a fucking genius, he should have figured out what to do by himself. And there was no necessity in turning himself into a Mr. Hyde. There are cheating bitches all over the world. Their husbands do teach them lessons without resorting to Hyde. Anyway, interesting beginning. Let's see what this wimp does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories