All Comments on 'Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ouch

I can't wait to see what happens next...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap

dry rotted pussy, you know what Ron, you a genius man, a certified unadulterated genius.........Damn, Damn, Damn........Has anybody seen Stubby and his to side kicks...Little George and Nubbie.......lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It can have a five

It can have a five. Not a solid five but a five all the same.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Wow, this was...

unbelievably bad.

It was as if it was written by someone who had heard about human beings before but had never actually met any so he had no idea how they behaved.

Seriously, just horrendous.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Your stories are so over the top, they're very entertaining.

Not content with fucking his father and brothers, Nancy is sleeping with 12 other guys? Lol damn, what a slut! Infecting her with cock-rot and letting the whore be the instrument of his revenge was very fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Don’t Know

If this will pass the censors but ... Over a 30 year career as a surgeon I saw several penectomies which were performed to treat cancer of the penis. The oddest case was self-inflicted. One year before I met him, the voices told him to cut off his penis, so he did. A year later, they told him to take his penis knife and attack a group of Texas State Police. They responded by shooting him upwards of 40 times. After five hours of surgery and 80 units of blood, the voices took him away. The story was good but not your best. I’m gonna read part 3. Can’t figure out how that turkey baster full of poison didn’t rot the wife’s innards. Guess you’ll science up an answer.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
Tried the first chapter

Had to skim it.

This one was even worse.

The dialogue was ludicrously idiotic and unbelievable.

It's like something written by a 12 year old with serious anger issues.

You have written much better tales than this and submitting this drivel is an insult to the readers when you are capable of more.

1*

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Heck of a mad world in your head fella!! Keep the stories coming, I love them.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago

Holy shit!!! I thought this chapter was riveting....but your comments at the very end blew my aged mind. Some guys have their dick shortened voluntarily?!!!!! WTF!!!! Saddletramp1956 you always provide an entertaining ride for your readers. This series is no exception. Roll on the next installment please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
need to know about before the wedding

Part 1 hinted about her giving blow jobs just before the wedding and you could guess it was a brother. Now we learn it was all three. But what is missing is the why? Did it start the day she was introduced to the sick family? Will we find out it is some black mail? And as a full time student she has time for 15 guys or so a day? Either she is a nympho or we find out she is being blackmailed.

But man he is still a softy. Getting her an apartment, having sis check up on her, paying tuition .....

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Now the story is getting somewhere...

Now the story is getting somewhere...However this has a weak point: he was always a better man. Why the need of a drug to make him what he already was? His brain was his strengh, what make him superior to the three assholes. 4*

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

So Far So Good!...What a freaky Sick Family Him and Sister were born into!!!...Yep!..I am thoroughly enjoying your story Thanks!!! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Talk about a turn

From not bad to are you kidding me?

His wife is fucking over a dozen men, his father and brothers. Some odd concoction rubbed inside her causes penises to rot but no harm to her?

I hoped for better.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Please stay away from in-depth legal issues!

Saddle, I have enjoyed a number of your stories. However, regarding the Will and Trust situation, you have messed them up completely. I want to concentrate on the main story theme but the whole pre-nup (Contract Out Agreement) and Will details are wrong. If Ron was the Will Executor it is HE that decides how the Will is administered. As most lay people do not know the law, he would need to bring in a Solicitor (Lawyer). So the whole business of the Grandfather already arranging things with the laywer is moot. RON is the Executor. Realistically, for all those assets involved, it should have been the Lawyer for a Will, not Ron. The Will would have carefully laid out who got what. What the fuck does Ron know about Wills!

Yes, anyone can contest a Will so the whole Trust setup is important. Was the Trust formed BEFORE Mark's death, or upon his death. If the Lawyer had been doing his job correctly, it would have been before. In that case all Trust assets are seperate from the Will. So the actual amount of assets to be sorted out by the Will would be negligible. Just a few bank accounts, motor vehicle etc. Just scraps.

The Trust MIGHT have had the Lawyer as Trust Executor (most shy away from that role these days and leave it to Professional Trustees) Ron and Lisa, in your story, are the Trust Executors BUT BUT BUT the Executors do NOT own the assets of the Trust. They are effectively Managers and administer on behalf of the Beneficiares of the Trust. They cannot just dole out funds to whomever they like. They are guided by strict laws.I've sued enough of the pricks who stray away from their role. So the Grandfather would have listed the beneficiaries for whom the Trust applies.

Sorry to be so pedantic but please, stay out of complex legal situations.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
There’s over the top and then there’s just ridiculously cartoonish . . .

. . . and this was the latter. Dad and also brothers, all fucking his wife in every hole, sister sexually abused, grandfather filthy rich but nobody knew, will changed, all sorts of video.

There was a good story available, about a physically small and meek guy finally getting ahead, but that isn’t what you wrote. You wrote Captain America, where pipsqueak Steve Rogers gets fed an experimental chemical. Your villains were more cartoonishly bad to have all been Snidely Whiplash, tying sweet Nell to the railroad tracks.

The only thing left for chapter three is for our hero to meet another brilliant scientist, who just happens to look like Blake Lively, though, of course, she doesn’t really know how pretty she is, and is still a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Take a long hard look at your writing, you're going downhill, first story of yours I have skimmed through and won't finish the last chapter. 1*

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Very nice...

Live by the sword, die by the sword! Now that Bob and the Less brothers have lost their swords, I guess they'll die by bubba's sword. Who's the bitch now?

I hope he has something to neutralize whatever he put in Nancy. After he kicks her to the curb, no-one else should suffer that same fate. Hopefully the police catch the van full of Street Rats that are set to kidnap and gang rape Ron. It's always good when rapists go to prison and get gang raped.

Does June have a confession to make to Lisa and Ron? Like maybe Bob isn't their father. Bob and the Less brothers are complete and total morons. True wastes of human flesh. Just saying...

Now that Lisa is wealthy, why would she stay in that apartment? Time to be like the Jefferson's, Movin on up! Also, I guess I was wrong about trusting Lisa and June. June only had limited education and no working skills, so it is easy to see how she felt trapped by Bob. I'm not going to try and guess anymore about what might lay ahead for Ron. This is your universe where anything could, will, and often does happen as some reader's seem to foget. Nancy, Bob and the boy's along with the other's that Nancy has been with should feel very lucky despite losing their todgers. They could have ended up in the CHEATING ZONE!

Hell of a ride! I'm enjoying every word. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Maxwell Smart voice: “ah, the old booby-trapped vagina trick”

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

As Anonymous "need to know" said, obviously they are now blackmailing her over what she did at the wedding, but why did she do what she did at the wedding? BTW, the BJ wasn't just hinted at.

Why doesn't he take the thumb drive to the police? Even if they apparently weren't responsible for Mark's death, the threats they were making against him are probably illegal.

They threatened to tell everyone? Tell everyone what, that they had raped their sister? Even if they could somehow convince people it was consensual, it's still incest. John SAID he had pics and video - did she ever see them?

"Make sure I have her new address so I can have her served." - I doubt that she'll leave the house before she gets served.

Why should Lisa stay in the apartment? Let her have Mark's house!

"You're really kicking her to the curb." - Well, duh! Why wouldn't he?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Reading Bebop3's comment, you have to wonder...

... Whether or not this is the first time he ever read any of this author's stories.

Because... yeah. This ain't real life. It's the Saddletramp-verse.

'Honestly have no idea what has happened in this chapter that could be seen as more egregious than whatever happened in his previous efforts. This is pretty much basic SDT1956 stuffs: over-the-top BTBs in a world full of sex-crazed sluts and criminally insane dumbasses too stupid to wear condoms. So, if you happened to like this chapter less than what the author offered before, please take the time to, at least, let him - and us - know why you feel this isn't up to his usual standard. Simply calling it 'horrendous' out of nowhere ain't helping anyone, least of all the author.

As for me?... I think it was pretty good!

Very glad to see Ron stop acting like a complete imbecile, and actually use his big brain to protect himself and get some retributions... although I have no idea how he could manage to get away with it. Ultimately, after most of her lovers get their dicks taken out, Nancy will be discover as Patient Zero. So only a Ron-from-the-1st-chapter-level dumbass (ironically enough) wouldn't be able to connect the dots, and wouldn't suspect her genius soon-to-be-ex husband, who also happened to be a chemist, to have something to do with it. Hopefully, the author won't simply dismissed this narrative issue, and has a plausible solution for his MC, so he can get away with it.

It also would be dumb to have Ron admitting any wrongdoing to Nancy, as part of his payback. The best move here is to let her wonder why her coochie is now a death chamber for penises.

Somehow, the author convincingly managed to redeem both Lisa and June. If anything, that shows how much SDT1956 improved as a writer - I seriously doubted he could pulled it off, after that first chapter... yet, there it is. And I definitely bought it.

That final confrontation with Nancy better be epic - although, once again, I must reiterate that the MC must admit to nothing. It would be nice to learn how deep her deception truly was, throughout their relationship. Truth be told, though: at this point, she could say that she was part of a donkey show on weekends, and that wouldn't surprise me at all!

Naysayers be damn - this is as good as any soap/wrestling shows I ever watched! Keep them coming, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

keep writing getting good like your stories

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Why?

Seems like author uses ass rape threat in all stories. Video tape and send it out as ultimate insult. This is a weird universe.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Hornet’s Nest!

Well, you certainly stirred things up for comments. I for one get a kick out of your universe, where the legal system works your way and the characters are exaggerated. Maybe they’re over the top, but as your disclaimer always reads, it’s your world, so the author gets to decide where the top resides. Or does everyone believe in the “real” Mr. Hyde too?

Bring on ch. 3!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

ST

I have enjoyed a lot of your tales of whoa-be-gone. With as many stories as you have written I would never have guessed to see such a rookie mistake as not remembering who your characters are.

"June..." George began before she cut him off. (Should have been Bob)

"Shut up, asshole," she said, shocking the nurse.

She looked at George. "And you. I should have aborted you when I had the chance. You make me sick to my stomach. You're dead to me. All three of you are dead to me and I never want to see you again as long as I live."

I look forward to chapter three but hope not to see rookie mistakes again.

Jack99Jack99over 4 years ago

Oh come on people, this is just a fantasy. Have fun with it. Saddletramp - enjoying your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have a problem with how Nancy is being handled. She is a victom too.

Rob seems to accept the idea the June and Lisa can easily be innocent victims who were forced or manipulated into horrible situations, but Nancy is a slut who was fully responsible for what was happening to her. She could easily have been a victim and even tried to protect Rob as much as she felt she could given the situation. She tried to talk them out of harming Rob, she showed remorse and he even saw in in the videos, but he is to hard hearted to see she was likely a victim herself. I hope he sees that she does love him and wanted to be with him but was put in a situation she could not control any more the Lisa was.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
So very Good!

In your universe, your characters are much more forgiving of cheating wives than I would be, not complaining , just an observation. Looking forward to to the next chapter!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 4 years ago
who cares

who cares what the formula he injected into the cunt

who cares about the lawyer mumbo jumbo

who cares about legal prenups or trust funds or wills

who cares about punctuation marks first person singular or stupid shit like that

all i care about is the bottom line of the story

i like the btb stories because i hate cheaters with passion and stories like this are just so satisfying and give me hope that one day cheaters will be punished whether you cheat at cards taxes or love

cheaters should never prosper no matter what

we as a society shun atheletes that cheat and use performance enhancing drugs yet we are so accepting of spouses cheating makes you really think what has our society turned into

thanks to authors like saddletramp1956 we can fantasize that cheating spouses are punished

keep up your writing i for one will keep reading until you start raac stories

5* million hardons and a slew of satisfying orgasms

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 4 years ago
Old Chinese Saying

" He who fishes in another man's pond, sometimes catches crabs."

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

Loved the story!

The only thing that worries me is if they test her will they find out what he put in her and will it come back to bite him in the ass...? I guess we'll find out next time!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
More - Soon!

Okay, okay. I feel like a big mouthed Bass with a firm hook in his mouth. Just reel me in for the next chapter. High marks? Hell YES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see

The whiners are out in full force again. Ignore them...

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 4 years ago
Penectomy

Lorena Bobbitt case is fairly well known. I worked in medical field for 50 years. One of many strange cases involved a VERY drunk man (caused by his girlfriend leaving him.) As is frequently the case, the alcohol clouded his logical brain. He decided if his girlfriend didn't want his cock, no one would. He went out to his garage, picked up a circular saw and performed an auto-Penectomy. Since the Bobbitt case was well publicized, the officers and EMTs searched the garage for the missing tip. The cop,a friend of mine, said he had an impossible thought. So he picked up the saw, pulled back the safety guard, and nearly lost his dinner when the blob of mangled flesh plopped to the garage floor. The kicker was the guy's name. Unfortunately, HIPPA laws prohibit me from ever disclosing it. Suffice it to say it was VERY appropriate to the situation. Needless to say, he was quite distressed and depressed after recovering from surgery and finding out what he had done.

neolynneolynover 4 years ago
4*

Not 5 because, it's too short. I would have like the whole story in one go.

It's good and surprisingly funny, the vagina that makes any penis penetrating it rot is weird though. What's weirder is that I didn't dislike it. For such a slut (I mean 15 men in 24 hours that's some hard slut here), it's a fitting punishment, she has the choice of never having sex again with a man or makes every man she sleep with penis-less. It will be impossible for her to find another sucker like past Ron like that.

Anyway, keep writing, it's good.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

I'm loving it. Keep up the good work. Love how your world work.

Can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What more can you addu

Seems to me like you have wrapped them all up with a bow... nogt much left to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUH

where the fuck is all this crazy shit going????????

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Enjoying the story

What bothers me is that Ron is not very emotional about what is happening. His father has to be the worst father in history. I would think he should tell his boss about what is going on. I am sure that a big Pharm outfit would put such a valuable pawn under

24-hour guard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
to the anon two spots below my comment

there are plenty of cases of REAL LIFE issues that will rot only a localized area, or lose their power to spread after enough area is infected. hell, there are plenty of things that will rot human areas, and be easily neutralized (if you have the right stuff. and i assume a hospital might)

there's plenty of reasons for his revenge to work. and not only that, revenge that wouldn't kill people that ingest it. you have to understand our digestive tract is far more capable of outright burning away problems, that may rot other areas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Appreciate the effort, . . .

but can't endorse the writing. Just too wordy and meandering. Just another writer too engrossed in the plot to give any personality to the characters. What the hell is wrong with Nancy? If Ron is so smart how did he end up with such a monster of a whore? Are you so inexperienced that you can't discern a stupid shallow selfish slut when you date her for months or years and then live with her as a wife?

Its not the magic potion, its the unbelievable inhuman characters that push this story into the Science Fiction/Fantasy category. Stick it where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Preposterous Story Line

Cliche-ridden, random collection of words--and I only read the first six paragraphs.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Good Stuff

Always enjoy a visit to your world, plausible or not you always write a good yarn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Am Out

A few paragraph and I am out:

- Strike 1: Wife is screwing his father and two brothers.

- Strike 2: Plan to have him raise their kid.

- Strike 3: Janitors think they can figure out what a genius is doing in his lab

Story had potential but I can only give it so much leeway. It got used up short order.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

U r obsessed with rape. Every story has a rape aspect. Favorite seems to be men ass raping other men and filming for leverage. Sick stuff once, but over and over? This is garbage noth worthy of a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wacky do author

Facts, times,reality, do not matter just make up science friction stories,from the twilight zone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read more

I liked to read more about the story I hope the rest of family is ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
part 1 was good

But everything crashes in part 2.

I don't really care about grammar but stay reasonable in your plot. Otherwise it really spoils the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(In)decent

An interesting story but written at the level of a perverted 16 year old.

Let's see what Ch. 3 brings.

Sometimes science fiction is a reflection to "tomorrow's" science but hopefully not this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Universe

So, this is your universe, a place where anything could happen. Tell the current White House occupants to live with you in your universe. He love making things up. In fact that's the only thing he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WAS IMPROBABLE BULLSHIT.....

So he reconciled with his sister, and she wants to stay in touch with and support someone who betrayed and plotted to kill him? That's some really ridiculous stuff right there. And Ronnie finds she fucked as many as 15 guys in a 24 hour period and he doesn't want to put her on the street? That's where a whore like that belongs. When the drugs this guy's taken kicked up his testosterone level his rage levels would have kicked into the range where he'd have done what a real guy would have done. Toss that bitchs shit into the street.

I just hope the dick rotting concoction is not traceable and for the sake of future generations, renders that slag sterile.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago

Okay this isn't Shakespeare and some of the things written about are far fetched but as an earlier comment or said Who cares? I am enjoying the story and am looking forward to its conclusion although its hard to see where it can go from where it was left. That's what makes it interesting. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome Revenge

I do believe the dickheads are getting what they deserve. I hope when they get to prison that Bubba gets to make them their bitches. Can't wait for the next chapter.

JohnChildJohnChildover 4 years ago
Please hurry

I'm hanging out for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can't wait

I have enjoyed the story so far and can't wait to see how this concludes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago

I agree with ANON ‘Your Universe’ on the ‘anything is possible’ aspect. It moves the story into the Fantasy/SciFi realm ... the one ‘willful suspension of disbelief’ allowed a tale of this size was already spent on the portrayal of super-smart Hubby. My favorite ‘ya gotta be kidding’ was Hubby’s magic potion to increase his muscle-bulk (and penile size) for a few hours. Any idea how much pain there would be in that rapidity of tissue gain? THEN, how to get rid of it ... equally fast? Then to tweak the procedure to make the change more ‘permanent.’

I regret that commenter could not suppress the urge to piggyback his/her political belief. Not a single POTUS action ANON thought to be rational? Even the offer to sign a DACA congressional law* for twice as many DACA-eligible as are believed to be in the US?

*BHO was right the 36 (or so) times he admitted NO US Prez has the authority to change laws. DJT insisted that Congress had to change the existing immigration laws. (dodged, to date).

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting, I really like the revenge part but then everyone says I am very vindictive. As the Klingons say REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Howcome

How come the penises rotted but not Nancy's fanny.?

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
liked it...

Big fan of the whole penis rotting for cheaters part!!! Slut wife needs more punishment though...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Great start to the revenge. I hope he goes even further, cause nothing smells better than cheaters being burned in the morning. ST never holds back when retribution is deserved.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Smell of burning penis oh what a great day

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
GRANDPAs ARE ALWAYS THE BEST

and they leave a legacy to live up to and for. TK U MLJ LSV NV

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good stuff

Great story, well done. Interesting to the end. Can't wait for the final.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Total fantasy

Great story, total fantasy, but hey I loved it, all people like those three should suffer the same fate

ohyessssssohyessssssover 3 years ago
IMO

BS. Good story but frankly, the mother was just as bad as the entire family during his childhood. She truly did not deserve his forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story, Saddletramp. Ron & Lisa are giving all the assholes their just due. Other than porking a lot of guys, I feel sorry that Ron's siblings basically raped her, but she went willingly. Wonderful they are getting theirs. I'd expect nothing less than the best from Saddletramp

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Wow

You know at this junction of the tale we can all guess what's going to happen to the cheating cunt. I guess the question is, why? I hope we find out. Tremendous tale.

Five Stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Now that's a bit of lasting revenge! What else do we have instore? good story, you have quite the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
"Oddly enough, some have even done it voluntarily" Yes there are.

In parts of Asia if a boy shows "female" characters, First of all he is ridiculed by his peers making him pariah with in his so called friends . And taking advantage of this gangs of people (who force/ convince people to do it) move in pretending to be his friends giving him sympathetic ear. Slowly their influence is so much that this boy runs away from home. And as part of the celebrations of him becoming independent, He is given Alcohol and drugs and then Voila it is done in back rooms. And these boys are forced into prostitution, drugs and anything you name it.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Penis Transplant

One of the first successful penis transplants happened in China. Evidently it was a medical success and fully functioning. Unfortunately several months later, his wife made him return to the hospital to have it removed. There was no mention of why. (I’m not kidding. It was in a medical peer reviewed journal a few years ago in a footnote. I did more research to follow up enough to confirm.) So if they can find some donors . . . LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nthusiastic Maybe his wife had him get it removed because he was not big enough. While waiting for his penil transplant she got used to bigger dicks and when his was only 6 inches fully erect she couldn't take it as it was too small.

So she brought men home with bigger dicks and they all belittled him to the point where he lost his manhood.

She then had him remove the new dick.

The reason you will find nothing about it on the net is that the husband shot the wife and ALL her big dicked lovers and the Government did not want it to be known that Imperialist Western type murders happen in China.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoy this story set, third time reading. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. For once the cheaters get what's coming to them...jail and their dicks being amputated, and the wife becoming an ex-wife who is now broke. And the MC gets to keep the house. It's a real shame that Mark had to die though, as he was the only real good person in the story. I still gave it 5 stars, as it doesn't follow the LW template, and is an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked his revenge .

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

so he invented a chemical that would rot their penis's but not Nancy's vagina?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

June was a failure as a mother!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Overall, a good story. One minor error was when Ron and Lisa looked at the apartment, he said :

It does," Ron said. Marsha took them to the apartment so they could see it. It was very small, but it was clean and included the minimum furnishings. With Nancy being at school all the time, Ron figured it was more than sufficient. "I'll take it," Ron told Nancy.

Obviously, it should have been Marsha's name.

One other comment. Ron was too nice to his soon to be ex-wife. Maybe, that was because when he saw what his bother's were going to do to him, she didn't want him to be hurt. You could tell she had some feelings for Ron. Still, he in my opinion was too kind.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You have done injustice to the heroien

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a nonsensical story. Pretty sure I've read an almost identical one where it turns out the MC was a result of an affair the mum had, totally made more sense as to why dad would hate MC.

That the MC is being generous to a wife that was a part of plans to kill him is just insane.

One wonders whether this story is an experiment to see how moronic the readers of LW actually are.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

That last anon just as no idea. This is a classical Saddletramp story, well OTT. on purpose,. H e writes by his rules and you can like it or loathe it, he doesn't care. Me I love all that I read.of his and want to move on now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

June cunt wakes up. The bitch enabled her husband and sons bad behavior

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

June's story of why she neglected her youngest child was not at all convincing. Have you seen a mother cat defending her litter, even the runt of the litter? If you go near them, and she doesn't know you, she'll tear your eyes out. That's the way a mother protects her child. And June now says " if I had known what they were doing to Lisa, I would have cut their dicks off." If she was so courageous to do that, how come she couldn't defend her youngest when he was continuously treated so badly, even by her asshole of a father? Not convincing at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5291 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...