Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 03

Story Info
Young genius' revenge is complete.
8.6k words
4.57
135.4k
205

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

If you haven't read Parts 1 and 2 yet, I suggest you do so to fully understand everything taking place here. The camp referred to in the epilogue is from "The Camp Ch.01."

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

End of Part 2:

"I've got to get home," June said after they ended their hug. "I'm a mess." June and Lisa hugged for a few minutes. After June left, Lisa looked at Ron.

"That was a sweet thing you did, Ron," she said. "Thanks." He looked back at her before giving her a hug.

"Any time," he said. "What she said makes sense to me. I guess with Dad out of commission, I'll have to take care of Grandpa's funeral arrangements now."

"I'll help you with that," she said.

"Thanks," he said. "I'll need all the help I can get." He looked at his watch. "I guess I'd better get home and get ready to deal with Nancy."

"Okay," she said. "Let me know how it goes. Call if you need anything."

...

Part 3 - The conclusion:

Ron got home and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. He set his laptop on the table along with his briefcase. He didn't expect Nancy to be home until midnight or later and was surprised to hear the garage door open about 11:30.

"You're home early," he said as she walked into the house.

"It was a really bad day," she said. "I just got finished talking to the police. Some detective kept asking me about a plot to rape and murder you."

"Interesting," Ron said.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower, then I'm going to bed," she said.

"No, I think not," he said.

"Look, I've really had a very bad day," she said.

"And it's about to get worse," he said. "Sit down."

"I want to take a shower first," she said.

"I said, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" Ron yelled. "Right fucking NOW!" She looked at him, shocked. Slowly, she pulled out a chair across from him and sat down.

"I have something I want you to watch," he said, bringing up the video of her screwing his father and brothers. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the video.

"Oh God, no, please," she blubbered.

"Watch it," he said. "All of it. There's more as well, including video of the four of you plotting to rape and kill me."

"Please, Ron, I didn't want to do it," she said.

"What, fuck around on me or have me raped and murdered?" Ron said, his anger rising to the surface.

"None of it," she said.

"Bullshit, bitch," he said. "You fucked them the day we got married. Don't deny it. I was naive then, but I'm not anymore. How often did you do it with them?"

"I don't know," she said. "Most weekdays after you left for work."

"The whole time we were married?" he asked.

"Most of the last year," she said. "But I didn't want to hurt you. They told me they had video of me and they'd give it to you if I didn't screw them."

"Video of what?" he asked.

"Video of what happened on our wedding day," she said, tears falling down her cheeks.

"What about all the men you screwed at school?" he asked. She looked up, shocked. "And at my last company gathering? How many men have you fucked since we got married?" She looked down, ashamed.

"I don't know," she said. "A few, maybe."

"A few?" Ron asked. "What, are we talking five? Ten? Fifty? A couple hundred?"

"God, no," she said.

"Well, I have video here showing you with at least 12 men at school in just one day," he said. "What, you think I'm paying your tuition so you can fuck every guy on campus? I'm not stupid, Nancy. Counting your three morning amigos, that's 15 men in one DAY. Do the math. That's 75 in a school week. Plus me and whoever else you decide to fuck along the way."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just needed it to get through the classes. It's just sex. I never took anything away from you."

"Just sex? Never took anything away from me?" Ron asked. "Are you fucking kidding me right now? I also noticed you never used any protection. Were you trying to catch a disease so you could bring it home to me or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Her tears dried up and her demeanor changed considerably. She now looked angry.

"Okay," she said defiantly. "I admit it. I like to FUCK. Got it? I need cock. Lots of it. I love it when they cum in my pussy and my mouth. I love getting two cocks in my pussy at the same time. I even love it when they cum in my ass. Until the other day, I never even felt you inside me. Up till then, I was faking it. God, you're so fucking naive. I only married you to get out of the shithole I was living in. So yeah, I fucked a bunch of guys. And I fucking loved it. Every minute of it. You know where I've been for the last three hours? I was over at a strip club, pulling a train in a private room. There must've been 25 or 30 guys. They all came inside my pussy, ass and mouth. Some of them two or three times. They even sucked cum out of my pussy. One of them made video of it so I can show you. Look at this!"

She pulled up her dress and Ron could see her red, puffy pussy, with cum dripping down her legs. He began to laugh, wondering if his concoction would affect the tongues of the men who performed oral sex on her. Perhaps, he thought, it could even affect her rectum.

"What's so fucking funny?" she asked. "You should be on your knees, crying your eyes out. You're nothing but a wimp AND a cuckold. And don't even think about a divorce. I'll clean your ass out. So I'm going to keep on fucking anyone I want. Maybe I'll even do it in front of you and you can suck their cum out of my pussy."

"You stupid fucking cunt," Ron said. Her eyes widened at that. "Yeah, I may have been naive and a bit wimpy once upon a time, but that Ron is gone, never to return. Trust me on that shit, cunt. Did the police tell you about my father and brothers?"

"No, they didn't," she said.

"Well, after they fucked you, their dicks had to be cut off," he said. "You must've given them a serious case of rotten pussy because it literally killed their cocks. And I overheard a nurse and a doctor say four more men had the same thing happen to them. From what you just told me, I suspect there'll be another 25 or 30 men getting their dicks amputated as well."

"What?" she asked, shocked.

"Yeah," he said. "There's no telling what kind of diseases you have in you by now. When word gets out about this, I don't think there'll be a man in the country brave enough to want to touch you."

"What did you do to me?" she asked.

"Nothing," he lied. "I didn't make you spread your legs for anything with a dick. That's all on you, cunt. And now you're paying the price. Now, about the divorce, I've already seen my attorney and he's drawing up the papers. You remember that little prenuptial you signed a couple years ago? It's now being enforced. Your bank cards have all been revoked and all your trash has been packed." He dropped a key on the table with a tag that included the address.

"That's the key to your new apartment. The address is on the tag. You're out of here," he said. He put a cashier's check on the table. "That's what you get according to the prenuptial. Spend it wisely. You probably should get a job. Your tuition has already been paid and my attorney has your new address. You can keep your car and your scooter. Your phone will be turned off at the end of the month. Don't fight the divorce or you may find yourself becoming the next online porn sensation."

"You wouldn't dare!" she exclaimed.

"Why the fuck not?" he asked. "You said it yourself. You love cock. You're addicted to sex. Maybe if you're lucky, you can make a living at it until your pussy gets so stretched out and floppy no one wants to touch it. That's assuming you're not diseased."

He grabbed her hand and yanked off her wedding and engagement ring. Grabbing her purse, he took off her house key and pulled her bank cards out of her wallet. He handed her purse back.

"Now, get the fuck out of my house, cunt," he said. She stepped back, shocked. She never heard him talk this way to her. She always thought he would just knuckle under to her.

"Please," she said, a tear falling down her cheek. "I didn't mean everything I said. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. I do love you." He laughed in her face.

"What, you think this is one of your whacked out Internet stories about men who get off watching their slut wives get fucked? You think I'm actually stupid enough to fall for that shit?" he asked. "Fuck you. Oh, wait, everyone in town already has. By the way, why aren't you in jail right now?"

"The DA offered me immunity if I would testify against your father and brothers," she said. "I'm sorry, Ron. Can't we at least be friends? I really didn't want to hurt you."

"Friends? You think I want to be friends with someone who lied to me and plotted to have me raped and murdered?" he asked. "I was nothing but a Goddamn meal ticket to you. My God, you're even more stupid than I originally thought. I hate your guts right now. And I never want to see your stupid fucking face ever again. Understand? Or do I need to draw a picture in crayon for you?"

"No, I got it," she said quietly. "Can I at least come to your grandfather's funeral?"

"As long as you stay the fuck away from me," he said. "Now, put your shit in your car and get the fuck out. NOW!" She turned and ambled to the door, walking out to the garage. He could hear her struggle to get everything in her car. After she left, he went out and changed the code on the garage door to keep her out. After he secured the house, he went to his lab.

After what Nancy told him, he knew the CDC would probably end up getting involved, and he wanted no trace left of what he had created. He knew the toxin would have worked its way out of her body 24 hours after he administered it, so he wasn't too worried about it showing up in any blood or urine test. He incinerated the remains of the serum he had made and sterilized all of his equipment to remove any trace. He went to bed after he finished.

Early the next morning, he heard his doorbell ring. He went downstairs in his robe and looked through the peephole to see three men in dark suits. He opened the door and they all flashed badges.

"Dr. Black?" one of them asked. Having two doctorates, Ron was entitled to the honorific, but he rarely used it and preferred to be called by his given name.

"Yes?" Ron responded.

"Gordon Sullivan, CDC. I'm here to see your wife, Nancy. Is she here?" he asked. Ron shook his head.

"No, she doesn't live here anymore," he said. "What's this all about?"

"We need to speak with her in private," Ryan said.

"Like I said, she doesn't live here anymore," Ron said. "Would you like her address?"

"Yes, we would," Gordon said in response. Ron gave them the address to her apartment and watched as they left. He felt relieved that they didn't want to search his house, but he considered the possibility they might return. He looked in both directions to see if he could spot a van that might belong to his brothers' co-conspirators, but didn't see one.

He turned on his television and made himself a cup of coffee. When he came back into the room, he heard the local news come on.

"In a breaking story, local medical authorities say that some 40 men were forced to undergo emergency surgery to remove their sex organs within the last 18 hours," the announcer said. "Doctors say that in all cases, the men's genitalia appeared to rot and die, forcing them to amputate. Several also had to have their testicles removed. Some also reportedly lost use of their tongues and several are undergoing emergency surgeries to repair damage done to their lips and faces." The scene shifted to a doctor talking with reporters.

"It's been a long night here at the medical center. Due to the nature of this outbreak, we were forced to get the CDC involved," the doctor said. "We're not sure how far this has spread and we're quite concerned." The scene shifted to the anchor.

"Investigators say that about 30 of the men admitted having sexual relations with the same woman. Medical authorities are searching for her at the time of this report. Due to privacy regulations, the names of those involved are being withheld," the anchor said. Ron laughed. Forty men, huh? The bitch was busy, that's for sure. He couldn't help but wonder how many were married. They wouldn't be for long, he thought.

A few minutes later, his phone rang. It was Lisa.

"Good morning," she said when he answered. "Did you see the news?"

"Yes, I did," Ron said. "Forty men? I'm sure that kept things buzzing for a while." Lisa laughed.

"I'm sure it did," she said. "By the way, I had to take Nancy to the ER early this morning."

"Oh," Ron said. "What happened?"

"She complained about her mouth and rear end burning real bad," Lisa said. "It looked to me like someone had set her ass on fire. And I saw several lesions on her tongue and mouth. By the time we got to the hospital, she was complaining about heartburn real bad. It doesn't look good. Did you do something to her last night?"

"Other than kick her out of the house, no," Ron said. He was concerned, however, that traces of the toxin he used might have been transferred to her other body parts through contact with the multiple men who had ejaculated inside her. Still, he wondered, why did it take so long to react? He had to play it cool. "I never touched her. Is she still at the hospital?"

"Yeah," Lisa said. "Probably will be for a day or two."

"Well, the CDC came by here looking for her. She was named by a bunch of the men who went to the hospital. I sent them to her new apartment," he said.

"They'll find her," Lisa said. "Her admission should throw up a flag if the CDC is involved. I'll keep you in the loop."

"Thanks," Ron said. After ending the call, he busted out laughing. Granted, he didn't think this might happen, but he felt good knowing she would feel some heat - pun intended - from her own activities.

Still, he was a bit concerned that he had overlooked this when he created the formula and wondered if the potion he used on himself might have clouded his thinking. It wasn't like him to miss details like this. Perhaps it was the anger and shock of the situation that affected him, he thought to himself.

He glanced out his window and spotted a blue Ford van parked across the street from his house. It was surrounded by police cruisers and he saw officers leading three very large men in handcuffs to the cars. One was black, another white, and the third appeared to be Hispanic. He didn't recognize any of them. After the men were placed in two of the cars, an officer walked to his front door and rang the bell.

"Good morning, officer," Ron said when he opened the door. "What can I do for you?"

"Good morning, Mr. Black," the officer said. "Detective Sparks asked me to inform you when we had the suspects in custody. We'll be running increased patrols in your neighborhood for the next day or so to make sure you're okay."

"Thank you, officer," Ron said. "I appreciate that. I have some audio I think Detective Sparks may be interested in. Would it be okay if I drop that off to him today?"

"I think so," the officer said. "He's pretty busy right now, so you may want to call him first so he'll be expecting you."

"I'll do that, thank you," Ron said.

"Have a good day, sir," the officer said before leaving. Ron closed the door, relieved that they had caught the three men. He got dressed and walked over to the van, where another officer was cataloging the evidence. The two cars with the suspects had already left.

"Good morning, sir," the officer said as Ron walked up. "Are you Mr. Black?"

"I am," Ron said. "I can't tell you how relieved I am that you got those guys."

"I can imagine you would be," the officer said.

"So, what do you have here?" Ron asked. He could see a pistol and some other things already in marked plastic bags.

"Well, I found a lot of sex paraphernalia here," he said. "A ball gag, a blindfold, a very large dildo, some whips, handcuffs and lots of twist ties. Also found a taser and a loaded pistol. Looks like they were planning to do a number on you."

"Yeah, they were," Ron said. "I'll let you get back to your work, officer. Thanks again."

"You're welcome," he said. "Have a nice day." Damn, he thought to himself. The three assholes were serious about destroying him. After calling the police station, he dropped off the audio of the assholes' confessions.

"I think we have them all dead to rights," Detective Sparks said. "I'm getting ready to interview the three suspects that were caught this morning. We have some pretty damning evidence on them as well. It turns out they're repeat offenders and this is their third strike. By the way, the Special Victims Unit is also dealing with your sister's case. They found the video you mentioned and it's a slam dunk. From what I understand, it's obvious she was drugged."

"Wow," Ron said.

"Yeah, 'wow' is right," Detective Sparks said. "The DA is out for blood on this case. So in addition to everything else, your father and brothers will be put on the registered sex offender list."

The rest of the day was a blur as Ron busied himself with the funeral preparations for Mark. The service would be held in a couple days and, he learned, his grandfather had wisely pre-paid everything regarding his funeral and the burial plot, which was next to that of his grandmother. The headstone had already been erected, but it needed to have Mark's date of death added. He contacted the cemetery and made the necessary arrangements.

He also found Mark's old DD-214, showing he was a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War. He contacted the VA and, after being bounced around all over creation, managed to arrange for a burial detail. A flag had already been arranged and, Ron learned, his grandfather had asked that it be given to him. His eyes watered when he learned that.

The people at the funeral home were quite helpful, telling Ron that all of the arrangements had already been made. One of their people had even written a very nice obituary and included the names of Mark's descendants after getting the information from Ron.

"Your grandfather was very well-respected in the community, Mr. Black," the funeral director said. "I wouldn't be surprised to see quite a few notable people here."

That done, Ron went back home and relaxed after briefing Lisa on what he had done.

"I saw Nancy today," she said. "They had to do some surgery on her face and her rectum. She's in pretty bad shape right now."

"Yeah, well, she brought it on herself," he said.

"Ron, she's still your wife," Lisa said.

"Not for long," Ron said. "No one forced her to do what she did. You didn't hear what she told me last night. I have no love for her whatsoever."

"Please, Ron," she said. "I don't expect you to take her back, but please don't let what she did harden your heart."

"Right now, I don't really have any feelings for her," Ron said.

"Just don't let her turn you into a monster," she told him. "By the way," she added a couple moments later, "I set up an appointment for Mom to see Marcus. I'll take her down tomorrow morning."

"Thanks, Lisa," he said. "Tell Marcus I'll pay for her divorce."

"I will, Ron," she said. "I also told him that Nancy would be in the hospital for a while. He's going to have her served there." They ended the call and Ron grabbed something to eat. He really didn't care what happened to Nancy, but Lisa hit on something that concerned him as well. Was he turning into a monster? He hoped not, but he also knew the old Ron was forever gone.