Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," she said.

"So tell me, why?" he asked. "Why did you cheat on me the day we got married? Why did you have to keep on cheating?"

"Your father and brothers were very pushy," she said. "I kinda liked the way they just dominated me and took me. They made fun of you the whole time and a part of me really liked that as well. Later, they came to me and said they had pictures and video and they'd show it to you unless I did what they wanted. At first I hated it, but as time went on, I began to like it more and more. It became something like a game. Then I found I needed it more, so I started doing the guys at school during my breaks. You know the rest."

"Did you mean all that stuff you said that last night?" he asked.

"At the time, yeah," she said. "I didn't really mean all of it, though. I just wanted to lash out at you at the time. I'm sorry."

"You already said that," Ron told her.

"Does this mean you're going through with the divorce?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes," he said. She nodded her head in understanding.

"I understand," she said. "Will I ever see you again?"

"I doubt it," he said, standing up. "I'll take care of your things and your classes. I'll keep an eye on your progress, but don't expect to see or hear from me again. Goodbye, Nancy. I loved you once. Too bad you had to go and screw it all up."

"Goodbye, Ron, er, Dr. Black," she said. He smiled and left the room. Gordon met him outside the room.

"Are you okay, Ron?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm right as fucking rain," Ron said.

"I'll let you know when we have her settled down," Gordon said. "I understand your company will be spearheading the development of the treatment for this. I've also been told you'll be in charge of it. Good luck."

"Thanks," Ron said as he walked out. As he drove home, he thought about what had just transpired. Yeah, it was his formula that made those men lose their dicks. But it was also what led him to discover this new form of gonorrhea. As for Nancy, she was out of his life and as a result of her actions, would never live a normal life again. One word went through his mind: QaplaH, the Klingon word for success.

Epilogue:

The divorce sailed through the system, especially after the judge learned that Nancy was the woman whose cheating caused 40 men to have their dicks amputated.

The criminal cases against Bob, George and John drug through the court system, but eventually, they were found guilty on all charges and each were given sentences of 35 years to life in prison. George and John didn't fare very well at all, and were found one morning dead in the shower, multiple shivs piecing their bodies. The phrase, "Dickless Bitch" was carved into their chests.

Bob lasted about six months after that incident. He was found hanging by his bedsheet one morning. He tried to hang himself, but his neck never broke and he ended up strangling himself instead. All three were cremated at the prison as no one claimed their bodies.

June's divorce also went through and was final by the time Bob reported to prison. Ron and Lisa set up a trust fund for her and taught her how to manage her own finances. Six months after her divorce was final, Lisa introduced her to a single doctor a couple years older than her and the two began dating. They married a year later.

"Take good care of my mother," Ron warned him at the wedding with a smile.

"Oh, I will," he said. "I promise you that."

Because of the sheer size of Mark's estate, probate took nearly a year to complete, but when it was done, both Ron and Lisa found themselves the recipient of a huge sum of money. They still hadn't decided what to do with all the real estate, but they did agree to sell the house they grew up in after their mother re-married.

Lisa finally married "Mr. Right," who happened to be a nurse at the hospital where she worked. Ron walked her down the aisle. At his insistence, she and her new husband moved into Mark's old house.

Ron continued his work with his personal formula and declared it ready for use about six months after he divorced Nancy. He went through all the legal loopholes to make sure the company couldn't get their hands on any of the profits and set about looking for suitable customers.

He was still apprehensive about making it available to the general public, but found a company that operated a special camp for men in north Idaho. After lengthy discussions with the owners, he inspected the camp and observed its operation. He was sold when he witnessed a "burn the bitch" ceremony in which a cheating wife was burned in effigy. He signed an exclusive contract with the company, in hopes his formula would help men who were once like him.

He never saw Nancy again, but was kept updated on her status. She continued her classes online and finally finished her training after 18 months. She wrote Ron several times but gave up after he refused to respond.

As predicted, she developed cervical cancer just two years after his evaluation. She ended up having a radical hysterectomy, followed up with chemotherapy and radiation treatment. She nearly died a couple times during her treatment, but was declared an official cancer survivor a little more than a year and a half after the initial diagnosis.

A shell of her former self, she struggled to get through each day, but slowly got her strength back. She continued to receive treatment for the mutated gonorrhea, but it seems most of it was eradicated with the surgery and the radiation. Two years after her cancer was treated, a formula for treating the new strain of gonorrhea was found. A year later, it was approved by the FDA for use.

A year after his divorce from Nancy, Ron attended a Star Trek convention being held in his town. He decided to dress as a Klingon just for fun. While there, he met a delightful redhead named Belinda, who also dressed as a Klingon.

"nuq neQ," she said to him, giving him a Klingon greeting that translates to, "what do you want?" He was instantly impressed and began conversing with her in the language, until it got to the point she couldn't keep up with him.

They spent the rest of the convention together and began dating. It turned out she had just gotten divorced from a cheating brute who used to abuse her. Like him, she also had a genius-level IQ and belonged to Mensa. She also worked as a researcher, but for an aerospace company. She said she was now looking for someone with brains as well as a bit of brawn.

He shared his story and hold her he was was looking for an intelligent woman who knew how to be faithful.

"Not only do I know about being faithful, I'll cut your dick off if you ever screw around on me," she said with a smile. He smiled back.

They spent many evenings together, playing brain-teaser games, while conversing in Klingon. Ron was happier than he had ever been with Nancy and the two fell in love. He asked her to marry him one night and was surprised when she not only accepted but demanded that he make her his woman that very night.

After Ron kissed his new bride at the wedding, they looked each other in the eye, lifted one fist in the air and shocked the crowd when they declared as one, "QaplaH!" - Success.