All Comments on 'Better Revenge Thru Science Pt. 03'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Ron finally got what he was looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simply brilliant

Got to say this one again is just brilliant piece of writing. I just wish the other sort of writers would look at how you write and maybe we might get back to how the loving wife category is supposed to be like . And not this garbage what they keep spewing out like how lesbian stories or group stories or bdsm stories or fetish stories or how be a cuckold is great or swinging is best since sliced bread. That is all we seem to see nowadays and it is so annoying it hurts to even read the loving wife category. But when you write stories like this it’s just a pleasure to know that we still have a hero that writes fantastic stories. So keep up the great stories and remember you are not just a hero to me but to others as well . ( sorry for being mushy but was getting fed up of the garbage what was being put into the loving wife category and seeing that only 5% of it was actually for the loving wife category is saying something) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh for the good old LW days

The author put a reasonable amount of creative thought into the story, but literature it ain't.

Characters were black and white cardboard outs. Superhero good guy, super-evil, dipshit villains. No subtlety or shades of grey anywhere.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
IN THE WORDS OF HENRY GIBSON . . . .

Veerry Interesting. It was a fun read!

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
MajQa

Excellent. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was truly awful.

It was not story telling, it was the rantings of an immature mind.

It may be the authors so called "universe" but it is one that is entirely ridiculous.

The fact that this scores so high shows how many angry and low IQ readers there are on this site.

The irony is the fact that this story was just as pathetic as the very worst cuck wimp stories on here but it caters to the neanderthal crowd so gets mindless approval.

Needles to say I did not score it highly.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

I can Honestly say that I never thought of that ending!...So I'll keep eating my

Weet-Bix and maybe I'll finish my own story by March...Thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Apparently your universe has different rules for grammar

And a bunch of really unlikeable people.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
"tlhoy elaborate"...

"tlhoy elaborate"..." 'Iq qung Homvetlh"...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a fun read

I enjoyed the fantasy but I still think he was too kind to his ex. After she gave that rant in the house I would have thought he would have pulled the plug on the apartment and the education tuition. But he kept it and even when she was in isolation he payed her eduction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

"Video of what happened on our wedding day," - I believe I said on an earlier chapter, okay, they're blackmailing her with video of what she did on te wedding day, but why did she do THAT? She was drugged? But I thought the NEEDED lots of sex. And now she's simply saying they were "very pushy?"

"I just needed it to get through the classes. It's just sex." - So it WASN'T blackmail! And when we vow to "forsake all others," having "just sex" with them is what we're talking about,

If her cards are revoked, why does he need to take them?

"you think this is one of your whacked out Internet stories about men who get off watching their slut wives get fucked?" - At least you didn't say "Literotica"!

"please don't let what she did harden your heart." - He'd be a fool if it DIDN'T harden his heart.

Since the formula reacted with semen, why didn't it attack her vagina the first time she was fucked.

teedeedubteedeedubover 4 years ago
Very Good

Quite a story. I like your stuff. Thanks for sharing. QaplaH!

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Way over the top...

...and funny as hell! Thanks for writing!

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

So seriously over the top I had a lot of fun reading it!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
Loved it thanks for a good read !

Made the ☕ go down laughing

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
QaplaH

it seems an appropriate title for a comment. Great story and especially interesting for a trekky like me.

I had no problem with the 'treatment of offenders' in your universe! May all such creatures find 'a good day to die'! 5 well deserved ***** Than You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Normally I only give superman stories a 3 but this was well written so I gave it a 4*. Thank you for the story.

For making a chemist a superman five cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird but fun!

Thanks for the story.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Well done Saddle tramp!

Each of your stories are unique in their own right! I like that your characters have some small amount of compassion for the women who hurt them. Keep em coming!

lover1953lover1953over 4 years ago

Ok, the plot took a few very...intersting...twists. Hey, but this your story, so glad you had fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just OK

Another interesting story from saddletramp’s universe. Not your best effort however.

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Nice wrap up.

It wasn't that bumpy a ride but justice was served and was still fun to ride along. Thanks for the story!

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Sigh

This author uses the convenient excuse about things happening "in his universe" as a way of insulating himself from any criticism about things being unrealistic, unlikely, or just plain silly and idiotic. This story is still all of that, in his or any universe, and more to the point I don't see a single likeable character is this series, with the possible exception of the sister, who still comes with issues. The main character is a sociopath who has no remorse for destroying countless lives, because he's the uberman, smarter, and, via chemistry, now physically superior to others. I feel like I need a shower after reading this to wash these characters off of me.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 4 years ago

5* I enjoyed the extreme Burn the Bastards...and Bitch. Very original burning. Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical Fare From This Writer

He gets high marks, apparently because he can use a spell checker to avoid obvious errors, but he has no imagination and there's no real story here. The whole 'story' is a large collection of random cliches strung together to flesh out a two-paragraph story. Don't bother reading this. I did but then, I'm retired and have plenty of time to waste reading nonsense like this.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
loved the whole story but

why help Nancy at all. 40 fucking guys and I;m going to help you..........yeah right. Even though he hated he brothers and dad, he fucked them up to the point of near death but you get the slut thats banging everybody an apartment and give her money.............WOW

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
got too silly

The plot and the characters just got more and more clownish.

Spoiled it for me.

jneric2691jneric2691over 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story! As always I think you are a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need psychiatric help

You are one sick twisted individual. You need to get a fucking grip you daft bastard your story made no sense there are so many mistakes that I can’t begin to catalogue them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way over the top

Assume this is satire.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 4 years ago
Fun read

A rousing tale of scientificiness and retribution. Was a fun read. But just to remind you, a square peg does not fit through a round hole, unless that hole is way big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hated it.

He fucker her before he gave her poison to kill those guys dicks so how come he never got the so called super gonorrhea . Far out crazy story telling. What planet do you live on.

darien1971darien1971over 4 years ago
Good story

As usual i enjoyed your story. If i would add one thing it would be a more detailed description of a couple of the sex scenes (this is literotica after all) especially where she gets seduced right before the wedding for the first time. Keep on writing I look forward to your next adventure.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Corny but fun

One note,mentioning Mensa as a sign of genius isn't great,Mensa only requires mere giftedness,which is 132 or above,which is 2 percentiles above the norm,at 215 he would be a little over 7 above it. The only thing you missed is 'its a good day to die' lol

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Nancy the Super Slut

To describe Nancy as the super slut is about right,but two things I am upset about the situation,one is did Nancy deserve that super virus that ultimately ruined her body from having children and also giving her cancer.Thankfully she eventually recovered but still totally barron.

Admittedly Nancy told Ron at the time she conspired with Rons Brothers and Dad to have him Raped and Killed,but in truth people say shit at the time they don't mean,and Nancy probably didn't mean that,she just said that to the Brothers and Dad to please them,and never wanted Ron dead personally.

Alas Rons Brothers and Dad were the ones who started this because they were jealous of Ron,which poetically cost them their genitals,and lastly their lives in prison.So should Nancy be held accountable for them,No because they coerced and commanded Nancy to have sex with them at first.

Nancy may have been a Lousy Cheating Whore of a Wife to Ron,but when it comes down to it I don't think she really wanted Ron dead,so she shouldn't be judged as a potential murderer,that is held for Rons Brothers and Dad.And hopefully Nancy has learned a valuable lesson,that life can be so cruel and should live virtuously and not like a fucking whore.

Sawdusty1Sawdusty1over 4 years ago
Want Some Formula

Enjoyed the story - and the results. Can just imagine some of the men trying to explain why their dicks are rotting off or their faces are starting to emulsify and disappear. Super gonorrhea would be a pain in the ass for some. Liked the story and the ending. Can't help but think that the CDC might have wanted to test the husband - but never did. Oh well. Gave 5 stars. Most enjoyable read. Thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Good Story

A Bit weird at the end. FDA taking only a year to approve? There must have been a lot of victims parading in Washington.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Uhhhhhhh.....

Uhhhhhhh..

..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
obvious fiction

We can tell this is fiction by the passage: "...a formula for treating the new strain of gonorrhea was found. A year later, it was approved by the FDA for use"

Like ANYONE could get FDA approval inside of a decade HAHAHAHAHAHA

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope you enjoyed writing it more than I enjoyed reading it.

Hope everyone else likes it better than I did. Otherwise you're in deep doo doo. How do you say that in Klingon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"QaplaH!"

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Cervical Cancer + some other

In THIS universe... with regular pap screening/smear testing cervical cancer can be picked up in pre-cancerous stages and dealt with. Yes it will mean a hysterectomy in many cases, but if caught early enough, it can be treated without chemo and radiation.

Please encourage any women you know to get tested regularly.

[Off my soapbox]

And it usually takes a minimum of 5 years post treatment to be declared "a survivor".

Drug?

The arseholes used to drug Lisa.

The criminal cases against Bob, George and John DRAGGED through the court system.

One of a few pet hates of mine.

Other than that, your usual OTT madness a fun easy read 5* across all chapters, thanks.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Slut Wife

Though 'absurd', yet crafted in skillful manners to give a look of truth

Concluding part is some what abrupt and dis-jointed

We enjoyed the story , as written in different way

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "I hated it."

I'm assuming she didn't already have the "super gonorrhea" when he fucked her, but got it from one of the 40 or so guys she fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unimpressed

The story had potential but quickly went off the rails. Your grammar has improved but you need some help to get more creative ideas. Too many crazy science fiction ideas to make this a good story.

Besides, you took too long to get through the whole thing.

T.T.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago

Dialogue was a bit stilted but Saddletramp is a good writer with an excellent imagination and is always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Almost great

I can look past the typos and grammatical mistakes. The story was good but needed more background on Nancy. He picked her up from the dregs and made her a queen. If she was sex addicted while they were dating it seems a super genius would find that out. You can take the cat out of the ally, but not the ally out of the cat?then we need to know more background. Most of it fit together, just not neatly.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Burn the Bitch and Bastards

Wow! Forty-plus penile amputations and a super gonorrhea. You live in a dangerous world. Loved all the bad things that happened to the bad people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent Story

I also like the way you tied in your story "The Camp Ch. 01: Mike and Sandy"

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
I LOVED IT...GREAT STORY!

FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY!

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Awesome completion!!!

This was one of my favorite series!!! You hit a home run here!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Story stayed on course all the way to the end. Love your stories and look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As mich I HATE wimp&cuck stories, this one was

at the other end, way out into the balloony corner.

BTB extreme wanna make believe fairytale.

Your stories are not bad but keep them more grounded, more realistically, do not drift in marvel‘s lala-land, mon !

Gave you a ⭐️⭐️⭐️

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
Good

Keep em coming

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
So sweet is revenge carried out painfully. slow slow

Enjoyed

fishgetterfishgetterabout 4 years ago
YES !!!

One of, (if not THE ) best I have read here. You made this so believable, that suspending reality for these few chapters was SO easy. Thank you very much.

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
great read

I totally agree quote "One of, (if not THE ) best I have read here. You made this so believable, that suspending reality for these few chapters was SO easy. Thank you very much."

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Fantastic!

You should publish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect.

Absolutely perfect.... There's nothing more I could say to sum this masterpiece up.

Thank you.

KoxokKoxokabout 4 years ago

QaplaH! 5 stars and thanks for the fun escape. Back to reality I guess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice 3 part setup

A rousing story for sure. I kinda liked how the BTB was self-inflicted by the bitch her self.

Looked also like the super clap kinda supercharged that 'special' injection Rob gave the wife.

Mr. Black. A guy on vacation. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don’t understand you Americans!

You use the word drug when you should say “dragged”. Drug is a pharmaceutical material! You definitely don’t understand the English language. Maybe you should stick to Spanish!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 4 years ago
Terrific Series.

Very well written, I thought. I notice that the "Anonymous" crowd are up to their usual whiney tricks.

Ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great trilogy

Refreshing and spot on revenge for the envious family members and the local cheaters. The story didn't stall and was quite creatve.

More like that!!! Well done!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

Excellent story, liked the tie-in with the camp. I’m a little surprised that Ron chose to remain in the same house, sleeping in the same room, on the bed where his wife, father, and brothers tried to destroy him. It’s not often that revenge saves the cheating wife’s life, so that’s kudos for creative plot.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
😂

Jerry Springer meets Weird Science meets Spiderman. Don’t remember my reaction last time but this time I thought it was hilarious 👍

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Great story! How could it not be great if our hero speaks Klingon!

FoundationMasterFoundationMasteralmost 4 years ago

I overly enjoyed this. I did think that some of the dialogue in chapters were a bit wordy and filled with exposition, but that was my only concern. I just wish this was longer.

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

HOW ABOUT A FOLLOW UP STORY INVOLVING RON, BELINDA, LISA, AND MR. RIGHT, THE NURSE (NO NAME GIVEN).

arincharinchalmost 4 years ago
LOL

Enjoyable funny story! Saddletramp must have had his tongue firmly in cheek while writing this one.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
OTT

The treatment of Nancy was well over the top. She deserved to suffer, but that was to much, it spoiled it for me, I felt down at the end

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Good story

Very strange but well written.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story ,better than the normal cheating stories.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963over 3 years ago

Found your stories quite recently and have enjoyed them all so far. Always have a different slant on an old story, life never really changes! Well written.

One very small point - you use the word "photographic" in describing Ron's memory, but use it in relation to remembering the spoken word as well, I'm pretty sure that is actually "eidetic" (I remember Sheldon Cooper from BBT protesting that in one episode).

cvmawirenutcvmawirenutover 3 years ago

This has to be the most creative revenge story I've read. Well written and paced. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
25 or 30 guys

Some 2 or 3 times? Two at a time in her cunt? Made her airtight? All over 3 hours? And you say there's a video of all this? I'd pay to watch that! Who cares if she a worthless diseased Cunt? I ain't gonna fuck the bitch, but I'd definitely rub one out watching! Hell, I've watched far worse on the web!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Naive and silly

You don't know much about IQ, you don't know much about science, you don't know much about medicine, and you don't know much bout human behavior. Other than that, an amusing effort. Better to write about something you know enough about to not insult the intelligence of your readers.

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Fuck anonymous comments

I bet they're cuckold or something like that...anyways i really loved this story makes lot of sence and the slut got what she deserved Good work

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 3 years ago
This series could almost have been in humor and satire...

I thought the forty men getting their dicks rotted off and the Klingon Hamlet were funny. The way his sister was treated of course was not. Hence the word "almost" in my tag line. I wonder what HDK would have done with this set up, but the villains in this story were worse that the ones in his stories. Interesting series.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re:Naive and silly

You don’t know much about what you’re talking about , you don’t know the meaning of the word fiction , you don’t know about taking poetic license , you don’t know about fantasy , you don’t know about imagination . Saddletramp never stated this was a true story or said it was fiction but was based solely on total realism . This is an erotic writers publsherhouse . Do you believe everything Stephen King , or any other fiction novelist for that matter , writes has to be based on realistic scenarios or it’s not worth reading ? Great story in my opinion !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyed this read. Thank-you

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Great story. June must have gotten it on with the genius mailman. No way did Ron's father have anything to do with his creation. As for Nancy - well who gives a shit about her?

Now where have we heard about that place in north Idaho?

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Too Silly

I lobe BTB stories but this was just too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well Done!

My friend, I haven't been back to this site in a long time. I am glad you are still writing.

Very well done.

relon45

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love ST's work, I enjoy the writing. BUT like other have mentioned, the evil characters are just a little too off the hook crazy & evil. 40 dicks in one day? 20+ every day? I know it is fiction but is that even possible? her junk would be a rotten wound. She would wound have been just as evil with a lower body count.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very entertaining ; well written ! The characters were like yokels on acid . Keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful ; good plot and good follow through - I still think this is the best author in this venue !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a bunch of bullshit

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

The most realistic part of this story is the boondoggle when dealing with the VA. But it's still a fun story, and I think the 3rd time I've read it.

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 3 years ago

I read this once before and think my comments then were how I feel now. Cheating is unpardonable, but the cruelty bestowed on Nancy and her lovers is way over the top. Our hero was anything but justified. Heartless and cold and unable to have a real emotional feeling. It would have been justifiable for something serious to have happened to him for his "revenge".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read plenty of your stuff. Enjoyed most. Only one word I can think of to describe this, and I used a Klingon translator, to not much success:

Nuclear

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Great story. AAAAA+++++

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Tremedous Series

I love the way everything worked out. The cunt got here's. The father and brothers got theirs and all of her lovers became eunuchs. Ha Ha Ha

By the way, the Klingon work I used in the first part means "excellent."

Way to go saddletramp.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you imagine how intelligent Belinda and Ron's kids would most likely be? The world might not survive that. Great ending, and i have NO PROBLEM with what happened to Nancy and Ron's brothers and father. As Buddha supposedly once said, Karma is a Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was war. They had shown him they would rape torture and kill him and he replied the way those people need to be replied to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A very good and enjoyable Tale!

I loved it and gave it full marks. I just think it was too long and dragged a bit at the end. You did not need to dot all the I's and cross all the T's. Especially when we knew this was one bitch that deserved to be burnt! A very good effort from an excellent writer! Thanks for sharing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES