Better Than Any Michelin Star Ch. 02

Story Info
The teasing begins leading up the celebratory date.
1k words
4.3
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catt's alarm went off, and he rolled out of bed. These 4:45 am swim practices were killer, but they were helping him in so many ways. He checked his notifications but hadn't received any messages from Amirah. This made him a little sad. But he also remembered the deal. No orgasms all week? He was going to be overflowing with cum. But from everything she had shared, it would be worth it.

He still had no idea what the points exchange rate would be. But it could only be good, right?

His swim practice was uneventful. After that he headed to the gym. As he threw his stuff in the locker, he checked through Amirah's pictures. He found he had the best pumps when he was turned on by her sexy body. This time was no exception. He tore the weights from the floor. His virility was on a spaceship. That's when the problem started

*Ding*

His phone alerted him of a new message from Amirah. "Hey sexy. I'm so excited for this weekend. I hope you slept well. I just got to work and realized I forgot my panties.i am already getting so wet."

*Ding*

A picture followed. It was Amirah's fingers dripping with sticky juices.

He replied, "are you trying to kill me already?"

He could almost hear her snickering, "no... just reminding you what you're looking forward to."

The rest of the day dragged on. One of the best things about Amirah was that she didn't waste time with superfluous texts. When she communicated, she meant it. She had purpose. He never felt like he was answering stupid childhood games.

As they'd gotten to know each other, he really appreciated that she listened when he talked. And he returned that kindness. Words mattered. Intentions mattered. Their calls had gotten to the point of feeling like besties. And he cherished every slminute she shared with him.

As he got back to work, he looked at his calendar. Luckily he had a packed agenda for the week. He would be able to put his head down, and ignore his other head.

With the anticipation of a whirlwind weekend he had decided to book a babysitter for Amirah's kid. He understood that being a mom meant everything to her. And he wanted to respect that and give her all the time and space she needed. That night, he reached out to her. She seemed a little rushed when she answered, so he told her it would be a quick one.

"With dinner this weekend, and hopefully some fun after, I wanted to make sure you felt comfortable with your kiddo. I was going to book a sitter and set up some activities so you don't have to worry about it," he said.

Amirah was stunned. She had been stressing all day. Telling men about her kid was nearly always a deal breaker. She was having so much fun with Catt, and was worried about this exact situation. Yet here he was being amazing.

"Wow," she replied as she fought back a lonely tear. "Why would you do that?"

"I want you to know how much I value you. I want you to feel taken care of and desired fully. I want you to know that I'm not just trying to fuck you. I want to cuddle your soul," he replied.

Her solitary tear had dried and was now becoming an untamable lust. Catt actually seemed to get it. Amirah wanted to manage her expectations, but was this for real? She spoke up, "that is amazing. I will send you the details. And Catt, you have no idea of the switch you just flipped. That's an easy 50 points. Thank you. I was literally ju..." She was cut off. "Hey Catt, I have to go, but I see you. And I appreciate you."

Catt relaxed in his chair. It was the right call after all. He was relieved she didn't think he was creepy for the suggestion. He called and confirmed the sitter and the activities. Then he noticed: he had been rock hard the entire call. What the hell was he supposed to do? I guess time?

The next morning when he opened his door there was a bag on the knob. He grabbed it and headed to the car. As he took a seat he opened it. Inside he found a card and a ziplock baggy.

The card read, "Catt, your offer last night was completely in tune with my energy. I had been so worried about meeting you and having a kid and everything. Then you went and did that. I am so excited for this dinner. As a hors d'oeuvre, in the baggy you will find that purple thong you gave me. I was wearing them yesterday, but after our call, I was dripping wet. I figured they would be a perfect gift for you. I slept all night in them. I wanted you to get all of me. Then when I woke up, I balled them up and pushed them deep inside me. They soaked up every last drop. I even played with clit to get them extra moist. No remember our deal. But I don't see any harm if you being like a pizza delivery boy, 'Look and Smell, but no touching (yourself)'

You have no idea what you've awakened inside me.

Amirah"

Catt opened the ziplock and his nostrils instantly filled with the aroma of pure sex. The material was still moist. He was intoxicated by her smell. He had to taste it. So he held the fabric up and sucked her juices. It was like heaven. He nearly came on the spot. The panties were placed back in the baggy to resist temptation.

Catt figured she had gotten his address from one of the gifts he had sent her. He liked her style. This woman was absolutely perfect.

The week was flying along. He was going to make it. This is easy, right?

To be continued...