Better than Dating

Story Info
Bored wife tries online dating.
2.5k words
3.7
15.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to remember why she pulled this asshole to the right.

He only had two pictures. His first picture was him sitting on a leather couch in a fancy lounge, holding a cigar. His face was in the dark. What a prick she thought.

She was angry at his husband because she had to open this account to get laid. Ever since he started his own company all he did was work.

She was angry at the guys she matched on the app. They were nosy pussies mostly and kept asking like children why she didn't put her face pictures.

Lastly, she was angry at herself because she was embarrassed to say it was because she was married and needed a good fuck.

She remembered why she pulled him when she looked at the second picture. It was a shot from behind not showing his face like the first one. He was in a boxing ring punching a guy.

"Hi dear, how are you doing?" was what he wrote.

"fine, u?" she wrote back with a sigh.

She was thinking of deleting her account when a new message arrived.

"Thanks dear. Loved your picture with the bikini." he wrote.

That felt good she thought but she wasn't expecting much at this point.

A new message arrived before she could respond.

"Also, the shape of your ass on that little black dress is just perfect." she read with a shock but her heart began to pop to her surprise. None of the guys she matched with her was this forward. However, his next message totally caught her off-guard.

"I am here for business and staying at Mirage for the next couple of days. Would love to meet you. How much do you charge? Are you available for Tomorrow night?" he texted.

She was red head to toe and began searching the application for a delete button.

Just as she was writing on an annoying box, why she was deleting her account, her phone began ringing. It was her husband.

"Hi love, how are you?" he said.

"Fine, working..." she lied.

"Listen, I know we were supposed to go out Tomorrow night but guys from work invited me to a dinner to discuss business. You wouldn't mind do you?" he said.

"Sure..." she said, doing her best to not blow up on him.

"Thanks, love. I will make it up to you." he said before hanging up.

She got back to app angrier. Canceled deleting, opened his message and read it over. Mirage was one of the fanciest hotels in the city. It was where the rich threw parties. It would be safe and there was a slim chance she would run into someone. Even if she did, she probably could come up with something. She wanted to ponder on this but she figured she should buy her some time to think it through. Only problem was she had no idea how much to charge.

"250$ an hour. Tomorrow night sounds good." she wrote nervously.

She was earning quite well herself and didn't need the money but didn't want to meet a guy who wanted a cheap whore.

"Great dear, I assume you provide top services with that rate. I will write to you Tomorrow morning with the details. Have a nice day :)" he wrote back shortly.

She had no idea what top services meant.

First thing she did when she got home was begin searching for the escorts and what services they provided. She found social media accounts of a few in her area. Their profiles were quite similar, filled with sexy lingerie shots taken in hotel rooms. She also found some porn clips which showed how escorts meet and interact with their clients.

She was still researching when her husband arrived. Their conversation was dull as she didn't really want to talk with him. That night, she slept angry next to him. She thought he was upset too but he clearly didn't understand her.

Tomorrow, at work while she was still trying to make up her mind his message arrived.

"Good morning! I can't wait to see you Tonight in that little dress :) Does 21:00 work for you?" he texted.

It felt like ages to her since she dressed up and went somewhere fancy. She was still scared but she did want to wear her little dress and put some make-up on like she was on a date.

"That sounds wonderful. Text me the room number an hour earlier. Have a nice day." she wrote back, doing her best to sound professional.

While she mostly made up her mind her phone began ringing. It was her husband.

"Hi love, are you still angry about Tonight?" he asked.

"No... I made a plan. I will take the afternoon off to go shopping, then you are going to drop me to Mirage where I will get my hair and nails done and then I will have a fancy dinner with the girls." she said.

"Well that sounds great." he said.

Around 5pm her husband was driving her to the hotel.

"Well dear, you look stunning." he said.

"Thanks, you know I can ditch the girls if you ditch the work." she said.

"I would love to but this might be important." he said.

She thought he had no idea about her needs as a woman. She really wasn't angry or guilty anymore though. She gave him a chance.

After she had had her hair and nails done she was chilling at the bar on the rooftop. She knew she looked stunning with all the looks she was getting. That alone made her happy. She was worried a bit that she might be a bit slutty but there were other women who were even more revealing than her.

Her date had already texted the room number but she decided to make him wait a little bit longer. She missed when men waited for her.

She was thinking about all the sexy things she could do to him and how she could play the high class escort girl unless he was a massive jerk in which case she would just leave.

After finishing her martini, she only had one, she headed to the elevator. A short ride down took her to his floor. She stepped into the corridor knowing the men inside were looking at her hips as she left. With each step she took, her stilettos clicked giving her more and more confidence. She stopped at his door standing tall, knocking without hesitation and smiling at herself. He opened the door and welcomed her.

He was good looking, fit and cleanly shaved. He had a button up shirt and a tie. She preferred more rugged men but she couldn't complain. What surprised her later was he wasn't as confident or smooth as he sounded in his messages.

She let their small talk go on for a bit as she enjoyed how he looked at her. The men in the hotel had to give her these short looks as she was passing by them but she could clearly see his eyes wandering all over her body as she sat confidently across him. She enjoyed how her presence made him anxious. She loved how he stuttered when her dress hiked up. He was talking jumping from subject to subject while she was mostly just smiling at him, crossing her legs to tease him. When he began talking about his work, apparently he was some sort of hot shot businessman she stood up. Walked slowly behind his chair and leaned into him, smelling his fresh cologne.

"Baby, I hate it when men talk about work." she said softly.

"I am sorry. I ..." he said. His sentence was interrupted with her finger gently touching his lips.

"That's okay. Do you have my gift?" she asked.

"Yes, It's in the bathroom. In front of the mirror." he said.

"That's great. I will be back. Don't go anywhere." she said, winking at him.

She picked her bag and walked into the bathroom.

She put the envelope he left for her in her bag and changed into her Italian lingerie set she brought. When she was done dressing her looks were good enough to make herself wet. She was wearing a black set of lacy bra, panties, garter belt and stockings with her stilettos. She smiled herself while snapping a few pictures and promised herself she was going to do this more often with or without his husband.

She entered back into the room. He put his phone on the coffee table while his eyes glued on her. She slowly walked towards him.

"Do you think your work impresses me?" she asked while circling his chair.

"Maybe?" he said.

"No. Do you think fancy suits impress me?" she asked.

"A little?" he said.

"It's nice but not that much. Would you like to know what would really impress me?" she asked.

"Yes." he said eagerly.

She leaned into him from behind her hands hugging his chest.

"I like presents. Big, hard and lasting ones." she whispered into his ear.

He tried turning to kiss her but she walked away. She picked a pillow from the bed and walked back to him in between his legs. She put and kneeled on the pillow while he watched her in awe.

"Do you have a present for me?" she asked while unwrapping his belt.

He had a nice cock. It was not particularly big but she loved how hard and ready it was for her. She began holding him in his hand smelling his sweaty aroma taking her time and smiling at him. His hand reached for the back of his head gently inviting her to suck but she pushed his hand. She felt like being in charge.

She started with his balls gently sucking on them one by one and biting him playfully when he would least expect. She moved up next, slowly putting him in her mouth. She could comfortably take half of his cock in her mouth. Her teeth were covered by her lips and her mouth was full of salvia. She was using a rhythmic motion imagining his cock getting even bigger in her mouth. She was taking breaks looking up to see how he was doing smiling at him. He had a serious look on his face which she loved. As his breath got heavier he reached for her head again. She let him as he wasn't pulling him but just brushing her hair with his hand.

When she felt ready she pushed her head further down his dick, choking herself.

"Shit!" he gasped.

She pulled away looking and smiling at him and got back to her rhythm of sucking and choking herself.

"I am getting close." he exclaimed.

She gave him one more slow suck all the way down his dick before standing up, taking her panties off and sitting on him, legs apart, face to face and his dick resting on her pussy almost begging to come in. His hands went to hug her which she pushed away while smiling at him.

Her first target was his neck to his ear. She kissed, licked and bit first one side than the other which gave him shivers. When she was done she took off her bra inviting him to suck.

"Bite them gently." she instructed him.

While he was biting and sucking on her tits she was rubbing her clit on his dick. He could feel her wetness all over his cock.

She got up and reached his tie to pull him to bed. She lied on her back pushing his head between her legs. She wanted to come on his face. He was not particularly good at licking her pussy but she was very close. She scissored his head with her legs.

"Put two fingers in me." she instructed him again.

Soon she was coming on his face, shaking in pleasure.

When she recovered from her orgasm. She got on top of him and began riding him. She desperately wanted to come again but she knew that she needed it much harder and faster.

She got off him. Turned her ass to him and bent over.

"Give it to me." she invited him.

He began fucking her while gently holding her ass.

"Hold me harder, fuck me faster." she turned and almost shouted at him.

His hands clawed her ass and his rhythm got faster. Just as she was feeling that she could come any second she felt that he was slowing down which angered her.

"Faster!" she shouted while turning to give him a slap on his face.

Her slap pushed him into a frenzy which caused her to come again and again. Once, he eventually slowed down and she recovered, she got off him and kneeled in front of him once again. She pumped his cock with both hands making him come all over her face almost instantly.

Around midnight, her husband came to pick her up. Much to her surprise he brought her red roses. They talked on the way home. He mostly complimented and apologized for not spending enough time with her. He promised to take her out next night. She taught that he was so sweet and caring.

When they got home she could tell that he was exhausted from work. She fixed a drink for him and kneeled in between his legs. She began sucking him while his hands brushed her hair. She felt so naughty knowing some sticky remains of her date were still present in her hair. He was quick to come which he was sorry for but she assured him that it was okay and she just wanted to relieve some of his stress.

She woke up the next day feeling refreshed, calm and happy. She was sipping her tea while listening to her husband next room. He was on his phone. She could tell it was about work and he would probably cancel on her. She knew that he loved her but he was an addict.

She opened the app. Her date from last night wrote asking to see her again. She knew it was his last night in the city but she wrote she was unfortunately busy. Last night was amazing but she thought that he was not exactly her type and also didn't want to be so accessible. "Men should wait." she thought grinning to herself.

Her husband came into the room.

"Hey love, I have to get back to work." he said, sounding guilty.

"That's okay, I can relieve your stress again when you are back, If you like?" she said with a grin.

After he left, she began browsing the photos she took last night. She looked hot but her abs were not as tight as they used to be and her hair looked much better when it came all the way down to her waist. She put her phone down. She had a simple plan for the upcoming month; find a gym, grow her hair longer and plan her next adventure.