All Comments on 'Better than Dead'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb

He was incredibly stupid, One, he's dying so he should be consulting a lawyer to prepare his estate. Two, he should have had the lawyer review the contracts. Even if Alan was dumb enough to go through the procedure, the layer would have caught onto all the power of attorney crap and the films, photos and DVD;s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I never tried the whole drugged fertilization story before but I really, really liked this. You should write another one, maybe one a bit longer where the girl doesn't accept it as readily?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Re: Dumb

If you where dying of cancer but could survive by switching gender as described in the story I'm pretty sure there are more people than me who would do that. None if the issues you raised would stop a person willing to live, the thing that wouldn't do is the rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is with you wanna be writers and rape stories? Are you that fucked up that this is the only way you can get laid. I hope your mother or daughter or wife gets fucking raped and you end up in jail and get raped as well you twisted fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
1294 Followers
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...