Better than Hawaii (FF/m)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I'll be fine. I've done this quite a few times right babe?" she joked as she slapped my ass, causing me to groan. Kelly did have a lot of experience tying me up, but she never did it to me against my will, so this was a first.

"Actually, on second thought, keep his mouth shut in case he tries to talk"

Emma moved up to my upper back, and sat cross legged again with her feet in my face.

"On it!" Emma happily said as her feet created a seal around my face.

I felt ankle cuffs being locked around both my ankles, and immediately tried to wiggle to see how long the chain was. Unfortunately, it was the one that was only a couple chain lengths long. I then felt something slide over my hands. I knew from experience that my wife was attaching leather mitts to my hands, rendering them useless. I felt her tighten the belt strap around my wrist, and locked it in place with a small padlock. The next hand was done just as quickly, leaving me completely helpless.

"Okay you can get off him now," Kelly said as Emma reluctantly removed her feet from my face and stood up.

"Roll over," Kelly ordered as she nudged my side with her foot.

I rolled onto my back, and made eye contact with her.

"Look, I'm sorry honey okay? I just wanmphhhhh!" I was cut off by Emma's foot stepping on my mouth. I thought about trying to free my face by squirming, which would've worked, but she would've just kept re-stepping on my mouth. I figured it wasn't worth the effort and gave up.

"Can I gag him with my socks?" Emma asked.

"Mphmm Mphh!" I grunted through her foot while shaking my head, pleading with my eyes. I absolutely hated being gagged and my wife knew it, which meant that I was usually gagged whenever we played.

"Oh, yeah. I was gonna start easy and just use this ball gag," my wife said, swinging the gag around her finger.

"Mphh Mphh!" I nodded. I hated gags but the ball gag would be cleaner.

"Hmm, okay then, socks it is" Kelly smiled at me.

Emma quickly took off her socks and scrunched them into a ball of black despair.

"Open wide!" she said, almost too enthusiastically. I knew that resisting at this point was useless so I opened my mouth. At this point, my only hope was to cooperate, and eventually they would get bored and release me in a few hours. Emma crammed her socks into my mouth, before Kelly leaned down and wrapped some duct tape around my face keeping them in. After about 3 rounds she bit it off and smoothed it along my face, before giving me a couple light slaps.

"There. We. Go." She said on each slap. She then took a piece of tape and gently placed them over my eyes.

"Alright, stand up slave," Kelly ordered.

It was difficult to do while blindfolded and with my hands and feet cuffed, but I managed to wiggle myself upright.

"Alright, we're gonna go to the basement now. Emma and I will make sure you don't fall, but take it slow okay?" Kelly said in a surprisingly loving tone.

"Mphhh Mphhh," I nodded in the affirmative.

As they led me down the two flights of stairs and through the hallways, I could only think about my predicament. We had a pretty nice basement, with a hallway and multiple rooms. One of these rooms was where we stored most of our larger bondage gear, especially when guests came over. As I felt the last step on the last flight of stairs, I knew we were close.

"Lay down on the ground," my wife ordered.

I shuffled to my knees and then managed to lay flat on the floor. I felt a cold piece of metal clamp shut around my neck, and then felt a sharp tug as my neck was pulled back. My legs were then pulled up, and attached to my handcuffs. I was now hogcuffed with an extra chain connecting the handcuffs to my metal collar. I knew from experience that there was nothing I could do but rock from side to side. The chain connecting my neck to my hands made it impossible to maneuver myself onto my knees, so I was helplessly bound on the ground. Suddenly the tape was ripped off my eyes and light flooded back in.

"Alright now that you're secured, I'll explain everything to you." Kelly announced.

"I've wanted to tie you up for months now, and everytime I ask you, you refuse. Even when I offer just a short 30 mins you still say no, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I know you have around a month of vacation days, and I intend to keep you as my prisoner the entire time"

"Mphhmppphh?" I tried to ask. 36 days was way too long to be kept tied up like this! The longest we ever did was around a day, and that was when we had a long weekend. I wanted to believe that she was exaggerating, but the look in her eyes told me otherwise.

"How many vacation days do you have? And you better not lie to me" Kelly demanded.

"30?"

I shook my head

"Blink once for higher and twice for lower."

I blinked once.

"40?"

I blinked twice

"35?"

Once

"36?"

I nodded my head.

"Good boy," she patted my head. I grunted and shook my head in annoyance, looking at Emma trying to get my wife to also look. Normally this was just part of our play, but with Emma standing in the corner watching the entire event, I felt so humiliated. We were decently close friends with her and her husband, and I really didn't like her seeing this side of Kelly and I's marriage.

"Oh right! Emma's role in all this. Emma wanna explain? I'm gonna go email Brian's boss"

"Sure!" Emma said coming out of the corner. "Ummm, okay, this is gonna sound weird, but I guess this whole situation is already at max weirdness so I'll just come out and say it."

I was surprised that Emma was so shy considering the fact that she had gladly shoved her feet in my face, and her worn socks were currently in my mouth.

"So I have a major foot fetish," Emma explained. "But not like other people. I really like when my feet are worshiped, or just given attention. I think it's the feeling of power but also the way it physically feels. Anyways, Henry hates feet, and won't even give me a foot massage no matter what. Anyways Kelly and I were talking and she offered to bring me in on her plan since she needed another to help just in case you resisted, which you did. Anytime she's not playing with you, she'll give me a call and I can come tort- I mean play with you instead!"

"Mphmphhh," I quietly complained, as reality set in. They had obviously planned this out, and I realized that 36 days was not an exaggeration.

"Okay prisoner! I emailed your boss and he was surprised at the request, but in the end, okayed your request to use all your remaining vacation days!" Kelly said as she came back into the room. Emma left shortly after, but returned within a few seconds holding one of her shoes.

"We're gonna go upstairs now, but we can't leave you so comfortable since you did try to escape earlier," Kelly joked.

"Get in the cage."

We had a small rectangular cage with thick iron bars in our storage room. We almost rarely used it since it meant that Kelly couldn't really do much to me. The bars offered protection as much as it did restraint. Kelly insisted that we get it though, since we never know what kind of mood we'll find ourselves in.

She lifted the cage door and I had no choice but to roll myself in.

"Wait wait wait," Emma said as she approached me with the shoe. She took some tape and held the opening of the shoe up to my nose.

"Mmphhhh," I complained, and tried to thrash around. They smelled horrible. I guess before when her socks didn't smell that bad, she must've not been working out. That scared me, because if her natural "clean" feet smelled that bad, I was in for a world of trouble. The cheesy, vinegary smell filled my nostrils and went straight to my brain, causing me to gag into my sock gag.

"Mmmmm, smells soooo good huh?" Emma said as she wrapped tape around the shoe and my head, holding it in place. After about 20 wraps she finally bit it off.

"Nice touch," my wife smiled. "Now get in the cage."

I couldn't focus on anything but the shoe at the moment, which I tried to get off my rubbing my face on the floor. I suddenly felt a sharp jab of pain in my ribcage.

"I don't repeat myself," my wife towered over me.

"Mphhmp" I groaned in acceptance, and in pain from the kick. I rolled into the cage, and ended up on my left side. The cage door was shut, and locked with a thick padlock.

"There we go, nice and confined!" My wife exclaimed, smiling genuinely for the first time all day. "We're gonna go finalize some plans and talk, so just hang tight and don't go anywhere!"

They left the room, and turned off the lights. I heard the door lock click, and then footsteps leaving the basement.

"Mpmhhhh," I groaned to myself and to them. I knew that there was a camera and microphone in the room set up for safety reasons, and my wife would be watching me. This was both a blessing and a curse, because it meant I wasn't going to die, but I also would not be able to improve my position at all. If I somehow got the shoe off my face, they would see it and come reattach it, with some punishment added too. Speaking of the shoe, the smell was not getting better. I had initially hoped that I would get used to it, but the smell never relented. I tried to focus on the fabric and rubber smell, to avoid thinking about the nasty foot smell, but it was hard to concentrate. This was going to be a long 36 days.

Chapter 4: Dinner

It had been probably two and a half hours since my wife and her coworker left me, and by now I was getting hungry. I was guessing it was 7pm now, so definitely time for dinner.

"Click!" The door unlocked, and in walked my wife.

"Heyyy prisoner!!" she teased. "You hungry?"

"Mphmpp!!! Mphhphhh!" I nodded.

"Okay okay, calm down" she knelt by the cage. She reached through the cage bars and cut through the duct tape with some scissors, letting the shoe drop.

"Mphhhh Ymphhh," I thanked her as I took a deep breath of fresh air. Well, basement-fresh.

"Hey," her expression became very serious, but caring. "If this is too much let me know okay?" I know it's weird bringing someone else into it but I think you'll really come to enjoy it."

"Mphmmm!" I nodded frantically. After all that begging, I guess I finally reached her sympathetic side.

Her expression slowly changed and turned into a cruel smile.

"Ohhh, you poor baby," she grabbed me by the chin. "You really thought after all this work I would just let you go? You're thinking like my husband right now, but for the next foreseeable future you are my prisoner and slave, understand?" she emphasized by shaking my head. "There is no hope of escape for you. I've waited way too long for this. The sooner you accept that the better."

"Mphmm?" I pleaded with my eyes. All I saw in hers was that same cruel look that terrified me to my core.

"Mmmm Hmmm" she mocked.

"Now I know you're hungry so I brought some tasty food!" she said as she stood up and grabbed a loaf of bread she set by the door.

She walked over until she was standing directly over me and stared down at me.

"Beg for it"

Beg for it!? I thought. I was still in emotional shambles after what she just did. I was so ready to finally be released, since it had been so long and she seemed so genuine. I felt my face become red as my blood began to boil.

"Mphmm mphmph smphmm bmnth!" I screamed into the gag. How dare she keep me like this for so long, and make me beg for some plain bread!

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, well I guess you haven't accepted your role yet. I'll be back to give you another chance later. I think you need some time to calm down."

She turned around and left the room, shutting and locking the door behind her. The entire time I was still glaring at her, but she didn't even look. I started to turn in my cage, looking for the camera, but the cage was too small, and in the hogcuffed position I couldn't even reorient my body. Instead, I tried to fall asleep since Kelly forgot to put the shoe back on my face.

I woke to the sound of the door opening, and Kelly walked in.

"You gonna beg for food or be a dumbass?" she asked.

"Mphmphhh mphhhh mphhh," I moaned into my gag in submission.

"Good boy, now beg me for this bread." she ordered.

I started to mmphhh into my gag, and pleaded with my eyes.

"Oh, silly me. You still have Emma's socks in your mouth!" she teased. Thankfully she ripped the tape off my mouth, and let me spit out the socks.

"Be VERY careful about the next words that come out of your mouth" she growled as soon as the socks left my mouth.

"Please Goddess Kelly," I reluctantly begged. "Please give me some bread, I'm starving."

She continued to look down at me, my sign to keep going.

"Goddess please bless me with some food, I'll do anything, please."

I saw a slight smile appear on her lips as she loved when I called her a Goddess, but the smile quickly disappeared as she put back on a stern face.

"I'm starving Goddess Kelly, I am completely at your mercy," I continued to beg. "As your loyal slave and prisoner, I beg of you for some bread. Please find it within yourself to give me some food."

By this point I was really begging hard, as I could not go another couple hours on an empty stomach. I also was really starting to go crazy from being confined for so long and knew she would have to release my restraints to let me eat.

"Ughh, fineeee." She rolled her eyes, but clearly enjoying herself. "I guess I can give you some bread since you asked so nicely."

"Heyyy I'm back!!" I heard a voice upstairs call out. Emma. She came down the stairs to the basement door and I saw that she was visibly red.

"What did I miss?" she said.

"Well our little prisoner here just finished begging me for some bread, but now that you're here I guess he can beg for it again can't he?" she taunted.

I was too terrified to say anything so I just remained silent.

"Wow he's so tame now, I guess 3 hours locked in a cage does that to someone huh?"

3 hours. I thought it had been at least 5! I looked up at Kelly and Emma, who was taking off her socks. She was wearing a running outfit, with a black bra and black shorts.

"If you don't start begging soon, these freshly sweaty running socks are going in your mouth!" Emma threatened.

I looked to my wife to see if she would let that happen, but she kept the same face so I reluctantly began to beg again.

"Please Emma, please feed me some bread. I'm so hungry I haven't eaten since this morning and I'm very sorry for anything I've done."

"Okay! Some slices of bread coming right up!" She giggled.

Thankfully she wasn't experienced in being dominant so that amount of begging seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately, my wife was in the room.

"That wasn't a very submissive beg from you, slave," she said. "As your punishment, here's what's going to happen. First, when I let you out of your cage you are going to thank me and kiss my feet to show gratitude. Then, you will wiggle over to me and I will tear off a piece of bread. You are going to hold it in your mouth and wiggle all the way across the room to Emma, and drop it at her feet. If you eat it early, you won't get any more food the rest of the night. Understood?"

"Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess," I said.

She unlocked the padlock, and lifted the cage door open. I rolled out into the center of the room, finally able to move.

"Thank you Goddess," I said as I wiggled over to my wife's socked feet and kissed them.

"You know, if you would've begged the first time I asked you to, I would've just fed you normally. Emma also would've still been on her run, but now you get to deal with both of us. I would've thought you'd learn to listen to my orders the first time by now, but I guess you just need some more training." she said.

I ignored her, and instead waited for her to rip off a piece of bread. She ripped off about a quarter of a slice, and dropped in by her foot. I eagerly picked it up with my teeth, and began rolling over to Emma. I had to adjust my direction a couple times since it was hard to predict where I was going to roll while hogcuffed, but I made it.

The smell of Emma's feet instantly hit my nose. I dropped the bread by her foot, and looked at my wife expectantly.

"Well, kiss her foot!" she said across the room as if it were obvious.

Emma's feet were visibly sweaty, and smelled worse than her shoe. I shut my eyes and gently placed a quick kiss on each foot.

"Haha that feels nice!" She exclaimed. "Go get another piece," she said as she stepped on the piece I had dropped on her, hiding it from view.

I was extremely confused, but knew better than to question her. I rolled back to my wife and after a kiss on each foot, was rewarded another slice. By the time I rolled back to Emma and dropped off the new bread slice, the other one was completely soaked and smashed paper thin under her foot. She stepped on the new slice and picked up the smushed slice between her toes.

"Eat it."

I saw this coming but actually putting it in my mouth was another story. I opened my mouth but the thought completely repulsed me and I physically couldn't do it.

"Please guys," I said, my voice breaking. "I can't. I really can't do this. Safeword, or whatever, I just want out. Please," I started to cry.

Emma looked shocked by my sudden change in attitude, but my wife just looked annoyed.

"I'll be nice since you seem really troubled right now," my wife said. "I'll give you one more chance to do as you're told, before we gag you for the night."

I couldn't believe it. She really had zero sympathy for me. Seeing as I had no other choice, I reluctantly opened my mouth and grabbed the sweaty bread from between Emma's toes. I pulled it free, and began to chew. It tasted like it smelt, and it was nasty. As my lips touched her toes, Emma seemed to forget about my outburst and started enjoying herself again. She really did have a foot fetish. I saw how shocked and unsure she was, but now she was completely fine. I continued doing this for about 40 minutes, which was equivalent to around 4 slices of plain bread. I wasn't exactly full by the end of it, but I wasn't hungry either.

"Well, that was fun but I really do need to head home now," Emma said. "Let me know whenever I can swing by!"

"Of course, you did well today! I'll see you when I see you," my wife responded as Emma left the room and went up the stairs. Once we heard the front door shut my wife turned back to look at me.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Kelly suddenly asked.

"Yes Goddess" I responded. Usually during play, she would just untie me and after I had done my business she would rebind me. I got the feeling that this wouldn't happen today though.

"Okay, stand up," she ordered after she disconnected the chains from my neck and feet to my hands. My ankles and hands were still bound, but I was no longer hogcuffed. I obeyed her instructions and stood up.

"Actually, get on your knees."

I immediately got back down on my knees.

"Follow."

I crawled after her, and she led me to the basement bathroom.

"Lay down on the floor"

I slid my legs back and my stomach hit the ground.

She took a single handcuff and locked it around my left wrist. She then took off her socks and shoved them into my mouth. They didn't taste that bad since she didn't work out today, so I didn't complain much. She then taped them in, and got out a pair of nose clamps.

"I'm going to put this on your nose, and then unlock your handcuffs. I'm going to attach your left wrist to your collar, but leave your right wrist alone. Once I am done, I will remove the nose clamp so you can breathe again. The faster I get this done, the sooner you get to breath, do you understand?"

"Mphmm Mphhh" I said, forgetting I was gagged.

"Good, now take a deep breath"

She placed the clamp on my nose, and I closed my eyes and concentrated on holding my breath. She did exactly as she said, and removed the handcuffs. She then moved my left wrist to my collar, and used a padlock to lock it to the single cuff on my wrist. Then she took off the nose clamp, and removed the tape and gag.