Better than Hawaii (FF/m)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy!" She patted my head. She then removed my leather mitts, letting me wriggle my fingers for the first time in hours. I was now the most free I had been since we started this. The only restraints I had on were my ankle cuffs, which offered little to no wiggle room, and my left wrist was chained to my neck.

"You have 20 minutes to shower, do whatever you need to do, before I come back in here for you. When I come in, I expect you to be kneeling with your forehead on the floor, do you understand?" she explained

"Yes Goddess"

"Your time starts now." she said, starting a stopwatch on her phone.

I immediately hopped into the bathroom, and relieved my bladder. I then hopped into the shower, and took a long hot shower. Washing and drying myself was difficult, but not impossible with the restraints. I even had time to brush my teeth, then knelt on the floor as directed.

The 20 minutes passed and Kelly came and stood in front of me.

"Good boy, I'm glad you've accepted that escape is impossible" she beamed. She put the leather mittens back onto my hands, and then cuffed them behind my back, after removing my left wrist from the collar. She must've felt confident in my submission to let my arms free, even if for only a brief moment. I did have on leather mittens though, so it's not like I could run very far before I encountered a door. I also could only hop so there was that.

"This is going to be the routine from now on." She explained. "Once when I wake you up, once after lunch, and once before bed."

Damn, she really thought this through.

"Now follow me," she ordered.

Surprisingly, she started to walk up the stairs and then the other flight back to our bedroom. I hopped after her, and finally made it to the room.

"Open your mouth," she demanded.

I opened wide, as she inserted a black ball gag into my mouth. She tightened the strap, and added a padlock in the back to lock it in. "I don't want you suffocating because you have a stuffy nose, so I'll be nice and use a ball gag." she explained. "Now get in bed."

We had never done bondage overnight, so I was curious what her plan was. I guess it was to sleep as usual, but with me bound.

"You may be my prisoner but I still want to sleep with you," she said after seeing my confused expression. After being treated as a slave and locked away for so many hours, I didn't think I'd be sleeping on my bed tonight. I hopped into bed, and she hopped in next to me.

"This is gonna be such a fun month" she whispered into my ear, before falling asleep.