Better Than Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Having a new friend for lunch.
2.3k words
4.56
3.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three: Acquired Tastes

by Kris Cherita

The VR room had an en-suite bathroom, so I showered, grabbed a Coke from the bar fridge, ordered a BLT and fries from room service, and put on a clean pair of boxer shorts. I ate, drank, and watched some porn on the TV while waiting for the mandatory half-hour rest break to finish. "How does this all work?" I asked, as I returned to the recliner and donned the headset. "I don't mean the direct neural feed, I mean the world creation."

"Are you sure you want to know?" the guide replied.

"A little. The setting was more elaborate than I expected. A lot of people, a lot of props, and the people I met seemed real."

"They were... sort of. VRAI can't really create anything except by taking things that already exist and modifying them as needed. But it's much faster than human thought, and it can gauge your emotions and respond before you've had time to act or speak. It also has access to a huge store of images and other data online and from other players. The cosplayers and the convention all came from videos online, or from other players' fantasies, and the stalls were copied from comic-cons, anime cons, Dragon*Con, Worldcons, Exxxotica and others. But the main reason it works is that people aren't very observant. Do you know the video of the gorilla and the basketball players?"

"Is that a Rule 34 thing? Some of my best friends are furries, but... oh." The penny dropped. "The psych test. You tell people watching the video to count how many times the basketball is passed, then ask if they noticed the guy in the gorilla costume. Is that the one you mean?"

"Exactly. There are other examples, but that's the best known. There was also a time when gamblers paid a nude model to walk around the table during a bridge tournament, betting that the players wouldn't notice her. They won the bet."

"Sounds like a good excuse not to learn to play bridge, not that I needed another one."

"Between the hotel and your signing table, you walked past hundreds of people taken from different movies and video footage, and you only noticed the cosplayers and the attractive women. So we only need to flesh out the one or two you're focusing on at the time, which means we can make those ones' personalities and bodies as real as... anything else.

"Beyond that, everything runs on an XXX69 porn logic simulator, but you're in control of your choices. All the women will do exactly what you want to do even if you don't ask aloud, and the neural interface means that the sex feels like the best bits of the best sex you've ever had, but because you know real reality from porn reality, you know when you have to use lube and not to go ass-to-pussy and you do your best to make sure the women enjoy themselves too, because otherwise it feels fake. Even when you motorboated that stripper, you saw her as the MILF she is now rather than the 19-year-old in the magazine, because that's the reality you believe in. And VRAI set the challenge level at something you'd enjoy: not too easy, not too frustrating. If you'd wanted, we could have made it a totally freeuse world -- we get a lot of requests for that - or given you the power to make every woman in the room come just by clicking your tongue.

"Where do you want to go back to the game? Where you paused?"

"Sure."

Just like that, I was standing in the lift again, and a moment later it opened at the 11th floor. I checked that my fly was buttoned up and headed back into the Green Room. Morgana smiled at me and asked, "How did the signing go?"

"It was a lot of fun."

"Great! Can I talk you into judging the masquerade this evening? One of the guests had to cancel."

"I don't really know much about costumes."

Her smile widened. "That's okay. Many of the contestants won't be wearing any."

"What?"

"The real masquerade, for serious costumers, is over at the other venue. This is just for people whose costumes or acts are strictly adults-only."

"Oh. Let me think about it. Is that the bathroom over there?"

"Yes."

"I'll be back in a minute," I promised, and headed for the bathroom. Rather than just wash my tackle in the sink, I decided to have a quick shower, so I stripped off and climbed into the enclosure. A moment later, the door opened (I must have forgotten to lock it) and Morgana walked in. She shut the door behind her, then peeled off her T-shirt. She had tattoos on her shoulders and a pentacle around her pierced navel, but her natural breasts were unmarked and even bigger than Annie's, nearly as big as Tiff's. I've never understood why women think tattooing their tits could make them look even better than they are.

"I thought I'd have a better chance of talking you into judging the masquerade if I showed you my boobs," she said, then hefted one of them up so she could rub her tongue around the nipple and kiss it. "I'm told they're very persuasive."

If I'd felt like arguing, which I didn't, she made that impossible by rubbing her boobs across my face until one of the nipples popped into my mouth. After I'd sucked on it for a moment, feeling the nipple swell and stiffen, she grabbed a bottle of bodywash, squirted it into her enticing cleavage, and rubbed those hentai boobies together as she knelt before me. She wrapped her tits around my cock and used them and her tongue it into a full erection, then said sweetly, "That shower floor looks slippery. Occupational health and safety requirements suggest you'd be better off sitting down."

"This is your occupation?"

She laughed as she led me by my cock and sat me down on the bidet. "More of a goddamn hobby, but I like to think my work is of professional standard." She fed me the other nipple as she sat me down on the bidet. "Do you prefer professionals?"

"Fuck no," I said, reluctantly taking my mouth from her delicious tit. "Sometimes when I'm traveling and I don't have time to meet anyone, they're good, but I'd much rather be with women who're as enthusiastic as I am."

"Good," she said, as she smushed her boobs into my chest and began working her way down until she'd sandwiched my erection between her tits again and proceeded to give me the best titwank I'd ever had: she didn't just squeeze her breasts to form a tunnel for me to fuck, she caressed my cock with those gorgeous gazongas, rubbing a nipple up the length from my balls to the meatus, jiggling and juggling her jubblies so that I felt as much as possible of that slippery silken softness, alternating between smiling up at me and looking down so that she could kiss and lick the head of my cock as it emerged from between them.

"If you don't stop that," I said, the next time I caught her eye, "I'm going to come all over you."

"Then why would I want to stop?" she asked, and twirled her tongue around my glans. I focused on the feeling of her soft delicious breasts, and a moment later, I ejaculated so hard that she couldn't swallow it all before it ran down her chin and onto her boobs. She grinned, then licked up as much of my cum off her face and her tits as her tongue could reach.

"Okay," I said a moment later, while she was scooping up the rest of my jizz with her fingers and sucking them clean, "now it's your turn." I stood, lifted her onto her feet, unzipped that paint-tight skirt, and sat her down on the bidet, parting her thighs and kissing my way along them until I could taste her delicious cooch, using my tongue to part her outer lips until the suckable inner lips emerged. Her dark pubic hair had been trimmed into an arrow shape that pointed to her clit-hood piercing, which I gently sucked into my mouth until her giggles turned into gasps. The tip of my tongue spiraled slowly towards her clit as I slipped a finger, then a second finger, into her juicy cunt, stroking until I found her g-spot. It didn't take long to make her come, but she grabbed my ears and pulled my head back up towards her boobs before I could do it again.

"Stop," she said. "That was fantastic, but... really intense. I need a breather." She laughed. "Besides, other people may be needing the bathroom. We'd better get out of here, when I can walk again."

"I have a room just down the street," I said, picking up her skirt and T-shirt. "Unless they still need you here..."

She shook her head as I handed her her clothes. "I'm on my lunch break."

I grabbed my watch. "I haven't had lunch either, and I know a great place across the street. Want to join me?"

The restaurant was crowded, but there was no queue and they found us a table for two. Many of the other clients were cosplayers or other con-goers; I saw four girls wearing different Catwoman costumes (a Michelle Pfeiffer, a Halle Berry, a Julie Newmar and an Eartha Kitt) in one booth, and noticed a young woman painted as Tigra, with her tail attached to her butt plug, giving a foot job to an older guy in a kilt. He managed to come quietly, but she caught my eye a minute later and blushed clear through her make-up, then gave me a sheepish grin.

Our waitress, Tamika, was an attractive woman who resembled a 20-ish Josephine Baker, right down to the hairstyle (though not the bananas). I ordered the crawfish quartet and a shrimp Caesar salad; Morgana opted for gumbo and the catfish platter. "You really do like seafood, don't you?" she said as the waitress sashayed away with the menus.

"Is that meant to be a metaphor?"

Morgana smiled. "You did seem to enjoy it almost as much as I did -- which is saying a lot."

"I did -- I do. Used to be that I did it because mainly I thought that if women I slept with had a good time, they were more likely to come back, which was good, partly because I wasn't good at picking women up but mostly because sex gets better once you start to know more about each other and what the other person likes. But I soon realized that pleasing women was its own reward," I finished, as the waitress returned with our drinks. "Call it a goddamn hobby, if you like. I mean, look at people who play golf. They may feel a sense of achievement if they get better at it, but it doesn't benefit anyone. I got the same sense of achievement from getting better at cunnilingus, AND it makes someone else feel good."

"Of course, it helps if you like the taste," she replied.

"True. And women look even more beautiful when they've just come. I --" I did a double-take. "You too?"

"Well, I prefer cocks, but sure." She looked across the room. "I think our waitress is checking you out."

"I thought it was you she had her eye on," I replied. "Shall we ask her?"

It was Morgana's turn to do a double-take, but she thought for a moment and then smiled. "You like to watch, huh?"

"I didn't get to see your face when you came," I said. I'd tried looking up, but her big beautiful breasts had obscured my view, which isn't exactly a complaint. "I'd like to." I beckoned to Tamika, who hurried over.

"Morgana was wondering if you'd like to go down on her," I said.

Tamika barely hesitated. "I'd love to," she said, and disappeared under the table.

I watched as Morgana leaned back and spread her legs. She tried to keep a straight face and breathe normally as Tamika began kissing her lovely lower lips. "Starting to wish she'd left us the menus to hide behind," she muttered.

"But then I couldn't see your O-face," I said. "It's not going to stop you coming, is it?"

Morgana gulped. "Noooo," she replied. "She's... she's... I think she's done this before. She's as good as you, and as enthusiastic."

I heard Tamika giggle softly. Morgana took a deep breath, and said, in as normal a voice as she could manage, "So, are you going to judge the masquerade. I promise it'll be fun... Oh, god..."

"What's she doing?"

"Licking around my clit... oh, fuck... I don't think I can be quiet..."

"No-one said you had to be quiet."

She gasped suddenly. "Oh, that's... oh, yeah. Yes. Yes. Yes, keep doing that, yes, yes... YES!" I caught a brief glimpse of her ecstatic expression and wide pupils before she started shaking and threw her head back. A few people turned to watch, a few applauded, and I could hear women telling waiters and waitresses, "I'll have what she's having."

Morgana regained the power of speech at about the time waitstaff were disappearing under tables and Tamika emerged from beneath ours. Tamika put two fingers to my lips so I could taste Morgana's nectar, and grinned. "I'll be back with your entrees in a few minutes."

I watched Tamika's shapely ass as she headed for the kitchen, then turned to Morgana. "I still didn't get to see your O-face."

She shrugged, making her boobs bounce appealingly, then smiled. "Maybe next time," she said. "I've promised to help a friend with her costume this afternoon, but I'll be at the masquerade."

"I'll see you there."

And at the orgy afterwards?"

"Count on it."