Better Than Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Back in VR, Dan is stuck in a lift with three pornstars.
2.2k words
4.65
3.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far: Dan is plugged into an artificially intelligent virtual reality program. All characters are over 18. Comments welcome, as always.

Chapter Four: Need a Lift?

The food was as delicious as any I'd ever had, and watching Morgana enjoying her meal as her afterglow slowly faded added to the pleasure. I tipped the waitress a C-note before we walked back out onto the street, and promised again to meet Morgana at the masquerade. That left me the rest of the afternoon to see what else virtual reality had to offer.

I followed some of the more less scantily-dressed cosplayers to the convention centre where the family-friendly events were being held, and wandered around the hucksters' room for a while. Writers and artists were sitting behind tables signing books and chatting with con-goers who stopped for long enough to engage in conversation, while hundreds of fans queued up for photos and autographs with actors, or to be photographed in the 60s Batmobile, the Durango 95 from A Clockwork Orange, the Prisoner's KAR001, or two of the cars from Death Race 2000.

There were cosplayers aplenty, including the usual superheroes, Imperial Forces, and others from films, TV, anime and video games, as well as thirteen Elvira impersonators in the queue to meet Cassandra Petersen. There were other movie props and replicas on display, some of them for sale, as well as huge stalls selling books, games, dice, action figures, T-shirts, jewellery and the other sorts of merch you'd expect at a large con. If it's been real real, not just virtual real, and my unobtanium credit card were equally real, I could have had a ball... but I knew it wasn't, and that none of it would exist after I switched off the headset. Sure, VRAI could have faked up photos of me hugging Elvira or piloting an X-wing, and they might fool most people, but they'd be no more real than the ones I had of me on Mars or on Everest.

A friend once told me that if you have to choose between an enjoyable experience and a non-essential object, pick the experience. I'm not saying that's absolutely true IRL, but it seemed to be in VR.

I left the hucksters' room and wandered into a panel where an sf writer who was also a physicist was talking about spaghettification, the way black holes stretch objects that fall into them. I went from there into the next room, where famous fantasy writers were talking about world creation. I figured VRAI would probably have taken old video of conventions and made them 3D, but I thought I might hear something that would help with my own writing, so I sat down next to a young woman dressed as Seven of Nine as one of the writers said, "A big part of the fun of writing fantasy is that you're only limited by your imagination. You can do any damn thing you as long as the plot justifies it, and call it magic. Tolkien never explained why there are potatoes and tobacco in Middle-Earth. You only need to explain if it's interesting: first rule of fiction is, leave out the boring bits. If you want your character to go from point A to point B and nothing happens in between, that's all you need to say. If you want it to take a year, just say it took a year. If you want him to get there instantly, use magic. Let your imagination run riot."

I blinked, and suddenly I was back at the other venue, where the enormous queues were for meeting pornstars. Some of them had borrowed Violet Myers's idea of selling tickets to spin a wheel offering selfies, merch, or for the more fortunate, a few seconds of facesitting, motorboating, or copping a feel while under the watchful eye of security guards. Some were even raffling off chances to star in a "Fuck a fan" video. There were shorter priority queues for VIP members, and I spent a heavenly moment with my face between Angela White's beautiful big breasts and my hands caressing her magnificent and adorably fuckable ass. At the next booth, Lulu Chu sat on my face and twerked. The next booth was for wefuckblackgirls.com, where three gorgeous women of colour -- Tina, Ashlyn and Bethany -- in barely visible bikinis posed for selfies with their fans and signed DVD covers and magazines. They all had big beautiful natural boobs -- heavy, black and pendulous -- and they encouraged me to motorboat them before I walked on.

I noticed the Slave Leia cosplayer whose thighs I'd signed walking onto the stage to the strains of the Imperial March, so I picked a seat in the front row. She came over and squatted before me, spreading her legs to show that the autograph was still legible, then removed her bikini top and sandwiched my face between her bouncing boobs so I could motorboat her. She walked away and teased the other spectators for a moment, then circled back as she removed the front and back panels of her skirt. The bikini bottom, latex painted to resemble bronze, hit the floor, leaving her clad in nothing but her boots and a g-string slightly wider than dental floss.

As she gyrated before me, much of the g-string disappeared between her luscious-looking labia, and when she turned her back on me and bent over, the thin strip of plastic did little to obscure the Rebel Alliance insignia on the base of her butt plug. She waved her cunt and ass so close to my face that I could almost taste them, and the only thing stopping me from sticking my tongue out and doing exactly that, or even extracting her butt plug and climbing on stage and assfucking her while everyone watched was my own inhibitions. Intellectually, I knew that it was all VR, and that if I had turned it the strip show into a sex show, the dancer would have cooperated enthusiastically and the audience wouldn't have interfered. Hell, they probably would've applauded. But I'm not enough of an exhibitionist to do enjoy doing something like that, even virtually.

The music finished, and the stripper walked offstage, and I headed towards the lifts, hoping that Morgana or someone equally hot would be in the Green Room and DTF. The doors opened almost instantly. The lift was empty, but just as the doors were closing, the three nearly naked women from the wefuckblackgirls.com booth came hurrying towards the lift. I instinctively hit the 'Open Doors' button so they could come inside. "Thanks," they said, and one of them pressed the button for the sixth floor.

I concentrated on looking at the doors rather than the women, and caught myself thinking that the VR wasn't all that realistic, because I'd never been to a con before where there had never been a problem with the lifts -- and then the lights went out.

No-one spoke or moved for a moment, until I remembered the flashlight app on my phone and used it to find the emergency call button on the control panel. After I'd explained our situation, an apologetic voice said that they'd send a repair person ASAP, but that would probably be at least twenty minutes.

"Fuck," I muttered, and one of the women laughed.

"Well, okay," said another, "we do have twenty minutes..."

I was still trying to think of something to say when I felt a hand on my belt buckle, and then one of the trio grabbed my head and pushed it down to her huge breasts, which she smooshed against my face until one of her nipples popped into my open mouth. Another woman pulled my jeans and boxers down to my ankles and started licking up and down my cock from my balls to the tip and back again, while the third kissed my ass until she found my butthole and began rimming me. The woman whose tit I was sucking was laughing softly with pleasure, and she grabbed one of my hands and guided it between her legs to her already-wet cunt. I slipped one finger inside her, then a second, then began circling her clit with my thumb while rubbing her g-spot. The porn star who'd been giving me sloppy head wrapped her tits around my saliva-slick cock while her tongue teased my glans, and I felt her friend's twat tighten around my fingers as her orgasm neared. I frigged her until she came, squealing with delight, and then the woman kneeling behind me stopped licking my asshole and said, "My turn." A moment later, I was on my back and another wet twat was lowered onto my face like an oxygen mask.

I began licking her delicious minge as she adjusted her position until she was squatting above me, my nose teasing her plump inner lips apart while my tongue sought out her clit. She grabbed my hands and moved them up to her breasts so I could play with them while her friend titty-fucked me. "You like boobs?" she asked. "Big black knockers?"

I mumbled assent into her cunt, and she laughed. "And pussy?" one of the other women asked.

The woman riding my face laughed. "Judging by the way he eats it, I'm pretty damn sure he does," she said.

"Good," said the woman whose wonderful soft tits had been wrapped around my cock, and she straddled my hips and guided my pole into her tight wet twat. It felt wonderful, and I had to concentrate on licking around the other woman's clit to distract myself from the sensation and avoid coming too soon. I must have done an okay job, because the woman on my face came twice before the one grinding on my cock came once.

"My turn," said the third woman, the one whose enormous boobs I'd sucked on earlier.

"No fair!" said the one I was fucking. "She's come twice, and I've only come once!"

"Hmph," said her friend. "Okay, white boy, we know you like black pussy and black tits, but what about black booty? Ash, you greedy slut, get off his face so he can answer."

"Fuck yeah," I gasped.

"A'ight, then. If your skinny dick can make this ho come again before you fill her twat up with white jizz, you can fuck me up the butt. You like that idea?"

The woman I was fucking laughed. "He does. I think his cock just grew another inch!"

"Or would you rather come all over my tits?"

"In your ass," I said. "I mean, your tits are fantastic, but I can't see them... and if you..."

''That's cool," she said. "I prefer anal, anyway."

The woman riding me leaned forward and smooshed her boobs against my chest, kissing my face until she found my mouth. A moment later, she gasped, then squealed, "That's cheating!"

"What?" I asked.

"She's licking my asshole! She knows that'll make me cuUUUUUUUUUUUUUMM OH FUUUUUUUUCK!" Her cunt tightened around my cock like a fist, squeezing so hard I couldn't come even when she'd finished. I held onto her for a moment as she lay atop me, panting, and then the third woman said, "Okay, my turn. Move your gorgeous ass."

The woman sighed, then kissed me again before slowly getting to her feet. Her friend grabbed my cock and slowly impaled herself on it. Maybe she'd applied some lube, or maybe it was just the saliva and cunt juice on my cock that made it slippery enough to slide right inside, even though her asshole was even tighter than the other woman's spasming cunt. "Ahhhh..." she said. "Oh, that's good, that hits the spot." She leaned forwards to kiss me; my mouth tasted of pussy and her tongue tasted of ass, but that only heightened the experience.

I usually prefer sex with the lights on, but the darkness heightened all the other sensations: taste, smell, the wonderfully intense hot feeling of her black hole squeezing and milking and spaghettifying my cock, the soft squelching sound of the other two women masturbating themselves or each other as we fucked. The pleasure kept increasing, I wanted to come but at the same time I didn't want this wonderful feeling to ever end. I don't know how long spent in that divine inferno, whether it was seconds or minutes or hours, and my orgasm seemed to last nearly as long, and as I lay there, spent and exhausted, with my t-shirt rolled up to my armpits and my jeans down to my ankeles, the lights came back on and I saw the three women standing near the door, their colorful nano-bikinis once again providing the minimal legally required cover for their hard nipples and beautiful hairless cunts.

The lift lurched upwards, and the doors opened. "This is our floor," said Bethany, looking over her shoulder and blowing me a kiss. "Nice meeting you."

Tina, grinning, pulled her butt cheeks apart to show my cum oozing out of her gaping black hole. "Coming to the orgy tonight?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," I replied as they stepped out of the lift and disappeared from view.

(To be concluded)