Better Than the Real Thing

Story Info
Pretend daughters can be better than real ones.
4.6k words
4.56
36.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a simple short story about another beautiful young girl and handsome middle aged man finding each other. This is a quick single chapter only. Please leave comments, I enjoy those.

And now to the story:

*** *** ***

Better Than the Real Thing

***

April stormed the living room with angry intent in her stride. Mark watched his daughter's friend from the corner of his eye, wondering what had driven the 18 year old high school senior from the room where his daughter Judy and several of her friends were having a sleepover. He briefly glanced at her legs and ass, tightly embraced by her black leggings. Her heather grey knit sweater was long enough to cover her midsection but stopped high enough to show her well-formed butt.

She threw herself into an armchair and without prompting or preamble, explained, "That bitch Kaylee, is driving me nuts with her bullshit."

"Oh," he agreed Kaylee was a bitch, so it was business as usual. He returned his attention to the movie he was watching.

April looked at his handsome face in profile. The salt-and-pepper at his temples gave him a distinguished, mature, and decidedly sexy look. Disappointed at losing his focus, she went on, "She watches way too much porn. Well, we all do I suppose, with the internet and all, but the rest of us don't make up stupid bullshit stories trying to pretend like our fantasies are real."

April was irked at Mark that her remark about porn had not even caused him to flinch. She wanted a reaction.

"She probably just wants attention," Mark muttered.

April turned up an irritated glare to eleven. "No shit, you think?"

Mark ignored her. April did not always get along with the other girls. Since she was young she often sought the company of adults when her friends started to get on her nerves. This was not the first time she had joined him watching TV while the girls hung out.

"What did she say this time?" He inquired, not really caring but trying to be a good listener.

April tried to reign in her anger, that now included him, and explained, "I'm guessing you and me, like everyone else in this house, share a..." she paused and waved her hand as she attempted to conjure the word she wanted out the air, "fascination, let's call it, yes, you, me, the rest of the girls here, we all share a fascination for daddy-daughter porn."

Startled, Mark looked at April wide-eyed and stuttered, "Well I ah-"

Pleased to finally have his attention, her mouth hinted at a cat-like smile as she went on, "Don't deny it. I don't mean you want to screw your daughter, or think of her when you whack it. You know, when I'm rubbing one out watching a good, hot, daddy-daughter sex scene, I'm never thinking of my dad, just the taboo of the father-daughter situation. Have you seen my dad?" She shuddered dramatically before going on, "So, I get it if you think of a hypothetical daughter, like I rub myself off to a hypothetical dad doing me. A hypothetical daddy who is super-hot, like your hypothetical daughter is probably rather attractive."

April could see he was imagining what she might look like while she was in her back naked, writhing and fingering her wet-

"What does this have to do with anything?" Mark startled her back into reality.

"What?" She scrunched her face in confusion at him. What had they been talking about before her mind had wandered. She needed to get laid. April started to think about how good it would feel to sit on Mark's face while his hands-

"Kaylee," he prompted.

"What? Who?"

"She was pissing you off somehow?"

"Oh yeah, Kaylee is bragging about how great having sex with her dad is. Such bullshit."

"What!?" Mark's eyes went huge.

"Yeah, I know. If I had to listen to another minute about the wonder of fucking a 'daddy sized' dick or how good it is to be with a man who knows what he's doing, I was going to choke her out."

"She shouldn't say that, whether or not it's true. They could arrest her dad if word gets around. Both of their lives would be destroyed by the news coverage alone. Not to mention the prison sentence for her dad."

"Another reason why a pretend daddy is better than the real thing."

"Dear Lord." Mark shook his head.

"Hey, speaking of pretending, why don't you pretend I'm your daughter and take me to go get some smoothies."

"Uhm, what?"

"Alright, I'll pay for the smoothies, but you're driving."

"You serious?"

"About getting smoothies? Hell yeah. Let's go. It'll be our first pretend daddy-daughter outing together. It'll be fun."

***

Mark was surprised that there were smoothie shops open at this midnight hour. April navigated them to her favorite. He was even more surprised that there was a line to buy a smoothie at 12:15 in the morning.

As they waited in line April reached over and held his hand. "Hey Dad, what are you getting? I'm getting the tiger's blood."

"I don't know." He could sense she was hoping he would ask what tiger's blood was, so he ignored her.

She moved close to his side. In his ear, in a sultry voice she said, "Passion Orange is pretty good, you could get that." She said the word 'passion' in a voice dripping with sex.

Mark adjusted his arm so he was holding her around the waist, holding her close to him, and his hand caressing her side.

"Passion does sound good," he murmured into her hair above her ear.

She molded to his side pressing her breasts against him. "No, definitely, that's what you're getting, all the passion you can handle."

Mark slid his hand up so that his fingers were teasing the underside of April's b-cup breast. She somehow pressed even closer, holding her groin hard against his thigh.

When it was their turn, April ordered for both of them, but when it was time to pay, she took a half step away from Mark and patted her tightly encased thighs realizing something was missing.

She muttered a little embarrassed, "I left my purse at the house."

Mark was already handing a twenty dollar bill to the cashier having always intended to pay. "I've got it," he said.

After paying they turned away to look for a table and wait for their drinks.

"I'll pay you back," she said.

"Don't worry, I plan on making you work your debt off."

"Oh my, I hope it won't be too strenuous."

"I'm going to make it as strenuous as possible for you, or maybe the right word is vigorous."

April thought to herself, 'Oh my God, is this really happening?' She had wanted it to, but it had been so imaginary until now.

April walked ahead of him in order to walk between the tables single file. Mark leered as he followed her to a table. Her flirting definitely had his attention. He watched her firm ass bounce slightly with each step she took, her tights hiding nothing, in fact he should be able to see panty lines, but could not. Her sweater was not revealing, but he had seen her flat stomach before. He imagined forcing her to bend over one of the tables, tearing her pants down, and how wonderful her round ass would look as he fucked her mercilessly from behind. He had imagined her bent over for him many times, but this time he was planning his inevitable conquest of her expecting it to actually happen.

April could feel his eyes undressing her. Thank god her pants were black, or everyone would be able to see her soaking through the material between her thighs. In her head, she tried to imagine a scenario that ended with them in bed together tonight, but she could not bring him back to her parents house and with all the girls over his place was a no-fly-zone as well.

After she sat Mark moved to sit across from her.

"Uh-uh," April admonished him as she patted the seat next to her.

He dropped into the booth seat next to her as instructed and she gave him a nod of approval before she slid so close to him they touched shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, and thigh to thigh.

They both sat hyper-aware of each other. Everywhere they touched their skin burned with lust. She placed her hand on his thigh as he wrapped an arm around her back resting his hand on her stomach. April leaned her weight against him and he held her tighter. Her hand tenderly caressed his leg, he traced her stomach with his fingers.

She thought frantically, how would she get him alone? Could she talk him into taking them to a motel? In her teen paranormal romance novels the characters never had to deal with these basic logistical issues, so she had no frame of reference for how to go about getting him alone. In the books it just happened.

Too soon, their drinks were ready so she retrieved them. As she left, Mark studied her from behind. When she returned his eyes froze on the gap between her thighs. Her pussy was perfectly displayed in her tight pants. At this low angle he could see the flat area between her legs. His only thought was that he had to have her tonight. All of her. He had to get inside her in the next hour.

"Here you go, Daddy." She dropped in the seat at his side and slid his drink in front of him.

"Thanks, Sweet Pea," he replied.

Her eyes shot large, "Ooh, I like being called Sweet Pea. I want that to be your pet name for me from now on." She sipped her smoothie in what she intended to be a seductive way.

With a mock-earnest face he said, "I was between calling you Sweet Pea or Sugar Tits."

April nearly snorted smoothie out her nose with a sudden laugh.

Grinning naughtily he said, "I'll stick with Sweet Pea then?"

Recovering, April said, "You'll need to save Sugar Tits for when we're alone." She laughed again imagining him calling her that then added, "And I'll have to be drunk too. Really drunk."

Deciding it was time to get her alone, he said, "Want to go for a drive with me, Sweet Pea?"

His cock stiffened as her hand reached under the table and felt it through his pants while she huskily said, "Anything for you, Daddy."

Mark kissed her hair at her temple and replied, "Let's go then."

They left the shop holding hands. Reluctantly they separated after he opened her car door so that she could get in and he could close it between them.

After walking around to his side and getting in, he started the truck then held her hand again. On the road, he placed her palm on his cock, which she instinctively squeezed. When she took over rubbing him, he reached over gently rubbed her inner thighs before searching for her clit through the thin material. She sighed and leaned back, spreading her legs to give him full access to her body.

A mile later she said, "I bet you're glad I'm not your real daughter now."

"Why? You're not so bad to have around."

She gave him a dead-eye stare. "I'm not so bad?"

Mark laughed but said nothing.

She went on, "Yeah. I was saying you should be glad I'm not really your daughter because a real daughter couldn't do this."

"Or this," he took advantage of a red light to put the truck in park, unfasten his pants, and lower them and his underwear.

"Ah, what?" April was confused by what he was doing. She could not believe he just exposed himself on a public road. He put her hand back on his bare cock. Overcoming her shock, she responded, "Oh, this." She stroked his thick, 7 inch, shaved, circumcised cock's full length slowly. "Mmm, he's really pretty."

Mark laughed, "You should give him a kiss then."

"What?"

Before she had time to piece together his meaning, Mark placed a hand on the back of her neck and pulled her down aiming her mouth for his cock. April opened up and let him in.

She supposed this was her fault, she had forgotten to tell him she did not suck dick, but she had watched enough videos to know how this worked.

"Yes Sweet Pea, like that."

His hand went under her shirt and around to her front under her bra. He fingered her nipple before squeezing. The moan of pleasure she attempted to let out was muffled by the cock in her mouth.

'Fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound, whatever that meant,' she thought and she started to suck harder, bob her head and give a real blow job.

"That's it, baby girl," his hand massaged her breast.

"Mmmm," she cooed during a short break she took to breath. "Am I making Daddy feel good?"

"Yes, baby."

"Tell me what you want Daddy. I want to hear you say it."

"Suck Daddy's cock, Sweet Pea."

"Okay, Daddy."

Going straight at the next intersection would have them back to the house in less than 5 minutes. Mark used his turn indicator and turned right, not driving straight home but began an aimless wandering with no destination in mind. Listening to April's slurping sounds and enjoying the sensations of her tongue on his cock, he left the city streets and slowly drove the dark, quiet rural roads around the outskirts of town where, as a teen, he had taken his dates to fool around.

Mark slid his hand down April's back until he encountered the waist of her pants. He ventured inside and explored the smooth skin of her firm bottom confirming his suspicion that she wore no panties. His hand continued its progress until he found the very moist folds of her sex.

He slipped his finger inside her tightness, careful to gather and use her moisture to lubricate his digit and ease his passage. Starting slow, he worked in and out of her pussy.

April hummed a happy response around his cock so he built up into a steady rhythm before adding a second finger. Her ass rolled up and down and she became more animated in her cock sucking. She slurped and took him to the back of her mouth, bobbing her head at the same pace his fingers fucked her. Curling fingers so that his knuckles ground into her g-spot, he vigorously finger fucked her. She vigorously sucked him in return

He was heading slowly down random roads that ran between farm fields in a wide zig zag search pattern.

April was getting lost in the moment. His fingers felt great teasing her g-spot and having a mouth full of cock was not half bad. Far better than she imagined. She felt the truck leave the road, bump along the shoulder, and skid to a stop on gravel.

Mark shouted, "Oh yeah, here it comes. Swallow, Sweet Pea. Yes. Swallow it all."

April jacked faster and did the unthinkable, she sucked on the end of him and collected his cum in her mouth, and because she could never disobey Daddy, she started swallowing.

Normally she did not suck dick and absolutely did not allow cum in her mouth, mostly because she did not want to give boys that satisfaction. Usually she jacked them into their own stomachs hoping that maybe they might accidentally cum on their own faces. So far, she only managed to hit one in the face. The others landed on their own chests at best. One day she would get one of them to cum in their own mouth. She laughed at the poetic justice that it would be before thinking to herself, 'It's a wonder I ever get a second date.'

Still laughing to herself, she finished licking up and swallowing his cum and sat up with a big smile.

Mark misinterpreted her mirth and smiled back and reached out to hold her hand, he said, "We will need to take more drives together."

"And to think I spent the past 2 years trying to figure out how to get your attention, wondering if you'd be interested in fooling around."

"You certainly figured out a way and you now have my undivided attention."

"Yeah, it's hard to ignore a girl who has your dick in her mouth."

"You've had my attention longer than you think." He boldly tested the feel of her small breast through her shirt. "You still have my attention."

"Too bad you can't give me head while I drive," she pouted at the inequity of being a girl.

"Yeah, it would be tough." He leaned over and kissed her, then became pensive thinking of ways to angle her hips and said, "Maybe if you put one leg up, foot on the dash... We might be able to make it work."

"And not crash the car?" She doubted she could drive straight enough to stay on the road while someone licked her clit.

He shrugged, "Don't worry, we can find lots of other opportunities for me to eat your precious little pussy, Sweet Pea."

April smiled at the thought, then suddenly becoming aware of their surroundings, or lack thereof, she looked around into the black night isolating their tiny world inside the truck and said, "Where the hell are we?"

"Oh, I didn't want to get home yet, I wanted to enjoy you for a while, so I started driving farm roads."

"Where's the road?"

He pointed to his left, "Just there. I pulled behind a copse of trees."

"Oh," she felt a little relieved that they were not in public anymore, not that it had stopped her from sucking his dick as he drove from the smoothie shop. Actually, it had been a little exciting.

While she filed that fact away for future consideration, she said, "We should get back to your house." April could not think of what excuse she would give for them being away so long.

"No."

"No?"

"No, you should get your pants off and get over here."

"What?"

"Now!" he barked.

She flinched at the command in his voice and quickly took her shoes and socks off. She paused to make sure that no one could see them parked off the side of the road.

"Pants too. Hurry up!" He snapped.

Reacting to his sound of authority, April frantically removed her silky leggings. She did not have much time to contemplate her state of undress or why he wanted her pants off, because the second her bottom was bare, Mark reached a hand around her small waist and pulled her into his lap facing him.

Mark held her up and had one hand reaching between her legs under her. She had a moment to ask herself if he was really going to fuck her just like that, here in his truck driver's seat, no questions or fumbling and awkward making out first? She kind of liked the awkward making out and searching hands, hers and her mate's, exploring and finding fun things to play with while also being played with in turn.

Then he was stretching her pussy around the girth of his cock. She helped by pushing herself down with one hand pressing against the roof of the cab. When he was about half in April thought that was all her tiny body could manage. Surely a cock that big would never fit, she had just become well acquainted with its size when she had measured it with her mouth, it would hit her heart and lungs if it went all the way in.

She was concentrating so hard on what he was doing to her pussy that he surprised her when he kissed her mouth. It should not have been a surprise she knew, because they were in the midst of a decidedly intimate act and their lips were only inches apart, it was a natural thing to do, but she had forgotten she had a mouth. She had forgotten anything except what was happening to her pussy existed in the universe.

April grabbed the back of his head with both hands and kissed him feverishly, Mark grabbed her ass with both his hands and guided her up and down.

As good as the fucking was, she wanted more stimulation. April moved his hand to her tit over her shirt and squeezed his hand hard into her pliable flesh.

Mark felt her young tits, frustrated that her nipples were obscured behind the padding of her bra and sweater. He inverted her sweater up over her head. While her arms and head were still trapped he unsnapped her bra and pressed it up out of the way.

With her head trapped in a prison of wool while her pussy was being stretched to its max, April was in a state of overstimulation. When his mouth closed over a nipple she screamed. She finally got a grip and pried the sweater past her head. After discarding it and her bra she caressed his head as he suckled at her tit.

"Use your teeth," she encouraged.

She settled in his lap and arched her back, pressing her breast into his mouth and resting her head back on the steering wheel as he lightly bit her hard nipples.

Mark listened to her content sigh and smiled to himself. His hands began to guide her hips sweeping front to back. She immediately responded and took up the pelvis grinding movement.

12